Get the fuck in here /pol can save the world

Everyone remember Tory Smith? the guy who talked about reptilian Ayyys trying to kill him? He had a video talking about the democrats having a murder party on Dec 19th, 2015. WHERE THE FUCK WAS PODESTA??? CAN WE LOOK INTO THE PODESTA EMAILS OR GET A CROSS REFERENCE FOR ALL DATES TORY TALKS ABOUT?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK guys can /pol get some of its old autism meme magic and skills ples to crack this.

The hacker known as 4chinz can put hillary away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
hooktube.com/watch?v=yQQQUL3vLIw
youtube.com/watch?v=knMDK22Uf4A
youtube.com/watch?v=_MRYt4sm-3E
youtu.be/WYa4M9ZJJbk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58341
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8bbvAzHPU
youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32442
youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4

This thread arent gonna be bumped cuz most anons are shitposting and those who glow in the dark are sliding threads

bump

How do we know if this dude is not larping or being a disinfo agent or full of shit
Do you have some reasoning?

bump

>The guy posted a 200 video larp over the course of 8 months.

Come on man the guy was genuine. Now start digging in the podesta emails. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> Logged 200 videos mostly over 10 minutes long, dedicating his life to a LARP. Come onnnn bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have a bump

Holy fucking shit. Look at this guys youtube account. Look at the videos. Sort by oldest. There aren't that many and they are pretty consistent. This is his last video...
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

THe fact that he died of cancer
Makes him more credible
Not Alive or making money out of this
So three cases
A. He is schizo
B. He is genuine
C. Mkultra
But C is awkward because why would they use this unpopular man to do it.
You know i will just watch all his vids and get better idea of him
If mike pence is rapist why does he say good things about trump?

And if he is genuine
How and where is he getting this beyond top secret info?
Tho i respect his effort but we gotta be accurate with cold evidence
But then i believe in green pills kek
Muh Accuracy Muh Evidence

He's no doubt genuine

There is a sub on reddit for him r/torysmith

He's getting it from heaven. have to have the sacred light to get in.

Bump

First video is about "Milab" and he talks about reptilians among us and claims he himself was abducted. Either he is making all this shit up with surprising consistency, or he has been brainwashed something fierce with the typical CIA/MKULTRA schtick that has been used to cover up this type of activity in the past (child trafficking).
>hooktube.com/watch?v=yQQQUL3vLIw

SEE

from the dead he has risen, his 2nd channel.
check out the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=knMDK22Uf4A

You think it's impossible for there to be people purposefully spreading disinfo and misinfo about child trafficking like this? Have you seen movies? Do you know what actors are capable of? Not saying he isn't genuine, but it will take more than a fucking "come on bro..." to convince me.

Meant to reply to

naw this is just a reupload from this

>yah cuz he wants to spend his entire waking life on a larp. Once again come on bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You keep saying this, and now I'm almost certain you and him are full of shit. What is his "entire waking life" exactly? He only posted on youtube for about 2 years.

I think you are the LARP here. There are no reptilians. There are no "tall white" aliens. There is only corrupt assholes who use CIA NIGGERS to hide from honest investigation of actual child trafficking.

Watch this:
youtu.be/WYa4M9ZJJbk
We were to distracted to catch It.

already 3 vids down, im enjoying it so far. hes no terry davis though.
"If you have followed the story you will know that FATHER GOD brought me back 14 times. This is the 15th and the last for the earthly existence of this being"
whether thats him, or shilling/pretending this is entertaining.

Sup Forums hackers were never athing. it was companies and russian goverment using Sup Forums for propeganda

>tory smith
Whatcha sliding rabbi?

pretty sad man

bump something happened

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58341

What the fuck does he mean by
President Adam

And whats his stance on trump
Theres no mentioning of trump
Is he also nonhuman pedophile just like pence

Why did you stop posting your schizo images redditleaf?

Fuck off if not stay on topic

bump
adam is the president of the United states country not corporation. Donald Trump is involved watch this video from Tory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8bbvAzHPU

I do know that he meant president of the us i watched the vid
But adam is not the president trump is
Maybe he was talking about some other time frame
>Rand Paul raped 3 children and killed 2
Et tu Rand Paul? This is hard to believe. Why is there an infight among same draconians and what for??? We know that trump and establishment are battling and if they all are same faction wtf

Justice bump!

You getting a little mad there maplenigger?

Keep going if you just spam threads a little more about how Mike Pence is a rapist maybe a few dumbasses here will actually believe you someday.

bumping for the greater good

Bump for the hero's that turn their autism into pedohunting.

I've gotten kinda burned out on this and started having nightmares about this stuff, but I'll come back to it in a while.

Good luck exposing the satanic kid rapers & killers. Hope that this is a good lead.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw

We have more important shilling to do, like spam Sup Forums with pro-Christian slide threads.

Wut?

C'mon don't let this slide

Fine, I've scheduled to go and watch these tonight.

Someone has to pick up the pieces.

i'll bump.

kek is here.

GET offf VIDYA AND GET IN

I'm here boys. Let the habbenings begin

This reptilian shit is crazy. Just don't look into Adam's calendar in South Africa and the creation myth story of the tribe there.

Dropping a rare for good luck. Guide us toward the truth kek.

someone rationally explain why, while watching this video, my xbox--which is turned off--started making sounds like an old school printer?

oh fuc

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32442

youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI

your being watched user. They target anyone who watches his videos. Have to download them all before

>inb4 taken down.

>too much redpill

>%99.9999999999 truth

soooooo...... how the fuck could he possibly know all of this?

so the email inviting people to the call was sent AFTER the phone call?

100% truth

heaven

>this same level of fake enthusiasm to make more useless noise.
>The same faggot we see every week

>Long Answer
That guy saying they'd have a murder party on December 19th (if he even did) isn't proof that there was one, so you're going to convince people that Podesta's location "can't be found" for that date and drag them into some schizophrenic hypetrain of a dead end like the Q faggots always do. Yes John Podesta is a pedophile, yes he has people killed, no you are not doing anything real to stop him, you are here to exhaust people with slide threads.

>Short answer
Go glow in the dark somewhere else.

nigger nigger nigger nigger Anne Franke's pussy

>"P-Podesta!"

the purpose of this thread is to get more people to follow Tory. And activate their DNA like him so they can talk to heaven etc...

ME WANT TALK TO HEAVEN.

HOW DO?

Skippy please

close your eyes in meditation. After you see blackness expect the veil to fall and whatever you believe to be the most beautiful thing in the world to see usually its a grassy mountainous landscape like lord of the rings or something. Then call for the angels to come down and they will greet you. From there ask away If you have 51% sacred light this will work.

>"there's gonna be a pool party! :D"
>"HURRR CHILD RAPE DURRR!!!1!!!1!!!!11"

and if you don't have "51%" you'll get mind-raped by demons. stellar advice user.

Imagine, 20 years from now, having to justify to your close friends and relatives that at some point you got literally hired to cover pedophile's asses online

"Yeah my job was posting memes to derail discussion about child abuse"

pool party with 7 year olds for entertainment. oh well, nah whatever you say 2 + 2 = 5

>"Sh-Shill! Shill! Shill!"

Do they let you fuck kids, at least?

>no you are not doing anything real to stop him, you are here to exhaust people with slide threads.

This. Go the fuck away

>"Hillary Clinton is running an international child prostitution ring in the basement of a pizza joint maaaaan! Trust me, go on Sup Forums, those hackers got everything figured out!"

That sure showed me.

I'm starting to think this is actually reverse logic.
Shills usually have copypasted arguments, Snopes links and so on, but you're just using memes.

And the result? I mean, I usually leave a thread after my first post, but you're basically forcing me to reply with more and more proof.
Are you trying to redpill new anons?

>Are you trying to redpill new anons?
Shhh..uuutUuuup

Hurr. Pizzagate is fake.

>Barrack Obama was at this party and he is another I have really strong feelings about
>(Intensity starts to rise in his voice)
>Because I was RAPED by BAHHHRAQ OBONGO 261 times!

3:40 in the video

>"[ ]gate!"

How about your president campaigning for a fucking child molester? What are you going to do about that?

BiG iF tRuE!

You think there's more pedogate info/proof out there, or Sup Forums memes?
Let's keep posing both to find out!

Bump

Hand gestures are popular with demo pedos

They use a napkin to wipe the virgin blood off a raped kid that got her hymen broke. They keep the napkin as a trophy.

>*autistic screeching*
It's time to go for a walk and breathe some fresh air, you're losing your mind man.

I literally got all day kek

Yup

what now niggers?

>all ages

>California
>Los Angeles
despite all it economical potential just fucking nuke it

Also didnt you autists make a face app or something. Have enough face on bearded dog man?

I discovered this while looking up 2014 fbi crime report and curiosity on sanct city locationd and showed anons who helped me put this together a while back.

Put the pics together to make this meme i mean*
Good critical thinking skills but bad with computers. Thank god i have pol to cover my weaknesses,

Come on it's not funny like this.

Kim noble is so fucking sad. Sitting next to her daughter not recognizing her and talking about the daughter that was taken away....

Then her teen daughter starts to tear up because her mother doesn't recognize her. And she sees the emotion of this strange girl and tries to comfort her "my daughter would have loved you" she says.

Heartbreaking.

Dense population?