Sons of Confederate Veterans member here

Ask Me Anything

Other urls found in this thread:

scv.org
hqudc.org/divisions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno what your relevance is

Whats your favorite beer mate?

what's the operational difference between sons of and daughters of?

I have a breeding log for slaves from my family's plantation. Your club sounds gay, though

Buffalo Bill's Strawberry Blonde Ale (only available at one brewery so good luck finding it).

Sons of Confederate Veterans is a continuation of United Confederate Veterans, United Daughters of the Confederacy is an offshoot. Other than that, no real difference.

Sons of the American Revolution member here. Seven blood relatives fought in the revolutionary war. Many more fought in the civil war for the North, and I have one thing to say to you Reb.

I'm sorry. I wish these things could have ironed themselves out differently. We just wanted to keep the family together at all costs. But it wasn't worth this hell we live in now. I would take up arms besides you to fight of the foreign hordes of we could.

I'm sorry.

how does it feel to lose a war against nigger loving Yankees?

Apology accepted

*Louis Armstrong singing "I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do" plays in the background*

>how does it feel to lose a war

feelsbadman

>against n---er loving Yankees

Can we keep this thread wholesome please?

you're to blame why there are so many niggers here in the usa. apologize.

>Seven blood relatives fought in the revolutionary war.

Which side? Mine's unironically fought on both.

What was the American Civil War fought over?

Rothschilds funded the Confederacy

they literally fought to keep their niggers, instead of sending them back to africa.

My mom keeps wanting me to join the son's of the revolution but I passed. I am also eligibile to join the SCV but have zero interest in doing so considering it's probably full of poorfags now.

>what is the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade

Was run by the European Empires buddy, go blame them.

>tiny brain.jpg

To free the slaves

>normal-sized brain.jpg

Secession/States' Rights

>brain exploding with knowledge.jpg

Shelby Foote quoting a Confederate soldier saying "I'm fighting you because you're down here".

do you celebrate football team losses also

not even mexico kept it's slaves.
literally fought a war to keep niggers in your houses. what a shame dixiechick

>My mom keeps wanting me to join the son's of the revolution but I passed. I am also eligibile to join the SCV but have zero interest in doing so considering it's probably full of poorfags now.

Missed opportunity on both of those

>I am also eligibile to join the SCV but have zero interest in doing so considering it's probably full of poorfags now.

We've literally had US Presidents who were SCV members. The last President is actually eligible to be a member.

The civil war couldve been avoided, but they started it over literal map autism.
>lol surrender ur fort, its in the country we just made
Mentioning the FACT that they fired first is enough to drive any reb into a spastic fit

they do.

BECOM CONFEDBOL

>hurr durr get over it
>proceeds to chimp out over statues and tries to restart the war by pissing on Southerners as much as possible

Fuck off

Football is gay desu

says the nigger lover. eveytime I see a nigger on the streets I curse you dumn suthern fried chicken eating dixiefags.

>southerners are tearing down their own statues
>our fault

>son of a confederate veteran

wtf are you 90 years old?

>implying the mobs of protesters aren't being led by carpetbaggers

Why can't we be like the vets and respect eachother? There's too much confederate LARPing nowadays

>wtf are you 90 years old?

Also scv.org

What else do they have to be proud for? They are a national embarassment today, totally in contrast to the prestige of their ancestors and the class of antebellum south, now its just pathetic. Accept your loss, and leave the south. The future is black below the mason dixon line.

Ive been needing to join for a while now. that and Military Order of the Stars and Bars

>>proceeds to chimp out over statues and tries to restart the war by pissing on Southerners as much as possible

How come none of these confederate organizations are defending the statues? Even the alt-kike is showing up, granted they fucked it up but they at least tried.
These statues were built by your ancestors with stone and metal so the memory of their loved ones lasted for centuries and you you sat there and allowed a bunch of leftist traitors and soy boi mestizos take them down with impunity.

Probably because very few currently living Americans have actually fought in wars and everyone else is itching to start one here ("smash the fash","gas da joos" etc.) thinking it will accomplish anything besides fertilizing the Earth with millions of new corpses.

People watch the movie Red Dawn thinking it's jingoistic propaganda and the fact it's basically transplanting the horrors of the Eastern Front during WW2 into rural America completely escapes them.

If it makes you feel any better, I support ending military ties with Israel

>How come none of these confederate organizations are defending the statues?

We've been fighting these assholes in the courts for years. Why do you think it took until 2017 to get Lee's statue removed from New Orleans?

Also an SCV member being involved in a riot would look bad for PR.

New member being sworn in (I've censored out there face and name)

*their

Female Confederate here, I would love to join the Daughters of the Confederacy! Where do I start?

We took a walk to the nearby cemetery to pay our respects to some Confederate soldiers buried there.

Is legislation protecting confederate monuments the only solution to the problems of liberals erasing history?

My grandfather was in the Sons of Confederate veterans.

I believe that he signed me up too.

Looking forward to getting involved with them again once I get my life together after school.

You know the rules about being female on Sup Forums...

...Just kidding

Do you have your genealogy traced back to the 1860s?

I'd say shooting liberals would be the solution but unfortunately that's not allowed...

...Yet.

I do not have it fully traced back as my family moved all over the place though. I did find several troops with my last name, and I am also being married into a family who was Confederate. Many of them are part of the Sons of Confederacy, including my Fiancé.

What was the meeting about?

What kind of stuff did you go over?

I've only been to one meeting when I was like 14 or 16 with my grandad.

Have you thought about not living in the past? I mean it's not like you're reliving glory days, you guys lost, no?

The south didn't lose during the civil war.

The entire white race in America lost.

direct paternal descendant was GA's delegate to congressional congress

sign me up

>I do not have it fully traced back as my family moved all over the place though

Well you can find the nearest camp and contact the commander and say you're interested in joining but need help mapping your ancestry. A lot of us have Ancestry.com membership and we can do it on your behalf.

hqudc.org/divisions/

>I did find several troops with my last name, and I am also being married into a family who was Confederate. Many of them are part of the Sons of Confederacy, including my Fiancé.

Congratulations

I mean, that's like inviting a pack of lions to live in your house, then getting annoyed when they eat you.
Stupid mistake by lazy people lead to a future of shit and dragging along a diseased population.

Yankees being cucks kek

Have you thought about shutting your yap, yankee tard ? of course not, it ain't your style. Nobody down here gives a hoot in hell about what you think or feel about any damn thing .
That being said, SCV member, SW MS reporting .

Thanks! I will do that!

Never compare majestic lions to nignogs.

A better comparison is like keeping chimps in a cage so everything is cool.
Then one day someone says "hurrrr they deserve to be let out"
And then pic related.

Could kill all the Jews and then no one will agitate to remove them

Kek their forefathers would be proud. Fucking fat ass

Have you thought about not being an asshole?

>What was the meeting about?

My camp's not very active so what we mainly discussed was

>voting in new camp officers
>talking about the State Division Meeting next year
>talking about upcoming reenactments
>locating graves of Confederate soldiers
>locating the families of Confederate soldiers whose graves have fallen into disrepair (we need their permission to fix them)
>newsletters
>trolling next year's Veteran's Day parade by showing up in Confederate uniforms

I am a nigga but my great great great grandpa was a peckerwood rapist who fought for the confederacy. Crazy shit I know. Can us blacks join? I would join just to see the look on everyones face. Btw fuck yall. What yall retards even do? Sit around and yap about how General Lee was your ancestor? Second biggest myth after the Cherokee grandma shit. Why are southerners like this? BLM btw

NEETsoc plz go

Short answer to your 99%-certain-you're-just-LARPing question: Yes, you can join if you're black.

Blacks can join. The Sons of the Confederacy do a lot of things, including scholarships, restoring old gravesites, Reenactments, and many other things. Just because its Confederate doesn't mean we are racist assholes like the fucking KKK, we come together in arms because we have heritage together, no matter the color of the skin.

People seem to forget that every incarnation of the KKK apart from the first one is explicitly pan-American. Hence why you can find the spooky hooded men up in places like Maine or New Jersey.

I saw one in Connecticut recently. Drove right by it and was like
"Oh hell no"

Well it is the state that spawned the Bush family so I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh yeah and the other grave we visited.

And you faggot fought back so their daughters could get deepthroated by Jamal on blacked.com in 2017.

Guess I'll share an OP picture while I'm at it.

Me in the kepi and shell jacket (it's about three inches too short for me),

Shameless self bump

One last group photo

It's been a good thread for the most part.

I'll end it with this simple gem

I'll stay around to answer any more questions but if not I'll just let it die.