Be me, 33 year old burger with no family other than single mother

> Be me, 33 year old burger with no family other than single mother
> Married to russian grill for 10 years in States and have 2 kids (1 & 4 yrs)
> Lose job and fall on hard economic times, not enough money to live normally in burgerstan (preschools are 2k/month in this area, health insurance out of reach)
> I have bad job prospects and she's been out of work for a long time
> She's been amazingly loyal, we plan to stay together till the end

Based on the family's current situation, we have two realistic options.

1.) Move to Russia, kids will grow up surrounded by her large family, assume middle-class income and 3 br apartment that can be bought with cash immediately

2.) stay in the US, family of 4 will probably have to survive on 40k a year if I can even find work, no house or assets but enough for a downpayment on a mortgage at best.

What's the better option here? Assume
>inb4 kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2017/05/19/2016-spending/
vineyardusa.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia

>Move to Russia, kids will grow up surrounded by drunken child molesters

>move to Russia
>kids automatically become shitty Dota players

Move to a small town with low cost of living, and get any job. You can make $11/hour in fast food or grocery store in many places. I see "hiring" signs all over here.

Small towns you can buy a house for like $75,000 3 bedroom, 2 bath. You don't need to spend money on private schools for kids. The important thing is to be there for the kids. Have the wife home to raise them.

You won't have to pay any taxes likely if you make less than $25,000 with 4 dependents (including you).

If your mother has a house, you can live with her as well.

>2k/month preschool in that area

Wtf? Move. North east or west Coast?

Watch out who you get your advice from

Ask a few trusted people in your circle for advice is my best advice

I am not sure about the financial part but moving to Russia will be better your kids as family is very important

Good luck and don't kill your self. You have people who depend on you.

Russia a bit. Dont like it move back.

>1.) Move to Russia, kids will grow up surrounded by her large family, assume middle-class income and 3 br apartment that can be bought with cash immediately
How about you don't ever breed?

By move I mean like midwest or gulf coast area. Cheap to live and great professional jobs.

As opposed to...
>Stay in USA, kids will grow up surrounded by obese shitskin child molesters while wearing hand-me-down clothes

Move to the oilfield.. make 80k+/yr. 0 experience needed, just willingness to work and not a lazy fucktard

Let 'em move in with you, yankee. Gulf coast is full, no carpetbaggers allowed.

Family is nature's security net. If your wife has a huge family in Russia it makes sense to move close to them so they can help out. Plus ANU CHEEKIE BREEKIE DAMKE

Why so angry Ivan? We are family now

I mean fuck dude even hardees and taco johns pays 15-16$/hr in North Dakota just bc of the oilfield.. your wife can babysit other peoples kids while you work any job up here and make an absolute killing...

Where and how fuck I need this

Kek

I vote Russia, this shithole will probably Balkanize in under two decades anyway. I’m already working on my escape plan myself.

Maybe stop being such a pathetic fuck and go find a job. You can't even make it in America, yet somehow you think you'll do well in Russia where they have no sympathy for fat retards like you?

I'll give you some real advice - get some welding certs. Or study and get some IT certs, you can get pretty far with CISCO certifications and security credentials.

Or just keep being a retard and go try to move to Russia where you don't know the language or culture and no one will hire your dumbass.

What is your profession OP?

>I’m already working on my escape plan myself.
Where to? Taiwan here

Bakken oilfield

North dakota.. take your pick of towns...

Williston
Watford city
New town
Killdeer

Watford is probably the best of the 4 as its the “sweet spot”

Would be careful of this. Layoffs come at the drop of a hat, and there's 3 experienced derrickhands and operators for every job opening.

Dickinson is more family friendly

Same here, already getting in on a company with headquarters overseas. Hoping I can transfer out of here ASAP.

Still working on that part but most likely somewhere in South America like Argentina... would prefer Northern Europe obviously but they might be just as fucked as we are.

This guy gets it. I've been married 8 years and haven't had kids. I don't want to be poor.

There are plenty of other jobs to be had.. get a cdl and be a dumb fuck water hauler and make 22/hr to be half retarded... not just drilling..

Ive been here 7 years worked my way up through several different jobs till i landed directly with an oil company as a maintenance technician

Set for life

Agreed, its bigger and away from the riffraf but longer commute and less oil related work down there. Almost moved my family down from WC last summer but didnt wanna drive 1.5 hrs to work daily

Nice. What are you planning for as a job there? I'm in mechatronics to get in on their industry. What about language, how many hours a day are you putting into Spanish? I'm at 70-90 mins a day Chinese.

I try to do at least 30 mins on Duolingo, watch a Spanish movie now and then, and then do an hour or two from my textbook when I have time. I’m in law so it’s going to take some time to open avenues that would allow me to make a permanent move. I do have an LLM, which is like an international JD. If I get lucky I might get a corporate gig at some larger transnational corporation.

The way I see it the US isn’t going tits up tomorrow so we do have some time, but it’s a distinct possibility in ten or more years that shit could really hit the fan

>even hardees and taco johns pays 15-16$/hr in North Dakota just bc of the oilfield.. your wife can babysit other peoples kids while you work any job up here and make an absolute killing...

That comes out to something like $30k/year, and houses in ND aren't cheap.

>going to South America to escape North America

you are a special kind of retarded

-Moves to Russia
-Doesn't know the culture of language and becomes totally dependent on "amazingly loyal" wife and family.
-Kills self in Russia
Your life literally depends upon your ability to find work here.

kek his Russian wife will leave him for a Russian man in no time

If I have to choose between Argentina and New Babylon it’s an easy choice. At least Argentina doesn’t have niggers.

>not staying in the belly of the beast

I'm going right to the heart of WW3 - Europe, baby

Never ever come to Russia

>move to Russia
>your children will grow up into white trash
don't risk it senpai

>stay in US
>kids automatically become gender neutral

GO TO RUSSIA. I am not raising my kids in fucked up America, I am moving to Poland when I have kids

Just giving the berger some burger options...

Fuck you cunt. I bet youre from a clan of scallywags and youre just trying to compensate foe your well deserved shame

Russian isn’t a hard language. The job situation here in the states will get worse not better.

Your kids won’t grow up around basketball Americans...overall a net positive

I hope you had your children baptised as Russian Orthodox btw.

T future Orthodox priest

If you are entertaining the notion of emigrating to a foreign country which is our geopolitical rival then you never were an American to begin with, please do leave.

> Move to Russia
That would be unwise for your well being, but probably will help Russians. You should travel Russia before deciding on that.

> stay in the US, family of 4 will probably have to survive on 40k a year
That is more, than you can hope to have in Russia.

The best option, as I see it, is to send kids to study in Russia for 1 year.

Also consider, that there is war NATO vs "Russian" Federation in close proximity.

Go fuck yourself

I've actually been to Russia before, and yes I've been to the shitty apartment areas too. It was definitely depressing, but you have to realize that the USA is also a shithole.

I don't expect to make anywhere near 40k/year in Russia, but I don't need it as prices for everyday items are like 1/7th what they are in the states. Salaries worldwide are relative to the cost of living.

Not really, friendo.

Also having much superior 100 IQ, I'm kind of obliged to share my thoughts on millenial generation leftism. These people never experienced what it is to be poor and have no rights. They take everything for granted. So sending kids to study in Russia for a year would be a good stepping stone for them to develop into successful individuals. As well as sending them to travel around China and continental Europe in their college days. Just do not make it traumatizing.

OP don't be fucking stupid and fall for the based Russia meme.
Literally go to the ex-USSR general on Sup Forums, they all want to kill themselves for a reason. Like it or not, you will make more money here in the US than you ever will in Russia. And you and your wife can instill good values in your kids on your own if you aren't an inept retard of a parent.
Don't do it.

Ah yes, you've helped me see the light. How could I betray the glorious 56% hispanic-mulatto empire? What the hell was I thinking

Dear retard, did you read my comment?
I have given you legitimate advice. Your other option is to obtain your CDL, drive a shitty job for a year or so then get hired on at Fedex, some local drivers make 60k+ a year.

Alternatively, you could do any of the suggestions I mentioned and bartend one or two nights a week at a popular spot and make a lot of extra cash.

If you think any of my suggestions are going to be more difficult than relocating to RUSSIA then you have big surprises in store for yourself.

Yes, many parts of the US are shit and the economy here is becoming shittier. But there are still states you can move to that are not so terrible. Again, I've given you legitimate advice, and you choose to ignore it. Nobody in Russia is going to be friend to a foreigner like you.

OP it sounds like from your posts you already made up your mind about what you want to do.
Implying this isn't a LARP, what is your profession? Where in the US do you currently live? There are plenty of options in the Midwestern states too look at. Housing is not that expensive, and really the only thing you have to worry about are druggies and tornadoes (depending on where you go).

What am I thinking, you're probably just a hopeless slavaboo who wants to hear something good about Russia, so you made up a fake scenario to get some good feelings.

> prices for everyday items are like 1/7th what they are in the states
Certainly not for food, clothing, shoes, cars, benzine, building materials and housing. OFC purchasing power index is mostly bullshit, but my own research show everything in retail is about 20% cheaper in USA for the same nominal aftertax income.

Also lurk about "quality double standards scandal". Quality of stuff inside EU differs drastically. Quality of stuff in Russia, compared to EU or USA, differs even more. Which is especially pronounced in clothing. I wear noname jeans bought in EU economy store for 2-3 years. Jeans bought in Russia in American brand store eithr go to trash in less than 1 season, or fit to me like some fucking potato bag. You basically spare money, if you fly every other year to EU to buy clothes. Taking prices of hotel and flight into account.

>1.) Move to Russia, kids will grow up surrounded by her large family, assume middle-class income and 3 br apartment that can be bought with cash immediately
Despite the fact that Russia is a shithole, this seems like a better option than the other. Children get to grow up with their family members, and you'll definitely be more secure financially. Being surrounded by family may also make it easier to instill family values in your kids.
>2.) stay in the US, family of 4 will probably have to survive on 40k a year if I can even find work, no house or assets but enough for a downpayment on a mortgage at best.
You can't support your wife, two children and yourself with 40k a year. All it takes is you or one of your family members to get badly injured or ill and you're fucked.

Move to Russia.

I did. Maybe it's just the New England area but IT certs means competing with pajeets for 3-6 month contracts with zero benefits, for about the same pay that I mentioned would it not? And it would require me to borrow money just to finish one.

The CDL route means becoming a trucker, and never seeing my family does it not? And from my friend who works at FedEx, those guys have to take meth just to meet their delivery quotas do they not?

And on that kind of salary, what happens when I can't afford a $50,000 hospital bill because my son broke his arm? Do I have to lose the house that I've been buying for 10 years?

>move to Russia so daughter can grow up and appear in Fake Agent videos

First aid costs about $3500 in USA and for treatment of complex fractures you can just travel here. Medical service would cost you about $2000 for complex osteosynthesis.

OFC you should support Russian visa or have Russian citizenship for your children. But that is the case for living in Russia too.

I know what aggregated macroeconomic data says, but having been to both countries and observing the prices at supermarkets I have a hard time believing those statements (unless maybe you're in some expensive area in Russia)

A loaf of GMO bread where I am is maybe $3.50, jut over 200 rubles. An equivalent non-GMO loaf is something like 50 rubles in a Russian suburb. When you put food together with rent and healthcare expenditure, Russian COL is a fraction of what it is in the US. It would be mathematically impossible to have a 1:1 ratio considering the low salaries over there.

But you're definitely right about clothing - the selection is bad in Russia.

>preschool 2k/month
>she's beet out of work for a long time

wtf? Why would you send your kid to preschool if neither of you are working?

I live in Moscow, but I travel around. Moscow prices, other than housing, are lower than in other areas. There are also some wholesale warehouses to buy food, which is not the case for other cities.

While incomes in Moscow and not are pretty much the same.

No shame here, bluebelly. You fucks stay up there where you belong, in your well shat up. nests.

My friend works for UPS. He's over 50. It's holiday time, so he's driving 70 hours a week. He's got a young kid and he's not stupid enough to take meth. It's exhausting sometimes, but he manages. Plus, I'm pretty sure his work insurance covers his family.

Hey that’s Manitoba oil you fucking scabs

Get the fuck out of here

>be father
>cant support your own kids

>family of four can't survive on 40k a year
You aren't trying hard enough m8.

kill yo... oh, just move to Rusia, economics aside, your offprings will thx you in the future for saving 'em from the dick of jamal gonzales, pedo-governor of New Tebas

> Be me, 33 year old burger with no family other than single mother
> Married to russian grill for 10 years in States and have 2 kids (1 & 4 yrs)

dumb piece of shit you've got a wife and two kids, that counts as family

>preschools are 2k/month in this area

Why the fuck would you pay for preschool when the State offers the same services for free?

>health insurance out of reach

So find a job that includes health insurance as a perk.

Cut your monthly expenses, stop eating out, get rid of cable, cancel your phone contract and get a pay-as-you-go phone. It's really not that hard.

>survive on 40k
omae wa mou shindeiru
mrmoneymustache.com/2017/05/19/2016-spending/

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE

>$0 mortgage
>$1900 property taxes

$40k would be fucking great under those conditions

this

> stay in America where the child molesters run for office and star in movies.

yea, it's paid off property from like 10 years of working in tech and investing before "retiring", where their definition of retire means still working personal side gigs instead of being an employee.

>have to survive on 40k a year if I can even find work
Cry me a river. Relocate, take advantage of every single gibsmedat government program you possibly can. Don't move to Russia.

Fuck, dude.

He is a idiot that's what. Dumbass paying 20k a year for preschool. Should just move to a northern state in the USA. With 40k one can manage their lives quite decently even with kids, just a matter of money management.

Save up money from US and move to russia.

Be sure youre saved up for an apartment.

Best of luck OP hope you learn the language and find a job.

Now, real talk.
If you don't have any marketable skills, move to Russia. Otherwise stay in the US and be ready to relocate across the country.
You'll never move back up the social ladder once you moved to bumblefuckrk nowhertzk in Russia just because you could afford to buy a house there.

Preschool? That's a waste of money. Get a 40k per year job, make your beet-licking waifu a stay at home honest woman, and move to the rural Midwest. Cost of living there is Africa-tier and you could live like a god/king on 40k.

Move to Russia get some apartment. assuming her family is not from Moscow or St Peterburg because in any other city you can get a decent place of your own for about 20-35k. Live there for a while and if you don't like it sell it and come back to America.

>make sure when you sell your place they transfer money into your account
try not to deal with cash too much over there. Good luck

Thanks.

I have a really old math degree from a top 20 uni in the USA and was able to get jobs when the economy was better just by knowing excel really well, but the jobs keep vaporizing and I suspect it's due to the enormous cost of employing people full-time in the US.

I thought I had marketable skills until I applied to about 400 jobs (including cold calling + out of state jobs) in the last few months and getting nothing but a few phone interviews which never went anywhere. I know that from Russia, if I can even earn manage a pajeet salary working remotely, I'll be fine since I can buy a property outright and not have to worry about getting raped by my landlord

Did you work as clerk? Those jobs disappear because people who know more than Excel have automated away most of the clerks.
Maths is very general, usual suspects would be banks, engineering/tech generally and government.

>Moscow prices, other than housing, are lower than in other areas

Are you fucking high?
We have bread for 10 rubles for loaf, 1kg of meat is about 150-180 rubles.

>t. neet from Voronezh

Stop LARPing. If you went to a "top 20 university" it would not even matter what degree you had.

I'm not religious but if you join the Vineyard Church it's huge. Why?
Free daycare
Free vacation home in Hawaii for a week or two a year
Job connections. They will get you a job among their members and you'll be able to support your family
Group health insurance. It's a good deal

vineyardusa.org/

since when is Sup Forums the advice board?

advice me ways to kill myself. Sup Forums

>Small towns you can buy a house for like $75,000 3 bedroom, 2 bath.

>not a lazy fucktard
Like that kind that posts vertical photos horizontally?

Maybe things are better in Norway, but I can assure you that there are plenty of smart young Americans with degrees from prestigious US colleges that are being boned out of the workforce. And that includes STEM degrees, contrary to what the memes say.

Woah fucknut, according to your pic relted, it looks like you doubt that fact. Luckily you can look it the fuck up, instead of being a fact denying sad piece of shit.
>.t guy who is buying a 50k house with two roomates in nj

Do not go to Russia, your status will plummet basically being an exile. Only do the expat thing when you'll be financially set relative to locals.

Make sure you do not let the hard times reflect inside your attitude. This is very difficult, and I am sorry to hear it. But women will lose respect for you, no matter how loyal they are, if you start sounding like a loser or quitter.

So be strong, say you are going through tough times, but outwardly show you are working hard. If you need solace at night from your wife, that is fine. But do not let the complaining start, or get stuck in the low-pay mindset, even if it is reality.

Been there, done that, trust me on this one. Soon as I "manned up" and owned my destiny, respect to me increased and jobs followed.

NA Dota lul

I don't need more of your LARPing. Next time you get an idea of playing the 'poor lower class man with a family' don't change your story midway and play 'ivy league math graduate turned lower class'.

You don't need to respond to this, I'm going to bed.

It's true. In the small Ohio town where I went to college, 4 bdrm houses were going for ~80k.

go work on a russian oil rig
trust me

Thanks a lot for the advice. It's really tough, and when cunts like refuse to even acknowledge that white STEM graduates aren't handed jobs at US companies anymore it makes it harder to explain to most people in normie society why I have to consider such insane options.

But forget about my social status, it's not like it's very high in the US. Being a father is looked down upon nowadays.

He can live comfy in Russia tho. If he has a degree and has skills he do well. Tutoring English can bring money as well. Russia is more fun than most of Europe or America.

>Literally go to the ex-USSR general on Sup Forums, they all want to kill themselves for a reason.
The reason is that they're all homosexual and/or Jews.

Normal Russian people don't seek out anonymous American weeb forums to vent.