twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/939689781218435073
youtube.com/watch?v=uN0yI-ambNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ogRnMWlKg3c
youtube.com/watch?v=M0jqABCbVeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he just wants to rub one out without the ss listening

Sending out tweets from his brother's account
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/939689781218435073

I never thought about that until just now. Poor kid.

Baron's Casting Couch

You don't want to know.

I dont know, but one time when I was in new york visiting some family, I walked into the yankees baseball shop and saw him.

He was arguing with the puerto rican proprietor because he was caught shoplifting. The storeman was yelling about how shoplifting was a crime, but Baron just laughed and said "wouldn't it be a shame if your daughter studying political science at Columbia lost her student visa?"

I tried to mind my own business and went about looking for a present for my niece and heard him whisper something to the man about cutting off hurricane aid to Puerto Rico. He then called him a "plantain nigger" and took the stuff he was trying to steal.

Get at least like 5 Roblox gfs

>What’s his endgame?

He is the Kwisatz Haderac.

To become Emperor Barron l

>Our patience has limits

tfw

To live a life of indulgence and excess only to shed it to seek meaning and become enlightened.

tfw you are destined for greatness.

To become the god of MineCraft

>Melania: On my tits, Barron

>What’s his endgame?
Catch ALL the pokemon.

Maybe to become the pokemaster, or he might have outgrown that kind of stuff. Hopefully Trump and the rest of the family are teaching him useful things unlike my family.

Autism

Why are you so full of shit and more importantly why shit out all that bullshit on this thread?

He's a kid leave him alone faggot

I yield to the overwhelming nature of your autism.

>What’s his endgame?

Pirate that rare Wu Tang album from pharma-bro.

To become the Muad’Dib

>Pic related

All of those media outlets that made fun of him better watch out in 25 years.

god what an ugly family

Ivanka.

His endgame is his opening move

But why?

Like we all don't know it is pic related

Grow up to crush all the pussy

That’s a man

*wipers secret into your ear
youtube.com/watch?v=uN0yI-ambNY

I get a weird feeling that he is either gonna turn up to be a narcisst like his dad or the meme turns out to be true he will end globalists

Michael?

Seriously doubt this. I got it bad, and can usually spot others, he just seems like a rich kid with based parents. No twitches, standard attitude in public places, no PTSD style stimulus input problems, etc.

99% of the people who call someone autistic are basing it off of what they saw in TV.

When someone is autistic, for real, it's not quirky or amusing, and they're usually mental wrecks of anxiety and depression, and seldom savants nor very intelligent, and super unhealthy.

Aspies are rare, functional autistics (which really isn't functional at all) are super rare, and full blown non functional autistics are common.

This kid is none of those things and wouldn't even qualify for a PDD-NOS in the DSM.

Sup Forums helped the election, but the first family is reddit. /r/incest, specifically.

>No twitches
youtube.com/watch?v=ogRnMWlKg3c

What’s up with “Michelle’s” left knee? Wtf is that?

That would put the dick hanging from belly button height. Also, you'd need 20+ more pictures to cross examine, like Michael's.

This. Donald is Paul.
Barron is Leto II.

Beligerent without a sense of humor or sarcasm doesn't make user autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0jqABCbVeI

comped sushi

well I can tell you're a bad artist

Seriously? How many times you think that kid heard that speech being practiced. Bored as fuck =/= autistic pattern repetition. Show me a video of him beating his head or pacing when he gets overwhelmed and you might have a shot at convincing me.

That's the fold of the dress dumbass.

if gets barron has a piss bottle in the white house

his power is beyond comprehension.

I did like the normal style of Obama's family.
Somewhat feminine man with a wife who you knew was wearing the pants in the family, 2 teenage girls who just wanted a normal life.