Muzzies in Britain

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Is it really as bad as we always hear in the mother country? Are there really Muzrats everywhere? How deep is the Muzrat infiltration? Are they only in London, Birmingham, etc? Have they also infiltrated mid-sized cities and towns? What is Britain's fate?

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/152697915/politics
youtu.be/3MtIF6tw-Io
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/
politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtu.be/flRELYUqmUE
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-immigrants-murrieta-20140701-story.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
youtube.com/watch?v=e0q6MJDVtQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Jews_from_Spain
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_ibn_Naghrillah
books.google.com/books?id=bZ5iAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT135&lpg=PT135&dq=Rabbi Zemah Gaon wine&source=bl&ots=8_gQSmfGGr&sig=YvP79ELLgVM3p_JHZ5SdSm6Gyys&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig__aXu__XAhVCwmMKHRh5A1oQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=Rabbi Zemah Gaon wine&f=false

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

We have a fucking muslim mayor for our capital and he said: "There's too many white people on public transport", for fuck sake, how can it get any worse than that? We're done. In 20 years time, welcome the United Islamic Kingdom.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

How did this happen?

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Allowing women to vote, the cultural marxists and the EU. Most of all, other british white men selling
out just to live comfy.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

My dad warned me a paki will stab me in London, he isn't worried about that in India

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

i'm a based redpilled trump supporting muslim

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

ID is poo

Lmao

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

bump

Landon James
Landon James

I mean they represent 5% of the population right now, but are normally in London and other Cities. You may get a small amount roaming around a suburban town.

I moved out of London three months ago and went rural for landscaping work, and I haven't seen a muslim, or a nigger since. Seen like 1 chinky chick at Sainsbury's last month but that's about it.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

are you that muslim who votes tory?

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

That fucking ID

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

as other posters have said, theyre pretty highly concentrated in a couple of cities, it just appears like they are everywhere because of the media coverage and theres no getting away from it, having 3-4million muslims is a big deal.
if you take out london and birmingham, the uk is about 95% white and even in that 5% theyre highly concentrated in about 5 more towns.

its one of the reasons there isnt more hate for them here, unless you live in one of these towns people just dont see what goes on. i mean since moving to where i am now i havent seen a single muslim (in traditional dress at least) and just 1 black guy in 5 years. theres a few indian and chinese takeaways, so maybe about 200 non whites in a small town of 30,000?

thats for now but its only going in one direction, the next national census figures in 4 years will make grim reading

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

POO

Noah White
Noah White

Where I live has gone from >99% white to about 1/4 of school kids being non-white in about five years.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

I was in London recently. It’s literally either Africa, India or some Islamic hell hole. It doesn’t feel like Europe or any Western country at all.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

let me guess, the non-white are bussed in from a different area for ''diversity'' reasons?

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

voPOOlsd
Toppest of keks

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

I don't know how they got here. I left in 2009 and came back in 2014.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

P O O
O
O

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

You never know. They might not live near the school. Where I lived was 90% white, but the local secondary school was probably only 70%. These non white kids came in from a nigger part of the city about 10 stops away

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

I dont know about muslims specifically but when I go to nearby cities like northampton or down to london its a sea of darkies

my village and smaller towns are still white british christian culture but certain cities are like some other country at this stage

Chase Green
Chase Green

i reckon london will try have secession from the Uk within a 20 years

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

london isn't the UK though. it's a "global city"

whatever that fucking means.

non whites dont leave cities, they can't get to the welfare office.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

They usually congregate in the cities (London, Birmingham and Glasgow are particularly bad) - the infestation is slowly but surely spreading to mid-sized cities and towns, and eventually rural areas will take a hit.

inb4 have more children

When you’ve got the media pushing the overpopulation meme and the destruction of the nuclear family along with feminist nonsense being pushed at every opportunity, it is easier said than done.

Take a look at South Africa right now. That is exactly how our country will be in the future.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Allahu Ackbar.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Your village won’t be like that in twenty years time. The councils regularly move foreigners into majority white areas to increase “tolerance” and “diversity”. There won’t be a civil war or a massive political pushback that will save us all, we will just simply vanish as a people.

Remember, Ofsted criticised a couple of schools for being too white.

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

They're not everywhere but England is completely fucked. Wales and Scotland are full of communists who love Muslims so they would be fucked as well if they could persuade Muslims to live in Wales or Scotland. Northern Ireland is fucked for other reasons. This literally leaves only one region of the UK (based south west England) for native non-commies, the largest cities in the SW are communist already, and internal migration means that pretty soon (20 to 30 years) the SW will be fucked as well. It's done.
Pic related.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

You're right. People are living too comfy, they're lemmings, and they don't want to risk their wage jobs. We'll slowly just turn into a tech-corporatist nightmare with a little squeak just before the boot comes down onto us. I'll be out of this shit hole by then anyway. No place to raise a family.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Good point. Kent, Surrey, Essex, and both Sussex seem to be pretty based for modern standards. They should go for independence.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Kent, Surrey, Essex, Sussex
All totally dependent on London.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Isn't the whole country pretty much dependent on London? I know that the home counties have the highest GDP behind London anyway

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Didn't Immigration from the commonwealth literally start by accident? Your parliament passed a law giving citizen status to the whole commonwealth, and then A ship that was picking up service men in Jamaica wasn't full so some idiot wanting to make a quick buck filled the boat up with blacks?

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Dude London is all faggots in pyjamas and shit, it’s fucking insane. We need to cleanse the sand-niggers from the first world.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Yes, but the home counties in particular are. They could easily be renamed the "commuter counties". South West England, for example, is not really dependent on London for gibs or for jobs, but they barely break even normally, and lately they aren't even doing that.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

I know the law was called KUKC. Swear down. And it was signed by Atlee

John Miller
John Miller

pootsd

poo traumatic stress disorder

kek

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Such weakness itt
How did the IRA force your governments hand?

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

The IRA had backing from both the USSR and the USA (still no apology btw) at various times, remember? tbf southern Ireland was hardly a fucking asset anyway, so fuck it.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Tbf, they'd have a steep down economically if they left London but I think in the long term they could creep back up and have a better endgame than a lot of places in general. There's a few decent towns that could become cities

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

Worse than you could ever imagine
supforums.com/thread/152697915/politics
White boys be cucked

William Thomas
William Thomas

Yes it is as bad as you’ve heard, maybe worst, I’m 29 male and will be leaving this shit hole within 2 years. And good riddens, if they people who went to war for this joke of a country, saw what they fought for, they would not have even bothered

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

It's fucking shit, even up north. I'm from Leeds, and they're everywhere and they roam around together and live in little communities. So glad to have moved to the countryside in nz

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

The point is their gdp is so high because of people working high-paying jobs in London. All of these people would have to either leave or work shitter jobs in your scenario. The home counties are attractive to these people because they are near enough to London to easily be able to commute from, but, unlike London, they aren't full of blacks and muslims. A hard border between London and the home counties would completely fuck the home counties economically. It would be much more of a step down than you're probably imagining. It would also probably fuck London a bit too tbf.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

even up north
You mean especially up north, right? It's ruined up here.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

You have high minimum wage and low income tax right over there, don't you?

Where are you flocking to?

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Fuck man i hurt for you, Feels bad to have my brothers across the water so fucked

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

based muslim
Nope

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

A familiar story, welcome to New Zealand. Although I fear that our current government is sowing the seeds for similar problems here for the sake of international virtual signalling.

Andrew White
Andrew White

If you were based you'd leave, this is not your homeland

Julian Price
Julian Price

I'll probably be leaving soon too, it's sad really, I love this country and my people but it's just too fucked now.

If May hadn't bent over for junker and we'd have left with no deal I would have some hope but no, she pulled a cameron on us, agreed to the most insane terms and got the worst deal imaginable and calls it good for the people.

This place is fucked, even the US would be better with it's majority subhuman populace

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

I live in essex, the people here are great but every day I see more and more shitskins, drove past the neighbourhood I grew up in in grays and everyone on the street was a nigger, paki or slav and when I went to fill up at the petrol station everyone in the queue spoke with an accent including the pajeet owner

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

POOOOOOOOO

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Just read on (((stuff))) that there's 46,000 Muslims in nz, a 30% increase in 10 years

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Better yet, let's just clense them from the world. What we need is a fine ol solution to this problem!

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

That's because there are no Paki's in India

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

It gets worse: www.theunshackled.net/rundown/are-the-boats-going-to-new-zealand/

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

youtu.be/3MtIF6tw-Io

YOU WERE WARNED!

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Been to England once, I took a bus from Liverpool to London with an Aussie cunt I met headed that same way. He woke me up when we got to London to like 300 Muslim Schoolgirls in the whole gettup outside the window just getting out of school .. Asked him how long had we'd been sleeping and who let us ride the bus all the way to Malmo.

Brits are cucked but at least they still have white majority cities such as Liverpool(90% +/-), we're all in the same boat any ways.

Good times

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Allowed Churchill to manipulate you into doing the jews and commies dirty work.

James James
James James

yes

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

kukc law imports black bulls

Fucking jews have a sense of humor sometimes.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

it really is worse than you can ever imagine. even in the quiet westcountry you don't know if the person you're approaching is going to understand english because there's a good chance they're either polish or romanian, or not even white at all.

the last of our nation's community cohesion was destroyed in one generation.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

London is more islamic than malmo in my experience. And that is saying something.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

even the chinks know what's up

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Are there really Muzrats everywhere
Yes, Paki here, I live in the countryside

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

pic related
Sad

Gavin White
Gavin White

there are 150 million muslims though, same shit, different street.

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

/tips fedora.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Indians
Not Bangladeshi.
I know everything china does is propaganda and India is resisting it's empire but man that's another level.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

If May
Dude you are not really going to get very far if you don't understand when and how and by whose hands this all started.
Protip: it was in play long before WW1. The zionist Churchill (funny how he's held up as a hero because he fought le ebil nazis isn't it, funny how no one ever mentions his financiers were all Jews) only made it happen quicker.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

Churchill cannot be touched because he led you guys to war, besides, jews don't want the truth to be revealed.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Liverpool
communist potatonigger IRAfag majority
ftfy

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Churchill cannot be touched
What I find weird is why brits (and even murricunts) kiss his ass while anonymous.
I guess it's the same reason they can't call out Trump for openly being a shabbos goy zionist, just because he said he would build muh wall.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Sure, irl Churchill tried to redpill people on commies and Jews, but fine. See here Also worth reading his memoirs. Not a fan of commies or Jews, and surprisingly quite open about the real causes of the war. Basically admits we were the bad guys.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

No, I'm well aware of when this started, pic related but I had at least hoped that she would have had some integrity for the selfish reasons of her own legacy in doing this thing correctly.

It doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of these kikes

Robert James
Robert James

Blackpilled British self-deprecation aside. Muslims congregate in their ghettos in a few major cities and towns and nowhere else. In most of the UK you'd be lucky to see even one. In shitholes like inner London, Luton, Bradford and South Manchester they congregate and make up most of the population. It's no different from other western countries. France, Sweden and America have it far worse than us when it comes to our ghettos but Sup Forumsfocuses on the UK because it is an English speaking board with a large population of British self-hating sad acts. Visible symbols of cuckery like Sadiq Khan give off the impression that we love Muslims when in actual fact millions of English people voted Brexit under the belief that it would kick them out or send a signal of 'fuck off we're full'. Most British are fine with poos but dislike Muslims.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Liverpool
Where a girl was raped, picked up by a taxi to take her to hospital, he raped her?

John Roberts
John Roberts

right on the money with that one.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Women should never be leaders. Women should not even be allowed to vote, or even get the choice of who they will marry/breed with. Integrity matters as much to a woman as raising a stable family matters to a negroid.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

still a massive sellout desu. if only brother wars ended back then and not result in a dystopian future we live in today.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

It shows you how good or strong the programming is, people have the benefit of anonymity yet still continue with their assumed behaviour.
I have never understood if people are just being ironic in their anonymous love of worthless vapid celebrities or if they actually mean it. It's anyone's guess.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

It's quite true, we're headed back down to the dark ages (with some kike overlords with incredible technology to rule over as) and no one will ever admit why, if the kikes were destroyed and we started again the cycle would just continue anew

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

britbong
asking why his country is turning into a shithole

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

aw gee, how do I solve this problem I have?
guess I'll just solve it without trying to understand what the problem is!
Your flag is most apt. Dumb simian.

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

I grew up in west London and my hometown got completely overrun. The immigration statistics are bullshit because there are so many undocumented immigrants living here.
I'd say my home town is now 80%immigrant, 40% Muslim.
White flight is real and happening fast.Entire family moved to Dorset to escape the hell hole of London.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

wh*te britons are the problem

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

destroyed in one generation

Destroyed by one generation.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

m8 i'm a paki and i fully admit and accept that "my" tribe and also niggers are the problem. If this was my ancestral land and not just my birth land, i'd have gone 14/88 long ago.
i sometimes feel the need to commend the bongs for their restraint and forbearance,

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Sussex
Home of Brighton
Based

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Y-front flag says what?

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

If you self identify as an ethnic slur you’re part of the problem.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

ethnic slur
i'm taking it back

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Not really, the Empire was fucked and Germany were going to be the big dogs in Europe. I don't agree that it was worth going to war over but it's just absurd to say Jews financed this or that, therefore this or that is bad. What isn't financed by Jews somewhere along the line?

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

slur
By definition a slur is an untrue insult.
Paki is a shortened form of Pakistani.
Paki is to Pakistani as Brit is to British.
If your insulted by a statement of basic fact that's your problem not mine, you have to suffer in silence because nobody else has any right to care.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

this also

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

It only became an ethnic slur because of hindus and sikhs not wanting to be identified as muslims, combined with the fact that it was basically a made up ethnicity in the first place.
Not even memeing.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Exactly. Pakistani is almost as much of a misnomer as American (and Han Chinese and even Indian for that matter) and just as artificial.

Ryder King
Ryder King

I always look at the school kids to get a sense of where the future is going. It's going to be Islamic. Teens tend to be somewhat mixed between whites and browns but the younger kids are 80 ~90% brown/Muslims.

With migration NOT ending (we still get tons of illegals despite what the media tells us) and native birth rates screeching to a halt, we are doomed over the next 15 - 20 years. It just takes one generation. Labour party is set to win and the infiltration of Islamists into the party is staggering.

Once they have the demographic momentum, we are fucked as a country. Liberals I know don't accept this, but once a large enough Muslim contingent starts going on about "this is what we want and we have the numbers", then democracy isn't going to save you. This is why a hyper individualist, liberal society will never succeed with migration.

Next census I predict we are at 68% white British (with maybe 75% white overall). Muslims will be at 8 ~ 10%, though I suspect the number is much higher in actuality.

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

All that cousin fucking has probably genetically differentiated the pakis enough for them to be a legit ethnicity by now though tbf

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

it was basically a made up ethnicity in the first place.
Pakistan had its own internal ethnic problems with each group hating the other, Pashtuns, Punjabis, Baluchistanis, Kashmiris, are all different in culture, language, and even look.

Most of the pakis we get in the UK are Kashmiris, if I remember correctly.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

"""Kashmiris"""
They call themselves that to avoid the stigma of what they actually are, which is Mirpuri, the hated literal nigger outcasts of N. Pakistan.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

It's no way near as bad as Sup Forums would make you believe
My city has only 1 mosque for over 200k of its residents and the only reason I notice muslims is because of how infrequently I see them compared to white people. Most immigrants that live near me are Euros (Poles mostly).

Muslim populations are definitely concentrated in certain cities but im sure if you went and filmed around certain parts of the US you could make it look like a majority black country despite being ~10% overall

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

blacks have their containment areas, mainly the south and ghetto shit holes, mainly whites have gone too the mid west and tiny some what comfy towns and villages.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Probably true, I've only met a few cousin fuckers though. There are a couple in my extended family.
I thank the Lord Almighty that my parents came from completely different families and I turned out mostly okay.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

he said "There's too many white people on public transport"
I agree it's a concern, but to clarify, while it's still not good, I'm pretty sure he was talking about employees of London Transport, not customers.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Mirpuri, the hated literal nigger outcasts of N. Pakistan.
makes sense, its why they all act like wanna be gangstas and talk with that put on black London patois.

Never understood how they reconcile their constant going on about muh Islam with their love of a degenerate culture of rap music, weed, and sex (or raping as the case may be).

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

weed
There's sadly a branch of them in my family, the dumbfuck son literally got a conviction for drug dealing, suspended sentence unfortunately but he's basically fucked his career chances in doing anything professional whereas the rest of my cousins are all professionals of one sort or another. The sad part is his dad is rich enough so the fucker never needs to work anyway. I'd even link you the news story in the local paper online but I don't want to self-dox.
They are the literal fucking dregs of an already-dreg-like people.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Can't confirm the accuracy or sauce of pic related, but seems about right to me.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

This is true, can confirm

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Isn't the whole country pretty much dependent on LA?
London is a fucking meme. They're a parasite where the head office happens to be located.
If London sank under the Thames the whole country would rejoice, if England & Wales copped for a tsunami the city would starve in 3 days.

There's the odd speech in the house of commons to that effect now & then. That blind Labour guy whose name I forget ripped the southerners a new arsehole a few years ago.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

I live in Bristol. If you go to Easton, you will see muslims. If you go to St.Pauls, you'll see blacks. If you go to the city centre you'll see a mix, but mostly white. If you go anywhere else, you'll see overwhelming majority white. Where I live I pretty much only interact with and work with white people.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

By (((accident))) alright.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Most whites in Bristol are commies though.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

po in id

Pajeet is right though, fuck London

William Miller
William Miller

true - its a lefty hive

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

I live in a pretty infested area and it feels like the world's ending. Street by street, house by house. It's horrifying but the people don't seem bothered and keep voting muzzie loving Labour like cunts. My primary school is almost completely Muslim now, I have a school photo from 1986 and the kids are all white, lots of blonde hair. Now it's just completely enriched.

There are still white areas of course, and the people there stay ignorant. I have family who live in such areas and it's so pleasant. But one day, the diversity will invade there and they'll take it, like we did. We just fucking take it, and the majority of white people have no survivial instincts. I'm fucking seething and frothing at the mouth and want to send them all back but people my age are more concerned with signalling about (((refugees))) and trannie shit on social media.

Terror attacks, child rape gangs and the easily observable demographic timebomb doesn't seem to be enough. Sometimes I think we're doomed.

David Moore
David Moore

i want to meet a bristolian polack i feel so alone.

Aaron James
Aaron James

the working class used to be good old fashioned racist, but the diversity jew has 56% most of them at this point i swear.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Convert to Christianity. A Muslim can never be British. House Saud is your sovereign, not our lovely Queeny.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

I'm saddened to hear that. I've never been to England but growing up always had a romanticized view of British culture. I wanted to experience small town England like on that show 'Keeping up Appearances'. Now I have no interest, perhaps the Midlands/northern england are't that bad?

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

It's a fucking shithole. Still, the south west is the UK's last hope. I'm going to move down there asap. Bournemouth seems quite nice.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

redpilled trump supporting
Oxymoron.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

perhaps the Midlands/northern england are't that bad?
user...

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Is it bad?

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

"There's too many white people on public transport"

need a sauce on that

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

My city has only 1 mosque for over 200k of its residents
My country has 4 mosques for over 38M citizens, this includes 1 mosque for Polish Tatars

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

It's gone lad

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

I live in one to he whites parts of England and im starting to see them everywhere. People up north are a lot more racist though, so might be interesting

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

I'm in Northern England. This is where the highest Muslim concentrations are besides Londonistan. It's where pretty much all the rape gangs operate. I will say though that the England you're describing *does* still exist in certain areas, you just have to look for it.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

The cities have always been shitholes full of subhumans, now they're just browner shitholes. The muzzies are never seen outside them though.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

what the fuck has that got to do with Muslims in the UK?

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

I was near the Brecon Beacons recently for a little break, there are Pakis in that area now. I didn't think I would see a Paki past Bristol, didn't know how wrong I could be.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

This kills me. I wanted to experience authentic english culture and meet a nice english woman. I wanted to 'drink the piss' and watch football in a pub. You guys need to do something about this. Here in Canada isn't much better in our major cities, but we're more spaced out

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

What a shithole you guys need a peaceful revolt.

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Yes. They conglomerate around cities though. Go to towns and villages, the only minorities you'll find is chinks or pooinloos.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

South West England
East Anglia
East Midlands
Parts of the south coast
Some rural areas in the north
Might have some joy in one of these. Time is running out though lad.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

England is absolutely fucked, imo a lot worse than my country (turkey)

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Industrial cities where you'll find muzzies have always been subhuman shitholes. You could go there 100 years ago and you'd have an equally shit time. They have never been what you're looking for.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

It’s their lack of consistution to their religion that I am ok with them getting brexitted

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

conglomerate
lol my dude...

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

intransitive verb
: to gather into a mass or coherent whole

m8 pls

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Fucking fuck. I didn't know England was so utterly and completely fucked. I live about 30 miles outside Belfast. I haven't seen a non-White person for weeks. I haven't seen a moslem for ages. Ironic that The Troubles might not have been all bad

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Fucking Easton I swear. Doesn't look like I missed any easy commiethot pussy though.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

North Yorkshire pal
As quintessential traditional English as you can get
I dont visit Sup Forums very often but the way many Brits here paint this country is way different from the reality I see every day. Maybe they just live in shitholes and like to complain about it

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

underrated

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Join us orange brother!

Eire has less than 30,000 muzrats, and you can tweet without being arrested, leave that oppressive Great Pakisatan!

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

id
AHAHAHAHAHA

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

In 20 years time
you added '0' by mistake
youtu.be/flRELYUqmUE

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

ID
tough luck pal

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Nah it's just the big city and a couple towns/burbs. Just go look up their population demographics dumb dumb. The UK does a census m8. Sure it may not be accurate - but it's accurate enough to give you a good picture. That being said - one Mudslime is, one too many.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

BAN TRADTHOT POSTERS

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Why do people ask these questions on Sup Forums?

You're obviously going to get a biased answer.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Did you even read the article? He's talking about the TFL board not passengers on trains.

Another example of Sup Forums retardation.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Obummer tried to culturally enrich a town in California in 2014 with migrants. Townsfolk took to the streets, and blocked the busses. There was a standoff, and the Feds took them someplace else. Nobody was armed, but the citizen's wouldn't back down.

Its something to think about. They will start to enrich the more rural areas. What would your government do if faced with that type of opposition? Would it spark other areas to do the same? Somewhere somebody has to take a stand. Townsfolk doing this could be a start.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-immigrants-murrieta-20140701-story.html

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

why is Sup Forums an echochamber?
looks like you've finally figured it out

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

poo
lsd

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

Nah mate, we're too different. Even NI catholics realise that they're not like you, except maybe the shinners but they're all fucking loon balls. It might have worked 50 or 60 years ago but we've been separate for to long now. Nearly 100 years. Independent NI is the only way now.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

London is the entire nation of the UK
Fuck of Hans

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

What was the aftermath of this? I'm sure that's not enough for the globalist kikes to just give up and go home.
Didn't they wait till lights out and then quietly bus them in again?

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

what the fuck are those women wearing?? I've never seen that before?

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Why does every “”””british”””” paki have the same way of speaking and the same accent?

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

The capital can secede in a country with no secession laws.
Shit posting at it's finest

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

More importantly, why has Hitchens pissed himself/cummed in his pants?

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

British Empire burnt coal, now they pay toll

James Thomas
James Thomas

RMMT

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Thats sad.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Soreass' shekels go towards some pretty sad, sorry-assed shit sometimes.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Are you in Bristol?

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

fuck i feel bad for you guys. you're just some indian guy with an opinion but everything you say here is associated with feces. seems even the id generator is giving you a hard time now

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

It sort of is. Things could have been very different

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

This self defeating attitude of Britcucks like you is why a 56% white country like the United Slaves of Israel has the audacity to bully Euros.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

No that was the end of it. Migrants went somewhere else. (Who knows where) And this was in California of all places. I don't know if its because they know we are armed, or their just cowards. But what were they going to do? Drive through the protest? They also didn't want the nation's attention on it. What if other places took the same position? It could be a huge backlash. So they just took them somewhere else. But that town was saved.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

thats the point.
He’s did want to replace them because they were incompetent or corrupt, he wanted them simply because they were white.
I’d call you cucks or something, but your colonies aren’t better.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Turd in the passenger seat instead of the drivers seat
This image is a true reflection of reality, Netanyahu is probably the one doing the driving.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

vacationed in London a year ago. Arabic text written everywhere you look along side with English. Markets designated as halal. Women wearing the head scarf, some even in burkas. The underground was somehow dirtier than New York's subway. Took a train & maybe a cab I can't remember out into the countryside to Guildford(?) I think. Its much better out there. Rolling green pastures, farmland, no fucking mudslimes or their shit text. London is a cesspool.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

inspo?

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Looks like a shot from Istanbul

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

This.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

East Mids here, varies greatly.

Derby - There's a suburb almost specifically for them (Normanton) and it's like little India. The rest of Derby isn't too bad at all.
Leicester - More Muslims than the middle East
Nottingham - Varies greatly by area, but quite a few

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
Child sex abuse gangs could have assaulted ONE MILLION youngsters in the UK
From a lefty shitrag a couple of years ago, so no mention of muslims, obviously.
one million
even according to the left

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Parts of it yeah but things are coming around.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I never really see any, but that might be because I live in the countryside

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

My girlfriend lived in UK like 7 years ago and she said it was already an Islamic shithole where the native people are ashamed of their flag then. What we see in media today is basically a decade of lag. They are far beyond the hell we imagine it to be by now.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

I said "might" tbf. East Midlands is relatively good though compared to the rest of England. And, yeah, fuck Leicester obviously.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

well, seems like this thread is more dead than my granddad

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

I'm not ashamed of my flag. I'm just not allowed to display it publicly. Also fuck you.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

It's mostly just cesspit that is London, sure other bigger cities suffer from muslim problem as well but it's a fraction of what London is. South has more muslims than the north england.

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

fuck Leicester
Indeed.

I'm in a semi rural part of Derby, we get the odd Sikh but they're pretty based desu

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

I mean at least we didn't start the bloodiest war in human history so our children could get raped by Pakis.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

(((we))) didn't start the bloodiest war in human history
Sure you didn't lad

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

unironically blaming US for UK starting a war with Germany over a country it never actually protected and making Israel
hwat

William Anderson
William Anderson

Give it a rest

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

making Israel
Wrong war mate. Balfour declaration was 1917. That was us too though tbf

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

The immigration of Jews into the British Mandate of Palestine began after WW1, but Israel was made official in the wake of WW2, thus sparking the neverending war that has been between the world of Arabia and Jews.
There were 2 world wars fought to make it happen.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Germans wanted to create Israel in Europe before the beginning of ww1

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

based mudslimes

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

thus sparking the neverending war that has been between the world of Arabia and Jews for 1400 years
hmm

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

You know its bad when the first generation muzzies tells me your goverment is letting in to many pakis now

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Muslims and Jews were BFFs for all that time up until the immigration started post-WW1. Every time Europeans tried to get rid of Jews the Muslims took them in and gave them shelter.

Once Jews were guaranteed protection by Western powers they slowly began making power plays in the Middle East. For all the dirty shit that America is involved in with that business, it wouldn't have been possible without the English working since the time of Oliver Cromwell to make it happen.

Carter White
Carter White

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=e0q6MJDVtQw

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Well OP what really grinds you down in bongland is the constant, and I mean constant, shilling by the BBC and advertisers for Muslims and mixed race couples ( which of course are always black man / white woman). It really is in your face twenty four seven. The worst offenders are radio 4 and radio 5live

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Muslims and Jews were BFFs for all that time up until the immigration started post-WW1.
Audible kek. Well played.
cbeebies is the most despicable imo

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Haven't watched that, what's going on with cbeebies?

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Women should never be leaders.
ummm god save the queen ?

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

The same shit as on the rest of the bbc, except it's aimed at children. The only stuff on there that doesn't seem to be propaganda is literal gibberish like in the night garden and what have you.

Jason King
Jason King

Audible kek. Well played.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Jews_from_Spain
It is said of the Jews expelled from Spain in the s. XV and that preserve in the East the language and the Spanish traditions. The expulsion of the Jews [...] sent a large number of families out of the Iberian Peninsula, mainly from Andalusia and Castile, to settle in the eastern Mediterranean countries dominated by the Turks, where they formed colonies which have survived to this day, especially in Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria [...]. These families, generally composed of Sephardic elements of good social standing, have maintained their religion, traditions, language and even their own literature for four and a half centuries. The Spanish that they transported, the one of Castile and Andalusia of ends of century XV, removed from all contact with the one of the Peninsula, has not participated of the evolution undergone by the one of Spain and Spanish colonial America. His phonetics presents some archaic but not degenerate forms; Its vocabulary offers countless Hebrew, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Turkish, according to the countries of residence
Face it, the Jews piggybacked on whoever had been strong at the time. Muslims were the biggest Jew enablers up until the West was the dominant power of the world - which hadn't really been realized until the end of WW1 and the Ottoman Empire dissolving.

Where Jewish admittance is concerned, it began with Oliver Cromwell.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

implying the Queen leads anything
She's head of the church of England and has done nothing to stop the islamisation of our country

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Dhimmis
BFFs

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

B O L T O N
O
L
T
O
N

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Asian chap
Every fucking time

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Kek at that ID but you're right

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

POO

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Has Hitchens just shit himself

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

God damnit Khan, can you fucking read?
If you look through influential figures of Islamic history many of them were Jews. Many of them were Jews in the same way many of them are Jews in the West today. They were rubbing elbows with the Muslim elite for a long long time before they chose Europe as their primary courts thanks to its growing power and influence.
During the Middle Ages, Jewish people under Muslim rule experienced tolerance and integration.[9]:55 Some historians refer to this time period as the "Golden Age" for the Jews, as more opportunities became available to them.[9] In the context of day-to-day life, Abdel Fattah Ashour, a professor of medieval history at Cairo University, states that Jewish people found solace under Islamic rule during the Middle Ages.[9]:56 The Muslim rule at times didn't fully enforce the Pact of Umar and the traditional Dhimmi status of Jews; i.e., the Jews sometimes, as in eleventh-century Granada, were not second-class citizens.

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Nah. They just blurred out his massive cock. I see what you mean though.

Liam White
Liam White

at times didn't fully enforce
sometimes were not second class citizens
BFFs for 1400 years

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

It is much worse than you think.
If you see muslims already it is too late.
I live in an Islamic ghetto. Have done my whole life.
The rate at which they breed is astounding. They already have footholds all over our nation. Forget rapes. Forget terrorism. The only thing that should be holding your attention is birth rates.
If they are not exterminated/deported/chemically castrated within the next 5-10 years there is no hope.
"It's not bad goys, just far right /pol exasperating" jesus I voted for Ed Miliband and I'm telling you this is an invasion and ethnic cleansing.
And they have already won. If they can keep their inbreds in line for another decade we're fucked.
In 1991 London was 81% white British. In 2012, just 45% white British. Just 21 years, that's all it took. Just 21 years.
Wake the fuck up.

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

fucking puppet audience boo him

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

When do you predict the race/civil war will happen?
I say in about 12 years time

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Why are you so desperate to paint the picture that Jews and Muslims were not natural allies for a long time? Muslims had zero problem with Jews until they began to settle Palestine. When you look at any moment in history that Jews were expelled, it was never from a Muslim country.
The Ottoman Empire served as a refuge for Jewish refugees from Spanish empire, especially after the fall of Muslim Spain in 1492 and Edict of Expulsion. This continued through the Roman Catholic Inquisition, as secret Jews and forced converts continued to flee Spain. The Maghreb from North Africa similarly found refuge among the Ottomans, as large Arabian cities created their own restrictive Jewish quarters (Mellahs).
There would be some minor quarrels among locals and Jews but nothing that was ever the act of an angry state. Muslim rulers generally had leniency on Jews because they were very much in cahoots with one another, just like Jews do with our leaders today.

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

frontal anus
No, he's cummed himself, probably those hotties in binbags behind him

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

If you guys did more to speak out against Mussies it would be a huge plus but Indians seem to be more content to ride the identity politics train these days.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

44% of all UK births are non British and that climbs at a rate of 2% a year.

It's already over. In 10-20 year the UK will be Islamic/Jewish/African. In 5 years the Rubicon will be crossed.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Muslims had zero problem with Jews until they began to settle Palestine.
This is just utter bollocks mate. Muslims were a better option for them than Christians at times, but that isn't saying much.

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

More like 28% of births are non British and mostly Polish

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Why do our leaders hate white Brits so much, why??

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Only pakis there seem to run curry houses and taxis otherwise I’ve never seen them. Went to uni there. Only knew one and he was bald with a very noticeable scar across an eye that’s blind. Looks like a super villain, works at JP Morgan in Poole tell him Max says hi.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

28.2 born to women born outside the country
What about babies born to second/third-generation immigrants? That puts it close to 50% surely.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Only white people live the country side, few pikeys here and there. Inner cities are all shit holes

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Why are Brits always the most blackpilled on this board? Stop being cucks and trying to figure out ways to save yourself. Stay in your home and fight for it till you die. Don't fucking run as soon as things get at all tough.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Most of them are unemployed lad.
Went to uni there.
What, 20 years ago? Plenty of them in Bristol. Quite a few Somalis as well.

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

It's 4%, yeah it's bad but foreigners (mostly burgers) like to pretend it's 30% or something. You only really see them in London/some in cities. TV doesn't help with the perception considering most TV shows are made in London meaning they project their demographics elsewhere which is why a ton of shows are 50% black cast even though they're 3% of the population.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

What has she done to stop the Islamisation of both our countries? Everyone in the West including our head of state is afraid of a word beginning with R

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Don't move to comfy Dorset or Wiltshire
Stay in Yorkshire and fight till you die
No

Juan Long
Juan Long

Stop being cucks
Only the English, Scots and Welsh are cucks fatty. We Ulster-Scots are a frontier people and we're still armed to the teeth. That's why Ulster is still 98%+ White

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Jewish involvement in the slave-trade was in Al-Andalus, as Islamic Spain was called.[4] There was a guild of Jewish slave traders in Constantinople. The city was a major center of the slave trade in the 15th century and later. By 1475 most of the slaves were provided by Tatar raids on Slavic villages.
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Eventually Naghrillah was given the job of a tax collector, then a secretary, and finally an assistant vizier of state to the Berber king Habbus al-Muzaffar.[4]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_ibn_Naghrillah

"these Muslims are the most solicitous for us and most protective of us. .. their wine is not idolatrous-"
books.google.com/books?id=bZ5iAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT135&lpg=PT135&dq=Rabbi Zemah Gaon wine&source=bl&ots=8_gQSmfGGr&sig=YvP79ELLgVM3p_JHZ5SdSm6Gyys&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig__aXu__XAhVCwmMKHRh5A1oQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=Rabbi Zemah Gaon wine&f=false

Face it, Muslims loved them some happy merchants, Khan. You Muslim niggers are only mad because they took a slice for themselves.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Its bad but not that bad, Sweden and France are worse. But the krauts on pol like to pretend that there nation is an ethnostate even though its just as bad.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Spanish Jews allowed secret entry of African Moors into Spain. Jews are a horrible deceitful people that fucking love seeing chaos unfold. I hope the Chinks are savy on Jews when they assume control of the planet

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Sweden
Im not too sure we are worse.
We dont have sharia law in any way shape or form, we do have gang rapes by foreigners but they actually get arrested for it, we havent elected a muslim dude as mayor of a city (yet) and our populist party is growing and their ideas are spreading

However "No worse than britan" is hardly a compliment nowadays

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

potatoniggers are white
Of course they have been allies in specific cases, but so what. Saudi Arabia and Israel are even allies today. It's hardly been a 1400 lovefest between jews and muslims though, which is how you are trying to portray it.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

*1400-year lovefest

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Put me in the screencap

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

" we do have gang rapes by foreigners but they actually get arrested for it "

Are you sure about that.

Estimates put our Muzzie population at around 4.4% in the UK . In Sweden its anywhere between 5 and 6%.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

P O O
O O
O O

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

I reckon it's a sneaky shilling tactic. There's only one reason you ramp the islamic christmas adverts up to 11- Because you're losing your grip on the narrative.
There's still a huge portion of the population plugged in to zog-vision, but even they are beginning to realise it's tomorrow for them.
I was reminding our brown neighbours in another thread that they are being beaten, intimidated & ostracised all over the country & no one gives a single fuck. Not their leaders, not the media, certainly not us.
Out of the handful that were bragging in that thread only one kept posting bait. It is in truth a tragedy for both sides of the coin. There's no happy ending for anyone.

David Martinez
David Martinez

Brace yourself. They're emptying zones 1 and 2 into the outer suburbs. Orpington for example has been swamped with a black crime wave and there's hijabis everywhere.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Are you sure about that.
Yes, they get very very very light sentences but atleast we arrest them
Uk on the other hand arrested the victims of the Rotherham rapists so i suppose thats better?

In Sweden its anywhere between 5 and 6%.
Because we import more, dum dum.
Im not saying Sweden is anything to aspire to because we are doing shit but its not as shit as you guys currently.

Canada is pulling ahead in the race as well so they are even worse than you guys are

Ryan James
Ryan James

You're no loss lad. Get yourself off

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

They fill cities with a strong identity first. Think about it. Brummies, cockneys ect. Obviously Scousers are next to go. They did it in one generation flat and now are so good at it they can wreck an are a in 5 years
Next will be market towns with strong folk traditions that they could destroy using retarded by laws (like they tried with the bacup coco nutters) or using media marxism and nogs like they do with border Morris. Think how well maypoles were scrubbed from schools ect

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Is the south west of England the best place to move to? If so, where to specifically

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

London is BLACKED, though, If you take a coach from Victoria to Stansted and look out of the window, it's like seeing the streets of a Muslim country.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

They have to get police out every night after school to herd the black kids out of the town centre. Hundreds of them. In formerly white bexleyheath

People who smugly think this won't spread make me feel like I've got Cassandra curse. The disbelief is why it's so easy for them to seed new areas
Also the toxic attitude that it's happening in another town not near me. Great solidarity

John Bennett
John Bennett

I'm going, don't worry about that. Fuck Yorkshire tbqh. It's shit. Even half of the natives are commie scum or wannabe muslims. I have to think of my kids' futures.
Yes. Anywhere but Bristol, pretty much.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

Move to Rotherham or Rochdale. It's cheap, beautiful architecture & countryside, and the muzzies daren't come out after dark. When they do they stay in their little ghettos and keep their eyes on the floor.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

duly noted
Thanks man I'll look into it

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

I love 75 miles from London. A hijabed woman & her kids have just moved into my street. There's no escape.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Not true.
Went for a week with my children in the Peak District for walking holiday.
All I saw were young men & their completely covered or headscarfed wives, plus or minus kids. Old men in trad dress. going on as if the beauty spots belonged to them/
I was depressed as fuck.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

You forgot Manchester.
Never venture near to Manchester......

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

what's with this guy's eyes ?

Asher King
Asher King

Maybe you should have joined the good guys in the war.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Kent
All of the towns around the River Mudway are a cesspit of Muds.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

And you don’t have a problem with that?

Another example of soyboy retardation

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

Welp, it's your day today chump cuz I'm here to stab ya!
see's ID:poolsd
top zozzle *stabs totally*

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

Fuck Yorkshire

You should just get the fuck off the island lad
Sounds like you will be no loss to anybody

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Are they only in London, Birmingham, etc?
yes, and even in those cities they're secluded to their own ghettos

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Staffordshire is full of them
get the fuck out

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

poolsd
poo laxative stress disorder

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

You voting Labour again?

David White
David White

Well we tried to get rid of them but they're stubborn cunts

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

I have noticed an increase of darkies in Liverpool over the past few years, still not manchester levels

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Also the beach towns are infested

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

No theyre not the fuck you on about? Ghettoes like Bromley?

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

This, my figure is related to totals. "Foreign born" is a cop out

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

They are putting feral ghouls in market towns and isolated island communities, the UK government is preemptively striking at the indigenous people in areas they think they will pull back to.

The Jewish bloodlust for the British will never sate. Our reward for saving them will be annihilation, such is the way in which the Semitic mind works.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Rotherham

Surly satireposting

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Isn’t that where the rape gangs were

John Morales
John Morales

Ireland is being Africanized at a rate of 10,000's a year and your PM is a communists faggot. You have to have a nationalist party leader tell you that all those centuries of struggle for independence to be replaced in a generation by brown LARPers isn't actually "independence ".

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

well I live next door to one, hes been there a long time though and is not part of a local 'community' of them, however if they have work done on their house I often notice its muslim workers not white people that do it.

Corner shop used to be owned by a funny chinese guy but then it got taken over by a paki that nobody liked and eventually it got shut down about a year ago.

We have always had a lot of nigs and muslims but they go to the international university in town center, so these are basically the upper class elite pakis, we even have like saudi royals and shit, doesn't usually cause any problems with the local community.

Then you got a lot of poor foreigners coming in from nearby cities like Luton, Aylesbury where the terrorists live. Milton Keynes which has a lot of general criminality and also asian rape gangs, then in the other direction we have oxford, again more rapists there. We are governed by the council of the wider area not our own town so basically the government says you need to build X amount of houses, council chooses how to distribute that, its easier to stick it on our town though than create a new town somewhere, so we now have tightly packed housing with small gardens outside of the official boundaries of the town ( beyond the 'bypass' road ) for example. A lot of these houses are basically council estate type free housing for criminals, unemployed, recent immigrants etc, thats the sort of place you are going to start getting these muslim enclaves and rape gangs forming.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

What's the matter, can't afford to live in the south west? The absolute STATE of commies. Yorkshire is shit and I'm sick of the place. There are cunts here who've never had a job and somehow blame this on an old bag closing down a few mines thirty fucking years ago. And they're the non-muslims. Everyone knows the south is better, especially the south west.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

not the United Emirate

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Camden Price
Camden Price

Bristols or GTFO

Liam White
Liam White

My village wasn100% white now 10 years ago now it's like 50/50 it's been colonized by Muslims. It's only 30min drive from a city like most villages so expect that to happen nation wide soon. Rip uk

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

I know, I live in one. LDN is sending all it's welfare leeches here, sudden influx of their blacks in the past 3 or 4 years, as well as muzzies & Poles.
And I'm moving.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Somerset is mostly white/semi-white, same i Devon i think, so we good for now

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Lost in one generation.
And the next census won't tell even the half of the truth. Factor in all the hidden relatives and second families, illegals, overstays on visas, god knows what else.....
And Wiki claims my town has the same population as when I went to school .......bollocks......they can't stop building houses and all the towns are joining u p to one another, no space between them, and farming land all built over to make tiny houses and flats to shove all the 'new' arrivals in. Doctors have multi-lingual notices and computer screens to people can check in ans there are so many languages spoken.
There was one black person in my school in my day, and no muslims or jews.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Absolutely disgusting. They truly are inbred subhumans.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit