What happens here?

Thinking about moving somewhere in those areas. Thoughts?

watch out for the ayy lmaos. they already take too many cow anuses

illegal english happens

Phoenix is top comfy tier

As I understand it, there's drugs, and the people who use them there. That's about it.

I heard its morman lands

yeah if you like deserts

If you stay out of Metropolitan Phoenix

Salt Lake City is pretty comfy and Park City is super close by

be warned if you're super Sup Forums Mormons actually despise Trump and are by and large Never Trumpers

Have you gathered enough intel? SAGE

It's the great red wall. It's the only thing holding back the horde of California Libtards with their fucked up ideology. May not hold forever it's like the Alps saved Italy till Hannibal.

Naming the 11 states in pic without google.
washington
oregon
california
idaho
arizona
new mexico

that's it

the red states look sort of like a minecraft figure with a boner

literally nothing. probably pretty comfy

Nigga I'm in PC rn!

what sort of situation do you want. If you wanna live in a small town or in a rural area, there's plenty of that between Phoenix and Salt Lake City

That's lewd as fuck.
>inb4 chicano

Arizona is hot as hell
Utah has many mormons
Wyoming might kill you
Idaho has potatoes

Best to go with Montana

That's Salt Lake City

Very little

A great place to live for a simple man

>what happens here

Lots of wincest

All of those states have many Mormons, that's why they're all red. Montana is great but has -1000 degree winters. Idaho and Wyoming are probably the best options, all things considered.

lul

been to Phoenix many times and have NEVER seen one mormon unless they live outside the city

They live in the southeast part of the metro, Gilbert.

>Idaho, Neo Nazis and Government black sites
>Wyoming, Fucking nothing and cold
>Utah, Mormons
>Arizona, Its nice but to many beaners
Go check out eastern Oregon. Its a blue state on the west side but the east is very nice.

Please come to Colorado.
Colorado is number one in deportations out of all the states and the margins are dangerously slim towards tipping us red again.

AZ is full too so fuck off.

I keep hearing boomers are moving there in droves. Any truth to that?

This. Arizona is already northern mexico and all the whites living there are over the age of 60.

Absolutely nothing and it’s wonderful

If you can handle the cold, Wyoming.

4% sales tax.
0% state income tax.
NO excise tax.
Hate greenies (barefoot pieces of shit from CO).
You can hunt for almost all of your food.
Decent wages, low cost of living.
0 traffic.
White women looking to fill their uterus.

Yes, gotta keep them old bones warm. That’s why that faggot McCain keeps winning.

Nigga I'm thinking of moving to Kansas. No lie.

Really? I figured there'd be a lot of trendies and riffraff moving there for the DUDE WEED.

what's it like living in Utah as a non-Morman? Can you marry someone without having to join?

maps.google.com
streetview

Idaho/Montana

Help make the Northwest Republic a glorious reality

As long as you stay out of Phoenix and also dont go to Tucson you should be relatively fine in Arizona. The only thing i will bitch about is yes we do have niggers in some parts and some mexicans obviously. But really more mexicans than niggers which is ironic in itself.

You would think so but you have to remember that Trump was kind of the first candidate that many liked this cycle.

what an amazing fucking jaw-line

Depends where you are, a lot of them are viciously Mormon and require you to join but sometimes they are chill if you aren't. Just be careful of polygamist offspring, they are very real and very inbred