HELP

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

I need an hapa, I mean they have the best from both races the whites and asians. It would be antes easy way to create the perfecto race

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

That's a really gay flag

James Howard
James Howard

It's bolivia you stupid cunt

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

what race are you

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Idk maybe castizo or mestizo, give me a skin color scheme to make an idea

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

There is literally nothing wrong with hapa futurism.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Get off my board and kys please

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Why should I kill myself

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

She a cutie

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

falling for the "katya is half asian" meme just because she has a cute round face

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

Hapas always remind me pugs. Cute, but notably emotionally retarded, and prone to an anomaly of genetic health defects.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Chances are you’ll end up with an extremely feminist Bolivian birlocha. Like Bolivia’s First Lady miss Gabriela zapata. Or like maite beishuuu

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

I call it o-bolivion. I hope you enjoy your evo forever.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

What city are you from?

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Cochabamba

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

I hate that leftist cunt. He repealed the prívate investment.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

I’ve been there once in 2010. It was very dirty and there were a shit ton of street dogs on the loose there. Actually, I saw filth and street dogs in every Bolivian city I visited. What’s up with that?

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Murdoch, that's kind of disrespectful timing, no?

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Nah bruh. Bolivia is China’s playground. I’ve read the seat of government has a drinking water shortage because the water is being diverted to be used for cyanide mining in the Andes by no other than the Chinese. Is that true?

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

If you reproduce with a hapa female, the offspring becomes almost completely white in appearance. East asian genes are very recessive.

The big problem I see is that male offspring of these relationships often have mental health issues. Society can be quite cruel to the males while putting the females on a pedestal. In a similar way that red/auburn haired white females are treated compared to red/auburn haired males (unless you amp it up to Josh Homme alpha levels for red haired, or Brandon Lee for hapa).

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Yeah, but she's probably a horrid cunt.
Russian
weeb
attention whore
Such a shame.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Okay, not trying to white knight, but then why does everyone get on Tara McCarthy's balls for being less than a quadroon?

Her attitude is bitchy and entitled, I won't argue against that.

Dominic James
Dominic James

Thats thanks to most of the population. They are mostly indígens who lack of any hygene notion. Unfortunately the real and true mestizos or whites are pretty rare. because some indigens consider themselves mestizo or white.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Thats true user, Evo decided to expell american investment. In order to bring those filthy chinks.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

How white are you? If you were to breed with a hapa your Amerindian genes combined with her half Asian ones would make horrible Asian loooking kids.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

You're in South America aren't you? Aren't you overrun with mongol hybrid natives already?

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Don't try to play God without earning it...

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

Akira
Don't get me wrong I fucking love that movie, watched it 26 times in my whole lifetime. But please stop with the larping.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

I’ve been to Bolivia a while ago. People there look like a hybrid between chinks and Abos. And the self Called whites are brown nipple Manlets. Nothing good can come from those genes mixed up with hapa genes.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

There are actual White Europeans in Bolivia, they're called Mennonites. They also exist in Mexico however sometimes the spics murder them if they're out of their villages. Then again pretty much everybody that isn't a mestizo mongrel or an Indio gets killed in Beanerland.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

A 19

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Post a picture of your arm

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Fuck Mexico and Mexicans man. They are a violent horde of criminals invading us by the millions. Yes I am aware of the mennonites in Bolivia. They make a really yummy cheese called Mennonite cheese lol. 10/10 uma delicia.

I did not see any light skinned and blonde person in Bolivia. At least in Mexico their highest class is white passing, however in Bolivia their high class looked like le 56% face lol.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

he's basically in the fat chicks womb

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

The memes have ascended beyond the dreams

It would be a LARP to deny the truth

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Okay

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Fucking spic doesn't know an arm from a leg.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Silly Spic, Hapas are for white men.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit