One Piece 853

*Chapter 853 "Not here!" * Mom caught Brook by the head and is caressing it The pirate hat Mom wears, "Two-horned Napoleon", the thundercloud Zeus and the sun Prometheus are parts of Mom, which received soul directly from her; these 3 are on a different level than the other souls.

The chess soldiers inspect Brook and find out nothing has been stolen. Mom is relieved and pets/cuddles Brook.

Mom: "I can't let the Poneglyph's copy to be stolen, you see~~" Mom: "If they take it away and someone gets to Raftel before me again I'd look like a fool, no?" Mom: "I'm not going to mess up again like the time with Roger!"

Pudding comes to Mom.

Mom: "What happened? Did you unleash the true power of your third eye or something?"

Pudding: "I'm mixed, remember? There's no guarantee I can awaken that kind of power." Mom: "Sorry, sorry. but there's no mistake, you do have the blood of the rare third-eye tribe within you."

(Note: The "mixed" Pudding says means that she's not a full-blood Third-eye tribe.)

Pudding notices Brook is there and acts all nice again, then tells Mom she'd like to speak to her in Mom's room in private.

3rd floor, inner garden

Baron Tamago has changed form, turning into Viscount Hiyoko (Hiyoko = chick) Pedro cuts Hiyoko in half. The cut Hiyoko tries to change form again According to a subordinate, Baron Tamago has the "Tama Tama no Mi": from Baron Tamago it can apparently evolve to Viscount Hiyoko and Count Niwatori (Niwatori = Chicken) Pedro heard that Count Niwatori is supposed to be a true knight, and tries to deliver the last blow before the evolution. The soldiers try to stop Pedro, but Pedro, after making sure that the soldiers are gathered around him, stops attacking Hiyoko and takes out a dynamite stick he was secretly holding, and makes it explode.

Mirror World

Bropper manages to save Pedro from the explosion in the nick of time, using a mirror that was in the inner garden. Bropper hears about what happened to the other crewmembers from Pedro and goes to save them. Carrot asks the mirror for everyone's whereabouts, and the mirror answers honestly.

3rd floor Baum

Luffy is looking for Sanji while kicking the soldier's asses. Reiju grabs him and brings him into her room. Reiju tells him that Sanji was there till moments ago and knows about Pudding's true self. Luffy is relieved that Sanji is aware of her lies and runs out of the room.

Reiju: "Where are you going?" Luffy: "The place of the promise is not here!!"

Sanji is alone in the castle, deeply thinking. (I can't turn back anymore...Luffy...) Luffy runs out of the castle and goes to that place.

How will Nami deal with puddings 3rd eye?

PUDDINGFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AGAIN.
Week after week.

Pudding is so great

SanjixNami train keeps gaining speed
There's no stopping it now

This will be canon soon.

Indeed

i waited 2 weeks just for disappointment

>nothing happens
>again
How do we fix this arc?

>Gold D Roger was chickenshit

Holy shit Oda, we waited 2 weeks for this?

>gol d roger was nothing but a pussy
>people are surprised at this
I mean look at ace, total faggot so his father must be no different

Can't wait to see Luffy finally getting some food and trashing the place.

Is this the new forced meme?

>third eye tribe
>awaken power

Is Pudding related to fucking Tien or something?

>became pirate king by stealing copies instead of defeating the pirate and taking it
No wonder Roger killed himself. He felt bad for cheating his way to pirate king

Why is Sanji still moping? Both the cuffs and the Zeff threat don't matter anymore, his sister told him to go back to his crew, Luffy is waiting for him to come back. What the fuck is stopping him?

I saw this same post on reddit.
Fuck off, faggot.
This type of jokes are not funny.
"Usopp is not sogeking XDDD"

>I saw this same post on reddit

Why the fuck are you browsing reddit you fucking faggot? Fuck off back to that place.

>I saw this same post on reddit.
Go back and stay there

You copied and pasted that shit here, fag.

>couldn't even defeat the weakest Yonkou before she was even a Yonkou
>meme

You forgot the red eyes. Fix it

>The pirate hat Mom wears, "Two-horned Napoleon", the thundercloud Zeus and the sun Prometheus are parts of Mom, which received soul directly from her; these 3 are on a different level than the other souls.
Called it. Well, for Prometheus and Zeus.

Kek

>Gol D. Roger
>King of the Pirates
>Strongest Pirate
>Strenght equal to Whitebeard and garp
>Can't win a fight against Big mom
>Pussied out and stole a copied

I had a feeling Roger was weak as shit.

He's going save Reiju and possibly the rest of his family. There's no other reason he would stay.

Wow. Roger is bitch.

Christ you are fucking stupid. You accuse that user of getting that shitty joke from reddit, yet you admit to browsing that place in the same fucking post.

Take this faggot and fuck off back to that cancerous site where both of belong you fucking retard.

>the meme of the week is shitting on Roger
Is nothing sacred to you people

>28 posts
>17 posters
You really want to run this into the ground day 1, dontcha?

All jellies of the Pirate King.
>Roger movie never

Holy shit, do you people read at a third grade level or something? There is zero indication from the spoilers that Roger stole ANYTHING from Big Mom.

"I'm not going to mess up again like the time with Roger!" is referring to the fact that Roger got to Raftel before her, which is why she literally says before that "If they take it away and someone gets to Raftel before me again I'd look like a fool, no?"

Roger didn't steal shit from her. BM wanted to go to Raftel but Roger got there before she could, so now she doesn't want Brook to copy the Poneglyph in order to prevent another person beating her to Raftel like what happened back then with Roger.

Will Rogerfags ever recover?

>Roger apologists

Okay, now it is! Can we have a good thread?

So I'm correct? It'll die out soon anyways.

lrn2 reading comprehension jesus christ get off you underage mongoloid

>Roger got there before she could
Yeah, because he stole her fucking poneglyph

Roger stole it like a pussy instead of fighting her for it.
Stop apologising for him

do you realize your post is completely pointless and worse than shitposting? At least shitposters try to be funny and pass time, yours is just a complete waste of time

Not an argument. The spoilers literally say BM wanted to get to Raftel but Roger beat her to it, which is why she's not going to let it happen again by allowing Brook to steal one of the keys for finding it.

Anyone who says it has anything to do with Roger stealing from her is making shit up.

That's the Scarlet Witch with a third eye.

by poking it

No, he didn't. It doesn't even imply that in the slightest.

so does that mean there was something special about Raftel before Roger left the OP there?

>Brook didn't do shit in the end
>Pedro didn't even get to finish his fight with Tamago
>Luffy is still running around
>Sanji is still angsting
10/10 chapter so much plot development

I dunno, it's possible but if she already had the poneglyph by Roger's time then at some point she had to mess up for him to get access to it.

Don't forget Roger's crew couldn't read the poneglyphs like Robin can, Roger could simply understand them through his ability to hear the voice of all thing. And I guess that'd be a bit anticlimatic if that power could be used by simply checking out a copy of a copy of a copy that someone made of BM's poneglyphs.

As my personal headcanon until proved otherwise Roger proposed to BM and as she was waiting on the altar he made off with the info he needed. Pirates are meant to steal, after all.

learn to reading comprehension, she won't let anyone steal it from her implies that someone (roger) stole it from her in the past

No, you fucking inbred. Learn to read.

She says "I'm not going to look like a fool by getting beat to Raftel again like what happened with Roger, not "I'm not going to look like a fool by letting you steal my poneglyph like what happened with Roger."

look at what she said before that, learn to connect different passages and infer

fucking retard, god damn you spics should be rangebanned off Sup Forums

Wait until we get the actual chapter tomorrow you faggots, text spoilers can be misleading.

>Brook probably manage to stole the copy by hidding it in his skull, thus, managing not only to stand against a Yonko, talk shit to her but also to troll her in a magnificient way.
>Pedro fight with Tamago, we will see his power, Chopper and Carrot come in to save Pedro
>We learn about fucking Big Mom power and Pudding capacity

>"Muuuh, nothing as happened"

U wot M8 ?

I just want to get to fucking Wano already.

No Wano for at least until November.

This arc will last another 20-25 chapters and Reverie will probably be 10-15 so it's going to take a while

Lighting to the head

>15 chapters for Reverie

No way, double that amount at least

Oda said Wano will start this year so Reverie can't be too long

>Oda
you fell for the editor's memes

Don't get your hopes up.
WCI is halfway over and Wano starts this year, meaning Reverie is going to be short.
30 chapters is a whole year's worth of chapters.

If he did its because Oda's editors don't want female characters to get rekt. thats why i hate that one piece is so popular.

>Luffy inherited Roger's will
>Luffy is trying to steal it instead of fighting too

> One Piece
Holy shit, I've never understood how could you watch 1000 episodes of this shit. What kind of disease is this?

>watching One Piece

>Oda's editors don't want female characters to get rekt

There are a few females that I remember getting rekt. Problem is these females are usually the "good guys".

>1 month+ break
>still shitty chapters

what the fuck is this shit it's literally nothing

>chopper and co still running and talking to mirrors

this was the last straw im fucking dropping this garbage

>watching anime

Manga is king. Manga + youtube is master race

See you next week.

Can't it just be Wano, then Reverie?

That was before the editors realized one piece was a money cow.
Another reason Oda keeps reusing the same formula after the time skip

How? Wano is going to take 1-2 years to finish.

>But I suppose that logias can't hurt each other without haki if there's no elemental paper-rock-scissor involved, so I guess Ace would win against Enel since he has haki.
Ace never had CoA. He only had CoC. Enel had god-tier CoO, meaning he'd be better use in fights thanks to it. His logia is also more powerful. I mean Ace didn't even have auto-intangibility, while Enel had it while sleeping.
Enel would win.

Wasn't there a rainbow too?
Too bad Oda isn't doing shit with that.

Pudding is the purest girl in OP

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

XDDD

So did Dressrosa, yet the actual action took less than a week.

True that.

Is Kaido even on Wano? I hope Wano isn't just another setup arc.

Reminder that ops a faggot

Ace was a commander of WB and even before that, a pirate captain who managed to survive in the New World, of course he had CoA. And even Enel's CoO didn't stop Luffy from hitting him, even without using the speed boost Gear 2 offers (doubt he even had it figured out at the time too).

Apart from one weird time when Luffy hit Smoker's back is there any time a logia got hurt by a surprise attack not imbued with haki? All other times it seem to require no input from them to stay immaterial.

Probably not, the Shogun is more likely the big antagonist. The samurais said Kaido's force are on Wano though.

Nami will find pudding and fight her

we spent over a year asking for sanji and look where that got him. let the nigga be

Literally unironically and O B J E C T I V E L Y
NOTHING
HAPPENS
THE
CHAPTER

Prove me wrong, hacksuckers.
You literally cannot.

It's probably the last existing remnant of the ancient kingdom. Hence why the government can't find it even if they wanted it destroyed.

>30 chapters of people talking about world events
Really user? That can get done in 5-10 realistically.

see

>of course he had CoA
There's no indication of this. He had a powerful logia and was heavily reliant on it. He'd only need haki to take on altered body people, which there aren't many of. This is all a given based on his character.

>And even Enel's CoO didn't stop Luffy from hitting him
It did for literally half the fight. He lost his nerve after that.

>Characters from Drum and Alabasta coming back, including Wapol
>World Nobles fuckeries
>Fishmen trying to get accepted by the WG
>Revolutionaries probably planning something big after their defeats from BB
>Cobra and Riku calling out the WG for letting pirates clean up their own mess

Feels like 15 chapter will rush it.

15 chapters is an absolute shit ton of content. Especially if it's entirely focused on all of those things the whole time.

Post >yfw Brook offscreens Big Mom

How many STD's does Nami have at this point?

Ok I love Sanji and all and appreciate that Oda is giving him focus, but the fucker needs to pick up the pace.

Fucking literally nothing happens this chapter, everything that actually happened this chapter could be reduced to half if he wasn't intent on milking the story.

At this rate, we'll never get to wano.

Literally this,
good luck explaining it to the mindless drones that praise every single chapter, especially the ones without substance like this one

>Fucking literally nothing happens this chapter
THE MEMES JACK

none