Boot up Tinder,, post the first girl in your area

In this thread, we are going to analyze the mongrel levels of various countries/areas in the world. Launch Tinder, and post the very first girl you see. I am going to grab a snapshot right now and then post this thread.

Please do Oslo (Norway) and Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Here is a keeper boys !

She definitely looks like a mongrel

I feel like I should get Tinder just so I can have some cheap laughs when work gets slow.

Kek confirms

OPERATION TINDER TAKEOVER
>Make fake Chad account with pro Trump bio
>Swipe right continuously
>Convert the women to have conservative views.

Oslo

Reposting the cutest girl from the last thread
Yes I mean this unironically. I think I'm in love

I used it two years ago before the pay to fuck system essentially came in, if you can get past the paywall so to speak it does help a decent bit if you where struggling to meet people as I was at a time.

>Le 56% face

Post the 56% qts

I would unironically take her on a date. She seems kind. cover her bad eye and she is very cutie too

Looks like someone going apeshit on photoshop

This could work

You're kind of a genius aren't you user?

What in the actual fuck????

you'd feel the facial proportions were just right if that eye from our queen wasn't a tad bit off

>Pay to use
Fuck that I'm not paying anything to look at trashy whores.

Orebro, Sweden pls user

>trump
>conservative
shiggy

56% face

Just treat it as a laugh.

I give a heart to EVERY chick, and after that you filter through the girls who match with you. That's a pro tip right there. Even give uggos a thumbs up, it's all a numbers game after all

Reposting the literal heartache I had from the last thread.

I'm going to hell for this

Those gorirra hands tho...

I played a game with my coworkers when I got the chance that was extremely fun. It's fuck, marry, kill, but you don't know what you're going to get. If the first chick is a hambeast and you kill her, but then you get an even worse hambeast you're out of luck! You only get one harpoon. The fuck option is done without a condom, and the marry option requires you to have two children. Try it out, it's actually a really good party game too.

just noticed, lol

How would you know where she's looking though?

Looks... Familiar

Pretty cute. Would bring on a date and treat respectfully.

Anyone ever remember Fling? It was an app a couple of years ago like Snapchat but you'd receive random snaps from people around the world. I absolutely hoovered up nudes there.

Where she from?

qt3.14

I just reactivated my tinder today..... man I don't understand how I get so few matches.

I can't be THAT bad...... I'm in shape, decent face, show humor in my profile. I'm in Vegas though, and this is basically the roastie hivemind. Ton's of le 56% faces here

Really have to nail this point home, its being an epidemic [It's legit happened to a friend about two months ago, she thinks she looks nice now...]

Orebro

god damn that's a nice pussy

>ITT: we get dumb fucks to reveal their general location based on the information they willingly give us, because Sup Forums newfags are dumb as shit

Not the first, but

that'll work

Notre Dame Cathedral

How am I supposed to do this when only faggot degenerate have tinder(TM) installed on their slave-pod?

Toledo (also muh dik)

Dumping

Depends what you want it for. For roasties it is a number game. For an actual date you need messages that show you're interested but not just for sex. If no reply than they're not worth it and move on. Plenty of good women.

That does sound fun but I don't wanna pay whatever fee is needed. Could play your game for free on Jewbook

bantz

Would hotdog her buttcheeks

Thanks
She was wild. Some Romanian bitch. Sent me videos of her fingering herself and saying my name kek.

Women adopt the views of men they are interested in. It would be kinda funny to prove the theory, and be beneficial to stopping degeneracy

requesting the baby's face be shopped to le 56% percent face