What is the safest way to do a paternity test in France? You can get a lot of jail-time for this

What is the safest way to do a paternity test in France? You can get a lot of jail-time for this.

You're kidding? Jail time for a DNA test?

>What is the safest way to do a paternity test in France?
Do it somewhere else. Drive to another country.

just kill the whore and bail the fuck out of there

You are not allowed to do a paternity test in France, only if you file for a divorce.

And to clarify, only if the judge allows for it.

What if you don't do it as a paternity test, but as an ancestry and genetic health test for your child (like 23andme)?

Just say you want the best for your child and know all the genetic risk factors. Technically, it's not a paternity test, and if you do the test also for yourself, you will just happen to notice the two of you are 0% related.

KEKED RIP MEN

If there's no dad does the doctor delivering the baby have to pay child support?

Just read an article on this. OP is correct. Sucks for you. States many men from France ship three test to Spain

Kill your baby you worthless baguette

Can you do Ancestry DNA test?
That's how I found out I was a bastard. It's confusing cuz my supposed father was a bastard too...

could you do a 23andme test and just check to make sure his ratios are similar to what you'd expect from your offspring?

Not helpful, user.

did you confront your mother about it?

Send the DNA vials to me (Belgium) and I'll have them tested. The test is 189 eur here, Ill take 100eur extra for the work. You can pay me in paypal or btc

You cannot buy anything like that legally. I heard it's the same in Germany. Is it possible to drive to another country and do it there? How would I best preserve the DNA?

This is the most cucked thing I have ever heard of

The law is there to not "cause friction within the family". It's absolute nonsense. It's based on the fact that the "role" of father is not a biological one, but a social one.

Honestly, how the fuck did men allow this in France?

take dna samples
Take a "vacation" to some where else in europe.
like the UK for example, stay for a month and do the test there.

leave your shit country.

you just need like 5-20ml of saliva from the child (at least a while after they ate). It would probably be viable for dna for weeks.

>White couple married
>wife births a nigger
>file for divorce
>female judge won't allow a paternity test
>shouldn't even need one cuz it's obvious
>have to pay child support

ayy lmao

Whats the rationale for getting jail time for a paternity test? Doesn't it provide important information everyone involved should want to know?

>think of the helpless women who would need to deal with the stress of her husband finding our his entire life is a lie and he has no offspring of his own, a wife who betrayed him utterly and will likely lose the divorce.

Holey shit those numbers.

You have to get this guy to do it now user. Kek has spoken

and btw, use fake names and have the results go to some random location that you trust and read them there.

Cus the likely hood if the person you're interested in isnt related to you and you out of nowhere react in a way that may imply it. You'll also get jailed simply because of the suspicion assuming france is as cucked as you say it is.

For saving his life?

It's all for the child. A man shouldn't know he's not the father, he should cuck it up and raise it for the good of the child. Something like that.

Yes, I'm currently supporting 20 women and can't afford to feed myself anymore.

kind of strange way to put it, but more about lying to the man he thought was his father

Fuck them.

This is France, I thought feminism wasn't that bad since there such a widespread culture of guys with mistresses and shit.

Jesus Christ.... Is the child brown?

That won't be very useful, as you won't be able to use that to refuse paying child support.

It's not, but the timelines don't add up.

Wow that is gynocentrism at it's peak.
Protest that shit Pierre

Time lines? Explain

and you think its useful to admit to the court you committed a crime?

The police are without a doubt gonna ask "which judge said you could do this?"
Any judge's name you say will without a doubt deny your ass on the spot.

Just literally leave the country and do teh dna test somewhere else.

She's pretty much told me I was a bastard but she also had me believing she was the Virgin Mary and that she never had sex. My sister told me about our oldest sibling, who she killed because she was a bastard too.

I'm fucking lucky to be alive. Now that I know who my real father was, I know why he was the only person who was nice to me.

thanks for sharing, she sounds like a real catch. I hope she at least loved you.

What?

>who she killed because she was a bastard too.

U wot m8?

i think he means aborted

You should just get it done now and tell your wife that it’s something you want your kids to do when they’re old enough so she knows she’ll be found out if she fucks up.

What is the point? I see people recommending that you send the sample to a neighboring country or do a 23andMe, but if France is this pathetic when it comes to paternity law, what makes you think they'll give a shit that you have proof the bastard isn't yours? It just seems at best the kike frog judge will tell you the test is invalid because it wasn't performed by a licensed physician in France or something, at worst they'll find some bullshit law and fine to slap you with for trying to skirt the French legal system or something.

What an absolute joke of a country. I will never forgive the Holy Roman Empire for not uniting and crushing those fucks before the Big Blue Blob gained momentum.

Abortion

Honestly I'll do fucking anything to make the judge order an official test if I find out that it's not mine unofficially.

I sat down and counted, I had sex with her about 3 weeks after she is estimated to have gotten pregnant. It's unlikely that I am the father, but I don't have proof for this (I can't prove when I had sex with her). She could also have just given birth prematurely, and I don't want to file a divorce for just an "if".

Explain what u mean Louis....

cops can get evidence which is inapplicable in court but can lead them to other ways to "discover" the same information.

For instance if your child needed to receive blood and it had a blood type not derivative of the parents it would proof they aren't yours

He already did, the time she got pregnant and the time he fucked her don't add up. He estimates it's about 3 weeks off. Should have gotten married in USA or some other country, my dude. Frog marriage laws suck ass. I realize I'm not helping but hopefully you discover something.

I'm sorry user, that's a super fucked up situation.

Wounded for you mate. Have you confronted the woman?

And to clarify again, I know that a woman can "give birth 37 days before due date", but she didn't give it before the due date. That's the thing.

I understand, but I'm saying why would the court even give a shit? Even in the United States you can get fucked over into paying for a bastard that you have proved isn't yours. It sounds to me that in France it's practically a given. I guess the stereotype about French women being whores is true. I have a lot of hatred for frogs, considering my grandmother was a whore who slept first with the invading German army, then with a German sailor stationed in St. Nazaire, and then with the liberating American army. One of whom she tricked into taking her back to his home country to live like the parasite she was and is.

Fuck you, grandma.

Id rather go to jail than be a cuck for 18 years.

I haven't. I've been with her for three years prior to this. The child was not planned, but I was delighted when she told me she's pregnant. Do you have any further tips for taking this issue to the UK? Should I be worried about carrying a bag of saliva?

What kind of stuff does he need to send for the paternity test? Saliva? Blood?

She told me she wanted me dead. I guess she knew she couldn't get away with it twice.

No, not aborted, she slammed the baby to the floor. Told everyone the baby fell. My "father" knew better and helped her get out before folks asked to many questions.

But when I came along, "dad" left. He had a woman on the side anyway. Ancestry was great in sorting it all out.

Jesus carrying a bag of saliva on the plane might raise eyebrows. Get the test done over in the UK. Google paternity test clinics in the United Kingdom... Further more, are you telling me you didn't bang this bird for 3 weeks or where you away?

>It's all for the child
it's for the woman. it guarantees that women will never have to face negative consequences. the child is as usual a hostage.

Damn. Shame about your older brother.

she sounds like she rather enjoyed the war

Is raising eyebrows all it would do? I want to go and get this done as soon as possible.

>be french
>get married
>wife gets pregnant
>kid comes out blacker than coal
>wife tells you they are reverse albino
>cant get the it tested or youll go to jail
hahahaha what the actual fuck

You don't need a bag for saliva, just something like pic related, he could easily send it by the post.

How about I use a toothbrush? Put it inside the baby's mouth and just place it in a plastic bag afterwards and pretend it's mine?

is it born yet? do you know the legal situation in france regarding bastard babies with a dupe on birth cert.? In most places you're still on the hook as soon as pen leaves paper.

most cheap flights allow you to carry liquid, under a certain ml unit. The only thing is YOU have to ensure the DNA hasn't been compromised. Why did you marry this woman if you weren't sure the child was yours?

I'm afraid they aren't stupid and would be looking for this if it's too obvious.

You don't ever want to believe it user, no matter how obvious it is.

So you have a permanent partner with no other reason to doubt her loyalty? Then maybe relax for now?

> Should I be worried about carrying a bag of saliva?
You can put in the same bag as toothpaste, eyedrops, meds, whatever else, and no one will care. But you should look up whether it is legal to import/export biomaterials in France and the UK.

What about hair samples?

>Takes sample
>Drives to some non cucked country nearby
>Do test

The baby does have hair. I'll use the toothbrush as well, just to have multiple samples. Wish me luck anons, and good night. Thanks for the help.

What makes you say it's obvious? Does the child remotely look like you?

>wife tells you they are reverse albino

fucking kek

that just means you were born out of wedding user. or where you your ((father´s)) wife´s son?

* 23andme and FTDNA both ship to France. Get two ancestry tests. Save money on Christmas specials. Have them mailed to a trusted friend.
* Create two throwaway email accounts.
* Get the damn spit and send in the samples to the US. If necessary, send them from across the border.
* Check your email and compare the results.
* If you're the father, be a good father and at peace.
* If you're not the father, feel free to antagonize your wife and press for an official test.
* Never tell anyone, delete the accounts and order the samples destroyed (that's possible).
* You get caught, it's your own damn fault.
* You literally get cucked for the rest of your life, it's your own damn fault.

Did you kill her user?

What countries does France have extradition treaties with? Would they seek to extradite you for a paternity test? If you have any doubt the kid is yours why even bother spending the cash on a test? Just bail on her and the kid. If you're wrong, oh well.

It's not obvious, there are many reason you would have that, they wouldn't check or wouldn't care (because they would have no way to know what's on the swab). Just send it by the post, i HIGHLY doubt they would stop the package, it's even more unlikely that would investigate it if they caught it.

To your wife, if she sees you, you can get away with saying you're testing your son for genetic diseases (which won't ring a bell unless she knows the kid isn't yours).

Paternity tests are indeed illegal in France but it's not like they're actively fought against. You can order illegal drugs by the post and it will succeed most of the time. If you get caught only once they won't prosecute you, they only care about repeat offenders. Compared to this a paternity test is nothing, stop stressing about it, just try not to let your wife know about it.

If you need a DNA test just send me a bit of the kids hair, some of your seed, and $20. I promise I won't eat the hair and seed and use the money for whiskey.

._.

Sorry to say that, but gynocentric society really fucked up with France. Some (((psychologists))) say that paternity isn't about being biological, but "social".

I really hope France gets Sharia Law asap, so these baguettes can get uncucked once and for all.

A 2 cent lead deposit to your cranium. Much safer and cheaper than a trail and jailtime.

As if I needed another reason to hate the French.

Why doesn't anyone do this?

I heard that this French paternity bullshit was due to Arab men killing their unfaithful wives once they found out a son/daughter wasn't theirs. Because it's hard to change Arab nature the government just made it illegal (kind of the same way journalists here shill that there is no proof that foreigners are responsible for 80-90% of the rapes because no statistics regarding crime and race. Then not mention that these statistics were banned in 2004 and now they don't want to bring it back because it might single out "utsatta grupper"). How much truth is there to this claim?

>be french woman
>get pregnant
>say some famous actor is the father
>$$$$$$

Because if you then find out the kid isn't ours and file for divorce you will have to explain how you know, which means you admit to the "crime".
If you don't the judge won't allow the test to prove it legally and you have to pay child support.
The judge will only allow it if there is doubt, and you have to justify it.

And you fucking Euros have the balls to talk mad shit about the U.S. You guys can't even get a paternity test without prison...

wtf? why isnt ahmed doing anything about this? fucking useless buffer against feminism