India pollution

>play cricket in india
>choke on poo air
what does this say about india? the air is so polluted they cant even finish a cricket match.

Other urls found in this thread:

amerika.org/politics/how-diversity-extinguished-white-people-in-ancient-india/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stench of shit over powered the poor chap.
Many such cases.

mmm i wonder why

>choke on poo air

they need to invest more in the poo police

is breathable air a requirement for superpower status?

not for pajeets, no

Shut the fuck up you white cunt and go back to getting raped by niggers and mudshits. You faggots laugh at India when it was you and your Britshit Empire that robbed us of our wealth and destroyed our country. White pieces of shit should keep their fucking mouths shut about India when it was you cumskin subhumans who destroyed it.

Inb4
>you have to go back

What goes around comes around. Now it's your turn to be colonized, you white shits. See how you like it.

The "I've never even checked out warhammer, but I want to fit in so I post the memes" image. A classic.

POO IN THE LOO

So how did Sri Lankans escape from the poo if they're also pajeets? Same applies with Pajeets in Goa.

Get fucked you brown savage the only reason India is worth half a shit today is because someone beat 1500 YEARS worth of advanced technology and built infrastructure for you.
You actually think if you kept stagnating for another 500 years you would be anything on the world stage? You would just be greater Pakistan and happy to smash those old statues and Hindu temples just like your retarded cousins. Now go pretend you would have gotten anywhere without the brits, just forget your education and remember to burn a widow alive every now and then.

Its realy not that far off

always wear protection

>I still was a communis' monkey when Rogue Trader was released, but let me tell you about Warhammer

a muslim can be khorne
pretty good anyway

we have many poos here friend, they are good people. it pains me to think of them struggling to breathe the poo-filled air

wow, denial much?

Like how? Only the Slaaneshi cultist thing is close, they do seem to have most of their qualities, but not a single other fits, the jews don't want change or hope, they have their little schemes but that's all, the indians aren't even being dirty on purpose, they are just subhumans, not that is any way related to Nurgle, the very fact that they strive to be a superpower counters this. And for the Khorne one they might as well put in butchers or blood donators, makes about as much sense.

If not for the french revolution, communism wouldn't even exist.
Have you even read any Warhammer books?

We had civilization in the Indian subcontinent long before you wh*Te dogs came and stole our wealth. At least the Mughals improved the Indian economy, although it was a different time and Islam has no place in the 21st century.

the absolute state of pooistan

>the indians aren't even being dirty on purpose

They willingly drink cow piss

>Have you even read any Warhammer books?
still have back to my original Rogue Trader copy, if that tells you anything
also played later 40K, Epic, Battle and Necromunda
mostly lost interest mid-2000's
so, yeah, I've read a few dozens of such books, indeed

>Sanitation had been a key priority in India from the ancient times. Focus on sanitation and hygiene were defined as important priorities in Vedic scriptures. Ancient civilisations like the one in Indus Valley were also known prioritise sanitation, as remnants of toilets have been found in the historical sites. But with the onset of colonial role, sanitation ceased to be a national priority. The gradual increase in rural poverty under colonial role, rise of urban spaces and population also acted as key factors as to why sanitation lost priority. Even during colonial rule, sanitation was not seen as a priority by the rulers for their subjects. It was only in 1859, when the British Royal Commission reported a high mortality rate of 69 out of 1,000 troops due to diarrhoea, a Commission for Public Health was established in each presidency. In 1865, a sanitation police was established under the Military Cantonments Act and for the first time, sanitary boards were created in each province to look after civil sanitation conditions.

The colonial interest in public sanitation sadly, remained restricted to the needs of the military and the elite, rather than the whole population. Most municipal reforms were focused on eradication of epidemics and construction of estates, but no programme addressed the sanitation needs of Indians. By 1947, the Indian population which was more than 30 crores, had less than 1% sanitation coverage and this statistic did not improve for a long time.

STFU you fat wh*Te racist PIECE OF SHIT

The food we eat is healthier than your fast "food" crap

Because they don't know better? They think they will have bigger dicks or something, no? But as I said, beign a dirty fuck does not mean you are Nurgle follower.

Then care to actually point out how are those things are related in any way to the Chaos gods?

If India cut their population into reasonable numbers, like half, I'm sure all the poo in streets would decompose in few years and air would become fresh again. For all the others their industry could build toilets and plumbing.

>air is so toxic that normal humans cannot survive

>realworldchaoscultists.jpg
the horned tranny is a Slaaneshi vicious and degenerated abomination
the raging muds are covered in blood, for the blood God
the pajeets are sloshing in germs filled shit, ready to be blessed by Papa Nurgle
the hissing and scheming kike just lacks a beak to look just like a Keeper of Secrets; the other one is absorbed in observing timelines

rly, for fuck's sake
have you ever, for one, read any Warhammer book?

Are you a loyalist by chance? Your understanding of the Gods are superficial at best. You take one aspect, or better a tiny part of that aspect and then go and claim that proves they are indeed followers.

kek no chinas air gives fucking people cancer, and they might take the case for world power status.

Your civilization would have been eventually consumed and destroyed entirely by the Mughals and their Muslim successors they pushed the Byzantines and every other civilized people out of the middle east and you were not special at all. yeah they improved your economy so you were actually worth extorting for Jizya you dumb fuck.
Brits gave you an actual chance to elevate yourself from the fucking mud and they took too little for saving whats left of your heritage and giving you some idea as what a human is supposed to act like.
And guess what if the Muslims didn't fuck your culture into dust eventually i'm absolutely positive that China or Russia would have come across your backwards nation and would have REAL fucked you

Yeah, having our wealth drained really elevated us huh.

-The railways in India were used to haul wealth out of India, they were not used for the good of the Indian people

-British education system was nothing but eurocentric dogma, kids were indoctrinated into believing the "Aryan Invasion Theory", a lie that claims some ancient tribe of Europeans built civilization in India. Many Indians still believe that fabricated horse sh*Te to this day.

Funny how you wh*Te nationalist dogs think it is OK to rob other people's wealth and land but when it is done to you it is "wh*Te genocide".

checked
but Dark Elf/Eldar mostly, with a little bit of Ork and Chaos
not a worshipper of the corpse emperor, by any mean
as to superficial understanding, lol
I'm not the one needing to be taken by the hand to understand that, indeed simple, picture

>poo air
>scat humour mozart approves

pic is spot on tbph
>blackpilled bombadil chuckles heartily and moves on

>raw sewage and rotting bodies
>indians easily ignored it's smell
fucking hell, do i have enough reaction pics for this thread?

look how dirty their shoes are.
disgusting

Blood for the Blood God doesn't mean you can just cut yourself and be done with "worship" for the month. That would probably get you a few hounds chasing after your ass.

The smart indians are getting the fuck out of there.

Bring back squats

that's why they're just mere Khornate cultists still, and not demons yet
muds hate dogs, though
they might turn berserk at the sight of flesh hounds

You wouldn't even have electricity if it weren't for white people, you subhuman ape.

And yes, the ancient Aryans of India were white. The caste system was literally set up to discourage them from racemixing with the hideous, low IQ Dravidian natives. Of course it failed, which is why modern-day Indians are mongrelized mass (with the whitest at the top) who literally defecate on the ruins of a civilization built by a much higher race.

>the ancient Aryans of India were wh*Te

>You wouldn't even have electricity if it weren't for wh*Te people you subhuman ape

>Eh. So what if we stole your wealth, stole your history and ruled you for 190 years.

checked

>wealth
as if you were doing anything of it
you were, and still are, and will be, sloshing in your own shit
want to be treated as a Human?
start behaving as a Human

>our history
lol
what would Whites do of your, indeed impressive, record of sloshing in your own shit?

What history? The only real history and culture of India was that created by the ancient Aryans - a history you had no claim to whatsoever. Even your highest caste, the Brahmins, are now impure brown mongrels that would have been slaves at best during ancient times.

I know you want to believe that the 75 IQ brown people that squat against ancient temple ruins were the same people who built them, but sorry Rajesh, you're no different from the niggers who claim they built the pyramids (and yet, funnily enough, can't seem to do it again).

All nations fall due to racial contamination.

I went to India, fortunately it wasn't Delhi. Where I was they did simply burn garbage outside their houses rather than just create a garbage pickup system. Something's gotta give soon and the Indians will start cleaning up their air.

indian food is fast food. Have you seen how quickly it comes out of the other side?
In and out faster than any kebab ive had in my life.

>the niggers who claim they built the pyramids
>and yet, funnily enough, can't seem to do it again
funnily, indeed

There is no evidence for the AIT. You Britishers made all that up.

>britishers
why do indians say this lol

amerika.org/politics/how-diversity-extinguished-white-people-in-ancient-india/

It's actually the first time I've heard it. I think it was an attempt at being derogatory.

i always see pajeets refer to you guys as "britishers", sounds stupid af

The "Why yes, I have been into a plastic toy hobby for six months longer than you" reply. A classic.

wh*Te supremacist web sh*Tes do not count as evidence.

i know user. running on grass is nulkulturny and degenerate