Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-edu-california-literacy-lawsuit-20171129-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California#Peripheral_enterprises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called the free market.

Walmart boogeyman is so ‘06.

I worked at Walmart in high school. Not a terrible job

Oh no, 1.5 million employees out of a third of a billion people!

fuck yeah Hannaford. Second best grocery chain only to Wegmans.

Good to know that the largest private employer in Colorado is also the creepiest known D.U.M.B.

I can't help but notice that the states with successful, ultra high IQ research institutions all supported Hillary.

Thats what happens when you send every black woman to college to become a CNA.

If you mean Universities, those are simply brainwashing machine that pumps out weak deluded liberals.

Wal-Mart has the earth's largest employee count, what did you expect?

I find it far more alarming that university systems are the largest employer for a not-insignificant amount of states.

>implying nursing is a bad profession
At least they're not white women with their Women's Studies

just how many people are in the california college systems

I will not defend it, I think Walmart needs to be seriously trust-busted, broken up into numerous local and regional specialty stores. Big box chains are fucking cancerous Jewish bullshit, they employed predatory practices to destroy established local and regional retailers, were a major player in facilitating the outsourcing of American manufacturing, and they heavily lobby government to bring cheap unskilled brown labor into the US. And their pioneering role in intentionally facilitating riots on Black Friday and really just helping to establish Black Friday as a "national event", to strip workers of their traditional Thanksgiving paid holiday is disgusting and anti-American.
Fuck Walmart, Walmart must be destroyed.

>successful, ultra high IQ
>california get sued for having retarded kids
beta.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-edu-california-literacy-lawsuit-20171129-story.html

and then replaced with amazon who main goal is to push for a liberal utopia ran by other democrats? no thanks. at least walmart sell guns. Bezos would shoot you for tolerance

The rising army that will finally deal you demonic wh*tes

Its a meme that gets bandied about that black women are the largest group of college grads but the issue is that they are like 9 week CNA classes. More power to them for moving up its a noble profession ( I have relatives who are CNAs) but its a misleading stat.

>NC standing strong with it's collegiate institutions
Hell yeah motherfucker.

>and then replaced with amazon
No, I support busting up Amazon, too, into numerous online retailers. Even though I'm not particularly capitalist, I do believe markets and societies benefit from economic competition and suffer under monopolization.

People quit factory jobs in my town to work at wal-mart or their distribution centers. Factories making car parts pay like $10-$12hr here but Wal-Mart pays people $17 with benefits.

>Denver International Airport.
Isn't that the creepy ass airport. I guess the memes are true.

I'd be more concerned about the fact that universities are the first employers in so many states
Wonder why degrees are so expensive?

The south is full of retarded low IQ rednecks

Surprise surprise

how can they deal with us when they can't even read?

>Colorado's biggest employer is an airport

Slide away op

I believe bezos should be lynched and his company sold off and all the money be given equally to all american

Now I understand why in state tuition costs 50,000

well there's 10 schools with 5-40,000 kids each, for a total of 240,000 kids.

according to google the UC system employs 190,000+ people. desu im not surprised given that the each campus is basically a mini city unto itself.

>implying all 1.5 million of those employees are low skill wage slaves
Walmart is the world's largest retailer -- tens if not hundreds of thousands of those jobs are corporate. Not to mention the fact that general managers, operations managers, regional managers, etc. are often university educated and can make over six figures.

You're right. We need to stop subsidizing universities.

Safeway is superior.

>Vast majority of blue state's employers are their public university systems

really joggins the noggin

At least all our retards and old people have a way to make money

God forbid I get to benefit from their market share and logistics set up to have some low low prices. You communists need to fucking burn.

My city is getting Amerimongrelized, how can i stop it from spreading?

(((They ))) pushed for further education as a welfare program to hide how bad the economy is. If you work in public service, nursing, or education you can have it all done for (((free))). Its a quasi communism. These colleges and hospitals and the support industries were the only thing propping up a bunch of places before Trump.

CNAs are glorified janitors of the body, the work they do is respectable but disgusting and unskilled.

When is this from? Banner Health had more employees in Arizona than Walmart.
Shared sentiment. I don't like Walmart, but complaining that they have the most employees is meaningless.

>defending hugely successful companies that employ literal millions of people
Yeah, I will fucking defend it.

How's that France unemployment doing? How's that Spain unemployment doing?

>doesn't understand what a free market even is
Corporations are inherently anti-free market. Why? Because they are a state-sanctioned artificiality reduction in liability, liability being one of THE most critical factors for a healthy truly free market.

its not the 'vast majority' dumb dumb. its largest employer. still plenty of productive jobs, my parents are engineers, one in the aerospace/defense industry, the other in transport

Been working at Walmart for over a decade. Feel free to ask me anything on the topic.

Tourist Brazilians are all over in my town visiting theme parks while filling up wal-marts and best buys
go away

Buy everything on cred- oh shit too late.

>Attacking walmart when amazon owns the world

Banner Health had more in 2016*

Wait so what's the alternative, like mom and pop shops?

how many kids have you touched

Pretty much, as soon as Walmart starts ripping people off rather than providing goods at decent pricing, they will be replaced. Be more concerned with your outrageous telecom prices that are not subject to the same competition due to high barriers to entry.

>I can get a CNA in 9 weeks
Try 24 months. It's a 2 year degree, but nursing is just as viable as being an electrician or welder. You assholes just want to discredit black women because of a deeply-seeded superiority complex

What, would you rather have a state institution or a company heavily subsidized by the state be the largest employer you fucking bootlicker?

Kwik trip would be the grocery store in my town without Wal Mart.

What the fuck is that picture?

CNA isn't nursing you faggot. Jesus christ.

Walmart’s still around? I thought amazon ran them out of business?

without corporations there is no free market. why should anyone put their money up when they could potentially lose their entire home/livelihood because no reduction in liability.

>be you
>invest in restaurant with 20 people
>one customer gets sick
>sues all 20 of you
>all 20 declare bankruptcy

free market relies upon capitalism. and how can capitalism thrive when you can't use capital?

>implying it's any worse than white women studying women's liberation
At least they have jobs

AMAZON BTFO

considering applying to walmart just so i can afford drugs again

UC system has five medical centers across the state. They also have a a bunch of national labs (Dept of Energy and DOD stuff).

Wiki lists academic staff at about 20,000 and administrative staff at 114,000.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California#Peripheral_enterprises

Zero because children should be asleep during my work hours.

>Takes black women nearly 12 times as long as white women to complete a CNA certificate.
You arent doing black women any favors bro...

It still requires a 24 month program. My point stands, faggot memesnek

what's it like on cap 3? I'm on cap 2 and we just fuck around most of the time besides stocking

This goyim gets it

(at least Wal Mart isn't as heavily subsidized as all those health companies nor is it owned by the state like all the universities on that map)

>I believe bezos should be lynched and his company sold off
I concur.
>all the money be given equally to all american
Let's not get crazy.

So what, regional corporations? Isn't that the same idea just on a smaller scale, and isn't that smaller scale only due to the limitations of expansion - like the presence of corporations?

In the example you gave me wouldn't Kwik Trip expnd out of your town if it knew that Walmart wasn't blocking the opportunity by its presence and prices?

How many suicide attempts are you on?

>All those fools working mostly for universities
How sad it has gotten to this point

hey dumb dumb, I mean the vast majority of BLUE STATES have their largest employer being their local public university system, dumb dumb.

it's a tardigrade, a microscopic creature known for being nearly indestructible. shit can be frozen and thawed, and it will still be able to reproduce in some cases

this image makes no sense
>private employer
>state university

my god you people are ignorant. a corporation is a limited liability organization recognized by a state. even a mom and pop restaurant can be a corporation if they file the articles of incorporation with the state. it's literally 25 bucks

>cap 3
On par with the female orgasm: it doesn't exist. Fucking around? No wonder why I have to work 5-7 for free a week to endure everything gets done.

i hate walmart and their six pointed star denotes the antichrist nature of their abomination

That's retarded. You can invest in a company without being a shareholder. For example, a loan.

>God forbid I get to benefit from their market share and logistics set up to have some low low prices.
You only get low, low prices because they sell substandard merchandise. Talk to people who work for their suppliers, Walmart merchandise is in many cases of lower quality than the same items found at different retailers.
Also, by bringing in masses of foreigners whose consumption is largely subsidized by taxpayers, prices of goods and services and your tax burden increase sharply, more than wiping away any savings you think Walmart is delivering to you.

how much do you make an hour after working there for 10+ years?

Kwik trip is a gas station primarily so I doubt they would suddenly start up a grocery chain just to feed us. We’d probably have to deal with a locally owned grocery store that charged 5-10% more for the same stuff. If there was actually zero corporations allowed I don’t know what we’d pay honestly because the only reason a local would settle for 5-10% increase would be to prevent something like Aldi setting up in town.

Really too if you think about it with the govt subsidies for walmart employees like food stamps and then the tax breaks wal-mart gets for employee them, then you factor in all this gov money with the universities its plain to see that a large wealth redistribution has been occurring from the middle class to the upper and lower classes.

that's not an investment. that's a loan that's either secured or unsecured. if the company makes more money you don't get a piece. you only get what the loan was agreed upon. what are you retarded?

investing means you accept winnings and losses equally. not I'm going to take your property if you default

Why the fuck would anyone work at Wal-Mart?
Minimum wage? Shitty benefits? Deal with asshole customers all day?
Why not go work in a factory for twice as much money and better benefits? Factories hire practically anyone. Doesn't matter if you are only 18 years old, a dropout, an ex-con. Believe it or not, factory workers get respect for what they do while cashiers get shit on.

>t. Tony Soprano.

>Corporations are inherently anti-free market
kek

They dont pay minimum wage like they used to. They dont want their employees to unionize.

Zero as the people who I owe life insurance money to would be jilted and their anger would be taken out on what little family I have left. If I ever feel down, I just take in some manufactured happiness (Vidya or k-pop or whatever), but it's just a temporary stall for the inevitable.

$14/hr. My cap will take longer now as I only get 2% annual increase, which doesn't match inflation.

Smaller scale operation are more responsive to local and regional demand, needs, and wants, because they're more at the mercy of local and regional consumers. A balance of power must be maintained in the relations between purveyors/consumers and employers/employees or else we get the fucking mess we have today where the profit margins of transnational megaconglomerates overrides every other value in every society.

>universities employ that many ppl
Cancer

I’d actually like a lot of the stuff to be of even lower quality and cheaper honestly. Even Wal Mart is getting a little too high class these days to cator to your faggot tastes. They’ve got a whole international isle now full of your fag bullshit.

t. ex-Bakery associate

Do they have a tv on with shitty old television shows in your breakroom too? I worked in a walmart in Denver and they always had a tv with Saved by the Bell or some shit on, drove me nuts, that and the horrible customers. Got screamed at by a redneck because his son's Avengers cake wasn't ready, because the cake maker called out. Got a random manager from customer service to yell at me too until the 70 year old woman Deli manager came and got my back and told them to fuck off.

Seriously, how the fuck have you lasted 10 years.

Implying that high IQ means anything when these bitches throw it away to ride the cock carousel. I’m thorougjly convinced that IQ doesn’t mean shit anymore unless you’re comparing it to someone else in your field.

>tfw grandparents gave me $5,000 of Walmart shares when I was born in 1985

>nc and ny both shilling hard af for the kike-indoctrination debt machine

>and then replaced with amazon
as it should be.

>I support busting up Amazon, too, into numerous online retailers
we already have numerous online retailers and they all charge more than amazon.

face it, kiddos.
amazon will one day own the market.
not a section of the market.
not the "whole global market".
but the market itself.

it shall be renamed the amazon stock exchange.
bitcoin will be amazoncoin.
you have been duly warned.

It's mainly Healthcare and universities weird

>nursing is just as viable as being an electrician or welder
only when they're assisting in the birth of a new electrician or welder.
i already know how to take pills with water, user.