Faggots entirely BTFO

>Although homosexuals, or men who have sex with men (MSM), make up about 2% of the U.S. population, they account for 67% of “all new HIV diagnoses,” according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Over half of poofters in the USA have AIDS. If they just fuck the other half they'll all be dead within 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5937a2.htm?s_cid=mm5937a2_w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087891/Victim-hairdresser-gave-five-lovers-HIV.html
hivpositivemagazine.com/30years.html
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4921664/Fight-control-anal-cancer-epidemic-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
play.google.com/music/preview/Tynxd6be3nthb2vu6buj4iezvmy?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to stop subsidizing health care so we can let nature runs it's course.

We need to start going to gay clubs when we are sick and cough over everyone. Fucked immune system, say hello to my cold.

Is AIDs officially /ourguy/?

that's not how being gay works

but health care keeps them alive longer to spread the disease

I'm genuinely curious: will the effect of gay men not passing on their genes eventually make homosexuality rare on account of evolution running it's course? According to science, homosexuality is caused by the feminization of the fetus by the woman's body, and it has been proven that the risk of this happening in a line of boys increases each time one is born. There are some mothers who have like five boys in a row and none of them are gay, and some mothers that have two in a row and the younger brother is gay. So if that is the case, won't it stand to reason that the mothers whose wombs don't feminize the fetus as often have more offspring that will go on to have their own kids, as opposed to the gay men producing wombs that have less, and that that trait of producing straight babies will live on and become more prevalent in society, thus making homosexuality less prevalent?

Or am I missing something?

You got that backwards. Over half of people with HIV are gay, given that statistic. I'm gonna estimate loosely-- Maybe 10% of gays have HIV. That's significant, but very different.

Aids chasers

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM

I watched that video for about 30 seconds and tapped out.

You don't know what you're missing. It's the best red pill against gays.

>an online cartoon persona on the screen
Why the fuck do people do this?
It looks childish and immature, how do they expect to be taken seriously?

It makes me feel dizzy.. I don't know if I'm a psycho or something but any time someone talks about needles or the circulatory system I feel like passing out

It's better than being known on the street as an e-celeb.

This. They're kept alive by tax dollars. I had to hire some salesman for work and one of them was some sadsack fag in his 40s. He was HIV+ and pretty much all retrovirals were available for free from his local "gay men's health clinic." They literally get bugged and then we keep them alive at a cost way beyond what they will ever be worth.

>they account for 67% of “all new HIV diagnoses
>Over half of poofters in the USA have AIDS

OP confirmed retarded

>can't into stat - the post

Yes, you're missing a lot. A great deal of men become HIV positive via prison gay. Some via molestation via men who welcome them into the brotherhood with the words "I have the gay cancer, and so do you."

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

It literally says in the Bible that sexually immoral people will be stricken with disease.

Since OP couldn't be fucked to link his sources, here's a quick rundown on what the CDC found back in 2010.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5937a2.htm?s_cid=mm5937a2_w
>Among the 8,153 MSM [homosexuals] tested, 1,562 (19%) tested positive for HIV (range by MSA: 6%--38%). HIV prevalence was 28% among blacks, 18% among Hispanics, and 16% among whites. HIV prevalence increased with increasing age and decreased with increasing education and income (Table 1).
>Of the 1,562 HIV-infected MSM, 680 (44%) were unaware of their infection.
tl;dr In 2010 19%, or about 1 in 5, homosexuals tested positive for HIV, and of those infected 44% didn't know they had it.

Play this at a gay club, they'll have no idea what it's about.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

It's actually closer to 24%. They won't say it outright on the website, but do the math yourself:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

>More than 600k gays have AIDS
>Gays are 2% of the population (according to the website)
>247mil adults in the US
>123.5 mil males
>2.47 mil gay men in US
> 600k / 2.47mil = 24%

it's cause when they've got it they try and give it to as many people as possible

like if I've got it everyone can have it

they're bitchy like that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087891/Victim-hairdresser-gave-five-lovers-HIV.html

Post redpills on the cancer that destroys Society

Kek

Shocker violent anal sex with random men gives you aids. Who would have thunk it.

Cool fact, the more sons a mother has, the more likely the youngest one will be gay.

That's exactly what I was saying.

exept with drugs i can fuck whoever I want. live until I'm 80. and by then I'll have brainwashed more children into being homosexual. muaahahahajahahahaa

holy fuck that's high

Being gay is not genetic, it is a lifestyle choice. The ideal here is for them to die rapidly so other fags come to their senses and everyone in society becomes aware of the consequences of faggotry.

By prolonguing their lives we are killing more people that would otherwise choose not to be gay. And many of these people are white males.

it's a pretty nice choice I've been thinking about. I mean, I won't have to deal with women. I can have all the mouth on my dick i want. I'll get special treatment at work and positive attention. where do I sign up to become gay? I'm in! ... a dudes asshole. you know I tried it once. a hole is a hole.

The good thing here is that by becoming gay you are actually helping. Feminists and other assorted varieties of leftists hate fag's guts but they hide it with virtue signaling.

By increasing the number of gay dudes (>I won't have to deal with women.) you decrease the supply of men relative to women, which is what directs society to a more patriarchal system. That is why feminists on the other hand encourage lesbianism and ugliness, to reduce the supply of suitable females respective that of men which is what gives them power. This is why every feminist leader-wannabe sports crazy color dyed hair and whatnot, to signal other females they do the same.

maybe, it could also be linked to diet,
your processed soy is making you gay and giving you rectal cancer

I'm the youngest and I literally am in love with my best friend's cock. Big if true, just like his dick ;^)

What is it about?

How do I stop my son from getting the toxiplasma thing?

Try again sweetie.

they are all niggers though

Ass-Injected Death Syndrome

Don't forget the anal HPV or as I call it "cauliflower ass".

T. Long suffering healthcare professional.

Holy shit. Based nigger meme is real.

>Correlation must be the cause.
Shill harder, faggot.

In the early 80s it was referred to as GRID.

Gay
Related
Immune
Disorder

hivpositivemagazine.com/30years.html

Anal Inflicted Death Sentence

>GRID
we need to go back to calling it this desu. I always do any time it comes up in convo

I agree, Everyone associates AIDs with faggots anyway so why not just call it what it is.

Kek..

There were other things in this thread that were implying causation from correlation. Sounds like you're just a triggered christcuck

youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
>there are bugchaser and giftgivers,

just watch this doc. I just sat and stared in disbeleif I just could believe the insanity and faggotry I was hearing! it is utterly incomprehensible to me!

And let's not forget about the anal cancer too. HIV positive men are 100 times more likely to have anal cancer than HIV negative men who do not engage in homosexual intercourse ( dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4921664/Fight-control-anal-cancer-epidemic-America.html ).

AIDS primarily kills:
>homosexuals
>drug addicts
>kangz
>coal burners

Was AIDS really created by the CIA?

Well if it was. Thanks CIA!

>AGRID
>African and Gay Related Immune Disorder
Should be this

Now that we've found the gay gene we can make sure none are even born anymore

>be user in 80s
>be early 20's
>internet? get real!
>user overhears mom talking to a friend of hers
>friend is talking about "harrowing experience" with another friend of hers
>she had gone with that friend to gyno (females just do that kind of stuff)
>said she was flipping through mags in waiting room while friend was being seen
>realized one was a fag-mag
>t.disgusting-face.jpg
>saw article begging faggots to sleep with normal females to infect them in hopes to shift "stigma" of GRID/AIDS from faggots only to mainstream.
>t.whatcha-doing-rabbi.jpg
>user shakes head and walks away hating faggots more than ever
>a few years later, a faggot user worked with made a pass at user
>user told him user would break his fucking neck if he tried
>faggot knew user was serious
>faggot always stayed more than arms reach away from user after that
>Day of the rope, when?

AIDS will be airborne in 10-25 years according to CDC research. Choose where you live wisely

YOu realize theres even those who want to catch AIDS on purpose, its called bugchasing and "catching the fuck flu"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

But I guess liberals would rather have us all HIV-positive than admitting the problem

Indeed. Funny how so many of the old laws are basically instructions on how to be healthy.

>Disease that is most easily transmitted through anal sex affects the people who have anal sex the most.

Huh...You just might be on to something OP...Such a stunning conclusion...Wow....

dont be gay, dont get aids, dont be a fucking retard

if you cant resist the urge to suck dick and take it in the ass then you deserve aids Aids is mother nature's way of solving its own degeneracy problem

>AGRID
yer a poofta arry

Prison gay is severely overstated. People who are legit gay in prison are fucking discriminatory as fuck and on usual crazy good fighters. Prison rape does occur, but not even remotely common from fags on strsights, or even at all.

>t. former vic

>play.google.com/music/preview/Tynxd6be3nthb2vu6buj4iezvmy?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

Lyrics^^^^

That still doesn't mean 50% of the gay pop has hiv.... A lot of those faggots do though.

Batty Boy is the best term for a homosexual man ever conceived

It's okay to be gay. Mohammed was gay, and he's the most based guy ever.

It's from being abused/raped. That's how the "reproduce" is through degeneracy

what year is that from you stupid faggot. we just found the gay gene too. TRUVADA. IT DIES INSIDE YOUR NASTY ASS STINKY FEMINIST HOLE. GO DIE OF BOX POX YOU STUPID GREASY JEW WHORE

What about the 2/3 of gay and bi people who don't report any childhood sex abuse?

88.7% of these "people" are pedos. dont talk to them

What shall we talk about then, Truvada-poster? The 144k? Serpent seed?

BLAME WHITEY AGAIN WHITE FAGGOT Christians who thought they can run away from they faggotry by going to Africa to spread the world ended up Spreading POZitivity