How to fix the world

Let's just be entirely honest. This would fix most of the worlds problems. I can't think of any other two religions which have stayed at war with the rest of the world so consistently. Every other religion has gone to war granted, but they haven't just kept causing problems.

For example,
>Christians have fought pagans, afterwards it ended.
>Christians have fought Buddhist, afterwards it ended.
>Buddhist have fought Hindus, afterwards it ended.

In none of those fights, did either side try to drag outsiders into it. For some reason, the Kikes, and Mudslimes seem to think that they should be able to drag everyone into their shit.

Who are all of the shills on Sup Forums? You get ShareBlue every now, and them, but it's mostly, you fucking guessed it the JIDF, and the fucking Mudslimes. These two religions both want nothing, but to rule the world, and they're happy to kill, cheat, lie, and steal to do so.

The world should unite behind their removal, and the mideast should be split up among any nation who participates in fixing this problem.

Then*
Also post ID confirms I'm right.

We should all just be Pagan again ...

Pagans are fine, but In all honesty, for the past 300 years of history at least, the only problems have been the Mudslimes, and Kikes.

pretty much, gas the lot of them !!

>88
You know what must be done user

I think it's a sign that this is the only right answer for the mideast problem. I really can't see how any other group could argue against this.

well an argument would be that the differences are genetic, so going after a religion would be the civic nationalist way of doing it. To really do this its along racial lines imo.

I agree, the semetic desert people are whats fucking up the world, just nuke the whole middle east, give it 20 years for the radiation to die down, then re populate with actual human beings

That's fine, but it will need to be both. There are enough members of both religions in other racial groups, to continue the problem afterwards.

Based Costa Rican. Thanks.

Honestly, I'd say give the land to the pagans afterwards, other than the holy cities in modern day Israel.

Checked. And yes, that would solve at least half of the problems.

How about remove all religion since religion is stupid anyway and so is belief in God, Morty.

You are right it is both

>For some reason, the Kikes, and Mudslimes seem to think that they should be able to drag everyone into their shit.

no, just kikes. they've effectively won the culture war and turned all whites into proxies

Fuck off Mudslime. It's fucking both. The kikes just aren't entirely retarded, and can actually make money.

with that being said, your solution is correct

Oh well never mind to this then I was just expecting one side, or the other to try, and shill against this.

>defending perfidy
>flag

imagine my shock

>muh shekels

topkek

This

I'd love to know how you think "I'm defending perfidy," by pointing out the fact that the Kikes are smarter than the Mudslimes, also I retract what I had said. You are shilling against this, and are a part of the problem.

what am i shilling against shlomo?

Do you want the removal of both the Mudslimes, and the Kikes?

>I'd love to know how you think "I'm defending perfidy," by pointing out the fact that the Kikes are smarter than the Mudslimes,

how're kikes smarter than (((mudslimes))) schlomo? there's your answer. for all your high IQ, you're extremely dumb when it comes to matters of human nature. why do you never learn?

iran can stay. they're based

Exactly, dumb people has a knack for detecting intelligent people.

You use one big word and they know already.