TRADTHOT purge 2017

It's time to deliver the killing blow to women like faith goldy and Lauren southern. They arent traditional. Watch this video rooshV explains. They are actors playing a part in order to profit off OUR IDEAS. We need to end this. These women would have zero followers if they weren't solid 7/10s. They don't convert anyone. Only people that are conservative watch these videos. You won't find a liberal stumble onto them and then change his mind. Get over that idea. We need to destroy the false tradthots. So how do we do it. If you say they arent actors why would they put themselves out there and ruin there future for this shit. Well lauren is a university drop out she really has nothing going for her lmao youtu.be/vEwx6LwqfZs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVHhIv4SYtM
youtu.be/vEwx6LwqfZs
youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI
youtube.com/watch?v=PD76B9D8UIo
youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I love some dirty brown faggot and hate white women usefull idiots now

He said you would say that. He also said he's degenerate and that would cloud your minds lmao.

Faith Goldie is /ourgirl/ she didn't cuck us after Cville or ever

Tara is okay (no problems in my view)

LS shits on white guys and is more condescending than muh sjws

dooche is a bitch with mental problems. stay the fuck in your lane shitskin

who fucking cares?

dooche's nut huggers are worse than LS 's orbiters

Hehe memes

>t. Beta orbiter

>Semite tells Sup Forums that removing white women from ethno-nationalism is the only way to save the white race.

Wow, nobody cares what this nigger has to say. Having women spreading consensus on our core values is good. That's what women are for.

They'll purge themselves OP, don't worry about it. LS is now stuck with her civic nationalist coalburner friendly audience for good. Go check out the comment on her youtube and twitter. She literally laughs at the fact she's getting more followers for being a coalburner with no repercussions (muh good example for other women) and she still has an endless army of brown betas to white knight for her over the internet.

>implying I watch or sub to any of these faggots besides woes, spencer, morracow and cato
>implying you arent a pathetic cuck hanging on the word of some arab faggot

fuck off OP.
Faith Goldie is /ourgirl/ we need voices lad.
the right can't grow on men or white people alone its unrealistic

>Lauren southern
>faith goldy
>ethnonationalism

Wrooooong, Lauren literally fucks black dudes

>our core values is good.
like having relationships with niggers is ok because it's only temporary and you don't mean to settle down with them :)

The whole "trad" angle needs to be dropped off. The thots aren't traditional but neither is user, last time I checked none of the shit we do is "trad" at all, at this point the only traditional people around are rural normies that don't even give a shit about politics. We need a new direction.

Oops. Two shills fell into the same trap.
Regardless of who they fuck, they are spreading our values.
If they open people's minds up to the idea of white genocide and stopping it, i don't care if they fuck ten million niggers

>i don't care if they fuck ten million niggers

Kek trust me we know, Reddit

Coalburner detected. DOTR awaits you.

>Regardless of who they fuck, they are spreading our values.
my fucking sides
Fuck off back to the Donald because I don't know whose "values" you're referring too. There's pretty much one thing you just aren't allowed to do, and that's burn the coal. Isn't it?

THEY don't open anyone's mind. The only people watching are already part of the movement lmao

these shill bots have almost the same response time.
Call me when your programmer gives you an argument.

Ideologies are for faggots.
You get what ever they give you.

I bet it's Soros with his 6 gorillion that he invested to harass you online

>you’re a shill!!!!
>only a shill would attack my nigger fucking princess!!!

Kys my man, you’re whiteknighting a 4th rate “intellectual” (and that’s generous) who fucks simians.

they recruit idiots and then when they are challenged at an appropriate time with debate they will serve to move people further to the right. This trad thot nonsense is just reeeing 8can autists led by shills (yet again)

>they are spreading our values
What values? Using 4kg of makeup on daily basis and not having a real work?

>muh soros boogyman

>There's one thing you aren't allowed to do
No, kys degenerate faggot. I bet you suck dicks for money if you have this kind of misunderstanding.

Proofs?

Nigger I was clearly being sarcastic
>muh attractive movement
>ms paint
You beta faggots are dogshit at memes
Post a timestamp proving you're white. I'd put a lot of money that you're a shitskin.

Nice argument faggot.

We are all "niggers"
youtube.com/watch?v=OVHhIv4SYtM

Impossible to NOT fuck a nigger, as all humans are African.

This guy is right. All these "based thots" are just benefiting off our ideas and our own movement. Lauren Southern is a filthy whore who literally sucks dicks for money.

Honestly Lauren Rose just seems strange to me. She popped up out of nowhere and just happened to say everything that would get Sup Forums to love her? Seems fishy.

Guarantee he’s a she or he’s a beta mystery meat nonwhite who’s filled with ressentiment that he can’t be a part of the Alt-Right. Every other poster on here falls into that latter category these days.

THEY ARE ACTORS

Sounds like something a nigger would say.

Still no argument.

>muh jealousy
kys commie scum. You and this guy can wear make up all day if you want to I literally don't give a single shit about your feelings. I only care about which path best promotes the idea of whites working to stop white genocide.

>tradthot
>post auggie
RETARD LEAF
The fact august even comes from West Virginia means she grew up knowing traditional values more than you

Nigger, you're propping up a 19 year old girl as a figurehead for White Nationalism. What could possibly go wrong? Especially since the last one turned out to be so great. Did you know that Wife with a purpose, the most "traditional" woman used to cheat on her husband with a lesbian? Recruiting women to do anything other than talk to other women about female shit is a mistake that will prove to be fatal. It's already causing too many idiots to question whether burning the coal is a forgivable sin. This is exactly why women have to place in the front.

>meme flags and these spencer shill tier "arguments"
just sad

nigger detected.

lmao this much projection.
Look at the OP to find the shitskin, shitskin.

Well, post proof then

I'm not doing shit for you, nignog.

Don't worry about it nonwhite

Ugh where's the Norse archive bro. This self-promoting faggot just got a bunch of views.
Do. Not. Give. Attention. To. E-Celebs.

Doesn't matter who it is.

Why do you think a girl who fucks black guys and doesn’t support white nationalism is a good mouthpiece to stop white genocide?

Because she has a large and growing following; and is promoting just that.

I could say this about anyone. You have no evidence of this.

I posted her because it gets your attention. Pic unrelated

If we're purging degeneracy then purge the degenerate men too.

Why do you care that she fucks niggers?
You have no problem following a shitskin who slums around Eastern Europe fucking white women, and makes a living teaching niggers to pump and dump white women so one would think you would be ok with that....

>everyone ignoring these beautiful pair of digits
He's right, ya know. If your as concerned about taking down e-celebs as you are defending them, your just as much a problem as they are.

Let LS crash and burn on her own. Things are swinging further right anyway, and people who can't keep pace will be left in the dirt

Why, you're not even white?

is anyone even white in that picture? lauren is a jew, the rest are mexicans?

>a figure head for white nationalism
lol
No one made this bitch queen, she's a talking head, do you also consider the bitches on The View to be "figureheads" for social democracy?

posting stale memes, the extent of the white knight argument

tradthots exist so that ugly fucks can jack off online and think they're doing something for the movement

>youtu.be/vEwx6LwqfZs
wow

this video is great

>If you get rid of a problem then you're just as big of a problem as the problem itself
retard logic

Nah, beta males rally behind her then next thing you know they're defending coalburner, because, "it's for the greater good". What a fucking joke dude, I'm tired of talking about it.
We're all fucking doomed anyways, I'm taking my 6 figure making ass and fucking off to my gated neighborhood. You can all get skinned by niggers for all I care.
youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI

>b-b-bbut you're not white
>still no argument

well, you tried

Roastie detected. I don’t like Roosh either because he’s a degenerate sex-obsessed semite. I am allowed to dislike both Roosh and Lauren Southern for different reasons. Go donate to her, cuckboi. She’ll use the contributions to subsidize her next night out with Tyrone.

Spergos like you are scaring people away and leftists are loving it.
We all had the misfortune of being raised up in this shit degeneracy. None of us are perfect.

Roosh is based and he's right on the subject. Bitches be THOTright and trying to capitalize on the movement. The girl in the video was like "I don't have a patreon" but that still doesn't stop her from absorbing the attention.

Girls were like in during Bush too. There are always majority-status chasers.

>I'm tired of talking about it
lol
Yet you fags keep making and bumping these threads everyday!
Just ignore the bitch if you don't like her.

>b-but she's getting patreon money from beta orbiters
NOT YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM
We need a word for faggots that white-knight for beta males and try to save them from their poor life choices.

that makes him more qualified on what white women are like actually, you aren't helping your case

>Does anyone know who this is?

>Roosh: Bitch, you know who I am. Even your mom knows who I am.

Roosh probably banged her mom. She wants his dick already.

MGTOW and PUA fags are bigger cancer than Tradthots tbqh

hey, leave aug alone
she's not an old roastie like your camwhore bitches

>When all the white sexually frustrated virgins angry at white women for not wanting to sleep with their obese neet acne covered asses destroy the white race
lel

I love her

Fuck that Arab sleaze too. Some of us can get laid without giving girls roofies, camel jockie.

>destroy people that thrive on negative attention
>by giving them more negative attention

Here's a thought experiment. What if we all stopped posting? They would have no ideas. The world would stop.

Gross. Gas yourselves.

guys just need to not watch them and see if they'll stick around. Maybe after a few months of them losing money, Laura Southern will get "woke' and join BLM

All these people shilling “tradthot” or whatever as a meme are clearly the same people who have created MGTOW and the ideas that all women are whores and moneypits and that love is a scam.

You may as well make a post saying “HEY EVERYONE IM A LONELY AUTISTIC FUCKFACE WHOS BITTER AND RESENTS WOMEN BECAUSE IVE NEVER BEEN TOUCHED BY ONE”

It’s pathetic.

pic related, they only honorable way left for you fucks.

Which tweet/comment is user referring to? I have been out of it for a few days.

>They don't convert anyone.
This really needs to be said more. I would never send someone a fucking Lauren Southern (or any of these bitches) video to convince them of anything. Chances are, it would do more harm than good and I would be ridiculed for getting information from some dumb bitch, and rightfully so.

If these bimbo's want to be on youtube, they need to go have some kids with a nice guy, make it work, show everyone how happy they are living #tradlife. That would actually convert people. These fucking bimbo's are not even close to traditional. They all act so manly and aggressive, they probably wouldn't even make decent wives.

I N S E C U R E

Look

Just a reminder that every time you post these shill accounts I will sub to one more of these youtube personalities.

I'll click on their playlists and give them more views while its on mute in the background.

Stop e-celb shilling.

Coal burning is intolerable

Lana of red ice is our girl she just had a baby

She's hanging out with (((Luk Lowindaski))) (the Jews didndunuffin in 9/11 guy)

Luk Lowindawski is a bad dude... he is known to get chicks with cocaine! get them hooked on drugs and just use them and flashlight... after all white women is goyim (cattle) to jews... who cares!

Lauren Southern is probably hooked on drugs! it means she is compromised!

You fags try too hard sometimes. Let them be we need better optics over ugly edgelords

Hi Lauren.

ikr

You even see her on here sometimes bitching and moaning about how her critics are "just virgins and neckbeards afraid of intelligent womyn!!!".

Even if she doesn't realize it her and other tradthots like Pettibone are essentially of feminist mindset.

youtube.com/watch?v=PD76B9D8UIo

You retards that hate "tradthots" (jesus stop being a nigger) need to read up on The Art of War and other military doctrines. You're just so fucking naive and clueless it hurts.

woes weighs in

youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM

It's Lauren

You have been fooled

She's so hot. Anyone know where I can get more pics of her?

I wish they would do more interesting things and go to more interesting places like the happening in Jerusalem. I forgot about them until these threads started popping up. I guess any press is good press

>tfw you will never be with AugFrog

>why even live

>tfw you’ll never be Sid Vicious to her Nancy Spungen

Is her instagram still on private?

WHY ARE THEY ALL MEXICANS