Net neutrality is bad because my drumpf says so

>net neutrality is bad because my drumpf says so
>tax bill is gonna fuck me in the ass but my drumpf says its ok
>were not getting a wall but my drumpf says its ok

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if we gibe al ore mony to te rich tey wil gibe us jabs :)

[no soure cited]

Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Also Trump: *destroys the internet even though the Russians used it to get him elected*

democrats also don't believe in the freedom of universal healthcare. See; Obamacare.

Also,

>Europe meme flag

>r-r-russians helped him! it's t-t-t-true! I say s-so!

Tax bill is great for me. I'm getting a 2,400 a year tax break.

What Trump is doing has been working so far though. GDP growing very fast. Wages rising. Lots of jobs created. And potential for a lot more.
People like you keep denying that it'll work every step of the way. But it keeps working.
I wouldn't be against taxing the rich more, but giving the state of things it's very hard to enforce. Rich people and businesses just fuck off with their capital if they're not happy.
Also it turns out that taxing the rich is a very poor way of redistributing their wealth. The government sucks at everything it does. The problem is why are they getting so rich in the first place, and the poor so poor. And it has a lot to do with what the government is doing.

>Capitalism is deh best system we hab

This meme is supposed to be right wing but something in its construction reeks of leftism.

it trigble dobn

IT TRIGLE DOUN!!!

Here we observe anti NN Sup Forums.

Too dumb to comprehend politics or business outside of identity politics so justifies his meddling and stupidity with memes.

Such a fascinating creature...

>DRUMPF SAID THE THING ON TWITTER
>LIBERALS BTFO

>Too dumb to comprehend politics or business outside of identity politics so justifies his meddling and stupidity with memes.

>Curing cancer with more cancer

you uhh you cant call uhh you cant call me ah ah uhh raisin because if you uhh if you uhh when yo you do i will become a raisin

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger, title II classification is a terrible solution and will fuck us over. stop posting

wow this doesn't look like a reddit raid at all

>nearly one year since inauguration
>no talk of wall

Drumpfkins are retarded but they legitimately believe they're still a majority of the board.

>Too dumb to comprehend politics or business outside of identity politics so justifies his meddling and stupidity with memes.
I POST MEME TO MAKE POINT THAT user IS DUM FOR USING MEME

GDP and jobs was already growing under Obama you fucking idiot. Holy fucking shit lmao

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mods banned a new fucking word i cant make a new post,
its literally paid shills, no bother telling them anything i keep explaining the argument of keeping nn they keep dashing it off or telling me some bull shit excuse.