Russia does all the work and USA claims victory, as usual

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-defector/defector-says-thousands-of-islamic-state-fighters-left-raqqa-in-secret-deal-idUSKBN1E12AP
youtube.com/watch?v=SfSwS4OO51w
youtube.com/watch?v=QdggP7rw0mg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw_5BwjCOqM
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_military_bases_abroad
rt.com/usa/412618-pentagon-meaningful-isis-progress/
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/9-december-russian-mindef-f22-allegedly-deployed-decoy-flares
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we finally went on the offensive against ISIS after only pretending to be their enemy under Obama

That is mostly true. CIA just ordered ISIS to stop its activities. Russia would not be able to force them to do that. We have severe economic crisis now and there would be no money to continue the operation in about a year.

Considering what US says about "terrorists are still present in Syria", I think the CIAs order to stop activities has only temporary power.

Also there is no point for Russia to be in that conflict in the first place. That gives us nothing. No offense, but love from 3,5 commieboo soyboys is not a valuable asset.

>create terrorist group
>remove it
Is this what winning feels like?

Mayor red pill: Russia didnt do jack shit against ISIS, because they created them. ISIS was ment to bring trouble to Iraq and with that to the US, binding their resources and focus. Think about it, how could ISIS take over so Iraq so quick and so effective, when not with support and intel from Russia? It is unclear if they actually had Syria in mind or not, but sure as hell used them well there. Without ISIS it would have been rebels vs Assad, kurds and whole east Syria would have gone against Assad too, but with ISIS added to the play, everything changed. ISIS had taken over a lot of areas that were anti Assad and had oil refineries and they made no secret about that they would take over everyone giving the chance. They divided the anti Assad coaltions and gave Russia an exuse to expand in Syria militarily, while actually bombing rebels instead, so the last moderates leave the groups and radicals take over.

>we finally went on the offensive against ISIS
>tells the SDF to allow hundreds of ISIS fighters to go free
Pick one
>A high-level defector from Kurdish-led forces that captured the Syrian city of Raqqa from Islamic State has recanted his account of the city’s fall, saying thousands of IS fighters - many more than first reported - left under a secret, U.S.-approved deal.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-defector/defector-says-thousands-of-islamic-state-fighters-left-raqqa-in-secret-deal-idUSKBN1E12AP
>Silo was the SDF spokesman and one of the officials who told the media in mid-October - when the deal was reached - that fewer than 300 fighters left Raqqa with their families while others would fight on.
>However, he told Reuters in an interview that the number of fighters who were allowed to go was far higher and the account of a last-ditch battle was a fiction designed to keep journalists away while the evacuation took place.
>He said a U.S. official in the international coalition against Islamic State, whom he did not identify, approved the deal at a meeting with an SDF commander.

>Russia created ISIS
>memeflag cancer
Show yourself, JIDF

This actually makes a lot of sense. Specially the part with ISIS in Syria actually playing right into Assads hands.

>Syria actually playing right into Assads hands.
>giving an excuse for the US to intervene and put troops in Syria
pick one, ISIS was always a US ploy to justify invading Syria and overthrowing Assad

You cant hide the truth forever, Olgino. So what is your plan when it turns out to be right again? Just go XAXAXA we were it all along so what you gonna do about it?

The plan is simple: Create another player in Syria, let him take over the rebel territories with resources, make him unlikeable, bomb the middle ground group, so in the end it looks like its only a choice of Assad or ISIS in the end. Who would choose ISIS to begin with?

But you do gain. You get to test out all your new army toys in a war where winning or losing has no real value. Plus you get some more warm water ports to project your power in the Mediterranean and all them bucks for rebuilding Syria. I'm sure you'll get your fair share

>fucking up rebels in syria
>give Russia an exuse to intervene in Syria
>brings literally no advantage for the US in Syria
Seriously?

This makes no sense at all, specially since the US were the one fighting ISIS the most, you traitor cuck. People who selfhate their own country are the worst.

ISIS appeared in US-controlled Iraq and developed for years while US-army was turning blind eye no them before intrusion in Syria, that was diplomatically supported by US with all the "muh moderate terrorists" Factual News.

Also ISIS development was pretty much openly supported by US, if we look at Saddam armories guard selection and training process.
youtube.com/watch?v=SfSwS4OO51w
youtube.com/watch?v=QdggP7rw0mg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw_5BwjCOqM
Up to 20 of these armed professionals where assigned to guard arm storages in Northen Iraq. Mostly up to 10.

If you look at videos of ISIS attacking these storages, most of guards are killed while sleeping inside. Only 1-2 people try to LARP as if they are on duty.

> Russia creating ISIS makes a lot of sense
Not.

Strange that the US is taking credit when the US is literally intercepting Russian bombers targeting ISIS positions. The sooner Trump can root out the (((pentagon saboteurs))), the better. Thanks, Sergei. Appreciate the help for us real Americans.

>if you don't support muh based terrorists you must be a Russian
>uses memeflag
JIDF confirmed
>>fucking up rebels in syria
Hardly, they cooperate with rebels, see
>>tells the SDF to allow hundreds of ISIS fighters to go free
>since the US were the one fighting ISIS the most
lmao, stay delusional

Nice link to credible source.

Also Assad and Putin were too busy gassing civilians and bombing schools to fight ISIS

>t. JDIF

>Thanks, Sergei.
Hahha, you fucking mug

And here we got the russian shill all trying to cover it up. US has no interest in ISIS, they have nothing from them, it is on a level of saying Chechen terrorist in Russia are actually created by the russian governemnt.

>Asks for evidence
>gets called jidf

you're not making a great case are you?

But I thought drumpf was a Russian plant!

you're an idiot. russia's piss poor. they don't have the resources to fund rebels for years at a time

Christ, pay the fuck attention. You think I'm proud of my country (read: CIA) supporting ISIS? Fuck no. I wish we would stay the fuck out. I don't have any particular love for Assad or any other leader in the middle east. IDGAF outside of not supporting terrorist organizations.

Look, Russia stated its interest in getting rid of ISIS and eliminated it within four years. The US stated its interest in eliminating terrorist organizations in Afghanistan and is still there - 16 years and half my life later. So either: Russia is actually a stronger military power than the US (possible), or the US is not actually fighting terrorists and is probably actively funding them (likely).

Look at that country traitor cucks autistic screeching. Every one of the rebel groups knew that ISIS will attack them and take their territory over, if given the chance. What a nice group to work with.

>you traitor cuck
I like it, because it is so obviously true. The russians see him the same way, useful idiot, but in the end he is just a traitor to his country.

who told you they were gassing civilians?

>fight for Israel
>patriot

pick one

>Every one of the rebel groups knew that ISIS will cooperate with them and assist them against the Syrian army to capture land
FTFY
>still wont reveal flag
Nice try Shlomo

do you have any evidence for your assertions?

> But you do gain.
So where are my Syrian olives or anything for cheap?
Where are my soverign island, that Syria would donate to RF, so Russians would be nominally able to do business on shores of east of the mid-sea and also make an offshore?

We gain fucking nothing. Le testing of arms can be easily done on Ukraine and give us 35 more millions of Russian people in state, a lot of resources, a great deal of patriotism and economic optimism, because for the first time in 100 years we would have the state behind us.
Testing in Syria costs more by several magnitudes, than it gives benefits. We also take more refugees from Syria than anyone else gross or per capita. They are just not considered to be refugees. And if someone comes as one, everyone LARPs as if he just travels trough Russia to Finland. They even do TV shows with 4 sandniggers on Finland border to LARP it. As in "look, there is 4 sandniggers on border, that is everyday waiting line, everyone of them buys shitty Russian car on local scrapyard and travels to finn, and finns can even sometimes turn them down". Everyones sympathy is ofc on finn and sandnigger sides.

What else is new.
USSR did 70% of the work in WW2.

what was ISIS's position on Israel? what is russia's position on Israel?

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Scroll to page 5, read part C, then neck yourself

If you cant stop your thirst for russian cocksucking, why dont you do it in the streets instead, bet you can find some russian tourists to blow. Why are you heasitating? Its totaly based and everything. All the cool kids are doing it.

by pushing out the americans, you gained russian influence in the ME and will become a major player. ISIS was JewUSA's last hurrah. oh wait, they're going after Iran. nvm. but still, you get it now?

>still using the same tired argument
see
>>if you don't support muh based terrorists you must be a Russian
>>uses memeflag

>If you cant stop your thirst for russian cocksucking

germany fears nothing more than a US-Russian alliance. lmao

>That gives us nothing
Except avoiding a free jihadist corridor up to Tchechnia
Oh and your only military base outside Russia being there too

The ISIS thing is too strange to be a coincident, they took over their parts in Iraq too quick and there is not one thing that isnt in flavour for Russia in this. It is a catastroph for the US, it changed the syrian rebellion totaly and it also forced Assad to depend more on Russia. If we would get a thread going with some people investigating into it, we probaly would find some solid quick. So strange firma operating in Iraq with russian connections, some takeovers that only would have worked with intel form GRU.

Where the fuck is your proof tard? Proof of burden is on you to corroborate your premise. Seems bible thumpers cant into logic.

>Oh and your only military base outside Russia being there too
Completely false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_military_bases_abroad

The claim is "only warm water Russian NAVAL BASE outside of Russia" which isn't even really true either as it implies Russian bases in waters that ice don't operate year long, which they do due to a large icebreaker fleet

The US still has, Israel, Turkey, Iraq, Afganistan, the Saudis. Yeah no, the Syrians were always with the russians. All they did was keep those ties open.

Russia has bitches and enemies, nothing else. But some people will be the bitch by their own choice it seems.

>isn't even really true either
Also Russia re-opened their naval base in Vietnam since the start of the Syrian civil war

Russia is so bad with their propaganda, no wonder they had to use video game screenshots as proof US worked with ISIS. Of course all the retards here believed them. We bomb ISIS for 4 years, they show up at the last second, do some carpet bombing on empty deserts and suddenly they think they're the heroes. Fucking hilarious.

Russia loss its ambassador to Turkey to ISIS because of Allepo. If you don't think Russia was in the fight military for it's longtime Ally, the Al Asad regime you we're not paying attention.

>We gain fucking nothing.
Already forgot about the gas pipeline? It is in countries direct interst that Europe is not getting another gas supplier.

You can call it what you want all day long, but it stinks to the heavens and when you look into how hard the russian shills want to frame ISIS on the US for it, when you know how they like to blame others for their crap, so everyone gets it wrong from the start, you can come to quick comclusions.

>>Oh and your only military base outside Russia being there too
>Completely false

former USSR republics such as Armenia and Moldova don't count as foreign, which gives us Syria and Vietnam as only bases. Even Vietnam base isn't really Russia as of now, but rather Vietnamese and used by Russians.

So stating that it's only Russian forein base isn't "completely" false

>Americans are really this delusional that they think the exact opposite of what really happened

you probably think you guys won WW2 on your own as well huh?

the problem with your logic is that it's result oriented. placing the cart before the horse so to speak. would you still say the same thing if Assad was deposed?

> It is a catastroph for the US
what hasn't been ever since (((neocons))) took power?

What was hilarious, was how often they lost Palmyra.

>The US still has, Israel

fify

>Russia has bitches and enemies

same with any superpower

yes

It was a group effort. I don't see a reason for Russia and the US to be at war.

>former USSR republics such as Armenia and Moldova don't count as foreign
Same applies to the rest of formerly Soviet eastern Europe then, which means the US has bases occupying Russian territory which more than justifies the Russians operating bases in countries that allow them to
>Even Vietnam base isn't really Russia as of now, but rather Vietnamese and used by Russians.
The land is leased from Vietnam, same as the one in Syria and same as any US base, which is also leased
>it's only Russian forein base
Except it still is, claiming it to be the only "foreign" base is a known shill tactic

>uses Russian flag but shills against Russia
Likely a Ukrainian or other butthurt belt member, also saying the base in Syria is "the only" foreign naval base implies the one in Crimea is on Russian soil

Yes, create an outside enemy and get everyone in the area to fight them together. Then they become friends and settle their differences.

Now they will buy Coca-Cola and Pepsi in the streets.

>but it stinks to the heavens

the same logic applies to saying china funded ISIS. or the EU. or saudi arabia. or turkey. or egypt. not very bright are you?

like how stepping into two world wars in the last 3 years is also a "group effort" too right?

face it you guys didn't do jack shit and created this problem to begin with and then your jackasses in the pentagon try and take all the credit for something you didn't do at all, typical. If uncle sam would just mind his own fucking buisness youre right, there wouldnt need to be a war

It is nothing like this, not even the slightest. Russia probaly knew what was coming for Syria and took preemptive measures. What has Russia actually lost? A bit of money and some people? You think the thugs in moscow care about that? They got the US wasting way more, Russia got the gas pipeline stopped, Syria is still under their thumb with its leader who is more dependend to them then ever.

we ordinary people do not, but those end the world/its vydya them wars cultist freaks do.
imo vodka producers sent all those heavy planes to send a message they are ready to act.
but then hillary got wiped and here we are alive and shitposting.

(((uncle sam)))

the US is an Israeli vassal state. wishing for non-interference is wishing for a kike to stop kiking

The US should not even be near the west coast of Russia.

We act like Germany is using our nuclear warheads even though it is US bases.

It goes against the nuclear treaty signed after the cold war.

Simply look up the map of ISIS controlled territory prior Russia involvement and after that.

You may as well think that US won WWII, Vietnam war and 1972 Olympic men's basketball final.

because the incompetent neocons in the (((US))) couldn't have been BTFO by russians right? is it too simplistic for you?

>I do not see
>I do not hear
>I only defend Russia
No it would not make sense for China being behind ISIS or can you explain us what the direct benifit for China would have been? It was win win for Russia and nobody else.

If anything it is not even Russian and commies would not be able to hold anything.
And what influence gives me? Where are my cheap stuffs from syria? Literally fucking anything? I have an economical crisis, I need food (currently bread is made from 3rd quality grain, that earlier was intended only for cattle), raw materials, investments, I need to crack down drugs lines, that CIA sends me from Afghanistan, instead we create another privileged shitskin community, that ofc will be part of that trade.

> Already forgot about the gas pipeline?
There are no major gas pipelines or plans to build any.

People who love their country are the worst

>It was win win for Russia and nobody else.

because they actually won you demented kike. or ukranian?

same shit different war, even now when they create a terrorist group and leave the rest of the world to clean it up, drop three bombs at the end and say "LOOK GUYS WE FINISHED THE WAR YOU GUYS DIDNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL"

That's what ur saying. But suuuure

North Korea is a proxy state of China.

You maybe as well look at the maps with the airstrikes by nations and see why you are wrong.

So they BTFO them, but of course they could not have done what i said, you are grasping straws here.

You simply don't understand or underestimate geopolitics and the fact that it all rotates around the middle east, which is so important due to oil\gas as well as Israel being in the region.

Suuuuure

Sauce and show true flag. Otherwise this is just another demoralization attempt after /sbg/ went up or a larper from /leftypol/.

fine fine you helped too, you ungrateful soviet bastards.

>provide no evidence for your theory

yes, i'm the one grasping at straws.

rt.com/usa/412618-pentagon-meaningful-isis-progress/

Simply look at Japanese and German territory prior to US involvement and after.

You may as well think you've won Afghanistan, Winter War and Cold War.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/9-december-russian-mindef-f22-allegedly-deployed-decoy-flares

>most of ISIS territory is in Iraq
>Russia doesn't do shit in Iraq
RUSSIA DO ALL WORK RUSSIA STRONK BABUSHKA BEAT MERIFAT SOLDIER

Russia wants to go in with brute force and just take the land back.

While the US wants to conduct clandestine operations to get everyone in the area to fight Isis.

It's ok because for that they can just give all the credit to Iran. Their propagandists always have a solution.

> Except avoiding a free jihadist corridor up to Tchechnia
That is bullshit. We have jihadists there and terror is much bigger, than in EU, where they need to blow up something, so politics would work with them. They are at large in RF.

You know that tajik nigger, that went on manhattan with truck of peace? There is more than 3 million of tajiks in RF. And the tajikistan population is 8 millions. How would you feel to have half of mauritania living in your area? Also imagine the legislations, that allow half of mauritania living in portugal and who else comes along them.

ISIS is in north korea now?

You seem pretty upset when people dont see it as a fair win, but as dirty play, also your russian shill narritive to call me something is showing pretty bad, shiteater. You like that word? Shiteater. It is how the KGB liked to call their useful idiots in the west, who defended Russia for them aginst their own real interest.

>DUURFUSFUSFPP ISIS DINDT EXIST IN SYRIAH RETARD DURRR

Are people already forgetting (deliberately or not), that ISIS originally were the al-qaeda group located in Iraq, and recruited from the iraqi army, that the US disbanded after the invasion? Are they also forgetting that group joined up with the syrian "rebels" who were supported with money and weapons by the US, before they broke off and became ISIL?

You were talking china so I was also talking china.

Shill, you are either brainwashed or are knowingly supporting one of the corrupt groups, because surely Russia and America/euro states are both horribly corrupt. This is a proxy war with propaganda being spewed by both sides. Russians are supporting Shia and Shia led nations, while we support the Sunni nations.

Syria is being protected by Putin because the west wants to break the back of Russia by pumping oil thru Syria to turkey. The west wants to take away Russia's energy dominance. Also siding with the Shia and Shia led nations, it puts a check on American and European expansion thru the mid east. Iran and Syria are chess pieces in this game.

Wake up shill.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaah Americans are taking credit for stuff they did help me world :’’’(

Quit being crybabies and do it yourselves

do you have any evidence other than ad hominem?

From my post
>No it would not make sense for China being behind ISIS or can you explain us what the direct benifit for China would have been?
and your answer to it is
>North Korea is a proxy state of China.
Did you mix something up?

> muh geopolitics
I can not eat your fucking geopolitics. And you can not too. That is an expensive amusement ride we can not afford and gain nothing from. Other than pootin ability to show, that he does something else than murdering Russians in Novorussia and sponsoring Ukraine.
No, wait, that is part of geopolitics too! Pootine is a super taffer, that would outgame everyone from jews to allah, while not being even able to use computers and internet.

Called them off to gather more man power for the next decade

Also where is my fucking offshore island in mid-sea? Where are my cheap olives? Why is it not part of geopolitics? Why the fuck is this done for expense of my taxes and destruction of small businesses of my people?

China has nothing to do with ISIS. I don't know why you would ask that. I was saying China is however behind North Korea.

Who profited from ISIS the most? How profited from every step ISIS did? Who would have been the biggest loser if ISIS would not have been there? How could ISIS rise so quick to power, actinglike they were provided by intel from a big player. But let me guess, you dont want to talk about it. You desperately want me to shut up instead. Stop other people seeing the pattern.

>Shill, you are either brainwashed
>both horribly corrupt
>both sides
>Wake up shill.
Why do brainwashed people always say those things?