Is here our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd7FrAsYyKc
youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg
rt.com/news/411018-athens-violence-hooligans-pakistani/
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=xySlsgtMVyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Like every other degenerate R*man he's a piece of shit that belongs to the trash bin of history.

Tfu.

titus... get the cross.

>you have power over your mind
are people really this blue pilled?

Really are you just trying to out of your way to make everyone hate you?
Why?

Dont you have power over your mind?

How did someone so intelligent breed such a twat?

Relevant.

You can't control the outcome of your offspring.
His son was by all accounts very normal, until he gained power. Then he turned into a tyrant over night.

>ww2germananditaliandrills.png

If only Sup Forumstards realized their suffering was their own choice and not the cause of the some boogie men they dreamed up to avoid taking responsibility for themselves...

OI VEY

>tfw want to read meditations but too cheap to buy the book

Is this a gets thread?

You are correct OP
Marcus Aurelius is indeed our guy.

Unfortunately, many of those replying, were vaccinated when they were babies, and their neurological damage is irreversible.

Asking them to comprehend, may be impossible.

As the same fire assumes different shapes When it consumes objects differing in shape, So does the one Self take the shape Of every creature in whom he is present.

Then why is there no one with telekinesis?

REMEMBER THE SIEGE OF JERUSALEM GOYIM, INFINITE JEWS DIED THERE

>makes distinction between his enlightened self and vaccinated people(?) who can't possibly be as euphoric as him
>posts quote saying we're all the same

What did he mean by this?

>56
I guess so.

this is so fake, everyone knows he was a proud african kang, GTFO with your fake bullshit history

I feel the need to nail you to a cross

Absoliutly great guy. His book is must reed

One can only improve their game, by playing an opponent greater than oneself.

We are far from the same.

Marcus Aurelius: Hard work, continuing the tradition of Roman innovation; protecting the borders - think Trump.
Constantine: Motivated solely by self-interest; puled troops from the borders to protect himself, began the death spiral of Christian monotheism which destroyed the empire - think Hillary.

That's not what that quote means.

gen.lib.rus.ec

Marcus Aurelius has blessed us.

Prove right now that you have power over your mind.

A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires.

Yes.

He's a genius.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

Oh look, a butthurt Jew that is having PTSD flashbacks from when the Romans kicked their ass

>Prove right now that you have power over your mind.
You are on /pol right now to confirm your own bias. Your own self-chosen beliefs seek out external confirmation. You have complete control to think and belief as you wish.

Keep celebrating Hanukkah as long as you can jew. The day will come we ll fucking eliminate you for good.

...these truths to be self evident, that all men are created in precisely the same manner, by the union of their creator. They are endowed by their parents, with certain inalienable rights... Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Some may be endowed more than others, but do not despair, strive to be better, and to likewise endow your children to be better than yourself.

>You have complete control to think and belief as you wish

But do I have control to think differently from what I wish? No, and that is the point.

>flag

Our rights of speech, expression, and to assemble, may be trampled upon,
and they may take our lives,
but freedom of thought is the last bastion of liberty, and none can take it from you, without your consent.

>muh temple of salomon
>reeeeeeeeeeeee goyim

At any time i can stop thinking.
At least for a little bit.

We don't have freedom of thought. We are animals, everything we do has a reason. Everything we think is due to our biology and experiences. Unless you believe in some magical force like having a soul or something.

You have the freedom to do what you want with the thoughts that you have. Some thoughts will be spontaneously generated by your biology and environment, but you are the final arbiter. This is what Aurelius means. He is not trying to suggest that you have 100% over what thoughts come into your mind.

he is

>We
go suck you queen's dick

Goonan is the modern day Aurelius.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd7FrAsYyKc

Brits cling to the Darwinist materialist view of human nature. A last vestige of lost empire.

the choices you make are also determined by your biology and environment

Hmmm, a flock of birds all flying together one turns to the left, in less than a second the rest of the flock follows, sometimes they all turn at once like they all receive the same signal at once.....The brain is a receiver as well as a broadcaster, but you have to know how to broadcast.....hmmm mmmm mmmm, The heart is the true thinker.

>determined by your biology and environment
Influenced, not determined. The garbageman's schedule influences what time i decide to put the garbage out, but it does't determine if i will or not.

To some extent, they will depend on your upbringing, but you still have some modicum of freedom within your frame of reference. Make your frame of reference stoicism, and you're good.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

Only people with straight hair can be good

The primitive materialist belief in Evolution is hampering finding out the truth.

>t. butthurt over the temple of solomon

bump!
great book, saw it on Lit!

>Still butthurt over Masada

How are things in Greece? Is the Golden Dawn succeeding?

This was encouraging:
rt.com/news/411018-athens-violence-hooligans-pakistani/

He basically mean that you're an idiot if you expect life not to be shit. He's also not telling us to be cynical. He tells us to be steeled individuals that have our fists ready; like a boxer. He wanted to tell how everyone to cope and not be be disturb to most troubled things in life. And I accept his words, knowing that he wrote all of this while fighting Barbaric Germanic Hordes for his entire life.

It is a good memoir of a person who have to cope against the decadence of Rome. Also, if you can't understand jack shit of the original translation. Get the Gregory Hays one;which was simplified to an extent.

if you choose not to put the garbage out the reason why is still related to your biology and environment

>if you choose not to put the garbage out the reason why is still related to your biology and environment
If you choose to believe that you are a human robot - it's still a choice.

ok

>"how will i trigger the contrarian burger?"
>harnesses power of mind

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

literally everything you do depends on your biology and environment

>literally everything you do depends on your biology and environment
You cannot escape responsibility for your own thoughts by blaming it on your environment.

your logic is flawed
biology and environment...
nature vs nurture

DNA is in fact, the product of environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=xySlsgtMVyo

Can you lend me some coin friend?

Marv?

MUH 40 MILLION!

Hadrian should have finished the fucking job. The Romans were too lenient. Should have given you the Gallic treatment.

yes and that choice was determined by my biology and environment
sure you can

Projecting again Shlomo? Everyone knows it's you demented Jewish con-artists that are a cancer upon reality.

>not outside events

I'm using my power over outside events to type fuck you.

are you agreeing with me now?

/r/ pdf

>yes and that choice was determined by my biology and environment
You have to choose between right and wrong.
If you can't - you are legally insane.
Go get yourself checked out.

sure and what you believe to be right and wrong is determined by your biology and environment

>inb4 wavy perm