There's nothing wrong with killing dindus

My only question is why the based cop didn't shoot sooner instead of wasting our tax money talking to this thug

Regardless,Blue Lives matters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFE4yT51Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=BnKYL7AWNQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there’s nothing wrong with using meme flags

Daniel Shaver... are we, by chance, only hearing of this guy because he was one of the tribe?

>barefoot
>basketball shorts
>drinking alcohol with a fat woman who isnt his wife
you know what maybe he did deserve it

He actually was a dindu, though. He dindu what Sgt. Manlet told him to

Don't forget the maggot skin

The cop is quite based tho, i'd Buy him a beer

Why do blue lives matter when we live in a country with the 2nd amendment? No one trusts the police anymore. You'd have to be stupid to call them for any reason.

Stfu

Our police officers are risking their life each Day fighting against Thugs like that idiot that got shot for not listening to simple orders

Based officer.

cop lives dont matter any more than white lives

>Tattoos
>Police Officer

This

>police officers are risking their life
Why? No one appreciates or even wants them. Get a better job, or is that too difficult?

Anyone else lol at the part in the video where he shoots him? It was just the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

That guy was screwed. That dumb fuck was going to shoot him no matter what. He should've shot the pig first.

there were two cops, the guy in the op image was the shooter but not the guy speaking in the video

the guy speaking was his superior, and is far more responsible for the death in my opinion

Found the maggot-skin

Guilty of keeping his riffle inside his window.

cops are useless, low IQ faggots and youre a bootlicking nigger

link to the video faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
starts at 12 30 or if u have no patience 16 45 is a good place to start too

tx mate

Dude was sitting around in his hotel room drinking and minding his own business. Not really a good reason for him to be executed. You're probably an underage faggot.

So what is the rundown why were the cops were even there? Don't tell me google it I don't want the (((official))) story, what does Sup Forums know?

Reached for his back

hey shareblue :^)

This. Retard faggots playing 'check my edge it'll cut you'. Not even authentic autistism. There is no subtlety anymore. Just posers.

>literally a pellet gun
Why do you faggots think you can dismiss anyone you disagree with by calling them shareblue? That's a sign of a simple mind.

YOU'RE FUCKED

show your flag faggot

The board has been flooded with teenagers since the election.
Not an argument, brainlet.

Anyway it was a good thing thing this guy shot because being a white guy in Arizona he was probably a Trump voter. Anyway ALL Trump voters will be rounded up and shot for treason after he is Impeached.

CRAAAAWLLLING IINN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

These blue lives matter bootlickers would defend the British soldiers for killing colonists

whats your argument for this nigger?>implying you can tell the difference between a real gun and bb gun

Look at this manlet cucklord

>white ps4 controller
>controller left upside down straining the joysticks
He deserved it.

top kek

>whats your argument for this nigger?
Instinctively pulling up his pants that were falling down due to the awkward way he was being forced to crawl.
>implying

Niggers do nothing wrong. They shit gold and piss platinum. The only reason they haven't completely overcome white technology is because of slavery. Niggers are smart, they work hard too.

>making any sudden movement toward waistband
You're literally asking to be shot. It was a stupid move that cost him his life. Even I'd blow him away if I saw that

The cops tried to open the wrong door, imagine how much more high stakes simon says they could've played if they got the master key card instead, and how pissed off mister drill sergent would've been if he thought the dead guy was lying to him.

(note: They we're after the people in 502, the door on the right)

Cop: DO NOT MOVE OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU"

derp-a-derp: OK SO I CAN MOVE NOW!

is it because warning labels are too confusing or what?

Guy didn't have anything that could potentially look like a gun on him. He was forced to crawl around like a retard by retard cops who should be put down like the animals they are. American soldiers are quite professional, how come your cops are so laughably bad?

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFE4yT51Jc

It's unfortunate that he moved his hand towards his waistband but the point is that the officers ignored protocol. Had they engaged in proper protocol the situation could have been avoided.
youtube.com/watch?v=BnKYL7AWNQo

I remember you.

What's your IQ?

So? Why was he asked to crawl around in the first place, after being given a ton of conflicting instuctions? These cops are completely incompetent. A soldier who shot a civilian in a similar situation in a war zone would be put in jail immediately. Why should the same not apply for police? Is it an excuse that they've received fuckall training in avoiding to escalate situations? Or is it because your justice system is rigged so your cops go free every time they shoot someone when they feel like it?

DO NOT MOVE DO EXACTLY AS I TELL YOU OR YOU MIGHT NOT SURVIVE.

so he moves and get killed

Have people really lost the act of self discipline?

Where is the discipline?

Do people really have no control over their own actions anymore?

Or are they just stupid?

What's your IQ?

>soldier who shot a civilian in a similar situation in a war zone would be put in jail immediately
You've obviously never been in combat

ok and you expect the tens of thousands of cops to always follow exact protocol in every situation? Accident are bound to happen. Do you flip out every time someone dies in a car crash?

>white guy
>dindu

Op is truly a cop sucking faggot

I was on the test like that, as I train self defence. In case you are getting kidnaped, and we had a bag on our heads, under pressure, we had to do exactly what kidnapers say. If we failed we got hit, and then we had to escape the place etc.

The part with the orders was the hardest as my gruop said, also the best adrenaline. This was terrorist scenario tho, not police scenario lol. People did a lot of silly mistakes, walk forward can be understood very very diferent, expecialy when you will stumble or something. Even in this terrorist scenario, we didn't had situation where two mistakes ends with death.

So, considering that it was innocent man, only suspected, the act of the police force was an act called in ethics as act of terror. When the situation was unfair and with stright advantge of one side, and this advantage was heavyli abused.

After this act, when the Police officers wasn't convicted for murder, and relfed by the Law, and if nothing will change in this matter, we can easly say, that United States of America has the rule of terror, and terrorize it's own citizens.

Two kids and he's out getting drunk with a random woman in a hotel. Deserved tbqh.

I actually have, I was in Afghanistan and worked together with lots of british and american soldiers. All of them were far more professional than the fuckos in this incident.

>Why should the same not apply for police

he literally was put in jail for it you idiot!

>Reached for his back
Returned his empty hand before he was shot.
Also he was clearly unarmed.

Actually I can.

So much for /pol's white nationalism. I guess you're all bootlickers.

This is a classic example of people no longer capable of following clear instructions.

... and found not guilty.

from a window? from whatever floor he was on? I highly doubt it. Even if the tip was orange, it's way too far to see exactly what he had

by a jury, not by the government.

Professionalism and protocol are even more important in a life threatening situation. It's safer for the cop and the potential assailant. Just saying "it's an accident" isn't a justification of what he did. You're seeing the situation through your own ideological lens.
I'm a fascist and I don't approve of this. In a fascist society tattooed degenerate manlets wouldn't make it on to the police force in the first place.

Its is a sad testament to the woeful education system.
People are no longer capable or even willing to follow instruction even if their life depends on it.

The gigantic leap of retardation everyone here is making while failing to ask the important question is WHY WAS THERE A SWAT TEAM PRESENT

Do you not understand what happened. Do you not understand why the cop should be executed by the death penalty.

What don't you get here.

Here are the events
>someome calls cops cause they said they saw someone at a hotel with a gun
>¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
>cops show up with automatic rifles and swat gear and treat it like a hostage crisis

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN IT IS NOT A CRIME TO OWN A WEAPON.

And the difference is what, exactly? Is he not a free man now unless a higher authority decides to re-open the case (which they won't)?

i'm not justifying it, i think he should be fired, which he was. But I think the cop panicked and shot the guy because he was confused as to the threat level of the situation, not because he was a murderer.

It's a shitty way to go crying and crawling with your pants half off your ass feeling all helpless and scared but he was told not to move his hands to his back he was told they were going to shoot him if he did it again and when he reached back to adjust his pants or whatever it looked like he might have been drawing a gun.

Just remember to always keep your hands in clear view and don't make any sudden or unexpected movements declare what you are about to do then do it slow.

DO NOT REACH TO YOUR WAISTBAND OR MOVE YOUR HANDS OUT OF VIEW WHEN A COP IS POINTING A GUN ON YOU AND TELLING YOU HE IS GOING TO SHOOT YOU

Yep, and he was only fired because he wrote you're fucked on his gun. It's tragic but the cop did nothing wrong.

Get over it wiggers, you're polluting this board like the niggers pollute the streets when someone of their tribe wins a darwin award.

>be an innocent drunk and have guns pointed at you with cops yelling "if you disobey I will fucking kill you and then play a convoluted game of Simon Says instead of the cops just cuffing people while they have their hands in the air.
Found the authoritarian.

Supporting the police doesn't mean supporting assholes like this guy. There is nothing wrong with calling out bad cops when they are in the wrong, this was not another dindu trying to steal a gun from an officer, this guy is legitimately a bad officer and should be held responsible. Getting rid of bad cops helps support good cops, it doesn't mean you are anti-cop.

At least it will be white liberals who cannot or will not follow instructions that get shot.

A soyboy from the pool below saw the gun poking out the window and it made xim feel unsafe.

As a result though, humanity is slightly better, on average, at simon says.

That's obvious, but it's the responsibility of the cops to make sure a situation like this doesn't happen in the first place. It's kind of like that dumb black kid with a plastic gun in a park who was shot by cops after they zerg rushed him and he panicked. Do they just get no fucking training at all before they're let loose in public?

thank god i'm not the only sane person here

he's not a murderer, it was an accident and it has been looked into and found he was not guilty of murder. He was put in front of a jury, just like your own country does.

Stop being a child, some time accidents happen and there isn't always a bad guy.

So America is a purveyor of fascistic moralism now? Who would've thought after looking around and all.

How many of you would lick a boot if a cop was pointing a gun at you and ordered you to?

>see cops
>pull out plastic gun to seem badass
Panicking doesnt make you pull ot a toy gun though

>that cold, soulless gaze
speaks volumes

I expect a cop to do his job, yes. I expect him to do what he is supposed to when pointing a rifle at people in a hotel hallway.

>gun was sighted from a hotel window by passerbys
You're telling me they're not to treat it as if it's another COMP'ening

Id lick the syrup from your moms cunt if it will shut you up.

This fellow based black american also died because he was pulling his license out, where was the outcry from pol then? pol needs to address its hypocrisy or accept that making sudden movements in front of a cop who thinks you're armed is a bad decision.

Hur Dur share blue

Call him a murderer or not, I don't really care. It was the incompetence of the police in this situation that cost the guy his life. That's the issue I have with this.

I bet you also expect people to follow all the traffic rules, but people still get killed in accidents.

America: Where degenerate mulatto jew slaves who can't operate a keycard properly can go around murdering innocent Aryans in the name of "justice"

Eventually, Germany will acquire nuclear weapons and will end the jews once and for all.

Cops took orders to stand down from corrupt politicians to stand down when antifa was attacking trump supporters and followed them. I'm sure theyll just follow orders when ordered to confiscate guns. Then what do we do? Cops are just an enforcement arm of the political elites. They are not our friends. Molon Labe