Daily reminder that dogs are mans best friend...

Daily reminder that dogs are mans best friend, and if you don't own at least 1 dog you are directly responsible for the downfall of civilization.

Dogs
>loyal
>can be utilized to assist with any job and will do it gladly
>owned by men and families
>great responsibility, you must raise it, feed it, train it and play with it
>children and dogs are best friends, so a dog is essential to any white family
>mutual respect and loving relationship between dog and owner
>useful if society ever collapses

Meanwhile, c*ts
>don't even know their owner
>useless
>owned by feminists, soyboys, single mothers and redditors everywhere
>no responsibility, you can ignore it for weeks and it will be fine
>attack children
>cat is basically a glorified welfare nigger, no mutual relationship with owner
>serve no purpose if society collapses

So tell me Sup Forums, how many dogs do you own? If not, why don't you have any?

I see the anti-dog shills are asleep today

t. dog

I have two dogs
and two cats
They all get along great
sometimes all four cuddle in a big pile
then I got and squeeze the pile for maximum cuddles

eat shit
fight me faggot

Anyone who hates dogs or are afraid of them is either a Muslim, a pajeet, or a chink

We moved and my sister in law took our dog and cat since she has a pretty nice size farm. No plans in getting new animals yet, but to say cats are useless is stupid to say. Our cat was a indoor outdoor cat, she loved playing with us and was a hell of a fucking hunter. She could swipe and catch birds swooping low easily, it was a sight to see. They have their uses just like a dog does if you train them right.

Zero space for one where im living atm but long-term very keen on German Shep or Rottwieler.

Also love cats. ama

My wife is a chink and is obsessed with dogs
mainly eating them

dogs are best friends because we see them not as partners but as something stupider we took control over...

meanwhile cats, if well cared, they actually give a ton of shit about you and are more human like, mine was able to call me by my name when I closed the doors to the room and it wanted to enter

OP ur stupid.
Dogs were companions to humans when we lived in a more primitive, niggerish hunter gather society.
Cats are human companion in a more civilised, modern agricultural society. Cats, admittedly, are are fucking instrumental in our advancements in society. Without cats, pests like rats, rabbits, birds etc would've eaten our crops and we would've starved.
Dogs are useless since we have guns but the reason why there are no rats around is cause our cats scent tells them to fuck off.

>Studies shown cats show affection, even cuter from their tsundere nature.
>see first paragraph you cuck.
>owned by men and families hard feeding the nation with their farms.
>Dogs are useless left on its own. My cat knows where we hide our food, opens the fucking cabinet door and rips the cardboard + plastic wrapping when she feels a tiny bit hungry - fucking dogs don't know how to go down stairs.
>ignores hundreds of news stories of dogs ripping the heads off children and adults alike.
>Hunts, play with, comfort, foot warmer, enjoyable to see it's free spirit, underlying respect.
>again, hunting pests. Dogs are useless are hunting small pests.

I have complaints about dogs:
>smelly
>literally mongrels
>ugly face
>slave mentality, can mistreat and still blindly love you
>disgusting wet nose and tongue
>steals white women
>expensive af to feed
>not homogenous, subspecies upon subspecies.
>over attatched.
I'm sleeping now night .

Not all of us are unemployed or working at a auto shop to keep the dog around all day. Leaving dogs home alone 10-12 hours a day is abuse.

>not having a wife and children to stay home and care for the dog while you provide for them

literal cuck

>Not opening the door.

Jesus.

Opening what fucking door Negrito?

>Leaving dogs home alone 10-12 hours a day is abuse.
it's a dog, not a kid

>kills your baby

I wish I had a doggo.
I suspect my cat is a jew

as I said, dogs can be trained [like any animal] and be good companions but cats gains a lot of brain and personality if they love their owner, they are just more human and better, but you must show them lot of affection to get the results, this is where a true love is being born

Pack animal. They are miserable being by themselves for so long.

did they communicate their misery to your cat friends?

>cat
>useless

Urban retard detected. I like my german shepherds, but they're just not fast enough on mice (though my female did catch a cardinal that got too bold in the chicken coop once).

Barn cats are stone cold fucking killers and it's always a pleasure catching them at work. They bring down rabbits so big it honestly just impresses me.

why doesn't Trump have a dog??
and why was there so much disdain for the Pence family bringing their pets to the WH by Trump??
me thinks the donald is a pet hater.