ITT anime where the best girl actually wins

>Finds Endou's originally thought dead grandpa
>Rich
>Tsundere
>Soccer strategy genius

She truly was the best girl for Endou.

No one truly wins in oreimo

akifags btfo

Nah, the siblings won. They are with the love of their lives, and couldn't be happier

The siblings just played the wedding and got separated shortly after though.

This.

Only because the editor rejected the author's original proposal of an actual incest end.

Except they didn't. They only broke up publicly, they are still together behind closed doors
>Source: The after story, released so Fushimi could get his Kirino victory

Tasogare

I like Aki, but I've always considered her OTP with Ichinose.

Did they finally do the baptism thing? I stopped reading this years ago due to the slow pacing.

Satella was the winner by default from the beginning.

She's shit. Pres is best girl.

Damn was just about the watch the last episode of this too. I guess I should have known better to come here in the middle of a show (Pretty obvious that was going to be the ending though).

Also

>>ITT anime where the best girl actually wins

But pic related didn't win?

Pic related had a singular goal in making everyone happy, but got too close to Kyou and ended up fucking everything up for herself with her melodrama. Much like Manami, but much less damaging.
My sympathy is limited

although the manga has probably gotten axed.

Yeah I understand why she lost and it didn't seem like there was much room for her to win either but in my opinion she was far better waifu material than the others. I didn't see any real reason for Kyosuke to pick anyone but her asides from it wouldn't suit what the show was made for.

Wait, Kurosawa was ten years ago?

You're the worst piece of garbage for reading the worst piece of garbage by the worst piece of garbage.

All of pic related were best girls, and all of them won

Man, I loved this shit. It came out of nowhere in the last five chapters or so but was still handled really well. It was really refreshing considering 95% of authors would have just gone the standard route of putting him with Kitahara.

The english scans didn't come out until five years later or so. It wasn't exactly popular enough to be scanned as it came out.

Naruto

Nope. Kazuya's stuck in an alternate dimension to figure out the whole point of the Nova making war with mankind.

you're looking at the series in a superficial way. Look deeper senpai

Who is the girl on the right corner?

Freezing is shit. It's unreadable even for the girls.

>making a objective thread while using a subjective term
Why do people keep doing this?

Sara from Angel Sanctuary

Thanks!

It's really not that good, the vast majority of the story is made up of some really cringey angel shit. But it has a happy ending for the siblings, and they stay together

But Satellizer was objectively speaking the best