Arm Ban

>hands pull the triggers on guns
>hands wield the blut objects that crush and the sharp ones that cut
>hands make the fist that can kill with one punch

The problem isn't spoons or guns, but hands.

How do we litterally disarm the population to save it from itself?

And it's not like you need hands anyway to protect yourself from the government. You can't punch a tank to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=in3Ppk9NG9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is not unique to the UK buddy, over here these attacks are random and many have died from getting hit by a random person for no reason.

We should just ban life, that way no one can die because everyone is already dead

One punch man.

We better ask the Belgians. I hear they're good at this sort of thing...

Looks like the arms are next. The Brits have already voluntarily given up their teeth
;)

It's already illegal to punch someone in the face, even if they deserve it.

I've gotten pretty heavy drunk but I've never felt aggressive or violent when I hit the bottle hard.

Is it just a mentality thing? Some people just get pissed when drunk?

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!

This is what faggot soccer does to a nation.

I support the right to bear arms.

there are no citizens in the British empire

only subjects

>Is it just a mentality thing? Some people just get pissed when drunk?

It's an idiot thing. Brits are absolute spackers, they start fights for the most trival of reasons, punch someone, get thrown in a cage for 2-5 years, learn nothing.

Even if damage is done to them, the NHS will pick up the tab, in America by contrast, you don't know if someone has a knife, a gun, whatever. There are SEVERE consequences for starting fights in some places in the world. Brits are protected from it. It's not just the average pleb that's stupid, these idiots infest the police also. I removed a rock keeping a door open, and got told i'll be killed by some mouthy fat chav cunt. I had two PCSOs turn up at my door, and tell me they could easily evict me because my brother allegedly chased my neighbors cat away.

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=in3Ppk9NG9U

It is kinda crazy how many stories you hear about dudes getting brain damaged and turning to vegetables during drunken brawls. There was a guy near my house who got in a fight with another guy at a fast food restaurant. Of course the nigger's crew jumped him and his head his the curb. Some say they repeatedly slammed it there, but that was never certain. His family made a huge plea to find the niggers that did it to him. Must suck to have a brother/son get turned into a vegetable by niggers.

>The problem isn't spoons or guns, but hands.
Bin these hands boy!

True

Don't be bland, bin that hand!

t. Dark Judge

>manchester

that explains it

northerners attack people randomly

be a chap, keep your hands in your lap