Nigger hate thread

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Give me some good and funny stuff about this sacred group that nobody can even joke about in public or else muh

youtube.com/watch?v=n2sABV6XsoA

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2sABV6XsoA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe-tI61Ve14
areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0
catholicsaints.info/tag/name-tyrone/
youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA&t=73s
youtube.com/watch?v=22BXKKDDbuU
youtu.be/5YmsrzF4KdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy
allempires.com/article/index.php?q=Viking_Age_Finland
exposingtruth.com/10-pictures-of-europes-shameful-human-zoos/
nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Look at his nose...

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Why would I hate people I don't know...

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

I wonder if having a Brillo pad in your armpit is uncomfortable. Maybe that's why they're always so angry.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Story/sauce?

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

what is happening?

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

South Africa

some niggers are about to try and rob a white lady so she floors it in reverse

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

What happened in the video? Is this in USA?

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

its in africa, a nigger tried to steal some copper so he could sell it for money but i dont think he realises that copper conducts electricity. since electricity fucks with your muscles he cant let go of the copper no matter how hard he tries, he is stuck getting burned until he dies or if his arms falls off

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

fantastic

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

the bucket

made me chuckle

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

What am I looking at?

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

boy, buckethead has sure let himself go

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

All they do is collect welfare, and STEAL MY DAMN DIRTBIKE.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Still holding hope for ebolachan

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

You should not polarize the thread using shocking videos like that. Keep yourself grounded over the current human tragedy or you will be charged.

Carter White
Carter White

Am I Next?

Hopefully.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

a nigger dying a painful death is a tragedy

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Is he okay?

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

I-I want t-to belittle others who have more melanin in their skin than me because they are supposedly dumber than me because of said melanin
t. high school dropout basement dwelling virgin

You dumb losers never fail to make me laugh.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

being this edgy
What you really don't have compassion? I have compassion for all animals. I don't like seeing things die.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

this woman has got excellent instincts and reaction time. i guess you have to always be on your toes to survive around blacks

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Fuck off nigger lover

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Liqor store break in fail
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe-tI61Ve14

James Evans
James Evans

well, you know as they say: around blacks, never relax.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Stop electrifying the thread, you negative pole.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Black people actually are on average stupider than whites. Nothing to do with melanin, and melanin has nothing to do with the negative feelings people have towards them. It's because of the terrible things many of them do. But I am not against blacks as a rule just their shit mainstream culture.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Hey man, we are all equal in this world.

Justin White
Justin White

Blamp

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Wow, you sure told me off, you low-iq nazi. I hope a black doctor saves your life one day.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

black
doctor

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

A FUCKING LEAF

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

its a fucking leaf

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

he laughed, while his wife continued to moan from the other room as the bull he prepped earlier that day filled her again with his swarthy semen.
"Surely I am better than those lowly dogs on Sup Forums, hah.">But he suddenly was stricken with grief, for he used the term dog as a pejorative. The flimsy Canadian began whipping himself with his flaggelation belt while his new great Dane continued to lap peanut butter off his still chastised two and a half inch penis. He loved the pink cage and lock Jamal kept his penis confined in.
"Once more to talk shit about racists on this thread, then I will go help Jamal clean up."
and off he went, marching happily to his own grave.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Are you pretending that the black race is as good as the white race? You're adorable.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Kek

Julian James
Julian James

Quality quads

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

This

David Jones
David Jones

Actually, the conditions in which someone grows up in are a much better way to predict how "stupid" a person will be. However, there will always be exceptions, such as yourself, who despite growing up in a well-off white family turned to be a non-college going loser with no future who has to troll on websites filled with other dumb racists such as yourself. Sad!

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

more like black witch doctor amirite kek lol

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

I hope a black doctor saves your life one day.

maybe some witch-doctor will bring him back from the dead with juju magic

Adrian James
Adrian James

MUHHHHHHH
MELAANIIIIIIIN

There's more to race than "melanin" you retard coon.

James Thompson
James Thompson

Put down the crackpipe, Ahmed.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

LOL! Someone clearly hasn't been to medical school (or to any school at all, probably. LOL!). In the one I'm in, there are many, many black people, I can assure you that.

I have nothing to say so I have to resort to memes because I am 12 and need to rebel against my parents by being racist on the internet

Does this pass as comedy in this cringe-filled website? No wonder you don't have any friends in real life.

white basement dweller taking credit for the achievements of other people because they have the same amount of melanin in their skin
Why am I not surprised?

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

At first I thought they were trying to rape her, but now I don't know what the fuck they're doing. Why the hell do they keep jumping on her?

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Shame. She looks kinda cute. Look at those fucking niglets. Why would any woman do this.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

Sorry, I didn't have enough resistance. I'll try alternating my current mood.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Kek.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

white basement dweller taking credit for the achievements of other people because they have the same amount of melanin in their skin

Are you pretending that it's just some huge coincidence that the White race has far surpassed every other in nearly every aspect? Not even the Asians with their slightly higher average IQs have been able to build the modern world that the White man has created.

I cannot say for certain why it is, but if you're ignoring the racial differences, you're showing severe ignorance and bias.

James Davis
James Davis

LOL! Someone clearly hasn't been to medical school (or to any school at all, probably. LOL!). In the one I'm in, there are many, many black people, I can assure you that.
Yeah, but How many actually graduate and get licensed to practice?

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

"Races" don't exist. Try leaving mommy's basement and talking with people sometimes.

There are no racial quotas in admissions for medical canadian schools, silly drumpftard.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

i'll side with justin here
stop this online harassment you shitlords

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

I hope a black migrant rapes you

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

If you weren't a basement dwelling loser, you'd know that degree completion is very high for all medical students, since they have put in much effort to get high enough grades to get into medical school in the first place. But I guess a racist uneducated loser wouldn't know what "putting in effort" is. LOL!

Are you for real? Innovations and scientific discoveries are coming from all over the world, and are absolutely not limited to the "western world". Not like a non-college going dropout like you would know, anyways. LOL!

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

Statistically speaking, I'm much more likely to get raped by some racist redneck loser. Cry some more.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

shit tier bait

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Except white people are more likely to graduate high school than niggers.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

black doctor

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

The fact that you're here doesn't bode well for you user. The ones that can stay in the Prog cult immunize themselves completely by simply never pokling their heads in. Engaging with us requires you to at least pretend to use logic, and if you ever so much as begin to think logically about race you're completely fucked, you can never come back.

Believe me I was you 5 years ago. Seriously even just the slghtest application of doubt will fuck you forever.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

everything that I disagree with is bait
Am I invading your safe space? LOL!

See above replies

Go to any poor white rural town and tell me about the high school graduation rate, basement-dwelling virgin

John Cook
John Cook

She's not the driver

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

black doctor

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Go to any poor white rural town and tell me about the high school graduation rate, basement-dwelling virgin
At least some of them graduate faggot. Go to a nigger school and look at graduation rates.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Well you know the saying, around blacks never relax.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

This is why whites in black areas HAVE to arm themselves. Over here, we're turning into South Africa.
In b4 56

James Sanders
James Sanders

black security guard standing and watching

You don't know Hitler yet you hate him because some kike teacher told you to.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Why does Ah-ha start playing in my head when looking at this pic?

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

and even coming from the same or worse situation than niggers whites will still be better

crime isnt a racial issue, its an economic issue :(

Bentley White
Bentley White

muh melanin meme
not because 12% of a population is responsible for 70% of all violence

Poor whites do better on standardized testing than poor blacks dumb leaf poster

James Ross
James Ross

Nerve gas

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

no sources cited
Why am I not surprised that low-iq losers like you believe whatever feeds their ego and their prejudice? I've lived in poor white rural towns and multi-racial cities myself, and let me tell you, there was much, much more crime in white rural towns. That's what lack of education does. And you're part of the problem.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

"Am I next?"
Hopefully

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

it's not even the same guy

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

I love how you people just keep showing how stupid you are by continuing to pass on memes that I've already refuted. LOL!

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

It's so hard to imagine how great the world would be if africa never existed

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

no source cited

wew lad

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

refuted
hurts my feelings so it's wrong

ok leaf

Robert White
Robert White

racist

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

You're a terrible memester young one. Don't worry, growing up will cure that edge of yours.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Well your country would most likely be heavily depopulated, for one

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Beattyville, KY only has a population of 1241
View Park-Windsor Hills, CA has a pop of 11,075
Problem is the one in California has 10 times the population.
I agree with your premise but at least pick towns of roughly the same size.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Clear, concise and believable. Thanks aussie.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

be me live in ghetto shit hole
have autistic neighbor with speech impediment
say hey too him once in awhile encourage him to keep trying to get his career when i talk too him
one day im walking around my shit hole the guy has a black eye me and someone i know ask him what happened
he says his room mate (nigger) punched him in the eye he doesnt know why
talk too him about calling the police he declines saying that he doesnt want trouble
fast forward the next day
his mom is standing near his apartment freaking out a bit
ask her what happened too user
she says user is in the hospital his room mate (nigger) stabbed him and took his shit shes trying too see if anyone is in the apartment still
wake up the next day
look outside the police is there the nigger is standing on the porch
police draw weapons
nigger reaches in his side pocket
police open fire
nigger dies
it airs on the news later about nigger being shot and nothing about user being stabbed

never found out about the guy getting out of the hospital, and this happened 2 years ago.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

12 posts by this ID
You're trying so fucking hard, black population is 7,52% of brazil

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/

what about this pic then you stupid fucking nigger leaf ?
it has all the sources provided in the pic itself

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

what's wrong with it

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

this is rayciss. delet

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

the crime rate is per 100k people you retard

its not comparing the total crime its adjusting both areas to the same population size then adjusting the crime rates for what they would be if they were that size based on what they are now

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

These threads have extreme examples, but honestly it's everyday living that makes this the most apparent

It's amazing to me that these peope have such different standards of morality. You can't leave shit out in front of your house because they will just take it. You can't leave things unlocked because they will break into it. This just doesn't happen in mostly white countries, it doesn't happen in Japan. It's just so sad.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

'cause they're niggers, faggot

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

She's a white woman in South Africa. Of course she's always on her toes.
You know how left-wingers and niggers complain about how whites shouldn't be proud of their nationality? That it's all just a lottery?
Well, being born a white woman in Africa is perhaps the shittiest lottery result possible.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

fair point

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

remember, race is only gene deep.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

I'm fairly sure a big part of the Rodney king riots was also because a Vietnamese convienence store owner shot and killed a little nigglet for being a little niglet in her store.

All the niggers just act like they didn't know what happened, but in reality they just wanted whites coming to their stores.

Most Asians already hate niggers because they move into the same areas but after one generation are living with whites and getting higher education. They also make nice gardens and shit in the ghetto.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

nigger trying to steal copper from a transformer, got fried.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Wow that's some fucking powerful karma

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

goddamn leaf.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

korean-dindu war imminent

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

around blacks, NEVER RELAX

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Love?

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

I know this series! youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

<---
this one hides a gem

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

because medical schools in canada are shit, and the result is you are stuck practicing in canada because the U.S. is phasing out IMGs

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

nig parenting #1

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

"dancing"
Basically dry raping her with the excuse that they "was jus playin yo"

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

That has to be shopped

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

You can't be this oblivious, holy shit.
You are not an anime loli.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

nig parenting #2

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

I've read that niggers don't understand the concept of wiping their assholes after taking a shit. Specifically proctologists and general practitioners saying every time they gotta do they the ole one in the hole exam on a nigger, they have to scoop shit out of the way. Having shit caked on your asshole is uncomfortable and irritates the skin, this is why babies will scoop shit out of their diaper if you don't change it fast enough.

Niggers are basically walking around with angry assholes all day. Probably doesn't help in their disposition.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

post more rare magdas

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

through a friend at school
Some based Aussie med student convinced a nigger to kill his own kid beautiful

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Watt is up with these terrible puns?

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Define Revisionist History in one image.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Liveleak tier commenting.
Cracked them up tho

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

I saw the original, they never stopped laughing the entire time.
0 consideration for their friend.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

only meets Canadian niggers in med school
We understand, you have liberal guilt and you feel that entitles you to know how all minorities are everywhere because you hang out with the top 1% of trainable monkeys.

Have fun getting murdered due to complacency

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Jewtube at it again

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Seems like a stretch.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

It MIGHT be from a bee sting. But you never know. First time I saw that #meetoo nigress I thought it was shopped, she looks like a fucking ridiculous caricature.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Jo'Lawndu

WHY
FUCKING WHY DO NIGGERS GIVE THEIR KIDS THESE STUPID FUCKING NAMES WHERE THERES JUST 1 SYLLABLE SEPARATED FROM THE REST OF THE NAME
De'Marcus
Le'Shawn
Da'Quan
La'Tavius
Sqa'Neisha

what happened to when niggers named there kids after Romans?
I may not like them but i have infinitely more respect for Julius and Marcus than I do for Tyreese and Jamal

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

anyone have a link to the vid?

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

Classic nigger logic here in pic related

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

stretch?
like what they do with their lips and ears?

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

The melanin worship and wewuzkangs shit niggers do is on the same level as people who believe in reptilians.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

LEAAAAFFF! IS THIS JUSTIN TRUDEAU HIMSELF POSTING IN THIS THREAD??? Leave leaf and grow a brain :DDD

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

kek

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

im sure theres something they are not telling us, like the nog actually used a machete to cut of the referees head after he gave him a red card

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Jo-dash-lawndu

dat dash ain' silen
also, another dindoctor

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

people

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

ancap memes are real in africa

we dont even have to invade them, we could literally just leave them alone for about 50 years and they will all have died and we can just split the land and resources amongst ourselves

yfw you realize if africa was white it would be a world superpower the likes of which america, russia and china combined couldnt even touch

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

tyrone, eugene, and owen are all the same name
catholicsaints.info/tag/name-tyrone/

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

This seems to be a common problem in black-run countries with white-built infrastructure. They simply dismantle the infrastructure for short term gain and end up crippling their nation.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

maybe using the machete got him the card in the first place

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

poles = toasters, hitler was right

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

and wtf is happening here

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Dr. Dre doesn't count.

Cameron King
Cameron King

Why do you think the Chinks are so invested and interested in Africa? All dem rare earth elements.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

a random obama leaf appears
Seriously I will meet this faggot one day on our one road and take the assault charge for the team

Christian Green
Christian Green

race is literally only melanin
being a creationist in 2017
a fucking leaf

Liam Price
Liam Price

MLK didn't die for this.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

The racist ones have an inferiority complex and it's sad to watch them chimp out trying to pretend that they have pride which just confirms they have none.They're pathetic.I feel sorry for them and hope they don't try to kill me for my cell phone.The poor things measure their value by the size of their animal dik
Po ME! I'm a Po Nigger wif shit in my diaper and the white man put it there Wahhhh
Giime sum munny beetch!
I dindu nothin!

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

fixed (kinda)

James Stewart
James Stewart

black-run countries with white-built infrastructure
Nigger run burgerland cities as well

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

True, but he surely lived for this

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Shocking

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

It never gets as bad as it is in Africa though, because there's still enough whites in power to keep blacks from ripping up the plumbing and power lines to sell for scrap.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

I call that Cranky Pants Syndrome
It's also responsible for most of the road rage we see on the streets and the shooting violence in the big commie cities.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

If you hit him, he wins

James Evans
James Evans

This South Africa?

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

god speed fellow subjects of the empire, save your country from the leftists

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Even if this worked you'd still need confirmation from the doctor afterwards.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

quality post

explains why that dindu stole toilet paper during the baltimore riots

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

still enough whites in power to keep blacks from ripping up the plumbing and power lines to sell for scrap
Tell that to Detroit, although they do have a nice new baseball stadium which I attended a game this year, Jay won. Expensive as fuck so the only niggers were security

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Cranky Pants Syndrome

pffffthahhaha

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

he's a doctor though,
maybe he'll write that himself

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

I'm surprised he still has his sneakers

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

MATHMATCS BE RAYCISS YO

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

MATHMATCS BE RAYCISS YO
And dey comperters mang

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

what
you kidding, right?

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

They ace lit though.

Pic related, "Much boppity-bop bout nuffin"

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Shut up cuck

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

he looks kinda like the fat gargoyle from Quasimodo

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

das rite, post em, get da pipo woke

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

it's actually a sheboon

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

I hate black Twitter. I hate that good men trying to do the right thing have to have their legacies tarnished because they have the same skin color as animals who spread shit like this.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Is that his fucking lung?

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

HE WUZ A BLACK WOMANZ

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Having mixed children means you hate them before you even met them, user. It's child abuse.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Just a scratch

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Everyone knows who Martin Luther KANG really was, this is whitewashing.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

All of the areas around View Park-Windsor Hills have much higher crime rates because it is in the middle of fucking LA. Naturally that bleeds into even the richest communities. Most of the crime is committed by outsiders coming into the neighborhood. Beattyville, KY has 1200 people in it and the next town is like 20 miles away and has 2,300 people in it. No shit the crime rate is lower. They aren't completely surrounded by areas where the crime rate is much, much higher.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

medical student feeds bleach to baby to clear congestion

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Underrated

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Meh. I've actually agreed with this for a while. School needs to be more specialized and less generalized.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

found the right pic

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

legacy

can't waste a legacy on those who cannot grasp the notion of future, user

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

i gave up "hiding my power level". i just don't do it anymore. its fucking pointless. war or death.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Black witch doctor?

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

let's ask the black doctors itt

Asher James
Asher James

Black witch doctor?
Oh yes user, they are top tier

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

Actually a 100 years of IQ testing says its about 80% genetic and 20% environmental.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

well, at least it involves washing once

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

No evidence of the right side of the pic.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Fucking reddit, can you be this fucking new?

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Yup.
What do you call a guy that graduates LAST in his medical class ??

Doctor

David Torres
David Torres

How come white people have more folds in their brain? How come a single bone can be dug up and race determined by that bone?

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

The number if blacks in medical school would be nearly zero if held to the same white standards for entry.

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

I came for dead niggers. I was let down. Why!?!?

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

This thread really highlights the worst in humanity, it's absolutely disgusting that you people get some sort of pleasure from seeing people being hurt.
How is this crap funny in any way shape or form?

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

Kang Learquon is one of my favs desu

David Carter
David Carter

Damn ! That be rayciss!
\
The white man makes them do all dat!

It's not their fault!

Ooook Oook Oook Oooook Ooook!
Black men are better at dick suckin
It's how you join a fly black gang!

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

the new ghostbusters is looking great

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

war or death to nignogs, actually

John Turner
John Turner

Blacks are low IQ and high crime in UK, Canada, US, France, in wealthy black counties, in all of Africa and all over the world. See the pattern?

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

No evidence of blacks being able to mimic a functioning society also

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Dude, come on. We all know that real whites are 20 percent, 30 tops. The rest are 50 shades of brown

Blake Green
Blake Green

you could always help make some

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

misclicked.

James Murphy
James Murphy

Was this Ferguson or Baltimore, I can't keep track of all the times nogs riot and blow up their own cities because a nog died.

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

kek'd

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Its per unit you dumb fat.

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

a fucking leaf

Always a fucking leaf...

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

t. nonwhite Sup Forums

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Someone please build some gas chambers!

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

stop maple profiling and stereotyping

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

melanin
That's sad and also an insight into your thinking. You're making a spurious argument on behalf of someone else but on top of that you are chanting your own self inflicted brainwash tool like an initiate in a cult. You have adopted the meme. You're one of... them.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

a leaf being this delusional

Can't say I'm surprised.

Saged nigger.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Lookit it's white woman FAKE BLONDE hair! Inferiority complex.Why you got blonde hair? Jealous?
I like when they dye it Orange too!

David Gomez
David Gomez

Sheeeit

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Is that a fucking cap gun?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Someone please build some gas chambers!
We have the technology, I prefer ovens though

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Was this in South Africa?

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

t. high school dropout basement dwelling virgin
Even if this post is a bait, why don't you ape symphatizers find a new insult? We're not living in 2007 anymore.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Pay attention to your fellow leaf

Lurk moar faggot.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

maybe the original blondes were black

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

that or detroit

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

The weave industry is based almost entirely on black women, it's like 94% of their sales.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

JFK papers say he like to play wif his stinky animal dik at orgies with white womens

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Negresses suck

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

It's funny because the nigger is actually more attractive than the coal burner.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

yes, for a living

Noah White
Noah White

The weave industry
this actually exists
fucking niggers, next it will be a 'human' right

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

wtf why did my MEMEFALG CHANEG

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Ask the chimps who think only they Black Life Matters and death to anyone who say otherwise.Go tell the darkies to stops being rayciss.
We're sick of their caterwalling
No more guilt trips! Tell your nigga husband.

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

what
get your shit together simeon

Hudson James
Hudson James

She looks like a degenerate crack addict. I don't know how she is in Greece, but here she's no more than 4/10 at best.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

At least they admit its more than skin, big noises, yellow eyes, big lips, all black features.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Of course it does lol why wouldn't it, nogs are obsessed with hair, particularly the women, so they spend thousands of dollars a year getting their weave did. It's part of why they're consistently so fuckin poor.

Whenever you see a black woman with straight hair it's because of weave. It's impossible to make natural nog hair not look like a tangled mess of pubes, or ropes of shit if they go for dreads.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

yes, this thread highlights the worst of humanity alright

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

It's almost as if hominids that never developed agriculture and all of the social constructs and future planning it requires, aren't capable of anything besides short term goals.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

I kinda feel for the kid. I could imagine being led by that by my mother if she was fucked up enough. Maybe not at 14. Idk, being raised by somebody like that must really fuck you up.

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

I don't like burnt toast

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

How are they this stupid? Literally every black guy killed by cops has been a criminal. Try not being one and you'll be okay.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

compare a queen to a criminal
Here we go

William Fisher
William Fisher

the way they're jumping around literally looks like a gaggle of chimpanzees

i don't even mean it in the racist way. they literally look like how a group of chimpanzees act

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Is that a fucking bottle of NyQuil.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

do something outrageously stupid
get hurt
expect people completely removed from these circumstances not to laugh at it

It's like real life loony toons.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

t.fag

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

yellow eyes

attention to detail, i see

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

t. virgin.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

jfc!

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Do not go to the faceberg page in pic related unless you wish to lower your IQ

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

How much of the nigger situation in America do you guys think comes from broken families?

Here in Brazil blacks don't have a different culture than the rest of us (provided that they're in the same social class). Don't get me wrong, they are less intelligent and achieve less but there's a whole lot of hard working black men here in Brazil.

I don't know how the 'divorce situation' for black families is in my home land but I'm confident it isn't anywhere near the USA's 90%.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

HAHA what a fucking idiot, did he shit himself too??

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

she was never relax

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Pedophilia and incest is actually far more rampant among the nog community than it is whites, it's just that whites actually consider it a crime when it occurs, which is why it gets police and media attention. There was some 12 year old girl that got raped by a dozen or so teens and adults, all black including the girl, in Cleveland. Only white people cared and tried to do anything about it, and black people were actually blaming the victim for it.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

I don't understand groids.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

wait
why would you need to take algebra if you were doing a degree that isnt math oriented?

calling maths racist is obviously dumb as fuck but colleges shouldnt try to generalize their students abilities, specialise the fuck out of them to an autistic level, its what the chinks are doing and shit is going pretty well for them

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Make that shit a meme

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Minnesota transracial adoption study.

Btfo

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

niggers with firearms:
DEA Agent Accidently shoots himself in the foot
youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA&t=73s

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Attempted Hijacking in South Africa (midrand)
youtube.com/watch?v=22BXKKDDbuU
We arrived home and as our gate opened, our small dogs ran out towards our car. We had to stop so that I could pick them up. I managed to pick up one of them into our vehicle but I had to then go beyond the car to fetch the other dog. At this point, I looked to my left and saw a vehicle racing down the road towards us. The vehicle suddenly stopped and that's when the attacker jumped out of his car with a gun. I immediately jumped back into our vehicle and as I closed the door my husband was already prepared in reverse and simply put his foot flat down on the accelerator

When you live in South Africa you learn to always be on alert, espcially when arriving somewhere and at certain traffic lights at night.

Yes

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

That ayy lmao nose.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

black doctor
An oxymoron

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

black doctor
never seen one

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Look . If we wanted to be real assholes to the Japs we could have just dropped planes full of niggers instead of nukes during WWII. At least the radiation is gone now. And only wrecked 2 cities . Could you imagine what Japan would look like now if we did drop the niggers. They should thank US for the nukes.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

how did everything do a complete 180 so fucking fast?

republicans were the ones that freed the slaves and now they're the ones getting all the shit for slavery

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Time for a classic.

youtu.be/5YmsrzF4KdQ

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

witch doctors are not doctors
Moran.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

klu klux
klu

fucking hell, normies always do this and it irritate the fuck out of me

David Young
David Young

a day in the live of ivanks

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

They expert Bouncy Ball Heros!
How they makes a million dollars if they can find a Team Owner who will put them on his chimp show!
Bouncyball role model man Damn!
They plays bouncy ball good! Takes a lot of brains to be a prized bouncey ball boy if a nice team owner decides he puts on a good monkey show he can be a role model for black yout!
It's all they got besides bling boy rapass fools talking shit doing mokey shines rappin.They don't need to play no instruments! They just make a rhyme to a jungle beat!

They do tricks with the ball? Million dollars !
They sure like smelly ass Gym Shoe too! They can sell gym shoe if a team owner exhibits their monkey shines and pays them! Dey Role Models man! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Lookit me I play bouncy ball and talk shit

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

many
I'm guessing 90% of those are African immigrants (ie. the best people that their home countries have to offer). Spend some time in a shitty nigger hood and you'll understand what we mean.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

did mods ban the greek? faggots

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

yeah, they are totally competant

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

Nigger in South Africa who tried to steal copper cables.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Ikr? And they call US retards...

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Have some oc from me!

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

kek

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Wasn't the Female lawyer disbarred for this very case?

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Aaron King
Aaron King

much more crime in white rural towns
no sources cited
Why am I not surprised?

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

My favorite thread again

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

she didnt relax

feels good sniffffffff sigh

David Johnson
David Johnson

My fucking sides, this must be a tv comedy?

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Lol nigward

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

I will never not laugh at this

its just so fucking perfect

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

wtf?

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

I'll always love these.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Niggward!

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Heres my oc

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Worst NHT ever...

Kevin James
Kevin James

Fucking leafs, can't believe we used to be 97% white less than half a century ago.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

OY VEY kiwi! dats racist

John Phillips
John Phillips

fuck you nigger

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEIT! Oh please, your people are the medieval equivalent of muslims.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

Bullshit
infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy

William Smith
William Smith

you called someone a nazi... on Sup Forums. kys leaf

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

You are the equivalent of a goldfish

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

My 1% nigger genes are telling me this looks so fucking fun to do.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Have a source?

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Please fuck off shill.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

truly kangz

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

We are finns, never vikings you fuckin nigger. Vikings tried to take us twice, killed them all so fuck you

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

As soon as you stop being imbecile I might think about it.Fag

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Yes u wuz, nordnigger
allempires.com/article/index.php?q=Viking_Age_Finland

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

He is probably 12 yrs old

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

what's your point fucktard
Then he (Olav) sailed to Finland, landed and pillaged there, but all of the locals escaped into the forests and took all their possessions with them away from the area/region. The king ventured far inland and through some woods; there were valley regions called Herdalarna. They took some property, but no men (Slaves? Prisoners?). When evening drew near, the King began his way back to his ships. But when they returned to the woods, they were confronted by men from all sides, and harrassed and shot at fiercely. The King told his men to take cover/protect themselves. But before they could get out of the woods, he had lost many men and several were wounded. He arrived at the ships in the evening. In the night, the Finns created a great storm with their witch-craft. But the king ordered to lift up the anchor and raise the sails, and they travelled along the coast during the night. The King's good luck was then, like so often, more effective than the witch-craft of the Finns. They managed to sail along the coast of Balegard and then out to sea. But a band of Finnish warriors followed them on land as the king sailed along the coast.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

You're still acting like an imbecile.
I'll Fuck On
Not off

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

U WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEEIT

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

I saw Brexit happen and I figured the UK was on the right track. Guess not.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

You would faggot

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

and swedish, they are all faggots

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

I live in this stupid bitches Congressional District.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

You are all exactly the same. I could walk through norway, swedistan and finland and not know i was in 3 different countries

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

yeah that shit was impressive, she drove in reverse w/o crashing

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

NICE

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Which State?

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

you'll know you are in finland when you get your ass kicked upside down

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

They kick white people out, crime skyrockets. Sounds about right

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

No shit!
We're not niggers
Thanks for stating the truth!

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

You people are cucks, savages and retards. You only managed to make black metal, as if the world needs more nigger music, svenbaarg.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

And you wouldn't cuz you're a fag

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Why the Jews kill babies and use their blood in their religion?

Also, Jews took over Russia (the Bolsheviks) and killed 100 million Russians + 20 Million German + 40 Million Ukrainians

Also, Jews imported niggers to USA! All of the slave traders were Jews!

Slave market was closed during Jewish holidays... most of slave owners were Jews too...

They wanted cheep labor (the same excuse that they are using now to import illegals)

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

come over and try to say that to any finn's face, you'll be on a wheelchair before your second sentence

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

Thas cuz the niggers have killed most of her friends and family.You do what you gotta do when rabid chimps are on the prowl.

Eli Price
Eli Price

No you wont, youre all too pussified. We used christianity and better weapons to domesticate you snow apes

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

cant spell "grape" without "rap" or "rape". Imagine that.

Koolaid drinking fucking nigs

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Posting 9gag screenshot now? It was probably written by a 16 year old kid

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

already figured out you are a fucking swedish cuck hiding behind that nazi flag. you are all bunch of pussys

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

Cant spell therapist without the rapist

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

When they say algebra, they mean the type of rudimentary symbolic manipulation that people should have learned in grade school. Remedial university classes are becoming a serious problem in the US, but universities love it because it's cheap. They're classes that don't even belong in a university.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

They were right to put you niggers in the zoo because you look and act like monkeys.
No white people were ever in the zoo.
You the ape.
Not even a nice try you low IQ monkey
exposingtruth.com/10-pictures-of-europes-shameful-human-zoos/

Ook Ook

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

McCain
Wasn't that from brain surgery?

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Wrong, nordnigger. There is no difference between you two. You wuz vikangz and you both make shitty nigger music. Have fun living in a straw hut eating raw fish snowmonkey

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

too = also
to = a direction

Jesus christ, I thought Sup Forums at least had relatively smart people.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

GET OFF MY FLAG SHEKELNIGGER!

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Vi kings
We wuz kingz
Coincidence ?

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Niggers were too stupid to build a well.
Niggers without foodstamps too lazy to hunt.They still eat people.To these dumb nigs a white man has more value than a nigbot.
They particularly like eating a young white male.Their meat brings more money because the primitive blackie thinks eating a white boy has more lucky power than eating darkmeat.
Nigs have an engrained inferiority complex when they see white men.
Look at they roots.They too lazy to hunt.They just eat each other
Silly niggies
OOok Oook !
Don't eat me you jealous inferiority complex nigger!
nypost.com/2017/08/22/hundreds-confess-to-eating-human-flesh-in-south-africa/

William Jackson
William Jackson

Nordics are white niggers, what do you expect? Theyre like the irish but worse

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit