What do we know about Richard Spencer's gf, Megan?

What do we know about Richard Spencer's gf, Megan?

She deleted her twitter after they announced it to the world. Red pilled hottie who used to go by Donner Damocles and twitter handle not_your_prisnr

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/the-racist-right-looks-left/
twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/897743862663434240?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alexander-dugin-russian-academic-linking-us-president-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-turkey-president-a7560611.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

So Richard Spencer is officially done with his Turkish-looking wife that claims to be Russian? Good. It's too bad that he already bred with her though.

I meant to upload a picture of that "Russian beauty".

She is definitely not white.

At this point, Spencer is confirmed to be a degenerate slut and frankly I have very little respect for him as a person left.

she must like really, really, really, really, really, really.....

....really, really, really, really, really, big egg heads

Spencer is a fag. Confirmed. Just listen to him.

It doesn't matter what you think of Spencer; he is known internationally as a bad-boy. Women are naturally attracted to that.

oooo wow how traditional. wtf I love Spence now

He's not known as a bad boy, he's known as a racist and a flamboyant homosexual. I'm going to go ahead and assume that the only reason why she's with him is because of his parents money.

She is handsome.

Does Richard Spencer ever get tired of being a laughing stock?

This is a face that says.
>yeah I'll suck your dick.

Duginist

He’s not rich

These have gotta be shoops.

Is he a C1ANigger?

how do you think his barber feels when touching that remarkably shaped head?

Is that her? Big upgrade from the russian beast

Even worse. He's paid off by Arnon MIlchan.

Glad hes moved on from that shit

He has a really punchable face.

He isn't but his parents are. He lives off of their dime.

>thenation.com/article/the-racist-right-looks-left/

Spencer and Enoch have been confirmed to be communists.

I don't know about the first one, but the second one is sarcastic. Greg Jonson (a confirmed faggot) and Richard Spencer had a huge falling out, with multiple articles on Altright.com posted regarding the drama. That tweet was posted after the ordeal.

Why even have respect for him ever?
He's a whore in every since of the word and worse takes credit for things he had nothing to do with
He invented a phrase at best

>Ree people have family members with different politics so they're all CIA!
These graphics are designed to prey on paranoid schizos. Judge a man by his actions and words, not his family or past beliefs.

like these words?

Yes judge a man by the content of his character

Confirmed how? Yes it's universally rumored, but you say 'confirmed' -- how?

Look at his website. Only a faggot would defend faggotry as much as he has and only a faggot would allow faggots to write articles defending faggotry on his website. He is also friends with the faggot Jack Donovan.

capitalism is degenerate.

[citation needed]
The Alt Right and European Identitarianism varies from nazbol to NatSoc to Eco Fascists to closed border free market libertarians, the only uniting factor is they want white sovereignty and autonomy from Jews. Eli Mosley and Augustus Invictus, for example, both disagree on everything except these immutable goals.

If you don't realise that the European Identitarians and the Alt Right are just a movement for white independence, you are a brainlet and probably indoctrinated.

proof that that's enoch's mother?

t.hardcore Larper
TRS and Spencer regularly make fun of Donovan for his faggotry, doesn't mean the Wolves of Vinland don't have some good ideas

twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/897743862663434240?lang=en

Enoch regularly discusses how his mother is a boomer liberal social worker, just like your mom probably isn't a hardcore ethnonationalist too.

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

>twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/897743862663434240?lang=en
oh no, sorry, I said "proof"

This is Moarpheus levels of autism and mental instability
He's not wrong though

She looks like gypsy trany

Just cause he looks like a fag and talks like a fag and gesticulates like a fag and fucks men like a fag doesn't mean he's a fag, bro.

so is communism.

>the alt-right has no agreed upon ideology and thus no real answers but operates as a chaotic shitposting group irl whose only goal is keks
I mean... it's fun but do we really want to be entertained before our genocide? I'd rather just stop the genocide..

Communism doesn't work. The idea is good but the methodology is proven a failure. Don't engage in romanticism but practicality.

Lmao, she looks horrible. How can anyone have sex with something like this?

She has strong child bearing hips.

Spencers children will be strong.

This woman has every anti aesthetic trait possible achieving on the human race.

She is overweight, looks like a trap un cocaine all the time, has disgusting hands, has the voice of a fucking man on hormones (yeah, really, check her on yt), and she has the mind of a 14 year old putin fangirl.

And Spencer decided to fuck her.

And somehow she has a PHD.

I believe it. The new chick is a libtard professor.

Can some good user give me source on this whole relationship with this new girl?

Is this legit or just some attention whore on twitter?

He has an ugly gf, he must not be very confident.

spencer is gay, this is a well known fact

That's what I'm trying to find out. He has a big following of somewhat schizophrenic hot chicks though

spencer's turkish GF is the ultimate proof he's a closeted gay IMHO
nothing wrong with that, but he should def. do his coming out

Richard Spencer is a devout follower of Dugin. He is Nat-Bol not Nat-Soc.
This is what Dugin said:

>In principle, Eurasia and our space, the heartland Russia, remain the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution ... The new Eurasian empire will be constructed on the fundamental principle of the common enemy: the rejection of Atlanticism, strategic control of the USA, and the refusal to allow liberal values to dominate us. This common civilizational impulse will be the basis of a political and strategic union. -Basics of Geopolitics,1997

>"The immigration changed the structure of European society. The Islamic people have very strong cultural identity. The European people weaken their own identity more and more in conscious manner. It is human right and civil society individualistic ideological dogma. So Europe is socially endangered and is losing its identity. The free continuation of the flux of the immigrants will result in the brutal change of the society. So the governments of some European states prepare now the space to control immigration by the means much harder than before. That is the question of their own survival. But they have demonized the anti-immigration discourse. So they make the step backwards and rehabilitate up to the certain measure and under certain conditions some xenophobic far right groups and movements. And that far right view will grow. The condition is liberalism, pro –USA politics and the support of Israel. The governments of European countries believe that they will able to keep the growth of far right wingers under control. I sincerely doubt it will succeed and will result in the extermination of these governments." -We should reject the west interview, 2016

He also promotes race war and ethno centric dictatorships worldwide.
Read this article
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alexander-dugin-russian-academic-linking-us-president-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-turkey-president-a7560611.html

brap
tits or get the fuck out.

tl;dr

Richard Spencer is a National Bolshevik who supports dictators of many races in many countries. He also hates America and liberalism.

Dugin is a Jew.
Bolsheivsm is Communism.
Nazbol is Communism for unaware right-leaning first-time voters. It's a political cult based in the mythology of "Eurasianism" and will never, ever become the ideology of the voting majority. It is designed to fail.

That sounds spineless

This is her, btw

very nice
looks intelligent and also the kind to demand to be viciously fucked.

This, Spencer has major sex appeal

Isn't he married?

He won't get divorced because his wife is 6 months pregnant, according to her instagram. It's probably a money thing.

commie
also was this picture ever explained

WTF

THAT MONSTER IS PREGNANT????

She looks like an average italian woman on her 30

>And Spencer decided to fuck her.
richard is so hardcore

picture was explained in a Q & A at NPI's latest gathering
it was 2 weeks ago check the Alt Right Politics podcast

>check the Alt Right Politics podcast
it's 3 hours long

was this picture ever explained

Is this her?

Idk how either of those cunts can listen to him for that long.

Spencer fell for the FSB spook because holy fuck those bazookas!
Simple as that, no need for rocket science.

It appears so. Twitter grab?

I genuinely do not understand the leftist assumption that photoshop can be substituted for arguments.

Have you guys found this model to work, ever? You've been doing this photoshop spencers head thing for months and he's just continuing to grow in popularity.

This. After seeing the tiddies I completely understand. It also looks like she has a thicc ass.

Affirmative

The left isn't this good at photoshop.

FFUUUUCCKkkkk

Is she 4 foot or is that a giant table/purse?

bump

>He has a big following of somewhat schizophrenic hot chicks though

Imagine the acres of tradthot pussy...

acre*

>The Owl is the symbol of Minerva and of the panopticon.

Freeze peach!
Take that!

Interesting

Not bad

>Spencer confirmed for mommygf patrician

.. was a sign a fat girl dressed as a clown carried around the room at Spencer's talk at UT.

They're too dumb to know how dumb they are.

she has nasty narrow double hips

He already has a child with the Turkish woman.

>She has strong child bearing hips.
look at her shoulders

child bearing hips go beyond the shoulders

The new girl looks a lot like her, it's weird right?

we need nudes

Because even being a joke there are still tons of retards who take him seriously.