It's obvious that this is the only way to save the West before it irredeemably submits to the Bani Israil and Degeneracy

It's obvious that this is the only way to save the West before it irredeemably submits to the Bani Israil and Degeneracy

Remove the Terrorism from Islam and I will gladly allow it.

Do you think proto-muslims dissected pregnant women to write that? Thats what I like to think

You want me to save my culture by just replacing it with yours. Get bombed.

Define terrorism. If you are reffering to attacks on civilians then that is strictly prohibited

"whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely."
[Quran 5:32]

The report narrated by al-Bukhaari (3015) and Muslim (1744) from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: A woman was found slain during one of the campaigns of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

"Fight in the way of Allah THOSE WHO FIGHT YOU but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors."
[Quran 2:190]

"Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors."

[Quran 2:193]

So culture is superior to the Truth?

"And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?"

[Quran 2:170]

Dissecting women and observing cells?

And dissecting women at different stages?

And dissecting women with what? Knives?

Bumping truth.

Sounds like someones mad the West is getting closer to completing an age-old mission. Expelling Muslims from the city of David

Who the fuck is we?

You're from Pakistan, what do you know about culture?

WHERE IS MY GARY MILLER MEMES ,HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE KHILIFAH OF ALL MANKIND

They're expelling Christians too my man.

>age old plan to expel those who accept the Messiah and giving the Holy City to the Murderers of the Messiah.

>Culture is superior to the truth
>A fucking muslim talking shit about truth
>Your core tenents say lie to infadels

Neck yourself you camel-fucker.

Islamic culture everyone.

It takes ten seconds to find out on google that there is no age of consent because sex is restrained to marriage which has a minimum age of 16.

Nigger, it's a meme. Please tell me you're not trying to refute a meme, because if you're really doing that you can go to plebbit.

Show me evidence of Taqiyya from the Quran and sunnah

You tried to use a meme asba legitimate argument. Go back and watch @The Desi Joke Master memes on Fagbook

How to save the west.

kill all gays,faggots,transgender,liberalism,free speech and women.

also all jews.

we...we're tolerant right?we're killing the right people.

NatSoc back me up.

I love memes. They're like arguments, but without any of the downsides.

THIS!
FUCK MOO SLUMS
LONG LIVE ISRAEL AND JUDAISM!

Islam does all of this minus the bit about free speech,women, Liberals and jews.

Considering your child rapist messiah Muhammad Ali couldn't honor a Peace Agreement without backstabbing those he opposed. It's irrelevant whether your Sunni Shia, or whatever backwards ass cave dwelling fundamentalist tribal affiliate you deem superior. It's the same result.

>kekistan flag
>defends judaism

kek

The Prophet SAW wasn't the Messiah neither was he a rapist.

Also, Still no evidence of Taqiyya. He never broke a peace treaty.

The Treaty of Hudaybiyah was broken when members of the Banu Bakr attacked and murdered the allies of the City State of Medina while the Constotution was violated by Banu Nasir, Banu Qaynuqa amd Banu Qurayza when they failed to defend Medina against the enemy.

Taqiya not withstanding I'd align with you to remove the Jewish menace and promote traditionalism but the fact is wede have to reinstate Constantinople right after and purge you boy lover camel jockeys within the month we were both off our Jewish leashes there is no hope between us