Does African architecture exist?

Hey fellow canadabro here
Anyone notice that there is absolutely no African architecture? Apart from north africa that are arabs... there is no African architecture at all, all they have is mud huts...

Egyptians were black

You ever seen a Black stone mason? Or a black with a job who isn't clearly from North Africa?

dey wuz not black

no they weren't. one "pharoah" who showed up and nigged for a few centuries before being nigged themselves doesn't change that Egypt was not black.

You're damn right nigga

Anyone notice facts don't mean shit on this board anymore? Apart from everyone who isn't a stormnigger, facts mean something. But with stormniggers they don't even use the internet to look stuff up before shitting on Sup Forums with stupid threads... even when they're using the internet at the very moment.

lol no. Nearly all human remains in egypt are not blacks so there is no way egyptians were 'black' there was a tiny minority of blacks

look at egyptian statues, none of them have black features

first of all it's absolutely hideous
second of all it's islamic architecture...foreign influence

It's mixed with Cow Dung :D

Then again this is a leaf so who even knows.
6/10 bait thread, got me to reply.

Third of all it was built by the French

>post African architecture
>posts a temple to a western religion

good job fucking retard. let's see the seven story wonder of the world that worships the mudman or whatever stupid Africans and their "culture" believe

That thing is fascinating.

They didn't build it, they carved it out of the rock. The whole thing is just one piece of stone.

For those unaware its an Ethiopian Christian church.

All you have to do is look at modern Egyptian's clearly their ancestors where not Black.

In the context of saying crayfish and fire ants can design and build shelter, I guess it's architecture. Africans have to fuck Arabs to move up the evolutionary chart, so it's hard to tell if a full blood nigger is equal to an aboriginal or a killdeer or a mud dobber. I would say the later

I don't think most people can tell the difference between a civilized black and a jungle black. The Ethiopians and Somolians are very black skinned but are smart, in fact many Somalians are big problems in other countries because they are smart and come from a broken country, you don't see problems with well organized gangs of men from Rawanda.

There is some spectacular architecture in Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea and much of it is not only made by blacks, but black Christians. People gotta start differentiating blacks like we all learned to do with the different Asians in the early 2000s.

Large portions of the continent learned wheels from foreigners that arrived by aircraft.

>standing on huge rock with ten most apt bros
>decide to build something like that
>fail miserably because we don't know wtf we're doing
>live in mudhut
>trash foreign architecture because its inferior
>die

I refuse to believe niggers were and and still are worthless beings that have never made any accomplishments in their entire existence. Something just does not add up.