Eminem

Apperentally black on black crime is a lie and this whole song is facts (untouchable)

google.ca/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Eminem-untouchable-lyrics#ampshare=https://genius.com/Eminem-untouchable-lyrics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU
youtube.com/watch?v=36nWNAvtwrw
youtu.be/GjUMnxy0kmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>

Is Eminem dead?

go away old man

ehh I don't even care because I don't even think he's genuine. he's just trying to stay relevant somehow. I wish he would just retire with some dignity and become a producer or something instead of embarrassing himself. it's hard to watch

Lindsey Vonn just received her Trump curse.

Is this faggot next?

Just let him do his things. If brainwashed lemmings want to support this false narrative, let them do it. I find it funny though that he's saying nothing happens to white people, even though everyone on the internet right now is debating about a white guy that was shot by the police.

>hope he becomes a producer
>Not wishing he takes his lyrics to heart and gets shot by police for acting like a nigger

hopefully he gets capped by one of his pet negros

pretty sure he was killed after that "come along follow me" song. his whole style and persona completely changed shortly after that. Next thing you know hes doing pop songs forgiving his mom and doing shout outs to kanye. I personally believe that hes been dead for a little while now, or they threatened to harm his daughter and now he just does everything (((they))) tell him to

If we let them think black on black crime isn't real won't they mean nothing will be done about it and it will keep happening? Based Eminem killing niggers

Then he was lying about growing up in Detroit because he would know black on black crime to be fact.

Mosh, the song was called Mosh and was about rising up about Bush's administration. I agree it was about when his music became pure AIDS

Now he's coffee pot mathers

I only liked him cause he made rap music better then every nigger out there.

GUYS, I LISTENED TO 1 MINUTE OF THIS, AND IT REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING....

>HERE'S THE BREAKING NEWS: HE'S RIPPING OFF PWEI (POP WILL EAT ITSELF) A ROCK/SCRATCH FUCION BAND FROM THE LATE EIGHTIES - DAMN GOOD LIVE SHOWS IN THEIR TIME, BUT THIS NEW TRACK FROM GENDEREM IS A 100% RIPOFF, IT'S OFFICIAL, FEMINEM IS INFERTILE AND RUN DRY LIKE AN OLD CUNT, WHICH IS APT,BECAUSE HE IS LITERALLY AN OLD CUNT.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? CHECK THIS OUT, THEN CALL HIM OUT, SPREAD IT THAT EMINEM IS RIPPING OFF AN 80'S ROCK BAND.... LET'S KILL HIM

HERE IS FEMINEMS LATEST:

youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU

HERE IS THE PWEI TRACK IT REMINDED ME OF *WITHIN 1 MINUTE* ...

youtube.com/watch?v=36nWNAvtwrw

AND HERES THE KICKER THAT WILL MAKE YOUR COCK DROP OFF, ... ONCE YOU'VE LISTENED TO THEM BOTH, IF YOU STILL DON'T HEAR IT , ...

>SPEED UP THE EMINEM VID TO 1.25

ENJOY

I posted a fucking wall of text roasting eminem on that video and I haven't stopped getting hate from daddy em fans ever since.
Fuck those people and their cult

Another on of these eh?
>Slim anus
>Feminem on black love
youtu.be/GjUMnxy0kmk
Muh abdomen it hurts lolololz

I don't hear it, either some next level autism or your completely full of shit.

Didn't Eminem once try to be a rebel advancing a counter-culture or something? Didn't he try to be offensive at some point? Now he just seems so milk toast, he's become a preaching grandpa

STOP DRINKING SOY

>caring what Feminem says
STOP!