Just how can Aoko even hope to compete against Scathach?

Just how can Aoko even hope to compete against Scathach?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1011146/7b33ad40c7/
exhentai.org/g/1021052/851143e2cb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breeding with Sensei!

Why would you ruin her fantastic body with a brat?

She already has kids, user. Cu fucker her too.

Her vagina is destroyed then.

>not wanting Scathach to be the mother of your children
Explain this.

It's my wife's job to bear my children

Well, Aoko is pretty sugoi sugoi.

A cumslut isn't worth a damn without a fine body.

Mashu takeover?

>Scathach said to be so strong and wise she have surpassed the realm of mortal in body and psyche and she can't die, not alive nor dead

>Now she is a slutty Aoko clone who probably shows her naked body to public and like to get fucked like rabbits while acting all tsundere

Where did it all go wrong?

>Now she is a slutty Aoko clone who probably shows her naked body to public and like to get fucked like rabbits
Thanks for the imagination material.

She has always been a slut. She literally fucks all of her students when they graduate. What kind of garbage assumptions did you have of her and Irish mythology?

What is she doing there?

Give me rub-rub and suck-suck

Giving a Gae Bolg diploma

>Empire of Dirt
Reminder that Doctor Who is the protagonist and married to Raikou

What is this?

I tried to google this and all I get is facebook and reddit pages

I've read that Koyama is forcing Scat on FGO making her appear in roster every time or smth.

Considering that Mahoyo was basically his work I suppose he forgot about Aoko already.

When was this? I see no mention of who her kids were when I search around the web.

Scat seems to drain his blood in other regions of his body.

It's in the original fucking legend, you retard. Cu learns from Scat, has an affair with Scat's daughter, defeats/kills her husband, marries and impregnates her daughter, defeats Scat's rival/sister and rapes/impregnates her for sparing her life, graduates, then fucks Scathach.

I might have dramatized it, but that's it. It actually gets weirder.

Fate/Extra is where they stopped caring

Aoko at least has a personality

Type Moon lost its root and it's just following the trend with garbage of today's generation.

Nasu's work was so detailed and internally consistent. People will question this consistency due to the introduction of exceptions to rules (especially prevalent in Fate onward), but in the past, there was always a solid, non-bullshit explanation - concepts, though occasionally convoluted, made sense. Even more so than that, his characters had a way of exceeding the limits of their basic descriptions. Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime read more like plays rather than the anime that most light and visual novels try to mimic. The characterization has effort put into such that the characters transcended their archetypes and became something more, something sympathetic. His characters had to evoke emotion because he didn't have the benefit of flashy visuals or huge art budgets before Fate. All he has wasTakeuchi (who clearly isn't always the best influence, but he is what he is).

Looking back on it, Nasu isn't and probably never was quite as good as Urobuchi or Meteo or Romeo, but he did his best. His world was interesting and had a sense of moderation and care put into it that was charming.

But I can't say that about Type-Moon or the Nasuverse anymore. I can't just blame Fate for it. The only thing I can fathom happening was that Nasu stopped caring. His work just doesn't have the passion it used to. Mahoyo was what truly made me lose hope, because it is so overly polished that it has no soul, and Aoko, Alice, Soujuurou, and even Touko are miserably boring characters compared to the charming ones I remember even within Fate/Stay Night. The powerlevels have gotten too out of control, losing the well-toned sense of restraint the Nasuverse once had.

And I've lost all hope of this stopping. Because it's popular, even though it's dumber than it's ever been.

Did you see Rin kiss Saber after that?

>implying Scat is after Shiki
literally no contest
>Being a retard
Cu fucks Scat's sister, Aoife after he beats her in a swordfight. He later accidentally kills this son in a duel.

>literally no contest
Fanbase.

Fangame. The artwork is kinda neat.

Cu fucks everything except Medb, I don't see your point.

>FGO produces more money than Mahoyo
>Easier to recycle designs and concepts than to think of something new
>TM have their jackpot and won't let it end anytime soon

Is Scathach popular in Japan?

Yes, she is the most popular new Servant.

What's her cup size and three sizes?

By not having shit in her name.

>Aoife
>Ferdiad
>Emer
>Those hundred chicks they sent to calm him from the Riastradh
Who am I missing

Yeah, she has that on her hair, though.

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU PRONOUNCE HER NAME YOU STUPID FUCKING BURGERS

>pronounce
>when using text

She's scatah

SKATAH

You can't throw SCAT from her name.

Wait, what is she doing with her hand?

Trying to strangle a trouser snake.

What's the story of the game?

A shitty one.

Surprising considering how much they dislike used goods.

And yet, she isn't on Fate Extella, fuck this shit.

I'm glad she isn't, they're forcing her into literally everything at this point. Even fucking CMs of events where she doesn't even have any appearances.

Polishing leather spear.

I want to hach her Scat, if you know what I mean.

>Nasu wouldn't let Takeuchi write a smut scene for Aoko into Mahoyo
>he ends up creating Scathach and sexualizing the hell out of her

this is all because the sweaterpuppies weren't freed.

Well, I didn't expect anything from this game, I just bought it because of the waifus and the hope that they add sensei on a later DLC.

Are female lancers the most sexual beings?

Scathach only play small role in the story.

I wanna fap to Scathach.

like dirt?

Those two descriptions don't even contradict each other.

Going on an Adventure with Scath Sensei to find a Fertility Spring and having lots of babies with her!
Then she uses her innate ability of training to make them all into the best fucking warriors ever and I begin my Dynasty.

I mean it's not hard to be a popular female servant in Japan unless your name is Stheno, Medea or Brynhilder

>Cu was the only one who fucked
>She only gives a fuck about Cu and literally nothing else

Lucky guy.

>Scath will never get tired of your pathetic attempts at impregnating her and use her over developed vaginal muscles to turn your dick into a bloody pulp

Are there post--training "friendship of her thighs" doujins already?

exhentai.org/g/1011146/7b33ad40c7/
exhentai.org/g/1021052/851143e2cb/

Does Sensei love (You) enough to have many children with (You)?