JAMES CAMERON PUTS ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=aj8mN_7Apcw

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/06/07/how-the-human-face-might-look-in-100000-years/#16e98ed05a96
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self bumping like a fug

he put roasties on suicide watch how exactly?

is this just some shill who got lost on his way to Sup Forums?

At first I thought that was related to Bioshock

If he wanted to do a proper CG approximation of anime face, a lot more is required than large eyes.

You need low nasal & oral prominence and high jawline angularity

Looks like an E3 bullshot trailer for a PS4 launch title.

RObo waifu when?

Her bf is a Chad REEEEEEEEE.
She should have been some neckbeard's waifubot.
Guys wth this is so fucked up it wasn't supposed to be this way.

Jesus Fucking Christ

desu

>implying robowaifus wouldnt leave neckbeards for chads

They would be created by neckbeards, so...

>fucking chads stealing our robowaifus

I actually liked the Ghost in the Shell movie with Scarjo.

those silly eye make her look like gollum. movie looks interesting though.

this looks embarrassing. you should be ashamed you posted it.

fuck now they're gonna ruin Battle Angel

uncanny valley as fuck

no u

Movie sounds interesting, but for Christ's sake shrink those eyes by like 20%

A little exaggeration is fine, but that's uncanny valley as fuck, and not in a good way.

terrible dialogue. you can't have people writing screenplays that have never read great literature and since the mid 70's you have screenplay writers that have read nothing but comic books.

>when we can make our own waifus then we won't need to pursue real women and they'll be devastated
Something like that, but there are male ones as well so I'm sure women will appreciate not be hounded by OPs micro penis.

Because virtual and robot waifus are mankind's future

will hollywood ever stop ruining anime?

Hollywood is just horrible

WTF CAMERON IS MAKING A SHITTY HOLLYWOOD JEW CGI VERSION OF BATTLE ANGEL? WHY? It looks ugly as fuck

hopefully not anymore after god smites them.

delet this rite fukkin now

Unironically this.
>tfw no depressed socially awkward cyberwaifu

>OP doesn't know when he's being brainwashed by standard commiecrat/globalist agenda

lolol

>ruining a perfectly fine manga series with this shit.

>watch trailer
>think roasties gonna get BTFO
>literally the opposite
>robot even picks chad to be her true love
>this while being a robot with supposedly no meatbag bias

How exactly are they on suicide watch again?

>that guy
>chad
PICK ONE

Whether it be video games or anime, Hollywood finds a way to take a nasty shit on it. Leftists truly ruin everything

you fucking idiot.

mummy jennifer connelly
they have my money

wtf i want to give voting rights to robots now

Was that your impersonation of a tsundere anime girl?

anime must burn, only degenerates watch anime

In a scene as a zoo gorilla?

great another anime classic ruined by hollywood

Remember to post pic related when you have these types of threads.

/thread

Anime is real. And I don't like it.

Couldn't they just have made a fully CG movie? It would've looked a lot more cohesive.

The mere sight of Christopher Waltz causes me to forcefully ovulate. I have panties filled with eggs now.

you could've picked any of other better chris

that fucking jew must really be out to shit on anime. death note, now evangelion.

seeing how normiefied he made death note, evangelion should be something like Rush Hour 4.

No! He is sexy grandpa. Uh... uhhhhhhhhh!!!! This ovulation is painful. Curse OP!

I'm just pissed Japan is letting them.

Someone posted this on Sup Forums. Look how much better it would've been with a stylized look.

Women will have no problems legalizing walking dildo's but god help if a man wants a walking fleshlight.

oh so hollywood niggerifying anime yet again

>anonymous fucking around in his basement makes a superior product that a multi-million production
This is why I never leave this place.

WTF? is that abomination a future human? please explain

>forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/06/07/how-the-human-face-might-look-in-100000-years/#16e98ed05a96

top looks like that girls from parks and rec. you know? the crazy one married to chris pratt in it? but just with bigger eyes and the bottom one looks like a fake final fantasy character but has that more glassy eyes like not focusing on anything. Just staring.Both are uncanny but honestly if the top one had smaller eyes it'd be better

>that pic

unless we invent gene modification or implement eugenics, the human face 100000 years from now will look either mentally retarded or fossilized (because all humans will be extinct)

its anime you stupid cunt, you know this is a remake of a cult classic anime film right dickhead?

looks like beaner kino

What the fuck is this goddamn jewlywood is awful.

Cyberpunk Kino coming our way. HYPE

They were never going to do the manga justice. Never ever ever.

I haven't seen Bladerunner, but I keep seeing pictures of the giant hologram lady that says JOI. Does this movie really have jerk off instructions or is it something else?

ironic that you think this is putting women 'on suicide watch' when it was only greenlighted because it's a feminist-friendly story about a woman who beats men up and makes clever 1 liners

LEAVE ANIME ALONE THIS IS WHY WARS ARE FOUGHT REEEEEEEEE

Alita is now hispanic?
Oralé Alita! Patéale el culo a esos pendejos! Ándale, ándale!
What a fucking joke. Americans ruin everything. Food, water, air, entertainment... When will they be stopped?

barthelona pleath

This better not be real.

WHAT!? You better be fucking trolling user.

Oh god, please be fake.

at least the 2nd and 3rd avatar movies are being filmed they started filming Sept 25 of this year. this movies will add to their production.

Well that was fucking boring. Nigger.

What does this have to do with roasties again?

Classic manga.

That's not how you translate anime in cgi what the fuck

this looks literally like creepy shit

animebois are on suicide watch

who gives a shit. Anime is degeneracy. bringing in a strong black woman is actually making you weebs look good.

>that fucking nose in the second pic
Oi you have me laffin

It was only a matter of time. Look at how creatively bankrupt (((hollywood))) is; do we really need an umpteenth batman/avengers/old comic rehash? Once they milk it dry they move on to the next niche. Anime, video games, anything that can be marketed as "indie" can generate revenue by converting normies who seek that in-crowd high. This is a present and living example of why jews get kicked out of every host nation they inhabit.

Even an artificial robot created just for sex would still rather have chad than you. How does it feel knowing that even when sexbots become a thing, you’ll still be a virgin?

I know this sounds just horrible to you Sup Forums, but try and look on the bright side.
Think about the ammount of hate this ape is going to get when this happens

You can't self bump here. This an't reddit.
sage

lel how could anyone believe this is real
zero source
zero hits on any search engine except for that exact image being posted on shit sites like funnyjunk et al

ya'll just wanna be angry

>product made for shekels

>Product made for love

the good thing is, is that since everything in the world is getting labelled as "rape" then being a rapist will be a lot more common and thus rape won't be thought of as badly.

stop marketing your hollyshit on my board

how did they turn this

to this?

literally waited 24 years for this

damn

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay... The fuck did i just watch?

Proof that Rei is best

transhumanism at its finest

>
THIS

That song gave me a boner