What would goku fused with black goku result in?

what would goku fused with black goku result in?

Goku the grey ?

Other urls found in this thread:

meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/#00FFFF:FFCCFF:10:rgbd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fanfiction.

obviously so im treading lightly

but seriously goku is about as cool as you can be as a good guy but black goku is so tastefully satan it hurts

i guess, first, let me ask what are goku and goku blacks alignments? good and lawful evil?

LOTR= post apocalyptic DBZ
DBZ = post apocalyptic LOTR

star wars is the faggot who can't make up its mind

Not Goku Black, but there's a Kid Goku/Zamasu fusion in Dragonball Fusions, and his personality is pretty much the original Sun Wukong's (before the banishment/sealing).

He's cheerful like Goku (and reuses his generic voice clips), but he's described as -very- arrogant, claiming to be the greatest and most beautiful god, and looking to cause trouble or battles.

I'd guess a Goku/Black fusion would end up becoming something similar.

Wait, wrong image.

although starwars is slowly leaking into DB

like this desu

meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/#00FFFF:FFCCFF:10:rgbd

A sort of near-purple soft blue.

>his personality is pretty much the original Sun Wukong's (before the banishment/sealing).
>He's cheerful like Goku (and reuses his generic voice clips), but he's described as -very- arrogant, claiming to be the greatest and most beautiful god, and looking to cause trouble or battles.
That's adorable. Does it say whether he's still a genocidal nut or a chill guy like Goku?

Also Fusion Zamasu+SSJB Vegeto looks pretty cool

>Fusion Zamasu+SSJB Vegeto

When does the US get this update for fusions?

Some time between now and never.

I wish Goku Black made a bo out of ki. That, and making a thunder cloud to ride on.

The only thing Goku and Goku Black have in common is that both want to become stronger.
I suppose any fusion between them would disregard their incompatible views and enhance the compatible ones, which means Merged Goku would just be a guy who wants to become stronger and obsesses over it.
Something like Akuma, probably.

Something like the white haired one from that fanfic spinoff would be cool

>That's adorable. Does it say whether he's still a genocidal nut or a chill guy like Goku?

Nope, and he doesn't appear for any story events either, so it's pretty vague, although the fact that he reuses Goku's quotes rather than going all "NINGEN!" like Zamasu would suggest he isn't a bad guy, just boastful.

More like Goku the GAY.
HA!

post your future pvp team for fusions
remember the 20 point limit