Tsugumomo

has there ever existed a more based MC in history Sup Forums?

he's nothing special

then why pussies give up to him so easely?

Based? There have been plenty.
He is one of the better written characters as of recent as far as manga goes

Who's he and what's his manga title?

Because sluts

The OP fucking put it in the thread name you fucking retard, also learn to use fucking reverse image dipshit.

If he actually had sex with his harem then maybe.
Only reason I'm not really annoyed by him declining every hot girl is how young he is.

Wasn't a new chapter supposed to come out today?

How rude. I agree with you though.

Where is the raw uploaded to?

Printed raws come out today, ebook raws on the tenth.

But he just fucked chain girl in the last chapter.

no he didn't

But he put his dick inside her, didn't he?

No Granny stopped him before he could. She gave him a handy to avoid blue balls.

Fug.
Anyway he clearly wants to fuck them it's just that he can't decide for a girl, and in the moment he fucks one of them everything will get messed up with all the other girls.
Atleast he's getting handjobs from everybody.

Well to be fair, Flute girl is openly horny as shit. Kazuma at least knows how to reign it in.

why does Sunao wear the mask?

trying to hide? Though if Kazuya hasn't figured it out by now I'd be shocked.

Poor attempt to surprise you later on. I'm sure he'll come up with a semi-convenient reason for it later but that's the gist of it.

She'd die of shame if she took it off.

He already knows it's her considering he recognised her vagina.

He knows, he's just playing the fool.

>pussies give up to him so easely?
That's every haremshit MC.

You just know if she ever comes back, Kazuya is going to lover her, then fuck her silly all night. He'll be fine the next day but she'll be all tired and worn out.

i hope she stays dead, otherwise her death wouldn't mean shit.
But deep down in my heart i know that this isn't going to happen.

Shouldnt the usual raw provider be able to deliver them before the digital release?

>can tell your harem apart from their vaginas alone
i love it

Last time he did, the magazine got soaked and ruined in transit. Digital may be a bit late, but it's reliable.

We haven't gotten the printed magazine raws since the magazine got its ebook version.

I'm not getting physicals any more, they run me $20 a month now with postage increases. I can spend $6 and get the digital raws, that's good enough for me, especially since Sup Forumsnimango will just buy and scan a copy of the tank for their main releases anyway.

Besides, even if I did order the physical mag, I wouldn't get it for another week, and it would be a few days after that before they could do a Live TL. The delay is not really adding ton of time to the process.