HEAR ME OUT: Jerusalem move is a good thing

Initially, it appeared that Trump came to the aid of Israel by simply handing them recognition of Jerusalem as the capital with nothing obvious in return. As usual with Donny T, there are multiple levels of complexity.

Immediately of note is that the enemies of the West (Muslims, Jews, media, Democrats, Deep State, AND leftists) were ALL deeply enraged about it. Why? For the Muslims it's obvious, but the others are usually shills for Israel. Why would they lament the accomplishment of a major stated Israeli goal?

>ZOG lost a major bargaining chip.
ASKING for recognition of Jerusalem was a tactic to derail any 2-State talks and enrage Palestinians. They can no longer blow up 2-State talks and make Palestine walk from the table. Now, Israel will have a harder time wrecking and delaying talks while looking like the more reasonable party.

That explains US Jews. Why are Trump's goyim enemies so pissed?

>Muslims are FURIOUS and even faggot liberals know how they react
Muslims are even more asspained than usual and are flipping out. What do angry Muzzies do? Exactly what they've spent the last few days doing: Launch rockets at Israel, firebomb churches and temples, murder at Christmas markets, rape Swedes, etc. This makes the Coexist Left look TERRIBLE.

By DEPLOYING the "Recognize Jerusalem" chess piece as opposed to simply THREATENING it, Trump has now just:
1) forced Islam to either give up and do nothing, thereby signifying it's weakness and defeat after ISIS or
2) start killing Westerners during Christmas and catalyze an already pissed off Europe to finally put it's foot down, all while
3) shredding the best tool for Israel to end peace talks while maintaining the moral high ground and thereby
4) making Jews and Israel a hot target for both Muslims now and other countries as they are forced to change strategies in talks.

Despite Sup Forums's initial reaction, it looks like Trump has again forced a situation that benefits his Nationalist agenda and hurts his enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00138
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/176/text
youtube.com/watch?v=wUmS-YcDWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=6R3piO_CZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
forward.com/news/israel/389233/evangelicals-led-drive-to-name-jerusalem-as-capital-aipac-stayed-on-sidelin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know, that's why I don't care that the Jews got it, the mudslimes will chimp out and the heebs can't sit there and expect the west to tolerate mudslime nonsense while they are squishing them with tanks.

The only questions I have are this:
Intentional or happy coincidences? Because an simple gesture can easily snowball into something more.
And:
Will the vast majority of people care in two weeks time?
Will this have any sort of staying power outside of the initial shock value it's already generated?
IE. would any increased muzzie boom boom activity in the west really be all that noticeable to the majority of people?

i seriously dont see the problem with "greater israel" coming about if it gives the kikes a place to stay outside of europe. just stay the fuck out of america and europe and asia and ur fine. but i guess they wont leave us alone even if they make their super jew country.

Donald Trump is the greatest world leader of all time.

Pretty much. The best part is that Israel didn't even really win anything since Jerusalem was already functioning as their capital but they treat Trump like their lord and savior as their official response.

Hilarious.

Yeah it's great. Jews get what they want because they control our government. Cool.

> forced Islam to either give up and do nothing,

jerusalem is a holy place for christians too you ameritard, only because your uncut dick sucking president did it to anger muslims it also effects us christians

amerimutt strikes again

>The Jews dont want to be attacked and look like victims to rally the Christians.
>The goal isnt mutual destruction of Muslims and Christians.

This

Actually when you put it that way, he really is playing 4d chess. Fuggin brilliant.

Bernie Sanders along with 90 other Senators unanimously voted to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem in June

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00138

Leftists and a lot of dems have hated Israel for a long time. They don't can't conceive of it being a racial trait, so it's just another evil government to them.

So up in arms! Lol

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/176/text

Solid analysis user.
In addition to this, it unites Muslims against Israel.

Agreed, although I think that's still the surface levels of this deal, there will be even more too it than that imo, the butterfly effect will be massive.

It's definitely not a 'mistake', if it was they wouldn't go this apeshit. You could argue it doesn't benifit the west very much either, but I think it does for reasons you outlined. Basically it comes down to this: the Mid East has been in a stalemate for so long, ANY major move is good because it forces action for a change. I like how it happened the VERY NEXT DAY after the travel ban took effect. We've seen more internal/high level Mid East movement in the last 3 months than the last 40 years and I'm excited

>king stepping down soon, new crown prince in
>said crown prince shakeup in KSA
>Bin Talal and the gang imprisoned
>Qatar coming under the global spotlight for terrorism and shit
>Israel/Jerusalem thing
>Palestinian leader in the Oval Office

It used to take decades for this shit to get rolling and it's happened within Trumps first year. I'm relieved to have some action, good or bad, at long last.

US Wars are one thing, internal ragime changes and policy shifts are another

The Jews DIDN'T get what they want. Nothing actually changed except that they are now targets and can't derail 2-state talks. Read my post you nigger

Well we can invade Israel in the name of Christ or we can weaken Israel's position and force them to be more reliant on Europe and the US, which puts us in a position to demand greater access to our holy sites.

This move puts the heat on JEWS you dumbass. Calling for recognition of Jerusalem as the capital gave them a way to end talks while being able to reasonably claim that Palestinians were subhuman jackals unwilling to make a deal. Now that they got what they "wanted", they have a greater impetus to reach 2-state deal and have already received more heat from both Muslims and the UN. This means they are now even more dependent on the Trump Administration, which is now the only administration in history to actually begin to draw blood from the ZOG groups.

Gee, color me surprised, """"Sanders"""" voted for the move.

WW2 put heat on Jews also and they managed to turn that into a win. Their entire strategy is a form of political judo.

>2) start killing Westerners during Christmas and catalyze an already pissed off Europe to finally put it's foot down, all while

except they're not. they're going after synagogues

Prepped,bought, utilized, bribed, used to achieve zio goals and not the interests of humanity
CIA is corrupt
Mossad corrupt
Both inflict violence worldwide, both need to be exposed.

What if Trump basically just wiped shit on Bibi's face with this move, allowing Mueller to investigate Israeli influence in the US? Don't you think they came across some info pointing to Israel in connection with the DNC, especially *if* Mossad killed Seth Rich?

all those mental gymnastics instead of just admitting that the jews won again.

I agree with this analysis.

Trump is several steps ahead as always, he has other moves already lined up, and as you stated whatever the other players do next can only benefit the US and her allies and hurt the more uppity Muslim countries and ISIS remnants

>allowing Mueller to investigate Israeli influence in the US?

this. mueller's the best hope for exposing (((them))). the public thinks trump's people lied for russia when it's really for Israel

ya it is pretty smart and notice he did it right after scotus approved full travel ban

>it happened the VERY NEXT DAY after the travel ban took effect

This is critical to understanding the situation. Trump was holding this as a surprise card the whole time. It came out of nowhere for the rest of us, but it was always a part of his plan.

Now Israel can't trigger a (((humanitarian crisis))) that will flood the US with more refugees and limit the moves we can make. If they use their usual tricks, they will all flood into Europe which will push everyone there over the edge into full militarization and deportation.

Check.

>muslims attack Israel
>Bibi: America, help!!
>Trump: Sorry, too busy MAGA

please let this be true

A lot of Europeans have already started noticing coincidences they shouldn't be noticing. The day of the heeb is in its death throes.

This may have not been what Trump intended, but it still turns up the heat on international Jews and makes them dependent on a West with no Muslims. Either way, Trump's goals are achieved

except Israel isn't on the ban. you stupid fucks. now even more jews are going to flood the west

Yeah, and circumcision is cleaner, too!

>and makes them dependent on a West
they've only ever been dependent on us.

>Trump's goals are achieved
which are?

holy shit I know you're 100% oblivious to it but you're a moron who has no idea what he's talking about, as is to be expected from a shart-for-brains Amerimutt.

I already know this but some shills are of course trying to dilute the message

no Nigger. Use your fucking brain and think for a minute. Israel won't send Israeli refugees. They just created ISIS and used it to destabilize Syria and Iraq and sent the refugees to Europe and the US to aid in a white genocide. Trump's SCOTUS approval on the Muslim ban prevents this from happening in the US. If Israel is up to their usual "refugees as a weapon" tricks, they will have to go to Europe, which will trigger a 4th Reich.

>unites mudslimes against Israel
lmao as if they weren't already.
Meanwhile, other countries are contemplating moving the embassy.
And the bast part, mudslimes here are chimping out even less than they do abroad kek.

>replace mudslime with goy

this is the fate that awaits anyone who dare opposes (((them)))

my honest thoughts? trump doesn't have a grand strategy. either way, all jews must be gassed

Thanks for the note you slavic fuck. You're one to talk about being a mutt given the mass rape of your great grandmothers by both Germans AND Russians. Maybe if you had one coherent geopolitical thought you wouldn't have been perennial losers until you had some balls and strategic thought fucked into you by your Nazi and Soviet conquerors

Checked and kek'ed

>forced Islam to either give up and do nothing
Sage this shit JIDF thread.
Anyone trying equate the Palestinian cause to simply an Israel vs Islam conflict is a NWO/kike shill. This is their main tactic lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUmS-YcDWBs

Nobody deserves a humiliating and painful death more than Bernie fucking Sanders.

Trump has a truly historic ability to hit the target that nobody else sees. He seems crazy until the situation develops even a few days. It is hard not to sound like a shill when talking about him, frankly.

The entire West is. They initiated the endgame far to early to be successful.

They truly have depended on us since day 1. Trump is the first one to both recognize their outsized influence and effectively counter it. He has told everyone his goals. He wants to make american strong again, rich again, powerful again, GREAT again. He wants to make it populated and run by whites again man. So, so obviously.

Shills are everywhere on this topic including in this thread.

Anyone with a passing IQ would be able to see that Trump is vastly more strategic more than meets the eye.

Trump is a fucking retard, circumcised slave.

Seriously, what went so wrong with Canada? Why are you like this?

Of course its a good thing
On one hand moslems chimpout and further expose their true nature on the other hand more pressure on the jews for defending their apartheid state
Its a win-win situation

You know, I've been hearing that since we started this a few years ago and you keep getting wrecked left and right. Anyone still holding this opinion is either a liberal or a jew and in either case go fuck yourself

>HEAR ME OUT

PEOPLE have a short attention span. a real catalyst is needed if you want the average american to focus on ONE thing long enough.

You're actually assuming (((they))) are not already three steps ahead. Why should they openly support something that benefits them???

EVERYTHING Trump does has to be criticized. Trump could end world hunger tomorrow and the left will starve itself.

But sadly, Donny boy has no statesmanship. His Zionist overlords are feeding him the answers and you're interpreting it all as 9D chess

Been saying it from day one. Trump just called Israel's bluff.

>Anyone with a passing IQ would be able to see that Trump is vastly more strategic more than meets the eye.

duh, that's why perceptive people are questioning his loyalties schlomo. my god, you kikes really are stupid

please let this be true

I supported him despite the CIA-Resorts International-Mary Carter Paint connection, despite his ties with various megajews, despite his being allowed on TV when jews usually NEVER advertise their opposition (see: Ron Paul), but the clincher was certainly his election and seeing him fill a cabinet with banker kikes, a speech at Langley the next day, and not long after, a strike on Syria.

Has he exposed 9/11? no
Is he talking about ending the Fed? no
Is he calling out the false flags of the past few decades (and even further back, to be honest)? no

That's because he's a mylar balloon meant to distract a bunch of monkeys who can't think for themselves. It's a psyop. I don't care to get through to you, because you're no use to anyone who opposes ZOG totalitarianism since you'll just end up lapping up whatever concoction the jews come up with next.

>this
Stop with the mental gymnastics OP

Does OP or anybody think the Jerusalem move matches any of the strategies laid out in Art of the Deal (which I haven't read) ?

I don't think anyone seriously expects Israel to vanish from the political plane anytime soon. Not to mention The US has been Israels bitch/parent country since 1948.

MAYBE if we are unfortunate to see the US dominated by China, we might see the Chinks deal with the JQ.

Or if some (post)nationalist, right wing hybrid is bred in the next 10 years, which somehow manages to go global in an attempt to beat the globalist overlords. Sup Forums is an international right wing hybrid. If this model spread across meat space instead of remaining online----

My point is, Donny Boy is cool, but he is an old dude, long part of the establishment. His efforts will always be praised but if cucks like you can't push and move on ideologically beyond Trump, the Right will never evolve. Why settle with a Jewcuck?

I'm open to your arguments but I'm skeptical. Coming into office and giving us definitive proof of the false flags and 9/11 would next to impossible because
1) Obama admin shredded any paper trail on the way out
2) Trump wants to MAGA not guarantee collapse, a civil war, and further 3rd World colonization. Besides,
3) he still needs a functioning intelligence arm and wants to drain and reform the one we currently have.

When he released the JFK documents, he essentially told the IC that he was WILLING to release everything and destroy this country if they didn't reign in their bullshit. He all but implicated the CIA in the JFK assassination. The release was meant to demonstrate his will to thwart their opposition will gradually more damning revelations until they were brought to heel or destroyed. Given the Mueller leaks damaging the Russia Sham investigation, I would say they've been effective.

i don't know what you are even trying to say with this

Trump is a strategic mastermind. He knows what he's doing. I don't know about the book, though.

Interesting. What makes you think we won't ideologically move beyond Trump? We were here before Trump was running and we will be here after with an even more mainstream presence.

>i don't know what you are even trying to say with this

kike confirmed

>being this autistic

>we might see the Chinks deal with the JQ.

they used to exterminate the entire clan for the crimes of one. it's time to bring that back

Got nothing with the average jews and I agree that this was a sick political move. Basically leftists now call Trump a Jerusalem-giving literal Hitler AND now Europe is being put in the situation between choosing to be called either islamophobe or anti-semite. Globalist leftists literally BTFO at their own game

It becomes a direct link of a (((reasonable))) action to many and disproportionate violence. How can you continue to push that Islam is a religion of peace when "Muh days of rage"

ok retard. people are questioning his loyalties and I am saying he is loyal to white America. sweet spergout though, truly a solid gold emotional state you have there

Because your previous comments have all been about sucking Trumps cock despite it being obvious how he demonstrates Jewcuck behavior.

>We were here before Trump was running and we will be here after with an even more mainstream presence.

So you're saying you are immune to change??? are you retarded??

You are not giving Trump enough credit if you actually believe you/this board will be the same after his presidency.

Unfortunately this means that either: The DonnyStans will be left behind and mocked for believing Trump was the final solution OR the board won't be able to over come Trumpism and we will all die faggots.

In democracies, your enemies, for better or for worse, get to sleep safely inside with you. Pic related

Yeah bro, Israel REALLY got 4d chess'd. Netanyahu is pissed he has to change strategy now.
Totally.
youtube.com/watch?v=6R3piO_CZU4

>sweet spergout though

you're the one being emotional. i've started to notice that you kikes have ZERO self-awareness. why're you so dumb for all your high IQ?

He HAD to say this or lose all credibility. If he came out and got angry at Trump, it would be revealed that they were never serious about 2-state talks at all. Instead, Trump ate his lunch and Netanyahu had to THANK him for it.

You are correct that Trump leaving office eventually will be a setback for all of us. This is undeniable. It is impossible to tell the future but things will likely not die with him. Just as Reagan served as a rallying cry for 30+ years for neocons, Trump will inspire a generation or 2 of anti-Zionist activity. He is not the final solution but he is a major improvement and an example for the future.

What will certainly change is that the overton window will have shifted, allowing more right-wing opinions to be acceptable, the jewish media monopoly has been and will remain broken, much of the DC corruption will be rooted out, and white america will be emboldened and strengthened as an identity group. All good things that can continue with or without him.

>Trump ate his lunch
Just like Trump ate AIPAC's lunch, too, right. 4D chess.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
I can't tell if you're attempting a psyop or just plain naïve.

who is being emotional? The one providing detailed and logical analysis of a political move? Or the one screaming and rubbing shit on the walls? Take a look in the mirror nigger

AIPAC is furious with Trump for this for all of the reasons I outlined.

>a politician made a speech and said some things he contradicted later on
WOAH WHAT THE FUCK we've never seen anything like this how on earth will we react???

haha. stay mad schlomo

Will need proof of this buddy.
This is the kind of naïvety that gives me a mental image of Owen Shroyer, a young dupe who actually thinks that classical liberalism is a viable, serious, stable and sustainable philosophy and way of life; that the current stage of liberalism can be dialed back to it.
Yours is the kind of claim that must be shown with sources. Revolutionary politics aren't my religion so I can't take any of this on faith.

Proof of what? That the right wing is strengthening or that it will survive Trump?

>AIPAC is furious with Trump for this for all of the reasons I outlined
Proof of above.

forward.com/news/israel/389233/evangelicals-led-drive-to-name-jerusalem-as-capital-aipac-stayed-on-sidelin/

>"Christian activists led the charge against the Trump White House, demanding that he fulfill his campaign promises, with Orthodox Jewish groups at their side. Big-tent Jewish Zionists supported the campaign silently, from the sidelines.

>“It was never a top priority on the Jewish community’s agenda,” said a long-time activist in a Jewish advocacy group who asked not to be identified in order to speak freely about the biggest American-Jewish Israel lobbying group, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. “Everyone always wanted the embassy to move to Jerusalem, but it never made it to the top three.” These top three lobbying issues usually related to countering Iran’s nuclear ambitions, ensuring U.S. aid to Israel, and curbing Palestinian demands from Washington.

>AIPAC signaled its support for the move, but didn’t mobilize donors or members"

Even though it's a faggot communist kike publication, it tells me everything I need. Liberal jews aka AIPAC did not want this. They "silently signaled support" and wrote it once on their website, but never did a single thing to push for it. EXACTLY like Israel. Both AIPAC and Israel saw its use as a way to crush 2-State talks without looking like the loser. Since it's their stated goal only because it is useful to SAY it's their goal, they had to give a token celebration, but it's clear they never wanted this to happen and never lifted a finger to make it happen. Their celebration, like Israel, is a token celebration.

this.
remember, muzzies AND merchants are foul.
this shits on them both.
based.

>muh 15D chutes and ladders amrite fellow pedes xDDD

> IDS CHESS!

Question

Why does it matter to us whether The US embassy in Israel is in Jersalem or Tel Aviv? I see no reason to care one way or the other. Let me know when our millitary aid shekel package changes

Hmm, that's a little hat tip in your direction but I'll hold out for more evidence.
I voted for the man, but never expected him to be anything but a zog agent after his AIPAC visit.
Truthfully, I expect Israel to lose Jerusalem in a conflict for a short time in the near future, only to regain it with full control over everything-including the temple mount. Only then can they begin the third temple construction.
My obvious bias aside, you've got an interesting angle here.

'Us' being Sup Forums or the US public-at-large? If the latter, it's because 1) every Israel-Palestine peace deal has had as its central issue the occupation and division of Jerusalem, and an official recognition by the US (the main broker of those peace deals) of Jerusalem as Israel's capital essentially settles and closes that issue, although I remember reading this is only recognizing a certain part of Jerusalem as the capital, but I could be wrong, and 2) a large reason the Arab-Islamic region hates us is our support of Israel and Jews in general, and this only further solidifies our support of them over Muslims, leading to more resentment, anger, and instability.

So basically it's pretty terrible from the common American who like to travel overseas?

As an added hilarious bonus, we have Obama REEEEEing over the erasure of his legacy, all while any traditionalist Jew will tell you without hesitation that Trump will now be remembered as a paragon for the rest of Jewish history.

Ok but so what? How does this affect Americans who aren't millitary and don't plan on traveling abroad?

Yeah, I guess it won't be an issue at home so it's a political win.

So, 90%+ of the Senate is controlled by kikes?

Color me surprised.

Supporting the extreme right in Israel will fracture the Democratic Party and is already strarting to with Keith Ellisons consideration for DNC chair.
It's tactically helpful to the nationalist right here because it undermines the lefts coalition and sets up the far left against hardcore zioinists and theirJewish financial base. Force them to choose while the hypocrisy of it is laid bare. If we can't fight Jewish influence openly than this approach makes the most sense.

We should be supporting Israel outwardly while spamming Kike Gunship eviscerating Achmed with a rock memes on left wing platforms.

I don‘t really care. As long as mudshits and jews keep killing each other all is good.

It's a shame the Netherlands isn't a holy place for Christians, you might do something about all the Muslims shitting up the place then.

Maybe, but not many people travel to the Iran-crescent (Syria, Iraq, Lebanon) in the first place.

Well, I'd argue foreign affairs affects everyone, but you're not wrong. Although, a large amount of Americans also support Palestine, and even more a two-state solution, so this matters to them a great deal.

>Maybe, but not many people travel to the Iran-crescent (Syria, Iraq, Lebanon) in the first place.

Well I do hope Europe can get their shit together, at least for tourist security, cause I going for a business holiday soon.

>>king stepping down soon, new crown prince in
>>said crown prince shakeup in KSA
>>Bin Talal and the gang imprisoned
Here's some background for all this, comped.

I think it’s a good move because it’s never been tried before. It throws a wrench into the usual peace talk bullshit and might actually move things forward in a round about way.

The problem everyone having is they bringing their stupid bloody feud into our neighborhood and those fucks are already in our country.

Swedistani government and their state MSM shat their pants over this. They formally supports the Palestinian state. 200 Muslims in Malmö demanded the death of all jews and declared intifada. Yesterday 20 masked leftists/and/or muslims molotoved the synagogue in Gothenburg. Some MSMs hinted at nazis.

If Israel wanted it so bad, why did none of the last three presidents do it? And I know Sanders and most of the Democrats voted for it, but I also know that none of them wanted it to actually happen. So, I do think this was Trump doing the right thing regardless of the perceived consequences. All of our embassies are in capital cities, so why not Israel's capital? I'm also not really sure that Israel really wanted it to happen either.

>Hear me out
Communist Jew Deteted