How many Americans need to die before we fix this

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

the military has so many guns and tanks.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

it's okay, we all know you changed your flag from Canadian to american.
Sage as well, fuck you.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Let's have more guns so we get more bloodshed. It's been boring lately and I want some entertaining news. I always love when there's a mass murder. The memes are fantastic.

Julian Price
Julian Price

ok guys let me finish laughing then I'll start acting like a father who lost his kids

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

I would be convinced but you forgot to post Obama poling his eyes

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

All of them

And Sandy Hook was fake newfag
Cover up for pedos plus attempt to ban guns by communists

John Taylor
John Taylor

Thats a terrible idea if you want more bloodshed. If everybody carried guns then mass murders would fucking get blown away the second after they fired their first shot. Maybe bloodshed would rise initially but in the long run the law abiding citizens vastly outnumber the criminals so eventually the criminal population would be depleted to nothing. It's best to keep the availability of guns but have most people not carry them for maximum bloodshed as we have it right now.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

We can ban guns as soon as every nonwhite and foreigner is dead.

Better get to work.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Here’s a better idea. Outlaw gun grabbing scumbags like you.

tanks

You are not a tank, faggot. You are an annoying bag of salt water. My guns can definitely stop you.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

130,530,408 so about 44% of the population

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

If the military starts attacking its citizens I can assure you that there is a much bigger problem on our hands, if thats the case then I will fully support arming people in a tribal sense to protect our rights and freedoms as well as our lives in hopes we have a fighting chance.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

this

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Except all of that shit is completely insignificant when you put into perspective. An order of magnitude more people die due to (preventable) medical error every year, not to mention automotive accidents and the like. If you really want to save lives - campaign to get better training and certification for doctors and nurses.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Just you for posting a REPEAT SHILLNIGGER THEME POST.

Mawds please nuke this crapflood thread.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

All of them

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

noicestrawmanbruh

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Shut the fuck up faggot. My cousin lived in newton and was at sandy hook and died.
I’m sick of you false flag retards always shitting this board up any time somebody brings up smart gun control.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Nice b8
duh gubmint tanks and drones
Kiss more police-state ass, but we won't be sending out the military to attack US citizens for observing a constitutionally protected right. Stop using statistical anomalies to try to feelz our way into cuckhood. The fact of the matter is US murders have been dropping for decades alongside rising gun ownership. The 2 largest sources of "gun death" are criminal-on-criminal and suicide, which are irrelevant to lawful gun ownership. The largest source of these mass killings that you seem so obsessed with is unchecked mentally ill folks and brown people who don't eat pork. All we need is mental healthcare reform and some sane national security practices.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Sandy Hook was a literal desaster. This Hoax resulted in the US federal government losing all its credibility.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Come and get them, faggot

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Newton
Can't even shill properly.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

These victims seemed to have awfully many cousins. I met like at least 10 of them on the internet.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

All of them

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Not even good bait faggot. 0/10

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Was your great grandpappy Chaim Silverman gassed 5 times at Auschwitz too? Gtfo. Nobody believes that false flag shit anymore, Shlohmo.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

So I see you are a bored you faggot op. But it's cool, I'm bored as well. Want me to say sandyhoax was real. It's was as real as me saying I have a hot blonde with DD tits laying next to me. Most of you would consider her a 15/10 qt 3.14. I lost my Virginia to her about ten minutes ago in my mom's basement. Protip: This is real, because you read it on the internets.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit