When did Sweden become so based?

>Demonstrators in Sweden shout anti-Semitic chants: "we’re going to shoot the Jews"

archive.is/F4ZLG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannulated_cow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>palestinians
>swedes

god I want some black pussy.

Maybe “new Swedes” won’t be so bad for Sweden after all.

They've been living in Sweden for the last 20 years.

>swedes

you mean sandnogs

They’re more white than most Americans.

>Malmo

When whites became the minority.

"Circa 43% of the population have a foreign background (135,509 residents); 31% were born abroad (99,788) and another 11% were Swedish-born (35,721), with foreign-born parents.[27] The Middle East, Horn of Africa, former Yugoslavia and Denmark are the main sources of immigration.[28][29]"

Same reason people in the south are racist, they have to live around niggers. One day, as the white population shrinks; all of us will feel the same about foreigners.

That's not a Caucasian

>Sweden
>Based
>Hiding behind my flag
>Posting a Pic with a white man and a nigress
= OP is a filthy KIKE

FUCKING BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s

t.shitskins

20 years and they still can't speak our language and assimilate into our society.
They don't even look like us.
Go back to /leftypol/.

>Demonstrators in Stockholm set fire to Israeli flag

Could be a symptom of being a shitskin

Muslims shouting anti-Semitic chants is nothing new. Doesn't make them based, either.

>this rat as lived its whole life in a barn
>it's a horse

>The retard making the video thinks those posts are real
toppest of keks

it makes them ethnic germans

What do you mean?

Don't you have a Islamic bull to prep Hans? Don't keep her waiting.

Give them more healthcare, welfare, housing, education and your sister and mother. That will help them assimilate Sven.

>The new Swedes
Honestly fuck off. If it is just angry shitskins then it doesn't make a difference if the native population is still so damn cucked. Nice bait and switch thread, faggot.

God middle eastern people are so ugly. I would be constantly angry too if I looked like that.

The thing is : how do we get rid of these inbred subhumans ?

Wait for all women to get raped and killed and then import Chinese women

keep stirring shit
this inevitably will all end violently

What the fuck is that shit????

all we have to do (it sounds impossible but it isnt) is convince muslims that white people arent secret jews and the whole game changes.

No it won't

>this cuck mentality so remove from reality
sad
multi-ethnicism is not sustainable and never has been
be prepared

>Sweden grooming their daughters to become sex slaves.

Sorry nigger but we don't attack random people for no reason here, stay in the ghetto.

change your flag

Are you really this stupid? I never said anything about random attacks. You must be a nigger of some kind. Go play with your grenades.

Finland*

Who talks about “we”-“you”? Non-Northern Europeans are not really people and it will be up to armed radicals to do their thing and not some cucks

A mouse born in a stable does not make it a horse.

Then why don't you get rid of them and the Jews you fucking faggot. I have far more respect for them than you or any other native swede.

>Demonstrators in Sweden shout anti-Semitic chants

They're called Muslims

I couldn't care less about walking steaks, but this shit is just too much. Nobody should live with a gaping fucking whole.

>keep stirring shit
>this inevitably will all end violently

Sorry this is a first world country, not Ukraine. Also everyone is by your definition "a cuck" since they don't chimp out on random people.

>has science gone too far?
seriously wtf was that
why is there nudity on our board?

>Hans
> Islamic bull
>AN islamic bull
i`ll take a shot, you are either serbian, or croatian, your mother is a whore, and you ain`t worth the dirt beneath my shoes.
amiright ?

>Sweden
>filename: Finland
ok retard

>thinking black people are attractive
Ew.

Oh right clearly that post was instructions for assaulting people at random. How insightful, abdul.

Said Ukraine had hundreds of ethnic Swedes trained there. Not for hunting lol. Not surprised your subhuman somali bosnian mind can’t comprehend what the fuck ethnic cleansing and repatriation are.

Wow ethnic cleansing and repatriation, oh yeah those things will probably happen...right. Cyka blyat go back and play some video games.

Did the Slavic and Turkish bad boys bully little Hans in School?

its a hole in a cow what does it look like?
with surgery the cow probably does not care either so no harm done

Reee

Kek at this dipshit who takes internet memes as gospel

Underrated retard, not so long ago Sweden used to run racial eugenics, until 1994 South Africa kept niggers and mongrels separetely from Whites, until 1975 Australia run “Whites only” policy, right after the WWII Czechoslovakia was cleansing Germans and no one said a word, during communist reigh Yugoslavia and Romania treated gypsies as slaves -worked well too.

You can be smug all you want, but one day your goat fucking nigger family will leave Europe or die. Unlike “human rights” recoil and explosion are very much real

>racial eugenics
Meh, overhyped garbage of some flue shots

It's always weird to me when a so-called NatSoc like you embraces genociding the Jews when there is so much evidence put forward that the genocidal solution never existed and the final solution was actually a deportation program. I suppose you're joking.

I just want the Jews to return to Israel and take their banking system with them that controls our countries through currency. If they wanted to stab Germany in the back so badly for Israel and their own land then by all means please go there and leave our lands again to us so the white race has some kind of future. I suppose they're dedicated to genociding us at this point though through some kind of white hatred with their almost-religion of the Holocaust.

I guess it wasn't enough that they got whites to kill whites in mass numbers during WWII so that we are now like 5% of the world's population. It has to be salt in our wounds at this point, the salt being Muslim immigration and bank controlled slavery. When does the evil end? I don't see Germanic people as that low, does every NatSoc posting online have to stoop to their level?

Nevermind sterilization. Point still stands:non-Northern Europeans should be and will be cleansed from region.

>"we’re going to shoot the Jews"

I hope this sounds catchier in Swedish. The sentiment is clear, but it doesn't roll off the tongue so well for a 'chant'

Exactly.

They added in a bunch of muslim niggers.

>"we’re going to shoot the Jews"
Dew it

kek, mudslimes are chimping out abroad way more than they chimping here.
Guess we really know how to break down their spirit.

You guys have seriously never seen a cow like that before?

They've been doing that for a while now, its called a cannula or a fistula.
Cow can't even feel a thing.

New swedes are cooler than the old ones, old ones got straight up conquered by refugees.

This is how the history books will see it also.

Jew, why do your people want to destroy the world? I can understand having an axe to grind with the Germans but why are your people trying to undermine all of western civilization?

sex is for making babies and race traitors get the rope

who are you calling a retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannulated_cow
>he procedure seems mostly to benefit the meat and dairy industries’ bottom lines—optimizing food and digestion for animals who will ultimately be exploited and slaughtered.