Yuri!!! On Ice

If Medo-chan and Johnny Weir are in S2, will they be able to act better than Zebra did? Will Zebra return? Was he the worst part of S1? Just what was his relationship with Victor like? How many languages does Victor know?

These questions and more: answered tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc3irBg0VQM
chacott-jp.com/j/topics/detail3996
archiveofourown.org/works/9432656
twitter.com/animisc/status/824535701202931712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Zebra

what

He skated as a magical zebra with wings that saw snow. youtube.com/watch?v=Kc3irBg0VQM

Speaking of, is it possible for Georgi to top himself next year or will finding love again ruin his chances at a medal and possibly the hearts of Sup Forums?

I want Georgi to win Russian nationals and beat Victor and Yurio

Now that would be pretty great. Yurio won the GPF, but it was after his opponents choked their SP. Victor barely has time to prepare.

Georgi, you have one last chance to shine!

nice art, fucking ugly clothes and hair

How do they even decide these terrible clothing choices.

that was the worst official art, delete

Is he 11 here?

New Chacott article, making off Yuuri's FS outfit

chacott-jp.com/j/topics/detail3996

He's dressed like Mao Zedong.

won't load
guess I'll wait

For some reason the page is taking forever to load but
>see through under shirt
>strange knot that looks like a wound

the pictures are taking age to load for me

last thread was deleted due to people sexualizing the fairy

YOI is going to kill another server.

Isn't this old art? Everyone had terrible fashion choices, not just Yuuri.

deserved to be. it was a stupid thing to put in the op

Why is this taking such a long time to load?

Eeww can someone make a webm where someone throws this picture in flames?

This time we can sexualize terrible fashion choices.

Look at this costume. It's terrible. Too busy at the top with random crap. 'Getting out of the shower' Chris's butt, it just has nothing going for it except the sparkles.

Will JJxJoe be the new BikeFairy of season2?

Only if JJ is a cheating ho.

Joe is actually really cute and his look translates well to YOI's style. I don't think he's famous enough to get a cameo though.

at least this finally loaded.

This raises questions.

Slut

Reminder Victor helps Yuuri fit his costume, also make up and hair

Oh I get it now, they used breasts to lay down the path for sequins.

Yeah, they are making Chacott's and not the anime version of the outfit that has seuins there. I guess they are easier to sew when the fabric is risen.

archiveofourown.org/works/9432656

looks like bike gets off being cucked by tyrone

bet yuuri walked around with just the see through leotard on sometimes

>transparant one piece
Artists better get on this

Yuuri is lewd.
God I bet there was so much sexual tension involved during those sessions.

Yeah, I hadn't noticed that. They toned down the sparkle on the coat and moved it to the undershirt. Might be a cost issue.

I'm so mad that we didn't get an episode where Yuuri and Viktor went to tailor's. Or at least a glimpse of Viktor helping Yuuri with his costume. They could have done it easily when they had the balls for ep4 onsen scene.

this is how the costume was originally designed so dunno. Almost every costume was tweaked for the anime.

I personally think the anime versions look better.

They really needed another episode or two in there, they time skipped from May to around November. Picking out the costume and a down time episode would have been nice.

fuck me too, it would have been so fun, a Chacott shop cameo and Yuuri "can you please make the coat shorter on the back"

fan art WHEN

doujins W H E N

I like to think Yuuri still has transparent material covering his junk in the anime.

he should have a dancer's belt or a jockstrap like every other skater

There's already a fair bit of leotard fanart, it's not quite accurate but I like their interpretations too.

He's skating on pure thoughts and a wish.

>The tamer costume is actually the lewder one underneath

Are male skating costumes this lewd irl? From what I've seen most are more like Yuuri's FS costume but do they all have lewd transparent parts and leotards?

>you will never be the leotard that snugly cradles your favorite YoI's balls

>underneath what you assume to be a tame pure exterior is actually the lewdest lewd

It's so deep, so many layers.

they have leotards, otherwise the costume falls apart while skating. All those shirts you see skaters wear are leotards either elastic or buttoned at the crotch. But the majority of leotards are nowhere near as lewd as this one like, for what reason they would request it to be transparent and open on the crotch? This isn't even seen in the actual costume while fully worn so he didn't even need a leotard to being with if the coat was over his torso already, he could have the purple part sewn with the coat and call it a day. What the fuck Yuuri

Why are male figure skaters so sexual

Why is Yuuri such an unapologetic fuckslut from hell

this anime has taught me that I shouldn't understimate virgins

So if virginal Yuuri has so much EROS what kind of monster is experienced Yuuri?

Is Viktor even prepared to handle that?

Sometimes I can't believe a guy with this face is such a shameless slut

i bet they have gay orgies during the olympics too

I wonder what happened to that straight male user who fell in love with Yuuri

More likely it was Victor's call.

Have you read Harada's Yatamomo? Because I'm 100% sure that's exactly what their sex life is gonna be

>implying it wasn't Viktor's idea
The way he said "you really look the best in this costume" made me think that he was very involved in picking it. Don't forget we're dealing with the man who skated in what looked like bondage gear when he was 16, this choice would be very in character for him.

Victor will not be able to walk for weeks.

Orgies at the olympics are confirmed fact so probably.

I wonder if olympic snowboarder user is with us still.

>open on the crotch?
So he can pee? Leotards under other clothes are a huge inconvenience in that respect.

That's what button/clasps are for

Would you watch Yuuri pee?

Be honest, you degenerate Pigfags

Victor just becomes more pure as time goes on, Yuuri on the other hand becomes more lewd.

no

>"you really look the best in this costume"
I think he said he looked beautiful

I'd happily look at piggy's dick in any situation

>Yuuri
>Virgin
I still don't believe it. I believe he lost his v-card some point in Detroid while he was drunk. It's possible that he doesn't remember or even know about it.

yes

The subs left out 一番, so it was most beautiful, ergo best.

That's rape user

virgins in general are pretty kinky anyway

BD2 includes Agape and Yuri on Ice performance twitter.com/animisc/status/824535701202931712

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying

Not if both parties are wasted.

Well no shit user. That's what I was implying.

then they somehow raped each other

First I would make him a massive amount of water over an hour then force him to wait until he is basically pissing himself. He would be basically forced to pee in front of me unless he wants to piss his pants. I would watch up close and passive aggressively mock his size until his anxiety and low self esteem kick into overdrive and he starts panicking. But his bladder would be so full and he would be so desperate for a release he wouldn't be able to hide it. He'd be forced to let it all out while I watch and make him cry.

Did someone encode the BDs?

FUCKIN. DELET. THIS.

I don't even fap to Pig but that's hot

DELET
Kinda hot, though.

He can sub in for Victor

Take me MSpaintanon.

>rewatch the scene to confirm my memory is correct and it said most beautiful
>can't stop watching

Fuck, episode 5 was amazing, the hugs, the lip balm, the love speech, Victor's reactions to Yuuri's skating. The Yuri on Ice song and program is so emotional.

Any time I got back to find a scene I end up watching like 4 episodes

It's a hellish cycle, I've never rewatched a show so much

I can never get enough of Viktor's reactions to Yuuri's skating, he's so pure in his joy. Too bad that Pig isn't really aware of that.

Pls I can't hold myself

I watched every episode at least 4 times as it aired, but I haven't rewatched it since it then because I was hanging for the BDs. But I think I'll have to do a rewatch.

It was the first time we heard from Victor's perspective, people thought he was hitler but his inner monologue proved once and for all that he is pure and good. I felt vindicated at the time and still love him for how genuinely happy Yuuri' makes him.

While we're on the topic of episode five, I think that a nice underrated moment is when Viktor is thinking something along the lines of: "Where the hell did he learn to be so rebellious towards his coach?" and proceeds to realize that he's like him. To me, it was even better than the lip balm scene.

I loved that moment too, they're so different that it's extra heartwarming when they have something in common.

he avoided the hug though. still hitler

Now Victor can somewhat understand what Yakov went through with him, though he'll never experience a rebellious teenage Yuuri.

Poor Yuuri looked like a puppy, he was so happy and excited to get into Victor's arms. It still stings

He hugged him nonstop after he plugged up his nose though.

He made up for it by cuddling Yuuri extra tight while giving him passive aggressive backhanded compliments. Nobody ever said he isn't savage.