This is your Rugby partner tonight

This is your Rugby partner tonight.

This is your Volleyball setter tonight.

This is your basketball buddy tonight.

This is your swimming senpai tonight.

Good.

I misread the image and thought it had something to to with New California. Ah, well.

This is your skating coach tonight.

Ass tutoring class?

>Rugby

The patrican sport

This is your butler tonight.

Is anybody actually still watching All Out? Haven't seen a thread about it since episode 3.

Every Thursday, Specially after last week's godly episode with Ebumi confirming himself for best bro tier.

Is it still really really gay though?

Why are they all so fuckable?

Dude, it's a story about a bunch of muscular high school boys written by a woman.
Guess

Fair point. Is the rugby good at least?

This is your Denka tonight.

I don't think any amount of good rugby can make me stomach the art.

Seriously, it's not good. If someone like Tosh draws talk then at least the faces are pretty. Sadly they aren't

Sounds like I won't be catching up on the series in that case. I was only in it for the rugby.

Your loss.

Well I'm not really losing anything if there's nothing in it for me, am I?

You're losing out on some genuinely fun and interesting characters.

I can get that in plenty of other anime. As I said, the rugby was the main draw for me in this anime, and apparently it's not that great.

Jesus Christ that acute lordosis

So is the best sports anime still One Outs? I mean all the other ones are either boring or plain retarded.

I don't find it gay but unless people think contact sports is gay then you have some issues.

I really hope last week was the last of the sad episodes, While it was good All Out is so much better when they're facing other schools or just training against each other.

Where do I find a thicc gymbro like Sekizan?

I'm admittedly not that familiar with Rugby in terms of rules and tactics, but the author seems to have done a fair bit of research into the sport. It might just be me, but there's a lot of emphasis on strategy in many of the games in the series.

It was never the best one.
The best sports anime are Oofuri and Haikyuu.

At a gym

False. My gym is full of DYELs

Go to a better gym.

Not girly enough