Other urls found in this thread:

tapastic.com/episode/419171
youtube.com/watch?v=UWFcoxdf0pA
youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>time to go back to Sup Forums

Bloodborne plot is shit

Also

If it gave me more Maria I'd get behind it. Still never though.

You need to go back

I'd like a Bloodborne anime if only for the fact that it was one of the best executions of Lovecraft-ish fiction. Love that shit and it's not something anime does a lot.

Fuck off sonygger.

>what is nyaruko-san

>a harem comedy
>Lovecraft

that's why we're talking about anime, where plot quality is generally lower than actual live action kino

>he doesn't know

Dark Souls anime first.

Dark Souls is better.

autist mad cause he can't play bloodborne on his high end anime fap machine

Of course

So, what anime would be the best?

DS1, DS2, DS3 or a completely new time-line?

i'd say the DS3 world is the most aesthetic.

Demon's Souls is better.

Yes, I support DS3 world idea. Even though I would like to see something on Vendrick before the fall.

Or something set in Boletaria, you are right.

I haven't played it yet, I'm ripping the models out of it though.

>tfw "saving" Irina of Carim
>she becomes a fire-keeper
t>barely come around to visit her anymore
>her smile and optimism: all gone
>voice is exhausted and depressed
>all alone in the dark, sitting on a cold coffin, surrounded by corpses of past firekeepers

Fuck.

I should have mercy-killed her.

Why are you doing this to me, Dark Souls? Why is it always that "saving" waifus makes them suffer more than killing them?

This cesspool of doddering oldfolk and degenerates.
Couldn't be better. She must fit in perfectly here.

More seriously though, From wants us to suffer, remember Rhea?

>implying this isnt why I chose the betrayal ending.

The DS world is beyond salvation. It was a still-born from the beginning and always will be. Better have that entire place nuked and starting anew with something different.

Maria-chan is a cutter! A masturbater! An emo girl! A poser! A shiiiiiit!

Backstab those who insult Irina!

If they do, I hope they use the doll for adorable comedy break ups to relieve the tension.

Dark Souls >Dark Souls 2 = Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3

I can't play it because i'm part of the Never Ever masterrace.

fighting words, user.

>Bloodborne plot is shit
Really now?

Let's see...
>protag is terminally ill and goes to a Victorian city for healing
>gets a blood transfusion that both heals them and gives them powers beyond any human
>is a special hunter who won't stay dead because of the hunter's dream
>gets told to seek out "pale blood"
>city is going mad around the protag, so he's gotta fight his way through
>fights other hunters, monsters, finds waifus, a daughteru, a bro to chat with, and has the grizzled old perverted mentor
>suddenly aliens, crazy cults, and this place is going full Uzumaki on the protag
>kills everything, goes back to the dream, Moon Presence has it's "just as planned moment"
>final showdown

Sounds like something the nips would eat up.

Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls >>> Dark Souls 2

why?

There no way a Soulsborne anime would work in this current day and age. It's too dark and serious.
There would be potential for great action and atmosphere, but no moeshit, comedy or cheap waifu bait.
It's also why a true MH anime would never work.

Master race who bought a PS4 for BB here: You're missing out a fantastic game. It's basically a faster, simplified Dark Souls, but that isn't a bad thing at all. But man, that fucking movement. And the weapons. My swordhammer and I are fucking invincible.
The only criticism I have against the game is how lineal it is; it's worse than Dark Souls 3 in that aspect.

Even when DaS2 lacked a lot of polish and had some Lost Izalith-tier areas, it had a lot of interesting gameplay mechanics (power stance cestus was powerful and a lot of fun) and it had something I love in those games and both BB and DaS3 lacked: unfair, bullshit areas full of dangers. Lava castle where you step inside and in the blink of an eye you have a gorillon knights on top of you? A lake full of hidden beasts and sorceresses sniping you with soul arrows? A death course of poison-spitting statues, giant worms and hand monsters hidden inside dark pits? A room where six sentinels and countless stone warriors are waiting to ambush you? Yes please.
Also, the best DLC in the series along with The Old Hunters
What holds BB back is its linearity (the most complex thing you do is walking back to the door leading to the forest after learning the password) and inconsistent level design. You have the forbidden forest... and then Byrgenwerth is just a two stories building and the lake.

A DS3 anime should be made like this:

tapastic.com/episode/419171

Fuck, has there ever been an instance where video game got actually decent animated movie/ova?

I can't think any.

>There would be potential for great action and atmosphere, but no moeshit, comedy or cheap waifu bait.
Don't worry bud, just give the protagonist a male friend and it'll sell like hotcakes.

What the hell is linear about it?

Rhea>Irina

How dare you backstab based edgy knight of Carim.
He never betrayed her, and remained loyal to her until the very end.

Because no ps3, but I was able to get my hands on the files so.

There's barely any cute girls in the souls games.

I was just listening to the OST.

We need more victorian-era werewolf/lovecraftian-horror animus.

Are you saying it would be best to appeal to fujos? That would be terrible.

Cute girls shouldn't be necessary for a good anime.
They should be the cherry on top of the cake but not every cake needs cherries

There are lots though.

Dark Souls: Go the intended route (Undead burg -> Undead Parish -> Gargoyles -> Sewers -> Blightown...) or tackle the catacombs first, perfectly doable even for someone who just started the game, or go to new londo ruins if you choose the master key as gift

Dark Souls 2: do the forest of fallen giants, then do either the Lost Bastille, Heide or the Gutter. Hell, if you engaged in enough jolly co-op you can even avoid one (of all) of the great souls and go directly to Drangleic castle.

Bloodborne: Central Yharnam -> Amelia -> Forbidden Forest -> College -> Rom -> Hidden village -> Nightmare of mensis. Can't break the order.

pls.

cutest girl right here.

Dark Souls 3 is just as linear as Bloodborne with bonfires around every corner.

I want to stick my saw spear into Maria, actually I did. TWICE

With an str build

All I need is her.

maiden in black
priscilla
anastacia
quelaag and her sister
gwynevere
gwyndolin
shanalotte
najka
fire keeper
doll
maria
arianna
iosefka
annalise
gascoigne's daughter

That's why BB has like 15 optional areas

Once you beat Vicar Amelia you can do a shitton of areas which lead to more optional areas and so on

It isn't linear at all

Heressy!

Knight of Little Renown or Hunter?

I finally get to post this

Are British accents cute?

and how could i forget Kos

I want to fuck Anri.

The Good Hunter is likely faster and more aggressive while the Ashen One is better armored and defensive.

If you think about it, Bloodborne could easily be a harem. A very twisted harem, but it could work.

>15 optional areas
More like four: The nightmare frontier, the church workshop, Cainhurst and the place where you fight those two witches.
My point is, you can't break the game's map order or skip areas; that makes it lineal. At least DaS3 allows you to fight the dancer and access lothric castle as early as the first in-game hour or choosing if you want to reach either the cathedral or the boreal valley first.

is that anri (male) or anri (female)

The armor has more swag.

Who is the most anime boss in Souls?

Forgot to add, I wouldn't mind the game being lineal (some of the best videogames ever made are lineal affairs) if it had Central Yharnam / Forbidden forest level design, instead of turning into a "one single enemy every fifteen meters" corridor.

Would you?

Old Yharnam
Healing Church Workshop & Abandoned Old Workshop
Hemwick Charnel Lane
Hypogean Gaol
Lecture Building & Nightmare Frontier
Iosefka's Clinic
Castle Cainhurst
Upper Cathedral Ward
The entire DLC which is 3 more areas

All optional

desu, both sound about same.

male anri could pass as female anri and vice versa.

As someone with a proper British accent, not really. It's the norm for me.

Most of them are based off of fantasy books.

Abyss Watchers, seriously.

They look like FF characters with all their leather and belts etc.

I think you meant smug. Look at that shit eating grin on the helmet.

Do you play Bloodborne with Japanese dub?

Sif.
It's a goddamn giant wolf wielding a giant sword with his mouth

Hunter, so i can have my qt doll waifu.

Anri actually looks like this

Female Anri shares the same VA as Iosefka, and she sounds very feminine.

No, why would I?

youtube.com/watch?v=UWFcoxdf0pA

>Playing Soulsborne for the story / lore
You're doing it wrong, dudes.

English is the original audio, there's no dub

there is a japanese dub, but it was added after the dlc

Ornstein's nickname in the data is Griffith. Wolf Knight is based off of Guts.

Well...

How do you adapt Souls into an anime, or anything other than a video game? Presenting the story through truly video gamey methods is part of the charm. I could see it work as an OVA, but nothing else.

There aren't really any characters significant enough to be a protagonist, unless you don't mind watching a nameless character who only communicates with gestures and solves every problem by stabbing it in the back.

Artorias, Fume Knight and the Abyss Watchers. Abyss Watchers even have anime as fuck sword moves.

Lorian and Lothric for that fujobait.

Literally Berserk: the game

Hunter because he becomes a Lovecraftian god.

Post favorite OST
youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo

It's called Berserk

It could work with events from before the games, like Lothric's event with Gertrude and shit or with Vendrick going to wreck the giants, but yeah mostly OAV I agree with this.

dark souls is nothing like berserk