Paul Ryan-challenger appears on Alt-Right Podcast

Holy shit, guys. How hard is the MSM blowback going to be from this?

Paul Nehlen, the number one contender for Paul Ryan's seat in Wisconsin, just appeared on an openly antisemitic Alt-Right podcast named Fash The Nation.

Can Bannon, Trump and Breitbart still touch this guy after this? This is going to be a media shitfest.

therightstuff.biz/2017/12/09/fash-the-nation-100-eat-a-bullet/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6VRNVLg0XGU
youtube.com/watch?v=KQwu4wff7lI
therightstuff.biz/2017/12/09/fash-the-nation-100-eat-a-bullet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP. How the fuck is this not going higher?

He was on FtN in 2016 too.

Obviously a mainstream GOP plant to shit up Tea Party/alt-right ticket in the primary, neutralizing any threat against Paul Ryan.

You've clearly never heard how much he shits on Paul Ryan.

The MSM might be afraid to talk about it. They're doing their best to wall off right-wing info on the net so people can't stumble over it. They can't want to give pointers to it.

Who cares. He's not going to get elected, and he fucked up the plate for anybody else trying to challenge Paul Ryan by splitting the vote.

Yeah Fash the Nation would be a terrible thing for them to bring attention to. It was my original redpill on the JQ/niggers/etc.

No one else is challenging him, retard.

Because he made trying to challenge Ryan futile.

thank fucking god right wing politicians are finally starting to be right wing politicians

>Liberal media has a hissy fit over this
>They name Fash the Nation
>Normie conservatives tune in to hear what it's all about
>Liberals hate it so it's gotta be good right?
>Redpilling of normie conservatives begins

Good move.

Post reaction when he unseats Ryan.

Nehlen is based but this was unconscionably stupid.

There is no way he can win having done this and beating Ryan is essential for a successful Trump Presidency. Trump and Bannon will be forced to denounce him and the (((media)) will go fucking insane.

Or maybe they already have abandoned him and he's just decided to go all out?

He also called a woman a skank on twitter.

I love him, but hes poison.

this

50% of white Americans feel they are 'under attack' just from one election, one that we won too.

He is /ourguy/ but may need to chill out but I wouldn't be surprised if he wins.

He did FtN last year and no media bothered making a stink.

Was the woman in question in fact a skank? IF so, what's the problem? If you haven't noticed, the US is hardly a country full of Puritans.

He's been on FTN before, newfag. Neck yourself and lurk more.

>he went on an anti-Semitic podcast!!!!
And now has no chance of beating Ryan. TRS is shit. They spoil everyone associated with them because the majority will never indulge their mindlessness.

protip: anti-Semitism is a Jewish trick.

I'm an oldfag though, you sad, little angry virgin.

>there's no way blumpf can win, better support ted cruz

>redditor pretending to be oldfag
Pottery

I've actually never visited reddit. Been here since Ron Paul and Chris Dorner.

>using meme flags
>not knowing Nehlen
>thinking it's a scandal Nehlen was on FTN when it happened last year

dont be anti-semite goy

all world hates us but we are innocent angels, don't be racist gooy

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

I know who Nehlen is. I was not aware of him being on FTN last year though. I haven't listen to every single one of the 100 podcasts.

>world hates us because they think we're all racist
>we're not but its a way of venting frustration at a world who thinks we're racist

it's a vicious cycle. time to stop playing into the hands of our enemy and start playing chess.

Nice. I think we've found a replacement for cuck ryan. You can do it Wisconisin!

>the media picks up on this and tells normies about evil nazi news podcast fash the nation
>nobody cares or trusts media, Nehlen wins anyway
>some people listen to FTN
>realize its literally better than every other right wing talk radio
>get memed into fascism

88s of truth right here.
He's also been on NJF
youtube.com/watch?v=6VRNVLg0XGU

this, the cat's out of the bag, there's no point in beating around the bush anymore. If we're really as close to civil war as everyone here believes, Nehlen will get away with it.

>Chris Dorner
so you're new?

fucking hell you could qualify for the olympics with those mental gymnastics

He's a bit of an autist, and his muh Jesus is a bit too strong.

Also wants to regulate Twitter at the Federal level, so there's that.

He's already been on ftn. also who cares everyone hates Jews I mean its 2017 for gods sake

That's not the first time he's been on it

He must win. This guy has been on fire for like a fucking year now. Read some of his tweets, dude is fucking crazy. I wish I could vote for him

Maybe it was plan all along?
>Run extreme politician
>Goal is to red pill
>Do not give fuck about elections
>Red pill shit load of people.

Yep Fash the nation!!! rules!
niggas drool

He's done FTN a few times. I just moved into his district, I plan to vote for him, make my gf, my sister, her husband & parents all vote for him now that I've moved into his distric recently.

You're a retard.

Neocon plant to make sure PAul the drag queen dick sucker Ryan gets re-elected. This is obvious 2d chess.
Best move would be not to endorse Paul the drag queen dick sucker Ryan but to attack his credibility as much as possible during this cycle.

He’s been on alt right podcast before. He’s as /ourguy/ as you can probably be in politics

RYAN losing not to him would be the sweetest thing ever. Even better than Trump getting elected

lol I always love when I see posts that obviously have no idea what they're talking about

The media chimping out over this will ironically make him stronger. See: Roy Moore, that Montana politician that bodyslammed some kike reporter.

He also did an exclusive RMA with /r/altright before it got banned about a year ago.

I'm honestly surprised you retards didn't know this. Nehlen is 100% /ourguy/ and always has been. He's just been talking about Islam shit because in his opinion, it has been more important to focus on.

And trust me. They KNOW he was on that subreddit talking shit with us, BEFORE the first election he went up against Ryan in. If they wanted to bring attention to it, they would have. In other words, this

>that Montana politician that bodyslammed some kike reporter.

thanks for reminding me

*AMA

How bad did he get his ass kicked last election? Holding his positions in Wisconsin probably isn’t the best place to do so

Haha, fuck. I forgot about that too

he was basically a noname contender with no reputation, so pretty bad.

eh who cares

if you still think we can vote our problems away you have not been paying attention

fight the good fight

Whoever his campaign manager is needs to be fired. He's a complete fucking idiot for going on that podcast.

If you read this while scrolling you have been visited by the autismo chimp of Uruguay.
You must try to explain to this poor retard how is this relevant to Trump's agenda the best you can in less than 20 words or your mother will die on her sleep next fake news.

Is there video of that?

theres no alt right or tea party ticket faggot kys. this guy is right wing not cuckservative

Guy will be good at least for some laughs...

does anybody have this weeks jazz and jesse?
help a broke nibba out

This

>He also called a woman a skank on twitter.
So go support some other cuck who lies to your face and makes libs happy like Ryan instead of the guy who calls a skank a skank

This is great for the overton window even if he loses. The large scale change we need will come from Zerging our guys on a massive scale, not by obsessing about micro scale tactics. As long as he doesn't cuck and others follow suit, we can change the political discourse.

kike reporter BTFO. I love hearing this faggot whine.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQwu4wff7lI

There are people claiming that Geert Wilders' entire gameplan is not to become PM himself, but to shift the overton window further and further right until we get an anti-EU, right-wing PM he could govern with.

>In the future, politicians will not be elected through their money, connections, and ability to lie
>instead they will be elected for their ability to dish out bants

Another sign of a society in decline

Just give up

Gotcha. I’ll take whatever I can get

the term "Alt Right" is a leftist propaganda word. Stop using it.

Haven't listened yet, but holy fuck that is ballsy

He's fucking right though, it marks him out as a non-cuckt, and if the media talk about it then more people will listen to FTN, which they'll end up agreeing with

I literally posted about this in a thread last week. No idea why sites like kikebart didn't catch on sooner. Paul is /ourguy/.

>therightstuff.biz/2017/12/09/fash-the-nation-100-eat-a-bullet/
based nehlen

Sweet.

Cool

What kind of sick shit do you guys think this pervert has put his dick inside?

He was already on that show a year ago.

The problem is that Wisconsin is mostly Swedish, therefore gay. Only cucks like Paul Ryan can ever win there.

>Fash the Nation
"yeah dude.......Bob Corker hahah..............."
Boring as fuck podcast.

brainlet

TRS is for brainlets.

He dog whistled against the Jews pretty hard on this podcast.

Depends on which podcast. Some like Kultur Kampf are pretty big brained.

>jazz hands: so halberstram what do you think about this?
>halberstram: i don't man. it's like, you know. whatever.
>jazz hands: yup. whatever

Paranormies is the Biggest Brain podcast

Hello, The_donald.
>MUH PR!! MUH OPTICS!! WE NEED THE BASED BLACK MEN AND BASED JEWS TO LIKE US!

kek. Read that in their voices.
It's still pretty good though.

He told neocon jew John Podhoretz to "eat a bullet" on twitter a few days ago

You forgot the following:
>Fucking Based!!!!!
>Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East
>Deus Vult!
>Based pede
>Get that based black man a coat
and so on and so forth.

THIS MAN MUST BE VOTED IN

I think that this confirms that he just a meme candidate. Whats most surprising is that he actually had a reasonably successful business career so its odd that he would sabotage his chances like this

This is accurate. MSM consider Breitbart and Infowars and Zerohedge the dark corners of the internet. Wtf?