He actually did it, the ABSOLUTE CHINAMAN

>Made a shitload of money by starting a venture capital firm in one of the most inclusive economies in the world
>hates gommunism
>Friends with Steve Bannon
>Chinese government literally wants to kill him as he shitposts for Democracy in the comfort of his New York penthouse
>goes so far that Mark Shekelberg at Facebook permabans him

Is he (dare I say it) /ourguei/?

msn.com/en-us/news/world/billionaire-guo-wengui-wants-regime-change-in-beijing/ar-BBGrsMY?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

nytimes.com/2017/10/01/business/facebook-china-guo-wengui.html

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/16/guo-wengui-the-maverick-chinese-billionaire-who-threatens-to-crash-xis-party

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Yat-sen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a traitor

Sup Forums is a counter-communist board

>He paints himself as the Che Guevara of
Stopped reading there

That's retarded, totalitarianism is what keeps China flourishing.

how's that Sharia law working out?

I wanna say cool.

No such law

Sup Forums is a retard containment board

>pro-democracy
>our guy

Fuck off faggot. East Asia is one of the last bastions of pragmatism and rationality, and one of the best hopes for actually carrying on civilization if the white world continues to be replaced. Bringing egalitarianism to China would just make it another liberal, feminized, multicultural node in the International Community.

The biggest problem with China is it's people migrating to white countries, particularly Australia and Canada- but political instability in China would speed that up, not slow it down.

Right, but you can't change a culture overnight. IBesides, wouldn't you rather Europe become more nationalistic and have fucking China absorb the outpouring billions of Africans that will be invading the rest of the world like ants in the next 50 years or so? Also, I posted this because I thought it was interesting how much he has in common with Sun Yat-Sen, and I'm curious to see if he'll end up taking on a larger destabilizing role in China's future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Yat-sen

>wouldn't you rather Europe become more nationalistic

How would spreading more liberalism do that?

>and have fucking China absorb the outpouring billions of Africans that will be invading the rest of the world like ants in the next 50 years or so?

Does this man want China to absorb billions of Africans? Can you show me where he said that? And how many billions?

the problems with most American and Anglo rightists is that they lose sight of why they oppose Marxism in the first place.

There is more detrimental radicalism on Western uni campuses than in the Chinese Communist Party.

>swedenigger calling anyone a traitor

don't you have a 'refugees welcome' rally to attend, gustav?

>Western democracy is the system that allows for millions of mudslimes and niggers to come over and get free social welfare and housing, lose millions a year.
>Totalatarian Chinese system disallows mass migration of immigrants, phasing out religious extremists in the Buddhist Xizang and Muslim Xinjiang, allows for 6.9% GDP growth.

You know as I reevaluate it, honestly I don't think that democratizing China would lead to a mass-immigration of rapefugees into Chinese territory. Look at Japan for example, a very feminized, unarmed, and passive east Asian society that despite heavy democratization as a result of losing WWII, is still vehemently xenophobic and anti-immigrant. I think that if you democratized China, I think that their cultural identity is tough enough that you would still have a very strong ani-immigrant culture.

Ask Tibetans how they feel about the Chinese being sent to Tibet to further cement their hold over the region of China is protecting them from immigrants you retarded faggot

>ywn be a billionaire living outside your home country angering your home countrys government and get your own articles in big papers

Damn politics aside who wouldnt want to live a high profile billionaire life?
>meanwhile your some average poorfag shitposting on weeb board

Why does he look like Roy Cohn

>heavy democratization

yeah, basically one party rule since WWII and a voter participation rate of like 40% at most elections.

Japan is well known as a pseudo democracy.

>>goes so far that Mark Shekelberg at Facebook permabans him
Pretty cool.

Guess you're in the right place then mr. 56%

>Japan is well known as a pseudo democracy.
shhhh, nobody needs to know user

White Rose?

>Han makes up 10% of Tibet's population after 50 years of Chinese rule.
>ethnic Tibetan population tripled and life expectancy doubled

literally genocide

>china
>flourishing

>Democracy
>our guy
'No'

>China
>not flourishing

How do you like being ruled by muslims?

the average annual salary of a worker in China's private sector was 28,752 yuan (about $4,755) in 2012, or 38% of the global average

yes, and in 1980 it was like 10% of the global average or less.

In fact, 40 years ago China barely had a private sector

How old is your data?

>hates gommunism
>/ourguei/
user, I have bad news....
Ever heard of Gordon Chang?

/ourchink/

the irony of you being Swedish defending communism

Regardless of the amount of poor living in rural China they have power and they're growing at a staggering rate. It's been constant hacks and infiltration over the past 20 years. They stole the F-22 Raptor plans from us and Obama did nothing.