This whole tradthot debacle has been classic, textbook purity spiraling. Way to go, faggots

This whole tradthot debacle has been classic, textbook purity spiraling. Way to go, faggots.

You are completely right and Sup Forums will call you a cuck in 3 2 1...

The way these MGTOW fags have been acting has scared off lots of potential allies, and our opponents are loving every second of it.

cuck

In truth nobody cares if some woman wants to be traditionalist, it's her decision. Beta orbiters are lashing out just now when they noticed that donating money to e-celebs wasn't good investment for them, maybe they expected something from that?

Personally I would never set up a Patreon account or anything just to speak my thoughts on Youtube. Nor would I pay money to someone just for agreeing with me. But I suppose those are people's own decisions as well.
I think if anyone is ostracized from what they're doing because of all this they were only doing it for the easy betabux.

>My views shifted to the far right because I saw a Lauren Southern video

this, i'm sure we were all leftist once. My ex used to date black guys then i redpilled her and now she's trad

Tradthots do far more for the movement than the virgin loser idiots who complain about them. We want women in the movement and being faces of the movement. It is good PR. If you are letting women cuck you or you are putting them on a pedestal then it is your own failing. Few women will be leading intellectuals due to their nature, but I'm sure there will be some here and there who succeed on their merit. Regardless, most of these women are just working to spread ideas that have already been developed. Once you get rid of the marxist social engineering people fall into their roles pretty naturally.

you realise non of this shit is even happening... its literally text and articles , bits of data on the internet...

>being this withdrawn from reality

>allies

Literal leftist reddit cuck loving speak, gtfo faggot

Letting Milo the faggot speak for the right was fucked up. Letting roasties speak for the right is fucked up. And they will try. Mark my words.
And dipshit OP will say faggots or something to people.

Kill yourself

No, this tradthot debacle is controlled opposition from leftypol to prevent the alt-right from becoming mainstream. Get your head out of your ass

They are bad for the movement, yes.

But they do have positive sides
>Women going right is a sign of winning, since women are always whores for the winning side
>They switch to what seems acceptable by peers and accept it blindly
>Helps blue pilled people see movement as something more than angry enlightened men, giving them more openness towards taking le red pill

>Them being alt lite also makes for an easier transition

Let's just hope they don't bring it down before women loose their right to vote

this, fuck off

cuck

Who fucking cares, these bitches only want to jump on board now that we're the hot new ticket in town, but where were they when us humble memesters were being shunned by society for our outrageous ideas and suicidal humor? Where were they when we were arguing over waifus from 20 year old anime series'? Where were they when we were called pathetic virgins for asking if hitler was really that bad?
I know where they weren't, they weren't so far ahead of the curve that it looked like insane nonsense to outsiders, they weren't building up to this point by daring to be a real rebel, they weren't there when we needed their help
Fuck em, leave them behind where they belong, we didn't need them before and we dont need them now
The rope doesnt care if you have a begina

Cuck

We are pointing out the wrong people in this tradthot bullshit.
Instead of attacking these women for being true traditional is pointless, the real problem are the permavirgins that orbit them and donating thousands of dollars to their streams. Men are cucked in todays society, instead of bitching at these women bitch at the beta males that support them and tell them to go out and have kids and be traditional like they want from tradthots

These bitches were out clubbing, and walking around the mall with Chad while we read hundred year old books. Then when they do reach their platform they need us to spoonfeed them the redpills because they never took time to look into the ideaology because they had fun roastie lives. They just noticed some of the black girls saying kill whitey and it didnt vibe with them. So this is why you have so many alt lite bitches they dont have an in depth understanding of the issues.

They don't sell an ideology, they sell themselves. Literally in some cases.