Little Witch Academia

Ursula Is NOT Used Goods

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/witchpedia/03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I stick it in every night...

What did she mean by that answer?

What's the point of being a witch if you can't do dick all outside the school?

Legendary artifacts like shiny rod and broom don't require the crystal.

so Shiny Chariot didn't have any powers at all and used magical artifacts to simulate magic tricks?

Sucy's potions seem to work outside.

So when everyone graduates they're gunna get magical artifacts to make it in the witching world?

She is. A real cockslut.

I mean where did this meme even come from? Just because shes kinda old doesn't mean she's used goods or anything.

I assume outside the influence of the stone you need batteries, or something like a leyline and/or prep time to gather the magic needed.

So is Ursula a virgin?

Shut up, lol.

>The way the broom is visible pushing between her butt cheeks.

Tattun implications going full retard. Producer-chan being vague too.

>to enter into the witch academia, who need to go into a magic portal
>2 episodes later
>akko go in a bunch of other country's without any portal
>mfw

I wish amanda would push me between her butt cheeks

Someone post the shouting Akko face and type "Plothole" in all caps as an answer to this post.

Maybe Diana can help her find her yay again

>freely
Everybody keeps ignoring this part. Magic outside the range of a magic source probably works like D&D/80% of RPGs, you're limited to a certain number of spells cast per day. The number of casts depends on how skilled or talented the caster is, even being as low as being able to cast only one spell per day.

I LOVE ORIGINAL ANIME
I LOVE STUDIO TRIGGER!!!

Ursula gave me magical aids.

I love ruruco

It's your lucky day. She is single ever since Nova is fucking Panty.

Yes the world needs more original anime and less adaptations.

Ursula did some dick outside the school

Akko pushed her face into Diana's soft backside. Akko could feel the cotton of Diana's panties rub against her cheeks as she gently–but brazenly—nuzzled her nose into Diana's butthole.
Diana let out a surprised yelp. “Akko?! What in the world are you doing?”
Akko didn't respond; she only continued to indulge herself in Diana's bottom. Diana could feel the gentle breathing of Akko's nose, the cool sensation as she inhaled, and the warm impression left with every exhale.
Akko's muffled voice called out. “Diana, did you shower today? You smell a little sweaty. Your panties smell fresh from the laundry, though.”
Diana's face went red as a beet at Akko's comment. She put a hand on Akko's head and pushed, but the arm-lock around her legs was too strong.
“Stop this at once, Akko!” Diana exclaimed, still trying, and struggling, to push Akko away. The two of them hobbled around the middle of the hallway before toppling over, Akko's face still buried deeply between Diana's supple buttcheeks.
“I want to see more,” said Akko, and before Diana could even begin to reply she felt her panties briskly pulled down and her bare bottom spill over the edges of the fabric. A cute, rosy-pink butthole winked at Akko from between two pale cheeks. Perfectly placed and perfectly sized, with deep, visible wrinkles running from the entrance outwards. Akko licked her lips at the sight.

oh hell yes

>"Purityfags are annoying."

Continue pls

We're making a card collage for Tattun and Producer-san thanking them for the Q&A/AMA

Rules:
>600x600 image resolution (maximum). I don't care you if you send something slightly smaller or larger; don't stretch your drawing to fit 600x600, but don't make it fuckhuge.
>WHITE BACKGROUNDS ONLY
>deadline is 29/01 20:00 GMT (5 hours after episode 4 airs, draw while waiting for subs)
>you can make submissions in any program, or even doodle with traditional tools, but try to keep the boarders of the drawing clean check this post for more information and the res 600x600.
>you can send more than one submission if you want to, just don't go overboard. You're free to edit submissions till deadline.
>no photo edits, sorry

*(I'll try my best to track threads and repost this in the next few days, but if you want to be sure your submission will be included respond to posts with this trip). Have fun!

Shitty WIP here: Sweet dreams, LWAtards

post more already

I'll write more if you guys actually want it.

I wan Lotte to spank me and feed me werthers originals behind a 7-11

Sure, post more but not here you faggot.

Brooms easily overpass the portal, m8. The portal especifically work with brooms.

Sure, post more and right here faggot.

Do it

I want more, you're cute. :3

Sure, post it either here or on /ghost/ faggot

their wands have mana batteries. so do the brooms. artifacts help too. and there are magical locations, like the forest where they found the rod.

That's a good gif but it's tumblr trash, I need a webm.

>choker

I agree. Even used goods have some retail value.

That slut is literally worthless. Any intimate interaction with such a whore will likely result in the contraction of a veneral disease, causing a net loss since you paid for her services!

I'm afraid Akko will never be able to do even basic magic in this anime even though the movie/ovas showed her performing magic just fine.

You can just get magic from leylines, which are basically all over the place and are everywhere on the planet.

You've been putting it in her butt, user.

Are their clothes enchanted to never show upskirts?

Did anybody re-upload the Akko Don't Stop Me Now video?

The OVAs all presented her as a studen who has been there for some time, and she still failed to ride a broom in the first one. She'll be fine

I hope there's an episode where they teach basic pyrpmancy and they find out that she's basically a prodigy at it.
Let her be actually good at something for once.

Did the producer AMA happen? I saw the one with tattun with 2000 replies but did the producer ever come?

She used magic to light the cannon.

Expired goods.

Not in the OVAs at least, she does cast magic just fine there.

Read the thread
Read the archives

That is definitely a woman who has fucked at the very least over a hundred men.

>Akko finally figures out Ursula-sensei is Shiny Chariot
>Fangirls all over her and barrages her with questions and praise
>Tells everyone in Luna Nova about her discovery
>Ursula-sensei, still shellshocked from being berated and ridiculed for her Shiny Chariot ways, denounces Shiny Chariot in front of Akko
>Akko's face when

I need this scene, Trigger.

More familiar cute interactions between Akko and Diana when?

Where is it in the archives? Can you be a good user and help me.

GUYS

I think, like, maybe, WHAT IF Ursula could possibly might be Shining Chariot?

Thank you based Trigger for giving an OK to fanfiction

Diana felt something soft, wet, and warm run from the top of her pussy, over her butthole, and to the end of her crack. Mixed emotions ran through Diana's mind: feelings of embarrassment, feelings of pleasure, feelings of guilt at secretly enjoying the attention that Akko was giving her butt.
Akko's hands kneaded and spread Diana's pale cheeks like dough; she squeezed and sunk her fingers deep in the flesh, leaving visible red marks with every grope.
Diana finally spoke up. “A-Akko...” she could barely get the words out. “This isn't right...”
Akko stopped for a moment, “You know, I've always been looking at your butt, Diana,” she said with a playful smile filled with sincerity and lewd intent.
“Why me...?”
“Because,” Akko said, “you're cute.”
Diana's face flushed and her heartbeat sped up. She didn't know how to respond so she settled for burying her face into her arms to hide the embarrassment. Akko took this opportunity to further sate her butt lust, once again pushing her face between Diana's flawless cheeks and gently wiggling her tongue into her anus. Saliva spread over every wrinkle as Akko insistently pushed her tongue further and further, fighting back against the muscles of Diana's ass trying to keep her tongue out. Diana let out a cute, girlish gasp unbefitting someone of her class. Akko giggled and kissed the butthole already against her lips.
Akko buried her tongue deeper and deeper until there was nothing left to bury; she felt every inner fold of Diana's ass squeeze and undulate in rhythm with Diana's panting.

Sorry my writing is shit.

Here's my shitty MSPaint entry.

>trigger says fanfiction is a-ok
>madman actually does it

NOT CANON

Multiple anons have been good to other anons. I'm not going to be answering this same damn question every thread for the next week.

You can figure it out. It's really not difficult

Oh god, why do I have this ominous feeling? Please don't lead up to what I think you're leading up to.

reposting from last thread because its a fun question

1. your cunt
2. witch you'd most like to travel with

Please do not stop writing. Keep going until everything is finished

Fanfic time is busted.

>but lust
This is some good shit user

More.

In posted in the thread before this one just as it was dieing, just making sure you got it

The US of A
I want to travel with lotte!

I could take her on a roadtrip across all the most beautiful mountains and roads all over the western part of my country. Seeing as she's a Finn I'm sure she'd be a natural on the winding dirt roads. Then I could show her my native state which has a climate similar to her homeland! It would be so lovely and we could fugg :DDDD under the stars and the birch trees

I really wish this was an actual episode

Are you the same guy that wrote that Natsuki and Yuuko copypasta?

1. Ireland
2. Amanda

Even though I'm a Dianafag, I think I'd at least have some common ground with Amanda.

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/witchpedia/03.html

Other than from sources already mentioned in earlier replies (ley lines, special brooms, etc), you can store magical energy in small magic crystals and use them like batteries outside of the Sorcerer's Stone's range. However, their capacity and output is limited.

All I want is:

>an actually good reason for Shiny Chariot going into hiding (not some shitty "well she got ridiculed and couldn't take the heat")
>Akko wrecks shit with the Shiny Rod AND some variety of ancient magic
>Diana is actually friendly and only acts uppity to uphold her family's status
>Amanda, Costanza, etc are actually relevant and not just appearing in a single episode
>NO LIFE FIBER ALIEN BULLSHIT
>have a proper villain who is introduced early on (or heavily hinted at) instead of a random asspull
>some character development

>Akko's face still buried deeply between Diana's supple buttcheeks

The facial expressions are superb, I need to rewatch it and crop a shitton of Diana pics

Asking this question at this hour is only gonna get you American answers.

They had a slide in on of the ED's with Akko's training wheel broom before that actually happened. we can dream

Fuck you you entitled faggot. You could copy and paste a fucking link to it but you don't for what?
Kill yourself you're what's wrong with Sup Forums

Deutschland
Ursula

Because her broom has its own magic source, it can go out of range of the Philosopher's Stone (which normal brooms cannot, hence the leylines as a means of transportation.)

Godspeed user.

>Kill yourself you're what's wrong with Sup Forums
No, spoonfeeders are what's wrong with Sup Forums. Newfags need to do their own research just like everybody else.

Natsuki reached out and pulled Yuko by the wrists onto the bed with her, close enough for Yuko to feel Natsuki’s warm, soft skin. Yuko’s heart started to pound. “No. Stop...”
“Wow. You suck as a succubus,” Natsuki quipped. Yuko barely kept from punching Natsuki’s teeth down her throat. “Or is it more fun if I struggle?” Natsuki started to writhe and call out in mock terror, “No! Please! Somebody help me!” even as she still held Yuko close.
“Shh!” Yuko threw nervous glances at the door, for fear of waking Natsuki’s family, but Natsuki continued to fool around. Finally Yuko forced Natsuki down by her shoulders and growled, “Be quiet!”
Her whole vision flashed a bright pink. Natsuki blinked, then fell limp and silent.
"Um, hello? Natsuki?" Yuko's face softened with concern. She shook her unresponsive classmate, then patted her cheek, both in vain. "Come on, this really isn't funny!" She rested an ear between Natsuki's breasts, trying to ignore their softness, and then to her lips. Vital signs were there, but faint.
As she glanced back to the door and seriously considered alerting Natsuki's parents, demon form or no, Natsuki's lips closed on her ear's elfish tip. Yuko jerked away with a surprised squeak, but Natsuki shot up and wrapped both arms tightly around her, even warmer and softer than before.
"Keep going," Natsuki breathed.
Yuko swallowed hard. No matter how she wriggled, Natsuki held on with uncanny strength. "W...what if it's contagious?" she stammered.
"What is?"
"The...succubus thing."
"That'll be fun," Natsuki chuckled, "being a better suckabee than you." Natsuki shoved Yuko down onto the bed and turned herself around.
"Hey! What are you mmmrrphhbbhhh!" A juice-slick pussy devoured the last word as Natsuki planted her ripe ass on Yuko’s face. It took all of Yuko’s strength to push it off, and then she could only hold it up long enough to take a breath before it fell and smothered her again.

gonna submit mine again so my 2 hours weren't wasted

Shut up, wwwwww

"The holy land, where the world's greatest witch, Diana, grew up in".

Diana, of course.

Canada
I want to go on a camping trip with sucy and drop a ton of shrooms

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter of butt worship

Whenever I give it a watch I end up just rewatching it over and over. The quality of it is insane.

I almost kinda wish that in deciding to make more LWA they would have made tiny five or ten minute shorts so that they could more easily keep the same level of quality. Even the Enchanted Parade was a noticeable downgrade.

Germany
Any witch looks like fun to travel with, Diana would be best though.

how about you use your fucking head, you have the largest compilation of information ever compiled in human history and you can find more information on obscure shit like the history of mechanical keyboards than most people would ever read over their entire lives 150 years ago, but you can't bother to spend a minute browsing through the fucking Sup Forums archives. How entitled can you be?