Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/ooxoo-japan
amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B000HD0XMK/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1485430450&sr=8-1&keywords=mizuki tsukasa&condition=used
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go on...

I like the blonde big breasted angel.

Have you ever before hear this saying:
"For the English, all's fair in love and war"

Why do virtues make me commit sin? Is this a test from God?

>He stays on that thing only by the sheer firmness of his nuts
BALLS OF STEEL

Where is Beatrix? She's the one I need.

Interested to see what the other virtues look like in full. Don't care too much for this one. Want to see cast-off ver though.

>ameblo.jp/ooxoo-japan
>last entry is from October 2015
press F to pay respects

F

Also
>Want to collect more figures in dresses
>Body suits are so much more plentiful/pleasing to muh dik
Stop betraying me, boner.

I want to see the rest of them. I'll probably just get the blonde and stand her next to Mammon.

Who already pre-ordered this?

I'm probably going to end up picking it up to satisfy that long time urge for the scaled version that came out years ago.

Also, the pre-order bonus is pretty lame.

Haven't yet, but I probably will eventually.

I swore to never buy another nendo since I hate posing shit, but I might do it just because it's Holo. Maybe I'll wait and see how she's priced after release.

Did, but I ordered it on a site that allows cancellations.

I'm glad it's just a coin and not something like a faceplate or accessory part.

If you wait too long she may become hard to find.

Anyone else got her?

Looks yandere. She needs a blade of some sort.

Pricey as hell but I pre-ordered it.

My thoughts exactly. She got that fore and aft though.

The fighter jet front of the Andromeda always looked pretty funky to me, but cool purchase nonetheless.

>She needs a blade of some sort.
Her shoes look dangerously close.

I wanted this but was told not to bother unless I could get the heavy armament one which is obviously now harder to come by

Well why didn't you get it if you wanted it? She looks less cluttered for me so I got the light armament one plus I couldn't justify shelling out nearly 4k yen more for those guns on the heavy version.

What's the point of getting a boat without the boat shit?

Because I was simply too late to the party when I saw her for the first time. The light version still looks good so I will consider it.

Cute girls, obviously. They're almost all good for that.

Well, I like her enough already even without the boat parts.
You can probably get the heavy ver since I doubt it'll sell out that quick. A local store I know still have them, probably due to how expensive they are here.

Hawt. Ears seem kind of off tho.

I was hoping to find it for the original nonjacked up price but if I really want her and have the money I will bite, cheers user

Local stores can be even worse than the aftermarket.

>reproduction prohibited
>reposts it here

you've committed a crime user

What is the best way to prevent a dick purchase?

Masturbate one thousand times in succession. If afterwards you still wish to purchase what you are looking at buying, it is meant to be and you should allow yourself to buy.

Good luck. Here in SEA, prices are jacked up here considering our customs are a bunch of assholes
Yeah especially here, but it's more pricey if ordering directly from GSC since our customs have a bad habit of jacking up their fees the moment they see the price tag regardless of currency so buying through our local store is cheaper even if a bit. Good thing that store is an official GSC distributor and gets their products a day or a two after release date, a couple of weeks being the longest. I got my Atago Light Armament ver from them two days after official release

Castration before puberty. Barring that, castration after puberty or hormonal therapy. Barring even that masturbation, a timeout period before you run out and press the order button and a set of reasonable guidelines are pretty useful. Also a budget. I've found not preordering the series figures gives me more time to cool down and realize I didn't actually want things too.

With all of that said, depending on the factors of your life the occasional dick purchase isn't all that bad. Just, you know, keep it in check.

Well I did have a few figs I wanted to sell. I just dont know how long it would take for someone to buy them if they ever will.

Why is 1/6 the de facto scale for lewd figures?

Small enough to make babydicked people who hot glue figures seem an alright size and big enough for everyone else involved.

I look back at this and wonder if I screwed up not preordering but then I see the face and feel fine

Just toss them up on MFC. Set a long expiration and all you have to do is put them out there and wait. It doesn't sound like you're in a hurry to get rid of them either so don't stress. Don't necessarily expect to break even though.

Her face looks like Sonico. What's up with that?

Dunno, it's the strange nose that is most unsettling. I like everything else about the figure though so it's a shame.

Tsuji Santa is the character designer. The lack of headphones really throws you off, huh?

That's true... I didn't even see the nose until you pointed it out, but it is kind of... un-appealing.
Funny. Glad I wasn't off. She's cute imo, but she really looks too much like Sonico in the face. I don't often complain about sameface like some do, but its pretty blatant here.

I did. I'm pretty happy with how cute she is, though a tad psychotic looking. I'm only a little agitated that her base, despite being the Light version, still has a hole where you prop up her guns as if it's the Heavy version.

I ended up getting Lala in the mail too. She's cute, and I prefer this version of her much more than the original color pallet

looks good, can't wait for mine

Nendo is one of the only thing I forbid myself to buy. I consider them to be the most dangerous part of the slope but godamn I'm tempted, I don't think we ever will get a rem ram duo scale release too.

As someone that has 22 Nendoroids and has three or four ordered I can tell you safely they are a cancer that spreads and spreads silently.

Should I get this semen demon?

Anyone ever tattoo one of their figures? I'm wondering what method will be the most effective (and permanent). I'm thinking after applying a traditional temporary tattoo using waterslide paper that I can just use a sealant? I would love to recreate pic related.

I know it's kind of a shot in the dark. I'll probably ask in the /customs/ general, as well.

Also, worried about making it too shiny and unrealistic.

your money do what you want.

Practice in cheap figures first.

I was thinking of picking up some lewd bootlegs to practice but the figure itself isn't really worth that much:
amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B000HD0XMK/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1485430450&sr=8-1&keywords=mizuki tsukasa&condition=used

Yeah, it feel like they strike right in the middle zone: where they aren't pricy enough to really make you ponder the worth of the purchase like a scale lead you too, but still high enough to eat slowly yet effectively your bank account

If you keep asking the question day after day... No you shouldn't.

pretty much. For about $40-50 each you don't notice them until you have a shelf full and wonder when I got all these.

But they are fun to play with at times.

Why are you answering a retard forcing his meme?

>rerelease
>delayed

Is it gonna be shit?

Noticed that hole too but shrugged it off since I thought maybe it eased production for them if they just used both base anyway.

Post those Preorders.

This wonfes better be good, almost nothing catching my eye this year so far.

The opposite, usually a delay of a re release means they detected something wrong and they are fixing it.

bought

>virginity protected

Thanks user, might spend €170 to get one then.

Hookers my man

>wanting 3d

You can say that about everyone here.

Beautiful body.

soyece?

Did anyone here buy the Darjeeling daki? I think I got a bootleg, but it was cheap though. It was like 30£ on ebay, shipped from China, and the St. Gloriana emblem on her shirt is some weird shit instead of the real one.

I did without any consideration for the preorder bonus. It just looks too cute.

I got mine from ami ami

Thanks scientist anons, do you know any place to buy a DHR6000 for europoors?

Could you show me the emblem, please? And did it come with any papers/documentation/stickers on the packaging? Mine was just wrapped, no nothing.

>eBay
>China
It's a bootleg user. Is this your first month on the internet?

What do you guys think of buying used figures in 2nd hand shops in Japan? Anything I should pay attention to? And are there any good figures of Rem except the nanodroid?

2nd hand items in Japan come at a reasonable discount but are almost always going to be in a like new condition. Most here will say that it isn't worth getting figures whilst you are in Japan and that you should buy other stuff you can't get as easily online but if you see something you like that is cheap then go for it.

If you're lucky you can get figures there that you can't find online simply because there is no stock. Prices aren't that bad either and if it's below your baggage allowance you pretty much don't have to pay for shipping.

No, it was just the plastic wrap with a little paperslip inside

If you are Euro fill your whole suitcase with dollfies and the trip will pay for itself with the taxes you evaded.

What a smooth pubis.

U jelly?

Yeah but what was the emblem on your one?

Don't they still have to go through customs?

Jelly? No. Hyped? Yes. That box isn't as huge as I was expecting either but I'll bet it's really deep.