There's nothing wrong with killing dindus

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

My only question is why the based cop didn't shoot sooner instead of wasting our tax money talking to this thug

Regardless,Blue Lives matters

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFE4yT51Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=BnKYL7AWNQo
youtube.com/watch?v=KjN07f_950M
youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=979
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ
guns.com/2015/02/23/opinion-10-reasons-why-police-dont-aim-for-the-legs/

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

there’s nothing wrong with using meme flags

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Daniel Shaver... are we, by chance, only hearing of this guy because he was one of the tribe?

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

barefoot
basketball shorts
drinking alcohol with a fat woman who isnt his wife
you know what maybe he did deserve it

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

He actually was a dindu, though. He dindu what Sgt. Manlet told him to

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Don't forget the maggot skin

The cop is quite based tho, i'd Buy him a beer

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Why do blue lives matter when we live in a country with the 2nd amendment? No one trusts the police anymore. You'd have to be stupid to call them for any reason.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Stfu

Our police officers are risking their life each Day fighting against Thugs like that idiot that got shot for not listening to simple orders

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

Based officer.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

cop lives dont matter any more than white lives

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Tattoos
Police Officer

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

This

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

police officers are risking their life
Why? No one appreciates or even wants them. Get a better job, or is that too difficult?

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Anyone else lol at the part in the video where he shoots him? It was just the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

That guy was screwed. That dumb fuck was going to shoot him no matter what. He should've shot the pig first.

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

there were two cops, the guy in the op image was the shooter but not the guy speaking in the video

the guy speaking was his superior, and is far more responsible for the death in my opinion

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Found the maggot-skin

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Guilty of keeping his riffle inside his window.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

cops are useless, low IQ faggots and youre a bootlicking nigger

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

link to the video faggot

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
starts at 12 30 or if u have no patience 16 45 is a good place to start too

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

tx mate

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Dude was sitting around in his hotel room drinking and minding his own business. Not really a good reason for him to be executed. You're probably an underage faggot.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

So what is the rundown why were the cops were even there? Don't tell me google it I don't want the (((official))) story, what does Sup Forums know?

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Reached for his back

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

hey shareblue :^)

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

This. Retard faggots playing 'check my edge it'll cut you'. Not even authentic autistism. There is no subtlety anymore. Just posers.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

literally a pellet gun
Why do you faggots think you can dismiss anyone you disagree with by calling them shareblue? That's a sign of a simple mind.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

YOU'RE FUCKED

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

show your flag faggot
/r/catalog#s=eddit

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

The board has been flooded with teenagers since the election.
Not an argument, brainlet.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Anyway it was a good thing thing this guy shot because being a white guy in Arizona he was probably a Trump voter. Anyway ALL Trump voters will be rounded up and shot for treason after he is Impeached.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

CRAAAAWLLLING IINN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

These blue lives matter bootlickers would defend the British soldiers for killing colonists

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

whats your argument for this nigger?

implying you can tell the difference between a real gun and bb gun

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Look at this manlet cucklord

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

white ps4 controller
controller left upside down straining the joysticks
He deserved it.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

top kek

John Foster
John Foster

whats your argument for this nigger?
Instinctively pulling up his pants that were falling down due to the awkward way he was being forced to crawl.
implying

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Niggers do nothing wrong. They shit gold and piss platinum. The only reason they haven't completely overcome white technology is because of slavery. Niggers are smart, they work hard too.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

making any sudden movement toward waistband
You're literally asking to be shot. It was a stupid move that cost him his life. Even I'd blow him away if I saw that

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

The cops tried to open the wrong door, imagine how much more high stakes simon says they could've played if they got the master key card instead, and how pissed off mister drill sergent would've been if he thought the dead guy was lying to him.

(note: They we're after the people in 502, the door on the right)

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Cop: DO NOT MOVE OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU"

derp-a-derp: OK SO I CAN MOVE NOW!

is it because warning labels are too confusing or what?

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Guy didn't have anything that could potentially look like a gun on him. He was forced to crawl around like a retard by retard cops who should be put down like the animals they are. American soldiers are quite professional, how come your cops are so laughably bad?

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFE4yT51Jc

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

It's unfortunate that he moved his hand towards his waistband but the point is that the officers ignored protocol. Had they engaged in proper protocol the situation could have been avoided.
youtube.com/watch?v=BnKYL7AWNQo

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

I remember you.

James Anderson
James Anderson

What's your IQ?

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

So? Why was he asked to crawl around in the first place, after being given a ton of conflicting instuctions? These cops are completely incompetent. A soldier who shot a civilian in a similar situation in a war zone would be put in jail immediately. Why should the same not apply for police? Is it an excuse that they've received fuckall training in avoiding to escalate situations? Or is it because your justice system is rigged so your cops go free every time they shoot someone when they feel like it?

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

DO NOT MOVE DO EXACTLY AS I TELL YOU OR YOU MIGHT NOT SURVIVE.

so he moves and get killed

Have people really lost the act of self discipline?

Where is the discipline?

Do people really have no control over their own actions anymore?

Or are they just stupid?

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

What's your IQ?

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

soldier who shot a civilian in a similar situation in a war zone would be put in jail immediately
You've obviously never been in combat

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

ok and you expect the tens of thousands of cops to always follow exact protocol in every situation? Accident are bound to happen. Do you flip out every time someone dies in a car crash?

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

white guy
dindu

Op is truly a cop sucking faggot

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

I was on the test like that, as I train self defence. In case you are getting kidnaped, and we had a bag on our heads, under pressure, we had to do exactly what kidnapers say. If we failed we got hit, and then we had to escape the place etc.

The part with the orders was the hardest as my gruop said, also the best adrenaline. This was terrorist scenario tho, not police scenario lol. People did a lot of silly mistakes, walk forward can be understood very very diferent, expecialy when you will stumble or something. Even in this terrorist scenario, we didn't had situation where two mistakes ends with death.

So, considering that it was innocent man, only suspected, the act of the police force was an act called in ethics as act of terror. When the situation was unfair and with stright advantge of one side, and this advantage was heavyli abused.

After this act, when the Police officers wasn't convicted for murder, and relfed by the Law, and if nothing will change in this matter, we can easly say, that United States of America has the rule of terror, and terrorize it's own citizens.

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Two kids and he's out getting drunk with a random woman in a hotel. Deserved tbqh.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

I actually have, I was in Afghanistan and worked together with lots of british and american soldiers. All of them were far more professional than the fuckos in this incident.

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Why should the same not apply for police

he literally was put in jail for it you idiot!

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Reached for his back
Returned his empty hand before he was shot.
Also he was clearly unarmed.

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Actually I can.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

So much for /pol's white nationalism. I guess you're all bootlickers.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

This is a classic example of people no longer capable of following clear instructions.

Matthew White
Matthew White

... and found not guilty.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

from a window? from whatever floor he was on? I highly doubt it. Even if the tip was orange, it's way too far to see exactly what he had

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

by a jury, not by the government.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

Professionalism and protocol are even more important in a life threatening situation. It's safer for the cop and the potential assailant. Just saying "it's an accident" isn't a justification of what he did. You're seeing the situation through your own ideological lens.
I'm a fascist and I don't approve of this. In a fascist society tattooed degenerate manlets wouldn't make it on to the police force in the first place.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Its is a sad testament to the woeful education system.
People are no longer capable or even willing to follow instruction even if their life depends on it.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

The gigantic leap of retardation everyone here is making while failing to ask the important question is WHY WAS THERE A SWAT TEAM PRESENT

Do you not understand what happened. Do you not understand why the cop should be executed by the death penalty.

What don't you get here.

Here are the events
someome calls cops cause they said they saw someone at a hotel with a gun
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
cops show up with automatic rifles and swat gear and treat it like a hostage crisis

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN IT IS NOT A CRIME TO OWN A WEAPON.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

And the difference is what, exactly? Is he not a free man now unless a higher authority decides to re-open the case (which they won't)?

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

i'm not justifying it, i think he should be fired, which he was. But I think the cop panicked and shot the guy because he was confused as to the threat level of the situation, not because he was a murderer.

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

It's a shitty way to go crying and crawling with your pants half off your ass feeling all helpless and scared but he was told not to move his hands to his back he was told they were going to shoot him if he did it again and when he reached back to adjust his pants or whatever it looked like he might have been drawing a gun.

Just remember to always keep your hands in clear view and don't make any sudden or unexpected movements declare what you are about to do then do it slow.

DO NOT REACH TO YOUR WAISTBAND OR MOVE YOUR HANDS OUT OF VIEW WHEN A COP IS POINTING A GUN ON YOU AND TELLING YOU HE IS GOING TO SHOOT YOU

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Yep, and he was only fired because he wrote you're fucked on his gun. It's tragic but the cop did nothing wrong.

Get over it wiggers, you're polluting this board like the niggers pollute the streets when someone of their tribe wins a darwin award.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

be an innocent drunk and have guns pointed at you with cops yelling "if you disobey I will fucking kill you and then play a convoluted game of Simon Says instead of the cops just cuffing people while they have their hands in the air.
Found the authoritarian.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Supporting the police doesn't mean supporting assholes like this guy. There is nothing wrong with calling out bad cops when they are in the wrong, this was not another dindu trying to steal a gun from an officer, this guy is legitimately a bad officer and should be held responsible. Getting rid of bad cops helps support good cops, it doesn't mean you are anti-cop.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

At least it will be white liberals who cannot or will not follow instructions that get shot.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

A soyboy from the pool below saw the gun poking out the window and it made xim feel unsafe.

As a result though, humanity is slightly better, on average, at simon says.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

That's obvious, but it's the responsibility of the cops to make sure a situation like this doesn't happen in the first place. It's kind of like that dumb black kid with a plastic gun in a park who was shot by cops after they zerg rushed him and he panicked. Do they just get no fucking training at all before they're let loose in public?

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

thank god i'm not the only sane person here

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

he's not a murderer, it was an accident and it has been looked into and found he was not guilty of murder. He was put in front of a jury, just like your own country does.

Stop being a child, some time accidents happen and there isn't always a bad guy.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

So America is a purveyor of fascistic moralism now? Who would've thought after looking around and all.

Zachary King
Zachary King

How many of you would lick a boot if a cop was pointing a gun at you and ordered you to?

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

see cops
pull out plastic gun to seem badass
Panicking doesnt make you pull ot a toy gun though

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

that cold, soulless gaze
speaks volumes

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

I expect a cop to do his job, yes. I expect him to do what he is supposed to when pointing a rifle at people in a hotel hallway.

William Jackson
William Jackson

gun was sighted from a hotel window by passerbys
You're telling me they're not to treat it as if it's another COMP'ening

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Id lick the syrup from your moms cunt if it will shut you up.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

This fellow based black american also died because he was pulling his license out, where was the outcry from pol then? pol needs to address its hypocrisy or accept that making sudden movements in front of a cop who thinks you're armed is a bad decision.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Hur Dur share blue

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Call him a murderer or not, I don't really care. It was the incompetence of the police in this situation that cost the guy his life. That's the issue I have with this.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

I bet you also expect people to follow all the traffic rules, but people still get killed in accidents.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

America: Where degenerate mulatto jew slaves who can't operate a keycard properly can go around murdering innocent Aryans in the name of "justice"

Eventually, Germany will acquire nuclear weapons and will end the jews once and for all.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Cops took orders to stand down from corrupt politicians to stand down when antifa was attacking trump supporters and followed them. I'm sure theyll just follow orders when ordered to confiscate guns. Then what do we do? Cops are just an enforcement arm of the political elites. They are not our friends. Molon Labe

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

Hur Dur shareBlue

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Imagine having such deranged and mentally unfit police officers, I'm glad I don't live in America.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

they're pretty /comfy/ :^)

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

be retarded nigger kid
have plastic gun in your pants to look cool n shiiet
cop car suddenly rushes up next to you and two cops fly out like the fucking polish winged hussars
"o shit mayne, better throw this shit toy gun on the ground so they don't turn me into swiss cheese"
gets turned into swiss cheese

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

The entire concept of supporting people merely on the basis of their profession is retarded. Police work isn't even that dangerous statistically. It's like saying "Taxi driver lives matter!!!111" its retarded.

This is a false narrative that conservative types are drawn into blindly supporting cops and the existing power structures just because minorities are hostile to those power structures.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjN07f_950M

Police and military might be decent on an individual level but their entire job is to literally enforce the demands and wants of the elite.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

So if a cop pointed his gun and said "lick my boot" you'd do it?

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

ShareBlue
Homosexuality is a mental Illness! Hur Dur!!

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

implying 50% of Sup Forums are shills
Australia was a mistake

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

You cowardly keyboard warriors wouldn't stand a day in the shoes of a real police officer. Were HEROES, and we deserve the respect and admiration of everyone. We may not agree with the law, but we'll still enforce it no matter what, even if we have to do something unfortunate. If you just let us do our jobs and accept what we tell you, you have nothing to fear. Why is that so difficult? To just let us do our jobs, and enforce the law? What do you have to hide? I've never been afraid of a police officer, I've had no reason to be. You people need to learn the meaning of the word respect, or else someone like me may be coming to give you a nice greeting at your home sometime soon. Not one of you would have the courage to say such things to my face, because if you did, well, you're fucked.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

ok, it was a issue the cops also had with it, hence him going to jail for it. Cops cant tell the jury how to vote.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

Davey Brock said lick it's snatch and YOU did it!

Hur Dur!!!!

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

making any sudden movement with something that resembles a firearm

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

He was lying facefirst on the ground with his hands behind his head and they couoldn't cuff him. Cops are niggers.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

The cop was not incompetent. All the instructions were logical. They responded to a guy with a rifle, and they concluded he may have another firearm on him. They gave him instructions, he kept fucking up. They told him to crawl towards them, because the rooms weren't clear and they couldn't cuff him there and him crawling would ensure a clear view of the hallway while making sure the suspect couldn't get caught in cross fire, and he reached for his side (where he could have a gun).

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

If a cop does something illegal and threatens life we can legally shoot back in my state

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Ofcourse not.

The correct response to police is to lay down, spread your arms as far wide as possible and pass out.

Just become completely unresponsive.

They lose 100% of their power the moment you do this.

They can't shoot you, they can't command you because you're unconscious and you can't be expected to hear them.

There is literally nothing they can do.

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

The police officer did nothing wrong. That idiot deserved to die.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

And he reaches for his waistband

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Rooms and corner weren't clear. Easy angle for a cop hating darkie to shoot the guy cuffing him.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

You're not a fucking hero to go around acting like tough shit towards unarmed civilians that you're supposed to protect. American police is a fucking joke compared to your military. You shouldn't be allowed to even carry weapons.

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

well it's not only the rule of terror. If Police would like to remove someone, they have clearly the easy way to do that right now with this logic.

someone paid says he've seen a gun
police walks in
play a lil bit of simon says or whatever
removes the target

innocent man grabbed his pants, this is what he was killed for in the perspective of ethics. The rest is the fault of the system. The system is justified. My god, this is big... I mean, this situation, leaves so much space for many kinds of abusment, I think Russia is more rightchous right now.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Brock and Lynn Rothschild

James Price
James Price

All Lives Matter

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

what's with this fetish about asking people if they'd lick a boot with a gun pointed at them?

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

His biggest mistake was leaving that position.
He should stay in that position and just refuse to move.

If the cop shoots him for not listening that's an execution.

Hudson James
Hudson James

They can't shoot you

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

M....my god....how did you do that? M-my body, I can't move. What kind of dark magic is THIS?

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

How did the police know the man didn't have a grenade in the room with him? I mean for all the police knew he had a stockpile of fragmentation grenades in his hotel room and he could just throw them down the hall at the police. Those brave brave police heros should have just shot a rocket into the room they were staying, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to be safe

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Baby eaters....but there not 'bootlickers' they just eat orphaned children.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

I just want to know who the bootlicking cucks are so I can disregard their opinions.

Would you lick a boot if an officer told you to under threat of getting shot?

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Is this gif safe or a chick taking a dump?

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

You expect government agent with a licence to kill to respect procedure
No I'd rather have them play twister with a 100% compliant suspect before shooting him because he cant crawl with his legs crossed and his hands in the hair

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

That's my point dumbass. They had him lying on the ground facefirst with his hands behind his head and then they asked him to get up and crawl. Cops are useless niggers. The situation was under control and then they fucked it up

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

I’m a cop

The shooting was just.. but the instructions given by the other officer were stupid. No reason they couldn’t have backed up with hands on head...

Anyways I swear I would never go along with firearm confiscations

Brandon James
Brandon James

Well ofcourse they can shoot you,

But they will NEVER get away with it, and THEY know this. Meaning they are far less likely to shoot you.

If you somehow survive being shot like this, you will basically become a millionaire from sueing the city, and itl'l almost be worth it.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

Cops told him to leave that position dumbass. It was the cop's biggest mistake, not his.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Exactly.
But
How
About
They napalm the entire block?

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

A white degenerate is worth exponentially more than the life of a traitorous ZOGbot servant to Israel police officer

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

it was the hotel that called the cops. The hotel has the right to eject you from the property if you break the rules by openly showing a gun.

It wasn't a swat team these were normal cops

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

the guy actually didn't do nuffin tho.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

witnessed

Noah James
Noah James

he made the right call to shoot an unarmed and non threatening man

The state of this board...

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

They needed full view of the hall in case another shooter popped out of the doors or corner, along with the fact that him crawling would ensure he wasn't in the cross fire.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

Reminder that old Sup Forums was never a badge-licking board.

Reminder that Sam Hyde makes anti-police videos regularly.

Reminder that this board once took the side of Christopher Dorner.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Starts crying just because a gun is pointed at him.
stumbles like a faggot under pressure
How would he defend a women IRL?

A cop of all people is pointing a gun at him and he cries like a bitch.
THIS IS A COP OFF ALL PEOPLE.
Imagine if it was a nigger robbing him who was about to rape his children he would let him.

This kid was a weak effeminate faggot that was nothing of value to the gene pool.
Better off dead.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Would I ever mouth off to a cop, reach around in my car during a traffic stop, or disobey an order?
Absolutely not! Only idiots with a death wish do that kind of stuff. You can't win against the police, that's a given.
You're all given the illusion that you have authority, when in reality it's the people that allow it. If we rose today and decided we
don't want a police force, you'd all be gone.
How about stop running license plates in shopping centers like a pussy and start keeping niggers out of white suburbia.
Recently, you guys haven't been living up to the ''oath keeper'' title lately.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

cops show up with automatic rifles and swat gear and treat it like a hostage crisis
They have the right to assess if the suspect is actually aiming at people (A crime I believe)

They show up in body armor and AR so they can handle situation like this the proper way, exemple : If someone burst out of a door armed, they can retaliate and fill the room with bullets

Problem here is that they're in full swat gear but still act like complete pussies

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

if only hotel private security has shot him. Then everything would be ok with the world.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

expecting a rational response from a nigger
Do you have no reading comprehension? I'm saying the way the cops escalated the situation from the get go, shooting him was the only possible outcome. They should have known how to deal with the situation in a proper manner.

It's a guy pissing his pants in fear and doing his best to follow the retarded instructions he was being given in between the "Fuck up and we're gonna kill you". If you're so paranoid that someone is going to kill you, then you probably shouldn't be in a job involving weapons.

It's stupid as fuck to give them any excuse to kill you, indeed. He was drunk as hell though. And in the end, the police are the ones who are supposedly trained to handle this, it's their job. It's their responsibility to prevent this from happening.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

non threatening man
see

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Took the side of who?

look it up
nigger

Shill detected

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

He already had a pregnant wife
Genes continued

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

lol wtf? This is not police role to judge who is a criminal or not. If you want to be hero, you should put your life in the risk, for the greater good not shoot people becouse you are afraid of them. This is exactly why criminals kill others, becouse of fear.

I understand, everyone make mistakes, but when you kill person without a reason you should be convicted. The same if you kill person in car accident. I understand, your bad and you may be sorry, but the person is dead.

I understand that cops were afraid, they didn't deliver, ok we are all humans. But the system justifying this? WTF??? This is corrupted system, and it doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Tattoos are a masculine thing.
Guys who are MEN and are based as a lot of the time have tattoos. Although i do admit his tats are pretty fucking gay.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

and the did, they shot him

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Nanana.

It was HIS mistake for listening to the police.

It should become general knowledge. In the US. if the police point a gun at you, put your hands on your head, kneel down, then lower your face onto the ground followed by the rest of your body, keeping your hands on your head and stay perfectly still.

DO NOT respond to anything after that point. Do not move, do NOT follow instructions, even if they say they are going to shoot. DO NOTHING.

At some point the police officer will have to make a choice. "He's not following my instructions I'm going to shoot him"..

at which point worse case you die, he goes to prison for murder.

Or best case, you get hit in the leg, he gets some sort of satisfaction followed by you sueing the police department for atleast 10 bitcoin.

After which the police department is forced to let him go.

OR, he realises he can't actually do anything and comes over and handcuffs you, or better yet just stands there yelling and yelling until his voice gives out.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

This isn't a boot licking case. The fags who can't comprehend the details of this situation shriek "boot licker" so now everyone who has logical defenses against them is called one. There are boot licking cases for unjust kills by officers, but this isn't one.
Sam Hyde was the shooter.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

who

underage detected

William Baker
William Baker

Is he, I daresay, /our manlet?

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

How was his instructions retarded?

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

lets's switch this around, would you?

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

manlet numale cop shoots unarmed drunk man sobbing and begging for his life
yeah, you're totally not a bootlicker

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

who
This has to be bait. I know the quality of user on this board is pretty low but there's no way it can be THAT low

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

So cops are basically allowed to be arrogant, cocky, smug douches with inadequate sensibility towards the communities they work in but civilians must be expected to execute confusive aerobic rituals to absolute perfection upon a moments notice.
Good to know so I know which steps to take should I find myself in a similar predicament.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

the system is not justifying it, he was fired

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

man with shit tats
that be gay

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Cops literally ruin that game. It's ridiculous.
Especially online.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Looks like an ANTIFA faggot.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

yes

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Dude litteraly get shot 5 times because he suck at twister

You are the very definition of a bootlicker

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

being this much of a redditor newfag
get out

Landon Long
Landon Long

The guy reached for a gun, from the cops point of view, and he was shot for doing so. It was the number one dumbest fucking thing anyone could do in that situation. Even if he was drunk, those instructions aren't that hard.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

lol? He should be in jail for killing other person. If a taxi driver kill a person in car crush, and is fired, doesn't he go to jail for it?

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Ah, come on.
You can use better bait than that kiddo.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

"LMAO how dumb is this guy for being scared of cops?"
cops kill him 30 seconds later

Right, the purpose of police is simply to shoot everyone who might be doing anything wrong

get down
get up
hands up
hands down
cross legs
crawl around
Totally a reasonable way to talk to a drunk guy who's pissing his pants out of fear. The cross fire argument is bullshit anyway, he said the room was clear. If he then gets shot in cross fire if it turns out the room in fact wasn't, then it's entirely his own fault.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Gross negligence absolutely warrants involuntary manslaughter.

If my own gross negligence would kill a client or a coworker, that's the price I'd pay. Brailsford shouldn't be any different; worse even since my tax dollars pay his paycheck

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

If dude was cowering in fear, why didn't he just cower in fear?
Y'know, lay there inanimate.
Then, when he got shot there would be a true and just outrage.
But nope.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

They can't shoot you
Or what?

The odds of a cop in the US being found guilty of ANY wrongdoing nowadays are incredibly low, and it's only getting worse with time. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years being unconscious on the ground was unironically a "valid reason" to get shot. And the worst part? Underage Amerimutt edgelords on Sup Forums would STILL be licking the cops' boots in that sitution.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

The cop that opened fire didn't say anything -- it was his sergeant giving the orders.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

This. It was 100% his fault for his death.

You have a gun trained on you, you're asked to crawl.
SURELY you don't try to reach into your fucking belt.

Also what the fuck is with that sloppy crawling? When the guy is asked to crawl he moves like a literal 4 year old asked to go back up his things taking the longest time possible.

Your fucking life depends on it, this was EXPLAINED to you... can't you do anything fucking right?

He deserved to die.

Completely IGNORING the fact that that this guy was in a hotel room with some other woman pointing bb guns outside a window when his wife and kid are at home and he's on a 'Business trip".

Degenerate loser can fuck right off.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

scream bizarre contradictory orders (PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP, CROSS YOUR LEGS, AND CRAWL AT ME OR I WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT) at a crying, terrified drunk man on the ground surrounded by SWAT officers pointing rifles
have pic fucking related carved into your gun
Both these cops were fucking homicidal retards, and at least the guy that shot him was clearly itching for an excuse to kill somebody. Protocol is to take the one, single, crying unarmed drunkard that is already lying face down on the ground and tell him to fucking stay face down and then cuff him. I am usually the first to defend the police, anyone that defends this shit is a fucking brainless idiot.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

HRC knows all about gross negligence amirite?
*rimshot*

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

those instructions aren't that hard.
Stand up from the ground to a kneeling position without crossing your legs, then "crawl" on your knee with your hands up
Crawl on your knee with your legs crossed

It is the most retarded police interaction I've ever witnessed and somehow your brainlet cannot comprehend that the instructor led him to his death

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

for the people desperately clinging to any excuse for the cop being in the right. why? what do you personally have to gain from continuing to excuse this kind of behavior from authorities?

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Sup Forums is defending dindus now
is this a new low for Sup Forums?

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

The ONLY reason this guy got off the hook is because the guy clearly reached for what appeared to be a weapon in a tense situation.

If I was on the jury I would've let him off the hook for that as well. In fact in that situation I might've shot the guy too. Who the FUCK reaches for a belt at a time like that.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

HRC is the big government cuck that would rather put my guns in the hands of these communism-enforcing barbarians, so tru.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

I don't understand the outrage. The law enforcement officer told him he'd be shot if he didn't exactly follow his orders and that's exactly what happened. He explained the rules of the game and that makes them fair no matter what they are. If anything extrajudicial killing should be more common.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

brandishing a firearm in a window
He deserved to get shot. You think the cops are gonna play after Mandalay

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

Reminder that old Sup Forums was never a badge-licking board.
Reminder that Sam Hyde makes anti-police videos regularly.
Reminder that this board once took the side of Christopher Dorner.
This

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

he deserved to die for making a harmless mistake because it made retard cops upset

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

well the guy was total retard, if I would be in front of the gun, I would never think of putting my hands behind my back, this is true. But the guy was a total pussy. He cried like a baby... this only shows the general spirit of american society. Sisy soyboy cops, who are probably degenerate faggots aswell, killing another pussy, who cannot understand anything under the pression. That doesn't change the fact that he was killed for nothing. He tried to cooperate, police was retarded, and killed the poor innocent fucker.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

He was told to keep his legs crossed while crawling, hence the retarded crawl

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Dorner did nothing wrong though

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

He did not say crawl with your legs crossed.
He said to cross his legs with his hands up.
Then he said to crawl towards him.
That entails for the suspect to uncross his legs, and crawl.
Anything else?

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

the satisfaction of licking boots and saying "yes master'

He explained the rules of the game and that makes them fair no matter what they are. If anything extrajudicial killing should be more common.
So you think if a cop tells you to lick his boot and you don't, he can kill you with impunity? Nice.

Jack Price
Jack Price

Geeze I wonder who's behind this thread and shilling? Good goyim obey government at all times and do not think.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Also what the fuck is with that sloppy crawling?
He was aksed to "crawl" while "keeping his legs crossed"

He litteraly attempted to do that and that wasnt working so they told him to do the same with kneeling

Essentially they asked a dude to move with his knees with his legs crossed, he couldnt do it and it made his pants fall down, he moved his hand for half a second and died on the spot for it

It's like straight out of comedy, except they actually get to shoot a real man

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Cops being this retarded.

The people of AZ should be worried.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

The feelings/opinions of police are irrelevant, they are a servant of a kike government and are an enemy any time they kill a white under any circumstances

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

This happened before the Vegas shooting. Also, aren't you supposed to be proud of your right to own firearms? Or is that only when dem gosh darn libruls are trying to ruin your constitewshuns?

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

harmless mistake?

Reaching for what could be a weapon at a time like that?

Sure in hindsight it was harmless but at the time you're called to a building with the reports of a guy pointing a gun out the window.

You see this guy come out.

You still suspect there are other guys in the apartment.

You tell this guy to crawl towards you slowly, and he reaches for his fucking belt?

What the flying fuck?

How can anyone not see this from the cops point of view? He could be a split second away from catching a bullet to the neck after the reaching.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

every year 100 officers of the law are killed in the line of duty. blue live matter you pathetic larper

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

MAGIC!

Jacob King
Jacob King

having a .29 alcohol blood level and being told "open the door, get on the floor, walk the god damn dinosaur or we're going to fucking shoot you" and fucking up out of adrenal fear and drunkenness warrants death

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

So this story is getting more and more interesting. So they shot the wrong person too?

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

hello zog

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

I agree except with the "no reason" part. The guy reached for his side, like an absolute fucking moron, and was shot because he appeared to be reaching for a gun. He was shot for being a danger to the soyboy officer.
Officer doesn't even have good tats.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

you see, that's the problem. There's always some excuse you can come up with. At the end of the day, bootlickers and police will always be able to go whatever mental gymnastics are necessary to justify their crimes. And then the media will continue to spin it in the cop's favor and go on about how "they have the most difficult job in the world" or some shit.

All a cop has to do is say "I was threatened, I thought he had a gun" and it's VERY rare that he'll ever get in serious trouble worthy of the crime committed. And, furthermore, it's only getting worse with time, not better.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Even if he wasn't tipsy he was under more duress that he'd ever experienced in his life, the motion he made was automatic because his brain was not capable of functioning properly under so much stress

David Lopez
David Lopez

You still suspect there are other guys in the apartment.
The life of a police officer < The life of a white civilian, the police niggers signed up for their job and they knew the risks and fight for a ZOG backed government and anti-white goals beyond that

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

implying owning guns is the same as being a cunt brandishing them

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

tough shit. they literally signed up for that job. out of anyone officers of the law should be held to a higher standard of restraint towards violence, not less.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

They know what they signed up for. That death rate is trivial.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

He puts his life on the line to protect mine and the least I can do is put my life on the line to protect his.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

He said to cross his legs with his hands up.
Then he said to crawl towards him.
That entails for the suspect to uncross his legs, and crawl.
I'm sorry but in what world ?
When he was asked to put himself back in a "kneeling position" he naturally uncross his legs and the officier got batshit crazy

So no unless, specified, the suspect was told to crawl with his leg locked
Which made his pants fall off
Which made him move his hand for half a second
And that's enough to sign his death penalty

Yes, that make you a bootlicker.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

pointing rifles
Comply
What if the reason why this dude was crying and terrified was cuz he just fucked around with some flakka?
Cops don't know this.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

HE MIGHT HAVE HAD A HANDGUN BACK THERE OR SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HAVE POKED ME FIRE FIRE FIRE!

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

The problem is, they've played this out so much, it's not working anymore. The police union created this mess to stay relevant. I'm pretty sure the police union is going to get slammed really soon for keeping this standardized level of retardation.

End Police Unions, end this nonsense.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

blue live matter you pathetic larper
They matter, but matter less than dogshit, same way a fly still "matters" to the universe

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

If he so much as fucked up and fell the wrong way because his pants were falling off, they're going to shoot him.

If he fixes his pants because they're falling off and he doesn't want to fuck up and get shot, they're going to shoot him.

And he's drunk as all fuck.

This shit would 1000000% be resolved if they didn't try to make him do all this fucking arbitrary bullshit to get from one room to another. Absolutely no reason he couldn't stand up, hands in air, face away from them, untuck the shirt above the nape of the neck, spin around with his hands in air, and walk backwards toward the police. Like, ya know, every god damn standard felony traffic stop protocol in the US.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

literally this tho

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Faggot that died
fails to follow simple orders
cops ask him if he is drunk
says no
proceeds to fuck up even more orders
scratches his ass which is the worse thing you can do in this situation
gets shot
Nothing wrong here

Cop
makes the situation a lot more complicated than what it should be
uses same method to approach suspect even tho suspect can't follow orders
when suspect does something suspicious proceeds to spray him with bullets instead of neutralizing with 2-3 shots
This is a problem, this cop needs to be fired since he is incompetent. This wasn't cold blooded murder, this happens when there are too many idiots in 1 room

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

Cops don't know this.
Doesn't matter, their life is worth less than his and they voluntarily signed up for this
see The life of a police officer < The life of a white civilian, the police niggers signed up for their job and they knew the risks and fight for a ZOG backed government and anti-white goals beyond that

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

He clearly wasn’t armed and quickly put it back down, shut the fuck up you stupid Zog shill.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

A crazed gunman wielding a fully automatic AR-15 storms a hotel and executes a man with automatic gunfire.

How/why did the crazed gunman get to be a free man?

This is not wordplay. It's just exactly what happened but if the cop didn't have a badge. It is very important to frame the scenario this way because the cop was not acting with proper police behaviour or procedure - an explicit point that lead to his employment being terminated ahead of the second degree murder charges and trial, as if he really was unaffiliated with the police, as if he really didn't have a badge and simply was a crazed gunman.

If you're a cop and you receive a call that someone has a gun excluding SOMEONE IS SHOOTING, THERES A HOSTAGE etc, you don't gear up in swat shit and bust out the fucking M4A1 like some faggot calladuty milsim videogame roleplaying retard. Why? Cause it's not a crime to KEEP or BEAR arms. The cop in question not only treated it like a crime, and not only an active crime in progress, but also an active threat like a fucking hostage situation at which point the actual SWAT team should have been called in, which the police officer was not.
He was just a fucking average patrol cop, and an actual literal retard trying to reenact military roleplay power fantasies.
The victim shouldn't have been killed cause the fucking faggot cop shouldn't have been rushing down the hallway with a fucking machine gun, therefore the entire responsibility of his death lays on the cop who was not acting by police procedure in the slightest. The cop had no right to shoot the man "fearing he was reaching for a gun" because there should have never been this confrontational situation in the first place had the cop actually followed proper police procedure instead of being a fucking military roleplay psychopath.

the cop commited murder.

Arizona is retarded that the cop isn't in prison or on death row. They're saying it is okay that you could be killed by cops for owning a weapon.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

not understanding how the justice system works in either function OR purpose
wow

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

That doesn't change the fact that the kid fucking died because instead of cuffing him when they had him face down on the ground surrounded by gun-toting cops like they were supposed to, they told him to crawl towards them with his hands in the air and his legs crossed while his pants were halfway down.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

And more than ten times as many American civilians are shot and killed by police.

It didn't used to be this way.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

showing your legally owned firearms should be punishable by death
Are you a closet commie?

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

What Im describing had nothing to do with his legs. Had everything to do with his arms..

Watch the moment he gets on his arms to crawl.

It's like he's a downey doing a breast stroke or something.

youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=979

Watch from 16:20, from the perspective of a cop that suspects the guy is armed.

"PUT YOUR ARMS INFRONT OF YOU AND GET INTO A KNEELING POSITION"

Guy puts his arms behind him.

He should've got shot right there.

This sloppy retarded cunt deserved to die.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

KEYCARD KEYCARD!

This display of ineptitude was truly the cherry on top. Oh and the part where they argued about if they were 'clear' or not in this high stakes situation

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

the difference is those people are guilty and deserve to be killed

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

If you genuinely think that going from a prone position to a kneeling position while having your legs crossed is hard, you need to try and do it right now.

Oh wow

I did it

How hard was that?

Not as hard as me.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

this guy could be retarded even. It doesnt matter lol who and why, but as you cannot understand the simple rule that if you kill inocent you are a criminal, you probably would not survive such test under the pressure also.

Luis White
Luis White

from a nigger
No, the problem in OP's case is expecting a rational response from anyone under extreme stress and absolute terror

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Good call

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Good luck finding videos showing incidences of it. Probably rarer than white on black murders. On the other hand the evident of the contrary is often much more abundant. The claims of "experience" are very subjective.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

We have reached maximum sheeny!
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

He was drunk as well, the fact you disregard this, in a attempt to shill for the NEET cop isn’t far off from cuckoldery

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

certainly a bold claim to imply that every single person killed by cops deserved it

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

It shall be unlawful for any person to point, hold or brandish any firearm or any air or gas operated weapon or any object similar in appearance, whether capable of being fired or not, in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another or hold a firearm or any air or gas operated weapon in a public place in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another of being shot or injured. However, this section shall not apply to any person engaged in excusable or justifiable self-defense. Persons violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor or, if the violation occurs upon any public, private or religious elementary, middle or high school, including buildings and grounds or upon public property within 1,000 feet of such school property, he shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony.
fuck off snownigger

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

it's bold because it's true

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

there are foreigners who don't know how every aspect of our justice system works, I literally can't even, like, wow
I'm here to discuss the poor handling of sharp situations that is continuously displayed by american police.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Keep sucking the dicks of blue-collar morons with shit pay and no college degree.
Too many fire-fighters died during 9/11, and not enough cops.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

ameriblobmuttistanis are so brainwashed that they defend the cop that murdered an innocent man
bravo mutts
never change

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

You're SURE he wasn't armed?

How? because of the police reports afterwards?
Unfortunately the cop doesn't have a time machine to determine that.

Well then he should've followed the fucking instructions. If I told you to get on all 4s and crawl otherwise you'd die, you'd see some MIGHTY FUCKING FINE crawling, not this sloppy shit.

He appears like some sort of mind addled dinosaur heading towards the cop.

Carson Price
Carson Price

Justifying your ideals with your own post.
Clever

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

do does simply wearing a police badge suddenly make killing any person justified or are you really delusional enough to believe they have a 100% track record

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

based cop

face of a woman with big chest and arms, try hard to be cool or tough tats, bumbling pathetic excuse for instructions to people he's arresting, confuses the hell out of them, why was this guy not on meter maid duty?

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

My house burned down and a cop showed up, within 5 minutes, before the fire fighters who had a station 2 blocks away.

Took the "fire fighters" over 10 minutes to get there.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

Arizona is a constitutional carry state and handling a firearm is not a crime. Zero reason for the cops to even show up.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

yeah said it the other day, if police want to be respected then they need to look respectable. he looks like his wife gets fucked by her black boy friend each night while he hides in the closet and jerks it

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

You really sound like a nigger when you don't have any proof on your side that this wasn't a justified shooting.
He said he was sober
He couldn't follow the orders some thot could
Knew not to put his hands near his waist and did
Acted like a nigger in the first place

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

wasting our tax money talking to this thug

He wouldn't have went to jail he only had a pellet gun retard.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Too many fire-fighters died during 9/11, and not enough cops.
i'd trade the life of every cop for an equal amount of firemen and paramedics

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Me: waiting for "Pants Down, Don't Shoot" memes

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Wait he was sober?

Sauce me the source for that so I can cite it against retards?

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Cop 100% did the right thing here.

If he just crawled properly towards the cop he would be alive today.

Who the flying fuck reaches for their pants at a time like that.

Also, why not just admit you're drunk.

His wife is probably happy he's dead after being caught with literally a hooker in a hotel room while on a 'buisness trip'.

Waste of space. Cop did a service, I hope he goes meets his wife, and comforts her saying that the cheating piece of shit is out of her life forever.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Nice goalpost move but that's not your argument

Who said anything about hard. It's natural to unlock your legs when going back up to kneel, so he did

Apparently not for this officier who sperged out

So it's safe to assume that the officier ACTUALLY asked this man to crawl on his knees with his leg locked,
Which eventually lead to the retarded crawl on all fours where his hands is near his waist, his pants are dropping and he naturally try to pull it up to keep crawling toward the officiers

That's not murder because it's simply a result of two mongoloid officiers, but it's clearly involuntary manslaughter

I dont know or care how hard you are, but I can clearly see you are a particularly dense breed of bootlicker

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

Doesn't matter. Handling a firearm is a right in America. The cops shouldn't have even come to the room. The reasoning here for them to show up is ruby ridge and Waco Texas tier reasoning you fucking cuck.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

he was a major cuck, even his wife was fucking another man and was having his baby

and nothing of value was lost with the death of a cuck

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

This dude reached. I'm okay with that. Shooting was justified. But the way cops acted all the way from the beginning looks really retarded. Those idiots in blue lack training. It's obvious for me. They've acted not like police supposed to act.

First of all I thought that our Russian cops are shit at handling suspects and disarming them but no, now I see that amerimutts are dumber than anyone. You don't make possibly armed suspects to wander around secured area. You force them to lay down, secure them with numerical preponderance and then you aprroach them and put them in cuffs. That's how it meant to be done.

Secondly. "I'll shoot you" isn't helping. This is a death threat. This won't disarm the situation. This is way over the top.

As the result unnecessary murder of an idiot did by a police officer, which does not help Blues in any way it only makes it worse.

Shooter has to be fired. Commander of the unit I think it was Lee Rankin should be demoted. Chief of the police Ramon Batista should be demoted as well. It's theirs fault that police officers lacks training.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

they never found the pellet gun.

Colton King
Colton King

they didn't saw the gun, becouse there was any. I would secure this corridor way better than those soyfaggots officers, who crawled to this doors like a cunts. No wonders they didn't saw anything, becouse they made a shooting range, and were allready sure, they will shoot this guy this way or another. You can hear this on the video after what they saw. After first mistake, he could sneeze and be blown off by them.
He was killed for no reason police made the reason for their needs to kill him, with the positions they took, and orders they said.

William Diaz
William Diaz

getting pricked a thousand times is manly
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AUSTRALIA

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

In the video he was asked if he was drunk and he said no, but everyone can tell he was fucked up beyond believe

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

his wife was fucking another man and was having his baby
Source, prove these claims

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Yes, we were discussing the black kid in a park who was shot for pulling a plastic gun from his pants when getting rushed by two cops though

Is a hotel room public space? Is the punishment for class 6 felonies death? Are cops supposed to carry out this punishment on site?

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

is it ok to brandish a firearm in a hotel window in AZ?

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Go watch the video.
The cop asked him if he was sober and could follow commands, he said he could, cop confirmed and said he'd fucking blast him if he couldn't follow the commands. He has more than enough opportunity to admit that he was drunk.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

Why was this cop so afraid for his life when he had an AR? Even if the kid had a gun it would be totally outclassed by the AR.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Bullet = Bullet

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

What now m8?

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

If I haz bigger gun I the strongest, weak peestol man can't hurt me
Nigger logic

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

That doesn't matter. If he lied he was asking to die. Why the fuck would you lie about being legally drunk in your own hotel room? This guy was a massive fucking idiot

Evan James
Evan James

Lmao.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Dude probably believes that there are "automatic rounds" too.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Nigger LARP, go back to twitter

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Oh yeah I agree, he was begging to be shot, what bothers me is the unnecessary spray of bullets, that's where I blame the cop but one can say this wasn't a murder, the cop was also retarded

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

I'm not a boot licker, for one. I know officers can be dense soyboys.
And no, it's obvious the officer meant for him to crawl on all fours because he didn't say to crawl with his legs crossed like a retard.
Did you hear him say "CRAWL WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED" at anytime he was crawling to the end of the hallway?
If what you're saying is true, wouldn't the officer of yelled at him to cross his legs while crawling?

At this point, you sound like an incoherent ANTIFA commie who hates authority even though they'd be the first ones you'd call when the black guy next door drops by for some sugar or to say hi.

Fuck off commie.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Did they shoot the fire away

David Williams
David Williams

on your private property, not in public. Are you going to pull out your CZ75 in the middle of a bank to handle it without a reason for self defense
Waco was seiged for multiple different reasons

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Could someone give me quick rundown?

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

this one was just straight up murder. The cop has tats and looks like a soyboy pussy. What a fucking piece of human garbage. This is why we need wars like Iraq and Afghanistan, so power tripping mongoloid retards like this fuckup can LARP as functioning human beings somewhere else.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Maybe he was high on coke and didn't want them to know, it doesn't matter. My experience with police has taught me that you lie to them as much as possible or they will do everything they can to fuck you over. If I was drunk I might have said the same thing. In fact if anyone was intoxicated enough they might have said literally anything so it was a completely stupid question.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

So you are saying he should have done what he would do if confronted by a nignog with a gun.
Start fighting back.
Against the cops?
pic related.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

And what did this cop do? Nothing.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Technically "single rounds" exists but they never called that way because the main mean of them not to be single-shot but to be blank. Like blank rounds don't have enough power to fully operate automatics you know? So there're techincally rounds which are "automatic" in some way and some are "single"... Bu that's still retarded.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Daniel Shaver
Shaver
OK. My opinion of this changed, just like the San Francisco pier shooting case.
People are killing da jooos and getting away with it.
Awesome.
These jews better get out of the U.S. while they can...open season on kikes.

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

If I'm cleaning my rifle in view of a window that's legal. If I aim down the sight of a rifle that's legal. "keep and BEAR" arms. This cop should hang in the street for all to see.
Also, what's the actual words of the witness who called the cops? Did they even get called to testify? Did the cops even find a BB gun?
Doesn't matter, just because a CIA spook shot up a crowd in Vegas doesn't mean the cops get to suddenly tread on our rights like this.
I realize you're probably trolling because Noone can be this stupid but some out there don't realize this isn't just murder, but it's also unjustified for the cops to have even come.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

He could have had a holster on him that was concealed.
And how could you have done it better?
Please
I'm intrigued.

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

Did the tell the fire to get on the floor an arrested it for burning a house(the Court has ruled the police need not to serve or protect.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

being drunk
This, right there. You dont need to go any further in the story.

Its unfortunate, but its his fault for drinking. Anyone who gets killed while drunk it is automatically their fault.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

A firefighter and a paramedic are each worth 10 cops. Not counting detectives, those guys are worth our tax money.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Well that's further evidence of the cop in the right.
The guy lied to an officer.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

I'm glad the cop wasn't charged.

He did everything he could and gave the guy every chance to survive.

You see these videos but you don't see the videos where the guy complies, gets handcuffed, gets talked to and sent home.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Nah, they got lucky and shot the right guy.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

hotel room public space
Its the hotels private property and they can call the cops on you if the don't want you to have guns on their property

Yes, if the guy reaches for his waistband, he signed his death warrant

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

You don't make possibly armed suspects to wander around secured area. You force them to lay down, secure them with numerical preponderance and then you aprroach them and put them in cuffs.

Precisely, they had him lying prone and secured and should have cuffed him. They proceeded to make the situation unnecessarily more complicated, confusing, and dangerous for everyone when they asked him to get up and crawl, barking admittedly confusing orders under threat of instantious death.

"We got you! ..... Now, dance!"

Ian King
Ian King

Yeah, the cop's a fag for sure. I just don't like this nigger president everyone's falling for to equate us to BLM. If this were a nigger it the mood would be different. as long as the cop didn't endanger anyone, I'm not too upset about the amount of rounds he used. If the cunt had been reaching for a gun, I'd have filled him with several rounds too

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Genuinely losing my shit laughing

Thanks for the info

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

A cop on patrol near your house can easily reach your house in 5 minutes.
Firefighters had to actually get ready to put out the fire.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Waco was sieged for the exact same reasons. Someone claimed they had weapons and the feds came and killed people.
Ruby ridge was sieged for the exact same reasons. Someone claimed they had weapons the feds came and killed people.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

Short run down:

Reports guy is pointing a gun out the window.

Arrive, find married drunk man in room with a hooker.

Tell them man to put his hands up get on his knees.

Guy fails at everything, Shout orders louder, tell the man to crawl across the hallway towards you and out of the line of fire of anyone in the apartment room with the reports of the gun.

Guy while crawling towards you reaches into his belt.

Shoot him.

Suddenly you're hitler, You should've waited for him to pull out a gun and kill you.

Robert James
Robert James

And no, it's obvious the officer meant for him to crawl on all fours because he didn't say to crawl with his legs crossed like a retard.
He also didnt specifically say to go to a kneeling position while keeping his legs crossed
And, surprise, when he unlocked his legs the officier screamed out to keep his legs crossed or he would die.
So yeah, unless told otherwise, he was told to keep his legs crossed at all times, which lead to his retarded unsafe position, which led to his death.

Fuck off commie.
Actual communist have strong support for their state police, unwavering trust in their government and contempt for all kind of criminal, alleged or not.
You're the one LARPING as a fucking red here

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

not refusing to speak without legal consul regardless of the situation
Post pic of skin with timestamp

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Did the cops even find a BB gun
see

James Rogers
James Rogers

Nah they didn't have water or anything and no one was inside so they had to make sure no one ran at the fire or some shit

Should've shot it...

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

gofundme/danielmemorialfund

We were planning to move to AZ this summer and I had stopped taking on clients to prepare for our move. I'm also currently 8 months pregnant as a surrogate for my friends.

use google next time

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

What pisses me off the most is that cops are as a whole on the same level of intelligence and competency as mccdonalds workers yet get paid nearly 100K in some jurisdictions. Just Mice and men level retards making the same level as actual human beings with bachelors degrees. completely absurd situation.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

"Drunk"
Do we even know if he was actually drunk? I haven't seen any proof of this.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Fair enough.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

I want you to try something for me in your room.

Get on your knees, put your hands above your head and imagine a gun pointed at you.

Now I want you to lower your hands and put them behind our back.

Do you FEEL how unnatural it feels? Just PRETENDING to do that when a gun is pointed at you?

This guy 100% doesn't deserve to live. I'm glad he was removed, it's a shame he reproduced first.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Huh.

Good point. If you look uppro-carry cop confrontations on youtube its usually really laid back shit and even a nigger kid with an ar15 isn't shot on sight. Cops usually approach the person calmy all like "hey, we got a call from concerned citizens someone had a gun. It's not a crime but it's our job to check it out anyway" followed by immediate release for 15 minutes of needless detainment followed by release. This shit never turns into literal shootouts just for calls on someone carrying a gun.

Like idk maybe if it was california or new york, some fucked up police nanny state, maybe this might've happened. Arizona thou?

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

don't put hands down, or we'll kill you
don't uncross legs, or we'll kill you
"crawl" (put hands down and uncross legs) [cop used wrong word to communicate what he wants person to do because he does not have a high verbal iq]
"DONT ASK QUESTIONS, LISTEN!"

John Hall
John Hall

They didn't call the cops though, a random person who saw the pellet gun through the window did. Then these king shit amerimutts stand ready as if they're facing Butch Cassidy and Sundance, and then proceed to threaten the guy and give him nonsensical orders until he slips something up so sufficiently that they have an excuse to kill him on the spot. All you boot lickers are fucking commies though, having wet dreams about an almighty state inflicting terror on civilians.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

But wouldn't you agree that shots should go to the arm that's reaching the pistol? I mean I know what shooting a rifle is, its not easy to aim and having such a short time to react doesn't help, but if you are going to spray do your best to go for the arm or the elbow, and if they guy falls and tries to use his other arm to grab "something" that's when you execute. Idk they should be professionals

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

The fire kept jumping around so I think they should have executed it.

I'm talking just stone cold blast it.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

see flag
I'm glad yo have to check your privilege to machete wielding apes and have to pay to download your digital media.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

I'm also currently 8 months pregnant as a surrogate for my friends.
Distasteful but still not the same as being a cuck which implies him raising others kids, nor does it necessarily imply the wife was fucked by someone else

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

They were ready and it takes less than five to get ready, and even less to reach my house from the station.

Lazy cunts.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

working at mcdonalds is (usually) less dangerous

Landon King
Landon King

she was still impregnated with another man's sperm

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

Well yeah I've watched enough Law and Order now and that's what I would do, but if I was intoxicated and/or under extreme stress who knows what I might say? I'd say whatever my improperly functioning mind thought would keep me alive. People still obviously shouldn't be shot for lying to the police even if they did so deliberately and with bad intentions.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

I guess we both are a little wrong.

I guess the bottom line is that commies are gay.

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

bootlickers
so is this the left's "cuck" top kek

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

He would have to shoot faster than my katana reaching his hand, severing both gun and hand, before coming down on his shoulder, partially severing the arm, which then would pivot into full decapitation.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

That's the ideal, but obviously they're too scared to take any actual risks, like cuffing the guy when he's on the ground. Being a pussy under pressure leads to deadly mistakes, you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun if you're a low test soyboy like this fucker here.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Fair enough, but the lazy firefighters still ended up being more useful than the cop that was worthless in the situation.
Probably gave him an excuse to take a break from patrolling, in fact.

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

No, these meme shots are for movies and video games. If you are going to use a gun you are already at the point where you are trying to kill what you are shooting at, trying to shoot someones elbow is just likely to miss and kill someone in the room behind them. Also getting shot can do almost nothing to you depending on where it hits. A gun really only works if you hit something fatal. Remember the same amount of force the person getting shot receives is felt by the shooter, the only difference is its concentrated in a smaller area

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

You can argue all you want about whether it was right to shoot him when he could have been reaching for a gun, but the cops were in the wrong the second they told him to "crawl towards them with his hands up, legs crossed, and face down" instead of cuffing him while he was already lying face down with his hands out. The cop had pic related carved on his fucking gun, he was itching to kill.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

You're the one getting hard for the big state, mate. If anyone's a leftie here, it's you.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Real problem is the lack of training
These cops having two digits IQ is an issue, but this could be solved with having some protocol

Here they have no clue of what the fuck is going on, no clue of what word to use, no clue of what to say and no clue of what to do with a suspect in a corridor

But training cost money and nobody want to pay

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

True.
But
I bet your average firefighter can't blast away an unarmed black man, now can he?

Different jobs for different purposes.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

she was still impregnated with another man's sperm
Surrogate typically implies IVF/embryo transfer, which means she didn't donate the egg and wasn't technically the one impregnated with another mans sperm (egg from another woman and the fertilization itself occurred in a test tube)

Still distasteful as i said, but if i was in a situation with a infertile wife who still produced eggs, i would rather have a surrogate from a trusted white friend than a random person simply paid for it

Brandon White
Brandon White

Well we can assume that they were in the position to "enjoy power" over this idiot in shorts. But I don't think that this is the case. Cops were scared it obvious for me. Cowboy's voice is shaking. He's afraid and dumbed down by the fear. That's why you need excessive training, to overcome the fear. Well at least that's what they do in Russian army. When I was on the shooting range for the first time. Surrounded by more than 300 people I knew being retarded and armed with hot weapons I was scared. I couldn't think of anything but live bullets in their mags. But after time my fear has gone. More training results in less fear and more confidence.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

so like, where do you go to sign up to shitpost on Sup Forums. I'm not even joking, i genuinely want to know. It's a dreamjob

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Take unnecessary risks.
Its not a video game where you can respawn if the inprobable happens. Until they knew the situation it is proper to act as if its the most threatening situation you can imagine.

Carelessness gets you killed and im sure this is drilled into them because it happens all the time and there are plenty of videos of it happening

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

We're gradually being encircled by the police state with the same tactics the Mongols were using in exacting utter savagery on their victims to weed out potential hostiles from hiding and then slaughtering them.

Jace Long
Jace Long

fugg :DD

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Black people can't shoot for shit. They could probably hosed down armed black men with high success rates.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

if your wife is infertile, you need to find a new wife

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Do you not understand how the political spectrum works? Everything you've presented in this thread has been left wing.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

They're public servants. That means specifically that killing an innocent person should be more off limits than them dying in the line of duty. If they don't want to take that risk then they can fuck off to being sandwich artists like the trash they are. It's not like they're nonexpendable anyway. We have an endless supply of niggers and white trash here.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

Actually now that I think of it, those hoses are fucking powerful.

Replace cops with fire fighters.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

fugg XD

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

They were incredibly careless and had very little tactical training. They don't even know not to stand in the fatal frame, shooter stands in the doorway of the hotel room they were planning to breach for almost a minute, just standing there. They didn't search or even attempt to medicate either suspect. Their entire plan of action was poorly conceived. Quit defending garbage cops with this nonsense, these were untrained and untalented wannabes.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

So a woman can follow these orders, but he can't. I guess women are the best sex, right guise?

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Aparantly the cop who shot the guy that failed simon says got fired from his job, not because he killed the guy, but because he had that distasteful language on his dustguard.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

but which left wing ;P

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

So a woman can follow these orders
The woman had different orders, she was allowed to unlock her legs and simply "walk" on her knees

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Cops are trained. SWAT teams are also trained. There is rarely overlap between them and their training.

Cops are patrol officers, they just take calls from dispatch and show up to the scene. Yes they are trained to use guns n shit but they are not trained in deeper military tactics like room clearing or coordinated buddy procedures, cause that is what SWAT and counter-terrorism units are for.

The cop wasn't trained to do what he did and he acted way out of line. In many contentious police shootings the involved officers are usually put on leave paid vacation while an investigation occurs. This cop was straight up fucking fired. Even the police department didn't have his back, which says a lot about how this whole situation probably would not have happened if anyone else responded to the scene other than him.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Like I said earlier, the terrified reaction of the man fits someone on flakka or other drugs.
Does that matter to the situation at hand? No.
If toxicology comes bag negative, does that change the situation? No, and would negatively impact all the SJWs coming to this non-compliant retard's defense.
Wouldn't have been surprised if dude was wearing socks that had pig faces with old-timey police hats on.
Tired of ppl fanning the flames of fear of law enforcement.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

100% this.
Public servant implies they're in the job of risking their lives for the good of their society.
They should strive to be better than the common man in their application of justice and the law. This is just fucking savagery and it's an indication of how these pigs will act if the right ever tried to fight back if they tried to take our guns.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

Also getting shot can do almost nothing to you depending on where it hits
Hmmm I always thought that a shot to the arm or leg would mean good night for that arm or leg, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense, you could still run for a while after getting shot, the only thing that could interrupt your run is the small stagger or the pain

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Personally i would agree, but the point is that surrogates can still be beneficial to the white race and are not always a direct result of cuckolding or degeneracy

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

cops should just rush around like retards and get shot
thats going to be real effective when an actual threatening situation is occurring. Remember they were called on a report that someone was pointing guns at people. They arrive and find an obviously drunk man. If they dont handle the situation not only could they get killed, but he could go back to pointing guns at people and maybe start shooting said people as well.

they were shit at doing the correct thing
this means they should not have attempted to do the correct thing :^)

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Best sex sounds right although it's debatable.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

being terrifies while having a rifle pointed at you while someone screams they'll kill you if you don't follow their orders exactly is only possible while high on drugs.
You're retarded as fuck.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

t. newfag

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

if you can accept what happened here you would let cops do anything to you. there's a lot of these cop and citizen events where there's gray areas because they're inherently stressful situations. here the cops created a problem, threw everything completely out of control, and then gave a father and taxpayer a state execution. if you're ok with that you are out of your fucking mind.

They're public servants. That means specifically that killing an innocent person should be more off limits than them dying in the line of duty.

the fact this needs to be explained to anyone is mindboggling but it's Sup Forums and Sup Forums is a complete shithole.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

They didn't attempt to do the correct thing you fucking chimp, for all their alleged concern of a third suspect or potential shooter or armed suspects, they never even bothered to search homeboy, and after the shooting lazily meander to his hotel room and spend 2 minutes jerking it in front of the fucking door.

And even if they did attempt to do the right thing, when they fucking kill a man you don't get to just go ah well, they tried their best guys, give em a break!

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Implying that someone should take a bullet "just because."

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Nobody can walk or run just with pins and needles from an asleep leg. A shot from police grade weaponry to a lomb would easily tear muscles, tendons, or bone, reliably fucking up chances of escape or coordinated counter-attack by the suspect.

Maybe a .22 caliber weapon wouldnt be sufficient, but 9mm, .40, .45, .375sig, common police weaponry, all this shit could make it to bone easily.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

There's a big middle ground between what happened here and being careless m8. Unless the cop was autistic it was fucking obvious that the dude was drunk and crying. There was VERY minimal risk in going up to him, guns drawn, and cuffing him where he was. That's the whole point, if they aren't willing to accept any risk at all then they obviously aren't doing their job, don't have any balls at all, and are just stealing tax payer money for no purpose.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Or, you realize the person is struggling to follow orders and you order them to stay prone, advance and take them into custody.
Having a suspect crawl to the cops is very abnormal.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

That "because" is their nearly six figure salary. That damn sure obligates them to take a bullet if it meant protecting innocent lives.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Searching a possible hostile before said hostile is subdued. Good one. Try again.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

There was the possibility of more people hiding behind the hotel room door

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

This.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Land of the pre
Homo the gay
GJ amerishits

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

This guy.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Sure, that's a perfect example of acceptable risk that they're being paid for.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

guns.com/2015/02/23/opinion-10-reasons-why-police-dont-aim-for-the-legs/

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

morale of the story: wear pants that fit

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

And that's what they were doing when they responded to the call.
protecting innocent lives
And when dude was reaching, it could have meant that bullet.
So get back to me when you take colin kaepernick's cock out of your mouth.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

ohsweety.jpg

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Carelessness gets you killed
What happened with that suspect was absolutely carelessness

They're just standing in the middle of a corridor for several minutes, not even hugging the wall, screaming and making their presence known
If there was a real, credible threat behind that door they fear so much, they would all easily be dead

Walking up to him and cuffing him was the safest option, especially since they have the manpower to monitor the door
That dude litteraly died for nothing

Luke White
Luke White

If there was a real, credible threat behind that door they fear so much, they would all easily be dead
Not really, that's why they're keeping their distance

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Dude. It's not abnormal. If they stop you on the road cop could make you to go backwards with your hands behind your head locked approaching him under gunpoint if he's alone and think that you can carry the gun. But that wasn't the case. They wasn't trained to handle that kind of situation and applied wrong patterns to disarm it that caused confusion and death of the retard in shorts.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

tfw gubmint and/or personal enemies can just say I saw a rifle in anons window
wtf what's going on I dindu nothing *gets shot*
retards on /pol will still support cops

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

that's why they're keeping their distance.
Geometry and physics.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Having a suspect crawl to the cops is very abnormal
They wanted to stay away from the hotel room door. There's no way of knowing who or what could be behind it

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

I hate niggers of all forms. That includes Kappernigger and white trash cops. You obviously have a different idea of what risk means.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

What are you talking about m9

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Chill out dawg. This isn't the NWO or some George Orwell novel you've nestled yourself into.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Not really, that's why they're keeping their distance
They are densely packed in a corridor, barely at 8 meters from the door

If the threat of a gunman with a rifle was confirmed, there would be heavy casualties

They were kinda safe when entering the corridor, screaming order from cover, but it all go to shit when they're "handling" the suspects

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

They tell me BLM are the violent and bigoted ones ones. /s

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

that's why they're keeping their distance.
Aiming guns through walls and the impact on ppl outside walls.
Merely reinforcing your comments about keeping distance.
Don't know who or what it is on the other side of doors or walls.

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

You realize that this affects most people though right? You'd have to be a nigger to get shot while sober I'll admit, but every time you go out drinking you're putting yourself at risk of something like this. It just takes a case of mistaken identity.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

they are being paid to not run away from situation where everyone else should be bugging out, not to walk around with targets on their backs

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Then dont get drunk, degenerate.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit