Why didn't Hitler just smoke weed and chill instead of invading half of Europe and killing all those white people?

why didn't Hitler just smoke weed and chill instead of invading half of Europe and killing all those white people?

bs, weed makes me anxious and on edge

He ate meth and mercury instead.

Jews installed Communism in Russia. someone had to stop it.

>nu-male mutt can't handle devil's lettuce
Maximum beta.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson smoked, sold, and grew weed and they were still killed red coats like it was an average Tuesday morning

DUDE

So youre anti-capitalist ? hitler thought it was a made up jew thing as well.. just sayin'

>being a low test stoner lefty degenerate
>being a real man

Choose one

>mutt
idi nahui blyat ya tvayu mama yibal

Idk but I smoke oil, 95% pure THC.

Coffee, a cig...hit the books.

Niggers are always high, that doesn't stop them from committing the most violent crime

>IF WE ALL HAD A BONG, WE'D ALL GET ALONG
>WE'D ALL HAVE TO BE ON DRUGS TO GET ALONG
I guess someone fucked up their brains with weed.

if you all had bongs I would just take advantage of your chill and usurer the shit out of you

Hello Shlomo.

Because Germany would be gone three weeks later.

What time line area you living in?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE
LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED
LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA
inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cus he was a meth-head.

see

Because the economy that Hitler was going along with necessitated war. The German economy would've collapsed if Hitler didn't invade poland but at least they would've kept Austria, East Prussia, and the Sudetenland.

>nu-male mutt has to smoke pot to exist
Maximum beta.

>being so low IQ that weed doesn't noticeably fuck with your brain
Jesus Christ get a life

Bur he did smoke weed.
Why do you think he was a psychopathic monster.
Weed makes you commit murder.

He still would have invaded the netherlands, retard.

But what you mean: "Why didnt Hitler induce a drug that literally turns him into an low-functioning autist?"

Because he wanted a Europe for Europeans and wanted German money to be controlled by Germans and not Kikes. Weed is a Kike drug to dull the senses and rob you of your ambitions and freedoms.

I smoke weed and I still don't believe poland is a real country.

Weed is degenerate, better slaughter lots of goyim

checked
WEED

he did, but he was a schizophrenic and weed sends schizos from 0-100 in .5 seconds. just kidding... but:

britain wanted a second world war with germany and engineered the provocation. hitler kept making speeches lamenting the need for war and how it was robbing him of his time and resources to help germany and germans. he kept hoping for peace with britain, but the goal was the destruction of germany by the ''allies'' namely the international bank cartel and secret organizations hitler expelled from his land freeing his people from their yolk. these are the speeches they never show you, they don't want you to know about.