Roy Moore - Vice Focus Group

So, it seems Moore is going to win, no questions asked. Just watch this focus group:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A

They mention:
>George Soros
>Fake media
>Paid accusers
>Why come forward decades later?
>There was no race issues after the civil rights movement until Obama was president
>Niggers are stupid for voting Dem

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I'm not going to watch it because
A.) You're a faggot leaf
B.) It's Vice
and you should kys

Kys

Well ok then you ignoramus.

Are you saying a vice video is good? Hooktube that shit

Fuck off Vice shill, post the hooktube link or go get a blow from your dog.

god you guys are fags

hooktube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A

Just proved my point

Just watched the whole thing. Wow these people are woke. I could almost hear Frank kvetching internally when that lady mentioned Soros

Much better, leaferino.

not bad, that dude calling niggers stupid made me kek

>Vice
eh no thanks

Honestly I really think that this is a shill tactic to derail a thread with decent substance. You need to neck yourself or cut your wrists with a serrated blade because filth like you shouldn't exist. I'd fight for legal abortion if it meant you'd not be here right now.

>I could almost hear Frank kvetching internally when that lady mentioned Soros

lol (((((FRANK LUNTZ))))))) was getting attacked by hordes of Sup Forumsacks the other day for the muh food tweet, the memory of all of them naming ((((him))) was still fresh.

I remember when Frank Luntz was...well not so fat

I guess when you're fucking good like he is and usually off camera you can afford to get fat

I'm only 71% white but fuck I love white people.

>"Republican strategist"
>tries to convince normies to vote for the far-left democrat using the far-left media lies as ((((evidence))))

Fucking JEWS, it's all a show. Funny thing, I didn't cared about these hook-nosed parasites one year ago, now I think Hitler dindu shiiiet.

this

absolute sheep in the jewtube comments section. "He's guilty cuz the media tells us so" omfg

I’m still not convinced on the kike meme. I think it’s just leftism in general

Thank you bby.

Scottie Porter is the man

>tries to convince normies to vote for the far-left democrat using the far-left media lies as ((((evidence))))
You don't know the difference between tactics and strategy, do you? Working to get Moore elected is a solid tactic to maintain the Republican hold over the Senate. It's a horrible fucking strategy though.

from video
>Peggy Montalbano "Don't fall for the George Soros assassination plan!"
our retired nail salon owner

Yeah, like how working to get McCain/Romney/Jeb/Rubio elected and attacking le EVIL DRUMPFT was a solid tactic eh?

This. Either this woman frequents Sup Forums or the public has fucking woken up.

Bamafag here, this is Alabama pure and simple... I'm in bham this is what people are saying... even black folks are saying the same... jones is fucked.

Fuck the globalist dem pieces of shit

The MSM conditioning is crumbling

Why were Dems so adamant about Jones in Alabama? What is the reason they are pushing so hard in such a red, red state? Is it because the uniparty is upset Strange didn't get in? That the new "Trump" voter has been awoken, and separated from Trump that even an endorsement himself of Strange isn't enough? Really curious.

Bamafag here, The dems arent going anywhere here.. only the msm keeps saying shit that just isn't true, they are attempting to create a reality that doesnt exist. Remember 91% for Hillary? Yea same shit..

People in bama take a lot of shit about being dumb rednecks, but the reality is that redneck dumbasses are everywhere, but bama people live in the real world, not some made up sjw bullshit world manufactured by a bunch of damn fags in NYC..

Moore will win and the msm will melt down.. I'm stocking up on popcorn this is gonna be good..

desperation for a win so that they can all scream that the country has turned against Trump

Sometimes this shit makes me wonder if the MSM is more about creating division over anything else. Unless they are utterly deluded, they most likely know that Jones has no chance... but if they hype it up enough, a Jones loss will cause even more outrage among the left (an we all know that there is no bounds to their perpetual outrage)

>0 POCs in focus group.
I've been to Alabama. This is not a representation of le 56%.

The endorsement of strange was to appease McConnell. We will send him what he needs.. and that's Moore.

Strange was put in that position under questionable circumstances, so nobody trusts him, he's a swamp creature.. fuck that guy

Republicans hold 52/100 seats in the Senate right now. If the Dems could wittle it down to 51, they'd have a considerably easier time blocking legislation, especially when you consider a few GOP Senators are basically closet Democrats now - John McCain chief among them.

Ding ding ding

Fuck POC they vote dem what's to ask? Only the white rep voter is in question..

THEY ARE! they think we are stupid, they believe their own rhetoric about southerners.. we aren't stupid, we know shit when we smell it, you cant piss on me and tell me it's raining... I can tell the difference... the msm can go fuck themselves...

God damn this video is such a violent attack against these people. They're so calm and accommodating for this asshole to shit all over them. Their ideas were sound and I'm sure if they were given awhile to think the questions over they'd have some very good answers.

If you're wondering why they're doing this shit in Alabama it's because they're going to be doing this shit in everyone of the 50 states. Expect this crap for the next 3 years all over the country.

>tfw my "Fucking based" comment was deleted
feels bad man

Yea and i gurantee all these people walked out and said "what an asshole yankee"".. lol

They're going to delete any comment that doesn't call them rural retards, it's vice

Well yea it's vice.. who the fuck cares...

>It's a horrible fucking strategy though
No. A horrible strategy was the Republican party trying to appeal to the Latin/black demographic because they saw the shrinking of whites to nothing as inevitable.

The most horrible strategy one can employ is letting up. The European mindset is one of heavy, decisive blows. The latin and black mindset is one of many tiny cuts. Whites, being more willing to forgive small things over and over, lost more over time. There's a big lag time between movements and pushback. A nigger will chimpout over a missing fry in his mcmeal.

There is nothing too petty. Nothing too small. No inch of soil more they won't take. Once white people are mobilized you cannot afford to lose momentum because then the attrition starts again.

And btw these "rural retards" don't give a fuck what NYC vice readers think...

Wew, that comment section doe.

Crazy right. I think they're doing it on purpose as the holocaust spell is wearing off so the rich Jews once again are scapgoating the poor Jews.

this is fucking hilarious.

HAHAHA you burgers live in a country where people vote for child molesters HAHAHAH im fucking keking so hard right now you guys are so fucked

If you know he’s going to lose would that make it easier to launder some money/pay off/kick back/etc through the campaign?
Whenever Allred is involved it’s almost always something staged. The yearbook was so gay and never heard much from others. But lots of money gets tossed around. This isn’t just a demoralization campaign it’s money cleaning/stashing.
Maybe getting some extra money in place for a future prosecutor race. Soros loves buying prosecutors.

Whatever dumbass.. only simple minded mother fuckers like you can't see through this shit.. keep voting the way ((((they)))) want you to.... idiot...

>Vice hired that globalist shill for The Jew Frank Luntz

How fucking baked are those dipshit millennials over there to employ this fucking guy...and jesu christo, does he have a fucking neck any longer?

Obesity isn't pretty, kids

At least I don't vote for child molesters. I thought you guys hate degeneracy.

prove it and change our minds

>answering to shill meme flag
kys

Do i look like a detective sperg?

Think about this: If the allegations are only politically motivated, then how come no one has accused Doug Jones?

I have lived in Alabama for most of my life, otherwise spent about 3 years in the midwest.

I do happen to reside in a part of alabama that niggers are rare. There are a few around but its not common to interact with one. Spics are everywhere though. This only occurred recently, as in the last decade and a half or so.

Interesting that so many hispanics now live in what was all white sundown town alabama. It crumbled in front of my eyes

That fat democrat stooge "What about muh women", "What about muh black", How about you ask women and blacks. These women's accusations should be dismissed on the political convenience of them before an election. None of them would be held up in a court of law.

If the accusations aren't good enough for a court, why the fuck should they be good enough for me? I don't know these women, I don't know if they're liars or not. And I'd expect the same treatment if it was me doing the same to someone else.

If you voted in elections anywhere over the last 100 years you voted for some nasty child torturing, murderous rapist motherfuckers. We all did. Wake up or did you already neutered yourself?
Haha don’t cut your penis off kids.

So you admit Roy Moore is a rapist?

Wake up and stop voting

Right, people would rather child molesters than leftards.

because Doug Jones only fucks little boys?

gas all vice jounralists and their owners ((()))

Damn you did cut it off. Suicidal yet?
If you get it put back on have it attached to your head where it belongs.
Soros Purple Rev is weak and getting weaker. No wonder it’s “manned” with cucks.

That makes you a bad person, plain and simple

hey i say that about my professors each day

But it makes you worse than a child molester, gommie.

The focus group leader was getting pretty rustled

How?

>then how come no one has accused Doug Jones?
Because no one is paying people to throw baseless allegations at him. Not everyone plays by the dirty rules the Democrats do

>this faggot thinks everyone should feel like a victim

why dont you feel like a victim user?

The polling guy is with vice now?

This is in the heart of Birmingham where UAB a medical research school and the other high paying jobs are in the city. These arent your "rural and suburban retards".

Better. I’m not giving commie vice a single penny of revenue

Imagine that. The alternative has been so destructive to white americans and their communities that they are willing to vote a suspected child molester over you.

Dude your delusional.. just kys...

Why is it easier for you to believe a giant global conspiracy is paying people to accuse politicians of bad acts than that someone was really raped?

Do you realize your cucked! Go ask your woman if you next response is ok to say..

Grab your nuts pussy..

Or maybe White Americans are bad people that would rather vote in a child molester than a politician that wants to help black people

Because Moore has been a politically relevant figure for 20 years. He has had the 10 commandment monument case, he blocked gay marriage, did something with illegals that was taken negatively, and the Terri Schiavo feeding tube case. Not once did this 40 year old incident come up during any of those politically hot and highly publicized incidents.

You: SOMEONE DISAGREED WITH ME ON THE INTERNET WAH WAH ILL JUST CALL HIM A KEK THAT'LL TEAM HIM.

I think its funny he claims 97% of the negros are going to vote for the other guy, im sure their (((polls))) are very accurate.

When people "blame the jews", literally no one is thinking of the the few farmers in Israel or black Hebrews. Everyone is looking at the powerful, rich , warmongering JEW parasites in charge of banking, media, politics etc. in western nations.

Is this guy a kike? My J-dar has been growing more powerful. Alarm bells are ringing. He has that heeb voice

This all over the place.

Here's the real question - what does it say about the absolute state of the left when people would rather vote for a possible sex offender than your standard liberal politician in the current year+2?

Take your meds dude your losing it...

>the amount of fucking framing in one post
who mentioned a global conspiracy, retard? Why should anybody listen and believe when the only evidence, a signature, was blatantly forged? When no pay stubs were offered as proof that the victim worked at the restaurant? And nobody remembers her working there? And the alleged victim's son in law says that she's full of shit? But even putting aside all of that, "listen and believe" is bullshit. Thank god fuckers like you have no power in our judiciary.

>raped

Good job not even following the stories retard. Didn't say it was a giant global conspiracy, so don't go blowing things up like that.
When you wait 40 years to come out right before an election than no one should take you seriously.

projecting

They haven't come forward because up until literally last month you would be called a liar and ostracized from society from people like you

I don't think niggers are their chief concern right now. Its-a me Pedro. Pay for my healthcare cracker.

>I want to help black people
Sup Forums 2018

Cant wait force feeding tubes down the throats of your unwanted children you will be forced to raise while you mexican faggot husband is perp walked to the border wall down the trail of beans.

Virgin city soyboy voted for Hillary, rural and suburban Chads voted for Trump

>Why should anybody listen and believe when the only evidence, a signature, was blatantly forged?

Just look at them.
Notice when you see them

credibility of the MSM has been shot for a while. Their are dark powers which run these mainstream organizations which push an agenda. Truth is coming to light and the dark powers exposed.

>put a bunch of whites in a room
>ask them why blacks aren't voting for Moore
WHY NOT ASK THE BLACKS DIRECTLY?!

No the checks finally got large enough to take the risk of lying

>huffpost
>slate
>only headlines
my fucking god you're pathetic, and you fail to address any other point whatsoever. In fact, you fail to even accurately bring up the issue of the signiture: your stories all relate to the alleged victim finally admitting what we all already knew, two different inks were used in the "signiture". What she admitted to was adding the date, but insists the rest is real. Because of course she would never lie twice, after lieing initially about the signature, would she? Oh, and that's not even bothering to bring up that she has so far refused to get the signature verified, and Roy Moore didn't even work at the DA at the time.