My no Hero Academia

So, since about one half of the readers on Sup Forums are going to drop the series tomorrow after the next chapter comes out...

let's remembering good old days!

What was your favorite BnHA arc when it was still good?
strawpoll.me/12192257
You can vote for up to four options!

Bored

Sports Festival was the most exciting one.

I don't remember a time when BnHA was good.

At the start it was rushed as fuck and everyone excused the poor writing with "It's because the author doesn't want to be cancelled early". That's logic, but even now things haven't gotten better.

Why is everyone dropping the series?

Spoilers come out yet?

Damn

harsh words!

how many innocents do you think she has accidentally killed or at least injured already?

it's just an overreaction, it's still the best shonen of the decade

OP is a faggot that's why.

>he thinks OP really looks like Mirio
embarrassing

What the hell you are talking about?

That's One Piece tho. Especially if you compare the beginnings of both.

>one piece
>started in 1997
>the decade

I'm proxying the poll for "I don't read the manga" because you insulted Bakugo in it!!

I am new here, i am curious, why all the hate of Boku no Hero Academia manga?

>65% of anons don't read the manga

Seems pretty accurate tbqh

just nerds who got bullied in school can't stand that a bully like Bakugo wins everything

>non stop voting for that option
>voting for that option stops for about three minutes
>this post appears
>non stop voting for that option continues

what could this possibly mean?

I see. I just don't particularly like that kid too, but it's not a reason to hate the whole series.

Don't listen to him, he's a shitposter whoe comes here to annoy people, always going on about how "Mineta is the best character ever and is going to rape Momo even thought she's disgusted by him" and "Bakugou is the best, he could beat All for One with one hand behind his back"

Its better to just not reply to him

Anime of the decade for two decades straight.

Not bad.

>when it was still good
what do you mean? i still enjoy reading it

>"Mineta is the best character ever and is going to rape Momo even thought she's disgusted by him"

nice strawman, you faggot
no Grapebro has ever said such a thing
Mineta is going to GRAPE Momo (consensually) and she will LOVE IT, not be disgusted by it

> and "Bakugou is the best, he could beat All for One with one hand behind his back"

you are literally the first person in history of Sup Forums who said this thing
archives confirm

it doesnt gives me the excitement as before but this new 3 seems promising

>Grapefag proxying a poll.

This has literally never happened before!

Whatever you guys do, do not reply to him. No matter how accurate your argument is, he will always find a way to ignore everything you said and twist it so he thinks he has the upperhand, kike how he did above

>kike

>Purposely butchered subject name
>Open thread with a baseless statement
>"le good ol' days" for 2 1/2 year old manga
>strawpoll
I don't understand what you get out of doing this? Can you not? Can you all not?

Luffy was disappointing as fuck and there's no reason to believe the others 2 won't be
>Mangaka literally can't be arsed to think of an action scene so he just makes a naked man capture most of class A off-screen.

>le
Please donnot shitpost like that.

Shut the fuck up

>Luffy was disappointing as fuck

you mean the guy who just raped (some metaphorically, Jirou literally) 3/4ths of 1-A, the second strongest freshman Hero class in Youai?

did he not win hard enough for you?

i wish BnHA would turn in a 100% fan service manga like fairy tail

you mean slice of life stuff?

like cute girls doing cute things (with their boyfriends)? how Momo falls for Mineta slowly but surely perhaps?

So all it takes for you to like a character is to have him show up, do naked poses and capture the heroes off-screen?

Why? At least the girls there (sans Wendy, poor her) are of age. The girls here are 15 years old. And besides, you have Midnight and Mount Lady, when they do appear.

>slowly but surely
>implying she doesn't already lust for his grapes

hey, I don't like him
I'm just saying he probably didn't disappoint those who didn't like him since the previous chapter already

>someone else posting my artwork (that I made, myself)

happiest day of my life

It's kind of hard to keep interested when they keep shitting on their main characters. Like let them have a victory for once in awhile. I don't want to keep reading "Suffering Heroes: The Manga". If I wanted to do that I'd read Spiderman.

I direct you to these look of disgust Momo just made at Mineta in the latest chapter, proving that she finds him disgusting

*those who liked him since the previous chapter already

>"Like let them have a victory"
>Who is Bakugo

i direct you to pic related where she is clearly aroused by grape clinging to her ass

I would like to look at what you directed me to, but unfortunately, I am not an ant?

more like cute girls showing titties and ass. also no boyfriends allowed so i can imagine that i am the boyfriend

>3 posts at once
Proof that there's at least 4 Grapebros here.

Do I really have to look for the l next panel where it shows she hits him for groping her without her consent?

An exaggeration. The past few chapters since the Twice chapters were pretty average.

Yeah, go on and look for it

that panel literally doesn't exist, I remember the exact few pages perfectly. Lying cunt

To be honest, the chapters where only Izuku and Bakugou (and a little AllMight) were kinda boring, and thanks to the one week off, it really feels like it dragged on for way longer than it should have

A few people have gotten triggered so hard since chapter 120 that they haven't recovered and have since then been shitposting, falseflagging, and blaming everyone and everything for what they see as "problems". It might take a while for the asspain to subside.

based mineta

living the dream

You can literally see on the same picture you posted all the bruises Mineta got when Momo was trying to get him off her.

I don't see a punch from Momo in your image for ants?

for all we know, it could have been an injury he got from the environment in the race, or from some competitor

it's literally fucking here too you blind cretin

>all we know, it could have been an injury he got from the environment in the race, or from some competitor

Oh, but can you prove that? And why would he get injured, if he was clinging to the Momo, the girl you claims like him? Wouldn't she protect him, user?

>implying it's not worth dying for
drowning is one of the most agonizing ways to die

and I would still do it for Tsuyu's titties

He has that exact same injury in though?

The burden of proof is on you, you are the one claiming Momo would for some reason abuse her boyfriend

for all we know, it was actually Mineta protecting her

he took a blow that was meant for Momo, like Clint Eastwood in that bodyguard movie

that's why she's blushing, she gets really hot and bothered whenever she sees him now

this isn't even an exaggeration, nothing makes a girl more attracted to you than you sacrificing yourself in some way to protect her, science confirms it and even Ochako -> Deku is the same thing

>three Grapes protecting posts
based Grapebros

I like the manga, but the levels of autism in the threads are too much for me.

The best part was from the sport festival to the hideout raid, things feel a bit slow and repetitive since then with new literally whos being introduced with the blandest of designs.

manga definitely turned to shit once it became a bakugo dicksucking festival

and of course the fanbase achieved its transformation into one piece/snk/tokyo ghoul level cancer

I don't think series has changed much at all. If anything, the fans have. Old fans hate it because of new fans and new fans get everything ruined by old fans. Throw some weird Grapesfan in the mix and the old threads are truly a thing of the past.

>65 posts
>19 ips
definitely no samefagging and falseflagging going on in here :^)

bakugou who apparently wins everything:
>had to be rescued from the sludge
>lost to deku in the battle trial
>shallow victory in the sports fest
>got kidnapped by villains
>failed provisional license exam
can anyone actually name something he won before 120 that is not his UA entrance exam

>I don't think series has changed much at all.
it's true it's always been shit but naive enthusiasm for a new popular shonen prevented people from admitting it was only ever a less melodramatic version of naruto

I bet you're behind most of it

>>shallow victory in the sports fest

I hate this bacon meme.
>Muh Todoroki would have beaten him if he wasn't triggered by Izuku.
Bakugou can rape him 1v1 anytime, anywhere, under any circumstances.
His fire is useless against a guy immune to explosions, his punches are useless against a guy immune to punches, and Bakublasts can easily obliterate all ice into shards which will then impale the bacon.

Does the school have a policy on sexual harassment? Could he go around pulling "antics" like this forever?

I'm not saying he would have lost. But there is no meaning to it if Todoroki didn't try. As it stands now Bakugou himself doesn't consider it a win, which is the point.

No Japanese school has "policies" on such meaningless stuff. Only Westerner schools do that.

have you considered maybe that's why he's such a terrible character

he's being praised as the archetype of the winning hero while there's nothing heroic whatsoever about him and he barely won anything outside of a forced fight that was literally called pointless in the narrative

except he was never praised as the archetype of the winning hero? his mom literally said to Aizawa that he has always been superficially praised growing up about his quirk and strength but rarely about his heroic aptitude, which was why she was willing to let Bakugou continue his education at UA without any convincing. The series has never held back on showing where Bakugou has been going wrong (and hence he has always lost) until now where he is finally realizing where the problem is (with him).

>except he was never praised as the archetype of the winning hero?
the entire fight was exactly about that with the mc and his mentor reassuring him there was nothing wrong with him and essentially giving him exactly what he wanted, a fight, a win against his main source of butthurt, praise and justifications from his idol

l have no clue how anyone can continue this charade about bakugo being treated accordingly by the narrative after this amount of bullshit but l guess sasuke lowered their standards so much they find this acceptable

is Todoroki the most pathetic guy in the series? such strong power and has had everything handed to him on a platter and yet he loses everything against everyone

he's like the anti-Bakugo

the entire 'pointless' fight was Bakugou questioning whether his aspirations and what he thought being a hero meant was correct. All Might told him that he was halfway there. so yes, he was maybe praised as half of the archetype of the winning hero, but he's missing the other half that deku has. I don't know how you manage to interpret this as only praise and justification when the narrative has been saying time and time again that while he isn't completely off the mark, he's missing something pretty vital.

>the entire 'pointless' fight was Bakugou questioning whether his aspirations and what he thought being a hero meant was correct.
and deku told him there was nothing wrong with his aspirations

then all might pops up and proceeds to zealously fellates bakugo (you're so strong! you've been a hero for a long time unlike that faggot you just defeated what's his name again don't you worry your little head)

also the narrative has never said bakugo missed something vital to be a hero, if anything his failure to get a license was excused by this bullshit about his mental state being burdened with the idea he was responsible for all might's fate

>then all might pops up and proceeds to zealously fellates bakugo (you're so strong! you've been a hero for a long time unlike that faggot you just defeated what's his name again don't you worry your little head)
Heh

What if someone's Quirk is sexually harassing related?

in example,
a guy whose Quirk is perfect healing (much stronger than Recovery Gal) but it only works by cumming inside the patient's vagina and impregnating her

Would you not let him heal your BnHA waifu if she was terminally ill?

I see 22

>Don't read the manga
>68% of the vote

?

Minetaspammer

Last post for Grapes graping your waifus (all of them)

nice drawing, Grapefriend

Fuck off faggot.

I still think he should kill a character off to spice it up.

I agree

I nominate Shinsou

Kill the Grape

This.

>killing the boyfriend of one of the main girls this early
retard

>this early
*ever

> talking to yourself
Holy shit, this is just sad

This guy phases through the wall of the club and phases his dick in your girlfriends ass

Wat do?

Be the girlfriend

Holy shit, I literally CALLED IT

last week

on Thursday, when the chapter spoilers came out

I said that there would be hentai in less than 7 days

and here it is

the only thing just sad here is you, Grapehating fu joshi

Hori should've killed off Sugarlips or Sadrock at the USJ invasion. Jesus fucking christ most of them hadn't any combat experience at all... And don't give me that shitty excuse "they were just buying time until All Might's arrival".

motherfucking Stain went down by 3 high schoolers and besides the plot device stuff -which didn't had any direct effect in the Provisional license arc- the only "major thing" happening to one of them was pic related. "I vow to leave my arm like this until i'll became worthy hurr durr". For starters he never relied that much in his arms. Now if something would've happened no one of his legs now we're talking about.

And it's better to stop at the School field trip. Nothing of value was lost.