TRADTHOT purge 2017

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

It's time to deliver the killing blow to women like faith goldy and Lauren southern. They arent traditional. Watch this video rooshV explains. They are actors playing a part in order to profit off OUR IDEAS. We need to end this. These women would have zero followers if they weren't solid 7/10s. They don't convert anyone. Only people that are conservative watch these videos. You won't find a liberal stumble onto them and then change his mind. Get over that idea. We need to destroy the false tradthots. So how do we do it. If you say they arent actors why would they put themselves out there and ruin there future for this shit. Well lauren is a university drop out she really has nothing going for her lmao youtu.be/vEwx6LwqfZs

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vEwx6LwqfZs
youtube.com/watch?v=OVHhIv4SYtM
youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI
youtube.com/watch?v=PD76B9D8UIo
youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM
tradthot.com

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

wtf I love some dirty brown faggot and hate white women usefull idiots now

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

He said you would say that. He also said he's degenerate and that would cloud your minds lmao.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

Faith Goldie is /ourgirl/ she didn't cuck us after Cville or ever

Tara is okay (no problems in my view)

LS shits on white guys and is more condescending than muh sjws

dooche is a bitch with mental problems. stay the fuck in your lane shitskin

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

who fucking cares?

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

dooche's nut huggers are worse than LS 's orbiters

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Hehe memes

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

t. Beta orbiter

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Semite tells Sup Forums that removing white women from ethno-nationalism is the only way to save the white race.

Wow, nobody cares what this nigger has to say. Having women spreading consensus on our core values is good. That's what women are for.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

They'll purge themselves OP, don't worry about it. LS is now stuck with her civic nationalist coalburner friendly audience for good. Go check out the comment on her youtube and twitter. She literally laughs at the fact she's getting more followers for being a coalburner with no repercussions (muh good example for other women) and she still has an endless army of brown betas to white knight for her over the internet.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

implying I watch or sub to any of these faggots besides woes, spencer, morracow and cato
implying you arent a pathetic cuck hanging on the word of some arab faggot

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

fuck off OP.
Faith Goldie is /ourgirl/ we need voices lad.
the right can't grow on men or white people alone its unrealistic

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Lauren southern
faith goldy
ethnonationalism

Wrooooong, Lauren literally fucks black dudes

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

our core values is good.
like having relationships with niggers is ok because it's only temporary and you don't mean to settle down with them :)

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

The whole "trad" angle needs to be dropped off. The thots aren't traditional but neither is user, last time I checked none of the shit we do is "trad" at all, at this point the only traditional people around are rural normies that don't even give a shit about politics. We need a new direction.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Oops. Two shills fell into the same trap.
Regardless of who they fuck, they are spreading our values.
If they open people's minds up to the idea of white genocide and stopping it, i don't care if they fuck ten million niggers

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

i don't care if they fuck ten million niggers

Kek trust me we know, Reddit

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Coalburner detected. DOTR awaits you.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Regardless of who they fuck, they are spreading our values.
my fucking sides
Fuck off back to the Donald because I don't know whose "values" you're referring too. There's pretty much one thing you just aren't allowed to do, and that's burn the coal. Isn't it?

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

THEY don't open anyone's mind. The only people watching are already part of the movement lmao

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

these shill bots have almost the same response time.
Call me when your programmer gives you an argument.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Ideologies are for faggots.
You get what ever they give you.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

I bet it's Soros with his 6 gorillion that he invested to harass you online

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

you’re a shill!!!!
only a shill would attack my nigger fucking princess!!!

Kys my man, you’re whiteknighting a 4th rate “intellectual” (and that’s generous) who fucks simians.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

they recruit idiots and then when they are challenged at an appropriate time with debate they will serve to move people further to the right. This trad thot nonsense is just reeeing 8can autists led by shills (yet again)

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

they are spreading our values
What values? Using 4kg of makeup on daily basis and not having a real work?

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

muh soros boogyman

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

There's one thing you aren't allowed to do
No, kys degenerate faggot. I bet you suck dicks for money if you have this kind of misunderstanding.

Proofs?

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Nigger I was clearly being sarcastic
muh attractive movement
ms paint
You beta faggots are dogshit at memes
Post a timestamp proving you're white. I'd put a lot of money that you're a shitskin.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Nice argument faggot.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

We are all "niggers"
youtube.com/watch?v=OVHhIv4SYtM

Impossible to NOT fuck a nigger, as all humans are African.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

This guy is right. All these "based thots" are just benefiting off our ideas and our own movement. Lauren Southern is a filthy whore who literally sucks dicks for money.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

Honestly Lauren Rose just seems strange to me. She popped up out of nowhere and just happened to say everything that would get Sup Forums to love her? Seems fishy.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Guarantee he’s a she or he’s a beta mystery meat nonwhite who’s filled with ressentiment that he can’t be a part of the Alt-Right. Every other poster on here falls into that latter category these days.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

THEY ARE ACTORS

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Sounds like something a nigger would say.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Still no argument.

muh jealousy
kys commie scum. You and this guy can wear make up all day if you want to

I literally don't give a single shit about your feelings. I only care about which path best promotes the idea of whites working to stop white genocide.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

tradthot
post auggie
RETARD LEAF
The fact august even comes from West Virginia means she grew up knowing traditional values more than you

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

Nigger, you're propping up a 19 year old girl as a figurehead for White Nationalism. What could possibly go wrong? Especially since the last one turned out to be so great. Did you know that Wife with a purpose, the most "traditional" woman used to cheat on her husband with a lesbian? Recruiting women to do anything other than talk to other women about female shit is a mistake that will prove to be fatal. It's already causing too many idiots to question whether burning the coal is a forgivable sin. This is exactly why women have to place in the front.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

meme flags and these spencer shill tier "arguments"
just sad

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

nigger detected.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

lmao this much projection.
Look at the OP to find the shitskin, shitskin.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Well, post proof then

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

I'm not doing shit for you, nignog.

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

Don't worry about it nonwhite

Angel Price
Angel Price

Ugh where's the Norse archive bro. This self-promoting faggot just got a bunch of views.
Do. Not. Give. Attention. To. E-Celebs.

Doesn't matter who it is.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Why do you think a girl who fucks black guys and doesn’t support white nationalism is a good mouthpiece to stop white genocide?

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

Because she has a large and growing following; and is promoting just that.

Jack James
Jack James

I could say this about anyone. You have no evidence of this.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

I posted her because it gets your attention. Pic unrelated

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

If we're purging degeneracy then purge the degenerate men too.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Why do you care that she fucks niggers?
You have no problem following a shitskin who slums around Eastern Europe fucking white women, and makes a living teaching niggers to pump and dump white women so one would think you would be ok with that....

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

everyone ignoring these beautiful pair of digits
He's right, ya know. If your as concerned about taking down e-celebs as you are defending them, your just as much a problem as they are.

Let LS crash and burn on her own. Things are swinging further right anyway, and people who can't keep pace will be left in the dirt

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

Why, you're not even white?

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

is anyone even white in that picture? lauren is a jew, the rest are mexicans?

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

a figure head for white nationalism
lol
No one made this bitch queen, she's a talking head, do you also consider the bitches on The View to be "figureheads" for social democracy?

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

posting stale memes, the extent of the white knight argument

tradthots exist so that ugly fucks can jack off online and think they're doing something for the movement

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

youtu.be/vEwx6LwqfZs
wow

this video is great

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

If you get rid of a problem then you're just as big of a problem as the problem itself
retard logic

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Nah, beta males rally behind her then next thing you know they're defending coalburner, because, "it's for the greater good". What a fucking joke dude, I'm tired of talking about it.
We're all fucking doomed anyways, I'm taking my 6 figure making ass and fucking off to my gated neighborhood. You can all get skinned by niggers for all I care.
youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

b-b-bbut you're not white
still no argument

well, you tried

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Roastie detected. I don’t like Roosh either because he’s a degenerate sex-obsessed semite. I am allowed to dislike both Roosh and Lauren Southern for different reasons. Go donate to her, cuckboi. She’ll use the contributions to subsidize her next night out with Tyrone.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

Spergos like you are scaring people away and leftists are loving it.
We all had the misfortune of being raised up in this shit degeneracy. None of us are perfect.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Roosh is based and he's right on the subject. Bitches be THOTright and trying to capitalize on the movement. The girl in the video was like "I don't have a patreon" but that still doesn't stop her from absorbing the attention.

Girls were like in during Bush too. There are always majority-status chasers.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

I'm tired of talking about it
lol
Yet you fags keep making and bumping these threads everyday!
Just ignore the bitch if you don't like her.

b-but she's getting patreon money from beta orbiters
NOT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM
We need a word for faggots that white-knight for beta males and try to save them from their poor life choices.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

that makes him more qualified on what white women are like actually, you aren't helping your case

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Does anyone know who this is?

Roosh: Bitch, you know who I am. Even your mom knows who I am.

Roosh probably banged her mom. She wants his dick already.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

MGTOW and PUA fags are bigger cancer than Tradthots tbqh

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

hey, leave aug alone
she's not an old roastie like your camwhore bitches

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

When all the white sexually frustrated virgins angry at white women for not wanting to sleep with their obese neet acne covered asses destroy the white race
lel

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

I love her

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Fuck that Arab sleaze too. Some of us can get laid without giving girls roofies, camel jockie.

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

destroy people that thrive on negative attention
by giving them more negative attention

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Here's a thought experiment. What if we all stopped posting? They would have no ideas. The world would stop.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Gross. Gas yourselves.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

guys just need to not watch them and see if they'll stick around. Maybe after a few months of them losing money, Laura Southern will get "woke' and join BLM

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

All these people shilling “tradthot” or whatever as a meme are clearly the same people who have created MGTOW and the ideas that all women are whores and moneypits and that love is a scam.

You may as well make a post saying “HEY EVERYONE IM A LONELY AUTISTIC FUCKFACE WHOS BITTER AND RESENTS WOMEN BECAUSE IVE NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BY ONE”

It’s pathetic.

pic related, they only honorable way left for you fucks.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Which tweet/comment is user referring to? I have been out of it for a few days.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

They don't convert anyone.
This really needs to be said more. I would never send someone a fucking Lauren Southern (or any of these bitches) video to convince them of anything. Chances are, it would do more harm than good and I would be ridiculed for getting information from some dumb bitch, and rightfully so.

If these bimbo's want to be on youtube, they need to go have some kids with a nice guy, make it work, show everyone how happy they are living #tradlife. That would actually convert people. These fucking bimbo's are not even close to traditional. They all act so manly and aggressive, they probably wouldn't even make decent wives.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

I N S E C U R E

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

Look

Just a reminder that every time you post these shill accounts I will sub to one more of these youtube personalities.

I'll click on their playlists and give them more views while its on mute in the background.

Stop e-celb shilling.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Coal burning is intolerable

Lana of red ice is our girl she just had a baby

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

She's hanging out with (((Luk Lowindaski))) (the Jews didndunuffin in 9/11 guy)

Luk Lowindawski is a bad dude... he is known to get chicks with cocaine! get them hooked on drugs and just use them and flashlight... after all white women is goyim (cattle) to jews... who cares!

Lauren Southern is probably hooked on drugs! it means she is compromised!

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

You fags try too hard sometimes. Let them be we need better optics over ugly edgelords

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Hi Lauren.

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

ikr

You even see her on here sometimes bitching and moaning about how her critics are "just virgins and neckbeards afraid of intelligent womyn!!!".

Even if she doesn't realize it her and other tradthots like Pettibone are essentially of feminist mindset.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

youtube.com/watch?v=PD76B9D8UIo

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

You retards that hate "tradthots" (jesus stop being a nigger) need to read up on The Art of War and other military doctrines. You're just so fucking naive and clueless it hurts.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

woes weighs in

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

It's Lauren

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

You have been fooled

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

She's so hot. Anyone know where I can get more pics of her?

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

I wish they would do more interesting things and go to more interesting places like the happening in Jerusalem. I forgot about them until these threads started popping up. I guess any press is good press

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

tfw you will never be with AugFrog

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

why even live

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

tfw you’ll never be Sid Vicious to her Nancy Spungen

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Is her instagram still on private?

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

WHY ARE THEY ALL MEXICANS

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

I've read the Art of War. Do you know what my favorite quote from it is?

The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless. If it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it, nor the wise make plans against it.

Now think about that and ask yourself why you are a brainlet beta orbiting faggot.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

"im a gay prostitute, so dont attack women"
-millenial woes

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

I say we need a 'Masquerading faggot posing as AR' purge. Let's start with your homo ass.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

caring about some muslim that wants to steal some beta orbitor donations from some bimbo's

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

are you still going your own way

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

That pic is a grain of truth, but you would be surprised how many lurkers there are

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

roosh explains
Stopped reading after that

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

they are spreading

...their puss lips for BBC

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

e-celeb 1 says e-celeb 2 is bad.

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Backing OP 100% women from this generation haven't been programmed with traditionalism and don't have it innately. The movement needs to grow a lot first.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

tradthot.com

TFW it's real

Leo White
Leo White

That can't happen. LS being openly coalburner breaks down the cultural barriers that are supposed to define white identity. She is tainted. Get enough balls to stand up for REAL purity, not just the 'best you think you can get' you little cuck.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Roosh and Nazbol fags: GET OUT.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

fuck off shill

leaf

your opinion doesnt matter

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Ofcourse, he is a cult leader and wants you to pay him for his useless PUA advice. Fucking cult orbiters

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

The soyboy in the beanie back there

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

BEGONE THOTS

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Night of Long Dicks

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

You won't find a liberal stumble onto them and then change his mind. Get over that idea.
Very good point, but sadly you'll never convince the beta-orbiting, boot-licking, trump-turd-eating, loyal-to-Israel goyim in here

William Moore
William Moore

Yess goyy, remove every traditionalist voice from the mainstream. Only liberal media should be allowed. Aso MGTOW!

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Don't hate Faith Goldy, she is literally the only tolerable one. Though I wish she didn't have those lips cuz they are distracting as fuck.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

I agree. Never speak to women. Never associate with women. Never have sex with women.
t. genuine goy

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

No one cares if they profit off our ideas as long as the message is getting out you fucking shill cunt.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

Could the divide and conquer shills be any more obvious? You guys aren't very good at this

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

Must watch video from Millennial Woes youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit