/cg/ Christianity General - Whose Going To Church For The First Time Tomorrow?

Anyone here? There were a few anons in the last thread who said they were going to try it for the first time ever, or in years. Let us all take a moment to pray that things will go well for these anons; and that we all will grow closer to Christ our Savior!

---------------------------------

ITT: All pious Christians and those with an interest in the faith are welcome to discuss all aspects of Christianity!

Quick Rundown:

>But user, why would god love me or want anything to do with me? I’ve never been to church and/or I’ve done degenerate and/or truly terrible things in my life!

We can get past that, fellow user! Consider the following:

>Now it happened, as He was dining in Levi’s house, that many tax collectors and sinners also sat together with Jesus and His disciples; for there were many, and they followed Him. And when the scribes and Pharisees saw Him eating with the tax collectors and sinners, they said to His disciples, “How is it that He eats and drinks with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard it, He said to them,“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” Mark 2 15-17

You see, it is not too late to repent of your sins and seek the love of Jesus in your life. ITT, we come together, and will help each other in any way that we can, so that we too might find inner peace, and a meaningful relationship with Christ!

Other urls found in this thread:

wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
holytextures.com/2011/02/its-judeans-not-jews.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For we are all lost, and previously-lost souls here in this fallen world, however if we choose to accept Christ into our lives, we will receive his blessings love.

>Sounds great, user! How should we do this?

Well, if you’re new here, I would start reading the Bible in the book of Matthew, the first book of the New Testament, which is when Christ enters the scene. It is often accepted that the KJV (King James Version) of the bible is the most accurate, however there are other acceptable versions also.

You can buy a KJV for ~$10-$25 on Amazon, or find a PDF for free, online!

Additionally, I always recommend “The Orthodox Way” as it describes the existence of God as we know him - what he is - and what he isn’t. This is an inexpensive, easy to read paperback book which is also available on Amazon!

saged for spam

These two things will get you off to a great start! I assure you that whatever you’ve done in this life, it can be forgiven of you. Christ was sent to us on this earth to pay the ULTIMATE sacrifice for our sins and transgressions so that we may know true happiness and eternal life, and something greater than the emptiness and evil found in this world.

I truly believe that God has a plan for each and every one of you reading this, that he loves you, and is “knocking at the door” to our hearts hoping to receive our acceptance of him into our lives…

This thread is here for the discussion of all aspects of the faith by all Pious Christians and inquirers who are of course always welcome. What’s on your mind tonight, my brethren?

>turn the other cheek

ITT christkikes

Your Jewish derived faith is built on the idea that a Jewish women, while her boyfriend was out of town, became pregnant by "Yahweh." When her boyfriend returned, she had to tell him how she became pregnant and thus no longer a virgin. Yusef is fine with this because in a dream God told him what happened.

This shit is a Jewish cuckold fantasy and so made up, yet millions of idiots believe it.

Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

>this post

Since it appears somewhat more original than the normal fedora-tier copypasta, I'll offer a quick reply for those lurking here with interest.

For the millionth time, based Jesus was incarnate as the earthly son of God, to the Judeans, aka "Gods Chosen People"tm as God had chosen them to bear his earthly Son.

He performed miracles in order to show the world that he was divine in nature having the power of God (by which he performed these miracles), and many good Judeans followed him, becoming among the first of the people we now know as Christians!

However - some Judeans were not thrilled to see Jesus! They had expected a warrior king and refused to worship him, they hated him, and did everything for him to be arrested and crucified, not realizing they were playing right into the hands of God, and that this was the plan all along. Regardless, they were so bootyblasted (and still are) that they formed the religion we know as Judiasm.

TL;DR
Jews hate Jesus
Jesus was a Judean
Judean =/= Modern Jew

>>turn the other cheek

Jesus did not say that if someone strikes you on the jaw you should get up off the floor and hold up the other side of your face for a target. No; how foolish and ridiculous that would be! A slap is not intended to injure physically but only to insult or provoke into a fight. What Jesus was saying was that, if anyone tried to provoke you into a fight or an argument, by either literally slapping you with an open hand or stinging you with insulting words, it would be wrong for you to retaliate. “Return evil for evil to no one. ... Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.” Peter said that Christians would not be “paying back injury for injury or reviling for reviling, but, to the contrary, bestowing a blessing, because you were called to this course, so that you might inherit a blessing.”—Rom. 12:17, 21; 1Pet. 3:9.

Why?

>(1 Peter 4:4) Because YOU do not continue running with them in this course to the same low sink of debauchery, they are puzzled and go on speaking abusively of YOU.

When you refuse to provoke, insult, or offend back this makes you distinct from them and exposes them as the hypocrites and evil ones. That's why you turn the other cheek; it is to not fall for their demand for retaliation so they can make you look as bad as them.

It's all foreign Abaramic mythology that is the antithesis of ancient European mythology and foreign to the European soul. It is why there is so much division and falling away by the European man.

Proverbs 9:7 - He that is correcting the ridiculer is taking to himself dishonor, and he that is giving a reproof to someone wicked—a defect in him

(Proverbs 15:12) The ridiculer does not love the one reproving him. To the wise ones he will not go.

(John 3:20) For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, in order that his works may not be reproved.

(Proverbs 26:1) Like snow in summer and like rain in harvest time, so glory is not fitting for a stupid one.

(Proverbs 26:4,5) Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness, that you yourself also may not become equal to him.

Christianity is Greek you stupid nigger

1/10

muh bible verses

Christianity is universal cuckoldry for all people

Flip tables and yell, not commit an armed insurrection or slaughter the sinner and nonbeliever. And there is no questioning or justifying "Well maybe he woulda, or maybe he meant to" when he was contemporary to Zealots and Sicarii who -did-. He's got one reference to coming bearing the sword and it's obvious to anyone who isn't an invalid that it's metaphorical compared to the overt militancy of Muhammad. He also went apeshit on such an egregious sin as moneylenders in the temple, not on the leper, the whore, the tax collector.

I'm fine with us doing violence and necessary evil because we are in the city of man, not the city of god, and we are imperfect creatures. Subsequent theologians make a case for why/when you have to stand up and fight back. But let's not behave like Muslims and try to bullshit why jesus approves sword-smiting. It's disingenuous, pathetic, and downright heretical to try and mealy mouthed excuse the violent excesses of man as something condoned by the son of God. In a perfect world with all righteous believers we could follow his model and shame/humiliate by turning the other cheek, but we do not live in that perfect existence.

Guys, Bible Devotional apps are a great way to connect with Scripture daily on your mobile phone. So often it teaches me something relevant to what i'm going through that day. Especially since I got through periods where I don't pick up my Bible as often as I should. There are also widgets that put a Bible verse on your home screen daily.

Haven't been to church in months, going tomorrow with a counselor from my recovery group. And her family I guess. It's going to be weird since I'm antisocial, but that fellowship is like nutrition for the soul. Hope everyone has a good week.

The Order of the Black Sun is rising and we will eradicate the root of David and decimate the tribe of Judah.

Mods deleted my thread on traditional Catholicism 200 posts and 5 hours in. There was absolutely no reason for them to do this. Should I file a complaint? I'm itching to get on my phone and start some serious fucking shitposting over this, making the jannies' lives hell (moreso than usual). Total fucking bullshit.

>Christianity is universal cuckoldry for all people

The problem is WHICH Christianity are you referring to? The word "Christianity" is a meaningless watered down term for an umbrella of religions interconnected by probably less than 2 Bible verses all together. So which "Christianity" are you talking about?

Take a look at our Christianity and how we raise our children.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

While the Anglicans/Evangelicals/Catholics are all "Equal Rights" "Refugees Welcome" that is how we publicly raise our children.

Good News! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

Jehovas Witness aren't Christian, so I don't know why you're in this thread.

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

>Do you know what happens next?

All the races of the world join in as one to live happy ever after.

You're preaching a child's fantasy story.

You're all human garbage that needs to be incinerated.

>James 2:22 -You behold that [his] faith worked along with his works and by [his] works [his] faith was perfected

>James 2:24 YOU see that a man is to be declared righteous by works, and not by faith alone.

>Romans 2:13 - For the hearers of law are not the ones righteous before God, but the doers of law will be declared righteous.

>James 1:22 - However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning.

>(James 2:19) You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

Don't deceive yourself. If you are the Christian and not me than why are you not fulfilling the command of your Lord?

>“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them.”—Matt. 28:19.

>(Acts 14:21) And after declaring the good news to that city and making quite a few disciples, they returned to Lystra and to I·coni·um and to Antioch,

>(Acts 1:8) but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·dea and Sa·mari·a and to the most distant part of the earth.”

>(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

Go do the works of your father than and come knock on my door to teach me the error of my ways.

>All the races of the world join in as one to live happy ever after.

Actually no, what if 99.9% trash of ALL RACES were wiped out leaving behind the cream of the crop instead? Why would they have to come together when the entire world would become a paradise. No poor countries, no 3rd World Countries, no dangerous countries, no crime, no violence, poverty, war, no pollution, no disease etc. Why would illegal immigrants, refugees, and migrants need to leave their countries when every corner of the earth is equal and perfect?

You don't want blacks, Mexicans, and Chinks in your country? Fine, Africa, Mexico, and Asia will be more prosperous and more peaceful than your home. Why stay? You might even want to go live there yourself. Why not?

Christianity would be the perfect religion if it didn't claim niggers and other third world scum were our equals

Sorry, I just can't get on board with that delusion

>KJV most accurate

Why do you keep spreading this Protestant BS

Catholics please get an RSV or Douais-Rheims

Spiritually in so much that a black man is equally Christian to any other Christian.

>Denies the trinity
>Denies Christ's divinity
>Deny the resurrection
>Denies the holy spirit, thus committing the unforgivable sin of blaspheming the holy spirit
>False prophecies
>Fabricates new "translation" to support heterodoxy

A B S O L U T E H E R E S Y

Sorry that's retarded. Africa is a shit hole and so is every black community.

>Ethopia

This.

Objectively inferior to every white nation you nigger loving cuck

Hello Jew.

Christcucks of Sup Forums - behold, a challenge for ye

Prove to me that Jesus wasn't a Jew. He was from Judea, which was a Jewish state conquered by the Romans (still Jewish). What percentage of people living in Judea at the time (without quoting your Bible as evidence) were not Jewish?

And if Jesus wasn't a Jew, then why was there so much focus on Rabbis and Jews in the Bible?

Your question is inherently flawed.

Jews only became lost and satanic after they rejected God via rejecting of Jesus.

You Jews play the same game in every country you land up in, discrediting Christianity from every side and every angle with and unquestioning and unrelenting hatred based on the Devil, it happened and in Russia, Europe, and all other places where you were for a significant amount of time, just as it is happening in America.

>>Denies the trinity
Correct, for good reason.

>>Denies Christ's divinity
No, we don't deny the deity of Christ. We just deny that certain deity is God himself.

>(1 Corinthians 8:5, 6) For even though there are those who are called “gods,” whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” 6there is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him.

The Bible teaches that there are many gods. In verse 5 above it mentions "whether in heaven" which means there are those who are called "gods" in heaven. Since there can be no false gods in heaven this leaves only one conclusion. That Jesus, the Angels, Demons and Satan are those gods. That's why Jesus is a god, Mighty God, and Only-Begotten god
>>Deny the resurrection
Absolutely not, our hope RELIES on the existence of the resurrection hope. If there is no resurrection than our work and salvation is nothing.
>>Denies the holy spirit, thus committing the unforgivable sin of blaspheming the holy spirit

We don't deny the holy spirit in any way. We just deny it is God himself for good reasons.

>>False prophecies
Never happened. Am willing to prove it as well. Our opposers just rewrote history same as how (((they))) rewrote WW1 and WW2. I don't believe in the 6 trillion neither for good reason.

>>Fabricates new "translation" to support heterodoxy

Our translation has done nothing new no other previous translation hasn't done already. A good example is John 1:1 where the NWT says "a god." 70 other Bibles already did that as well, a lot previously, one written 1,700 years ago. We did nothing new in the NWT that others already haven't. The criticism of it and not theirs is the threat that we give it away at people's doors for free in the millions.

So you admit then that Christianity is a sect of Judaism?

Well...assuming he Is God, he could have been any race he chose.

>"On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.""

So with that, he decided to go to the jews.

I'm pretty sure the Ottoman Empire, Mongol Empire, Huns Empire would fit in there some were. Also Spain and France had huge Kingdoms as well for a time.

I don't deny Jesus was a Jew but he wasn't a (((Jew))). You're also confusing ethnicity with culture and religion. Jesus was ethnically a Jew but he wasn't religiously Jewish. That Jewishness revolved around Phariseesm and Saduceeism. Babylonian mysticism combined with the OT and passed on as "traditions" and "Rabinical commentaries." Jesus opposed it and trashed it publicly.

Jesus exposed the Jews for what they really were.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; ...

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 15:14) ...Blind guides is what they are...

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

>(Mark 7:8) Letting go the commandment of God, YOU hold fast the tradition of men.”

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers,...

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

>(Luke 16:14) ...money lovers, ...

>(Matthew 23:4) They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.

The Bible is not Jewish agenda. In fact, Jews hate Jesus because of this. Jesus was the first true anti-Semite.

2D995967-5774-4C74-A9B9-A787AB537B13

hey shill, what happens when I copy your UUID?

I agree, however, what makes those empires unique is that they all interacted with God's people thus God himself. The Aztec, Mayan, Inca, Mongolians, didn't interact with God's people by directly persecuting and oppressing them.

The eisegesis is strong with this one.

"Virgin" mary was a whore. Josef was a cuckold. Jesus was a liberal hippie teaching you to turn the other cheek and love your enemies.

Either Jewish or Muslim. The flag gives it away.

With what?

Guys I grew up in a Christian family, and I'm kinda embarrassed to say this I never read the bible I don't know how to pray and only went to church a couple of times when I was younger

GAS THE CHRISTKIKES!!!!

Also look at the captcha this is a sign lads gotta stop a such a degenerate sinner

Heres how I see it, user. God made the races on this planet, where everyone had their own place, their own sealed cultures, etc, where they stayed except in very limited circumstances (traveling, etc). We were meant to be with people of our own type, which is one reason why the ((((((immigrant)))))) communities are just that, communities - instead of assimilating with the population at large.

I dont hate other races, I dont wish them death or whatever - I simply want them out of Europe and the US. Especially when (((((They)))))) are trying to flood us with "migrants" in an effort to dilute and replace White Christian society.

They have their lands, we have ours.

>pic remotely related

That's jew thinking you Jew.

>I'm kinda embarrassed to say this I never read the bible

Proverbs 2:1-5 - My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; 3 if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself, 4 if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, 5 in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God.

>I don't know how to pray

>(1 Thessalonians 5:17) Pray incessantly.

>(Matthew 6:5) “Also, when YOU pray, YOU must not be as the hypocrites; because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

>(Matthew 6:6) You, however, when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret; then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

>(Matthew 6:7) But when praying, do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.

>(Matthew 6:9-13) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. 11Give us today our bread for this day; 12and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the wicked one.’

>(Matthew 7:7, 8) “Keep on asking, and it will be given YOU; keep on seeking, and YOU will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to YOU. 8For everyone asking receives, and everyone seeking finds, and to everyone knocking it will be opened.

Also, a lot of the (((confusion))) about how the bible deals with race seems to come from people misunderstanding one verse in particular. Here's my redpill on it, I hope this might help clear things up for you:

Today I wanted to address something I've seen in many of the previous /cg/ threads as I'm sure you likely have also - that is; when people spam a handful of verses taken out of context, meant to convince Christianons and those lurking that, normally at least - God is a passive entity who favors open borders, ((((((((((((equality)))))))))))) as it is portrayed in ((((((((((((((((((((popular culture)))))))))))))))))))), and all sorts of general bluepilled nonsense.
Aside from the point that God created nations and endowed man with the power and ability and drive to create nations, and identities for the races which he hath formed, and even stated to us that Nations and by extension nationality and national identity will exist even up until the end of the world, when in the book of Revelation it is said that
>"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands..."
Therefore the concept of a Nation, and a nation as we know it - with its own language, identity, etc. Will be - and is meant to be - with us until the end of time.

Additionally, the most commonly misquoted verse that these individuals spread is that of Galatians 3:28 which partially reads:

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female

Now, consider the entire passage from which this is ((((((((((mistakenly)))))))))))) separated from, when (((they))) misquote it, Galatians 23-28 as follows:

>23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

>26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

As you can see, this is speaking to a non-physical, spiritual identity, stating that we can all receive the Love and Salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

To argue that, as they would - that the meaning of this passage is as they acclaim - is to argue against the existence of women here in the physical realm.

I hope you might find this short discussion helpful, and I would invite you all to enjoy eachothers fellowship here in this unlikely place, today ITT.

SHUT UP CHRISTKIKE!

BURN DAT BIBLE BOOIIITTTCCCCHHh!!!

The difference is that when Armageddon comes, only those who worship God, obey him, and do as he commands FROM ALL NATIONS will be the only ones allowed to survive. So, yes, nations will exist until the end of time BUT only those who worship God will be allowed to exist. No more politics, no more regimes, no more worshipping politicians, no more other religions.

Every nation, every race on earth will worship God and acknowledge Jesus as both King, conquerer, and Messiah. No differing opinions.

Good question user! Jesus was a Judean. Judean =/= Modern Jew.

From another thread:

If you guys are going to try and use the fact that Jesus was born to the Judean tribe against us, you should at least make an effort to understand it first. None of this means what you think that it means:

>Based Jesus is born to the Judean Tribe, who are "God's Chosen People (tm)" as God has chosen them to bear the Physical Incarnation of his Son, Jesus Christ

>Multiple Prophets foretold of Jesus' Birth and Life

>Based Jesus begins his ministry, shows the world the light of God and the path to Eternal Salvation

>Many Judeans exclaim "Wow, this man truly is the Son of God" as foretold by the prohets after watching him perform miracles healing the sick and suffering among other things, done by the power of God for Jesus to prove who he was. Said good Judeans became what we would refer to as the first Christians!

>The Bad Judeans were not fans of based Jesus. For they had been expecting a brutal warrior to slay the other peoples of the world, and they got a friendly man born in a manger whose message was Love and Repentance. They raged, and raged hard:

>"This man is too nice!"
>"We were expecting a conqueror, this man is healing the blind" >"NO! BAD GOY! SLAY OUR ENEMIES YOU STUPID NAZARENE!! REEEEEEEEEEE"

They were so bootyblasted over this, that they did everything they could to trick Jesus into persecution (Mark Chapter 12,etc),not realizing that the plan all along was that he would be crucified and ultimately triumph over death, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16)
Anyway, the (((Pharisees))) and the (((Bad Judeans))) played into the hands of our Heavenly father. They were so mad about the whole Jesus thing that they never really got over it, and later went on to create what we know as Modern Judaism.
TL;DR - Jesus was a Judean Judean =/= Modern Jew

Its going to be okay user! This is an easy problem to solve, and I'll do my best to help you get started.

> I never read the bible

This is going to be fun to fix! I always recommend a KJV or a NKJV (KJV is in old english like shakespere, NKJV is in modern english), which you can buy on Amazon pretty inexpensively. My advice is to start reading the book of Matthew, which is where Jesus enters the scene, and this book could be argued to be the foundation for all modern Christian life!

>I don't know how to pray

This one will require a little more than reading, but you can totally do it. I'd begin with the Lord's Prayer - taught by based Jesus himself in his sermon on the mount!

5 “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. 6 But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

7 “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 Pray then like this:

“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
10 Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread,
12 and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

14 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, 15 but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

-Matthew 6:5-15

Its important for one to pray multiple times per day, as this is the main way that we communicate with God and share our desire to become better Christians and better people

Going to church is what turned me away from the Bible and God.

I won't go into that den of snakes again.

Hivemind

the other user seems to disagree with you in that Jesus was ethnically Jewish

Am I christian

>I won't go into that den of snakes again.

Story, plox

I'm not good at greentext stories. Simply every church I've been in has been deceptive. Wehther it's giant outdoor churches in stadiums, huge ones in the city, or humble looking ones. It took studying the bible on my own to actually take any lessons from it.

Church in America seems to be where people go to get brainwashed into buddy jesus. No one ever said anything bad about gays. They want to commit suicide by immigrant. They put neighbor over God.

Sup Forums is my church. Sup Forums is an assembly of christians.

Your thoughts on Christain National Socialism

Forgot pic

Seeing now you haven't gone quitter yet and become atheist what are you looking for? What is your goal spiritually? Are you look for something? Wanting to learn something? What keeps you hanging that makes others go atheist in your position?

I prefer this one

I wanna thank thank both of you for helping me becoming a better person.

1+1+1=1

>Muh mysterious trinideee:DDDDD

>What keeps you hanging that makes others go atheist in your position?
I am smart and I escaped the deceivers in the fake churches.
I already went atheist, but all that path did was lead me right back to God once I realized The Word is the highest form of logic.

No

A)Ethnicity doesn't matter. The message does.
B)Jesus WILL fulfill the Prophecy of a warrior Messiah when he will wage war against the Anti Christ

For example, if one were to pray before they ate, they might include
>Lord I ask your blessing on this food before me/us and the hands that have prepared it, so that it might be for my/our nourishing and betterment
>Lord I ask that you would be with our brothers and sisters in Christ who must do without on this day
>Lord Please be with me during and after this meal, guide me so that I might do good, honest work on this day and grow to closer to you o' heavenly king

If a person is apprehensive about visiting church for the first time, or reading the bible for example, they might pray for things to go well on this new and exciting journey, and to be able to concentrate, and learn, for example!

This is an open book my friend, you can pray for any wholesome thing which you desire, especially immaterial ones! One prayer that I always liked is at the end of our Vespers' service (A small Orthodox prayer service, on a day other than Sunday, Wednesday for example) that goes something along the lines of:

"Lord Keep us on this night by your grace, protect us from every evil and every adverse operation of the devil, from vain thoughts and evil imaginations"

Sometimes it is important to give thanks for the other things in your life, also! "Lord I give thanks that I have received the blessing of this (vehicle, electronic device, etc), please guide me so that I may use this for good in my life and the lives of others, please help me to enjoy this item but realize its small value in the big picture, please keep me from growing to be materialistic and help me to keep my thoughts, and my goals on what truly matters!"

These are just some thoughts user - I hope they will help you! Pic also related!

So what's your goal? What are you looking for? After Atheism you could have gone to Buddhism, Confusionism, Deism. I don't deny you are smart if you see something that Christianity offers that no one else can.

>tfw God will ALWAYS have the final word
>Feels good mane

>my goal
How deep do you want me to go?
>all in
I'm going to build all white hive cities. I know how to develop a flying car. I could tell you about it after this post if you're interested. I'm going to utilize a local grocery franchise to expand outward. Then I'm going to build churches. My cities will be designed with nature in mind. No oil paved roads. Just permeable brick. Parks will be the centerpiece of life, not sprawling urban decay.

I have much more but I'm drawing a blank. I'm not a buddhist because I've read and understood the dao de ching.

I mean, it really is all about that book. The Holy Bible. Philosophy from God Himself.

What passages of the Bible really changed the way you live your life?

i can dig this. Spiritually my church is elsewhere - even ceremonial church. For that there are some overgrown ruins in the forest I am fond of...

Churches in america are much more like community "guilds"

Mason halls for meeting and greeting, some are strong some aren't/ I would agree there is something just off about churches in america, but Ive only been to a few outside the one I went to as a kid, and I stopped going there when the pastor retired.

Idk, it is what it is. I see much insincerity in the churches by me, at least from a spiritual perspective. The people are cool though.

This image is intentionally dishonest, the Catholics voted for the other right-wing Catholic party. All those others areas are Christian too either way you absolute retard.

turn the other cheek is actually powerful
my girlfriend got on her knees when I was mad, and the shame was so great, I had to re-think my anger.

There are some rather poor Churches out there, user. Do you want to discuss things? If so, what type did you go to?

That was pretty cool!

But no one was ethnically Jewish then, there was no one called "Jewish", only Judean. Hopefully this will help:

holytextures.com/2011/02/its-judeans-not-jews.html

1{A Psalm of Asaph.} God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

This book keeps driving the point home that the spiritually awakened are Gods, and need to be shepards of men. Because man is little more than Sheep who need to be tended to.

>I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.

Well, thats very unfortunate but understandable!

This is one reason I love the Orthodox Church so much!
>Pray for the Gays
>Pray for the victims of Abortion
>Church is expected to encompass entire political issue, and work towards the salvation of all those on both side of the proverbial isle, earthly politics are left outside.

>tfw no "accept immigrants or go to hell" sermons
>tfw no female clergy
>tfw no "god wants you to vote for X"
etc

>tfw part of a type of Catholicism where there's no papal infallacy and is essentially orthodox as it comes from an Orthodox country

beautiful. I'm not opposed to the idea.

Honestly I'm not as familiar with it as many here. TL;DR

>Based Germans liberated Soviet Christians from religious oppression under the USSR. No more persecutions, could have church services whenever they wanted now!

>Based Germans opposed modern Jewing.

desu I wish they would've won. I dont think hitler was perfect, but things would be a lot better for Europe than they are now. We could be buddies, Hitler wanted peace with the US and Britan after all.

You're welcome based user! Please feel free to come be with us anytime.

>God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount Pharan: His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.

—Habakkuk 3:3

The book of John, personally!

I really like this church. If you guys are ever interested, you're always welcome to visit - and the OCA.org website (Orthodox Church of America) is a great resource for everyone. Theres also a book - "The Orthodox Way" that you can buy on Amazon pretty cheap or find a pdf of online for free that explains things a little better.

>tfw uncucked Christianity, imho as it was intended

Fuck off, Tribalistic Kike