One Piece 853

mfw reijus pantsu

How exactly does tamago devil fruit works?

This is the worst picture of Reiju I've ever seen.

The point of this arc is to only showcase big mum and her crew. The real fight between them and the strawhats will be in another arc.

Like that.

I can't tell if he's a zoan or a paramacia. He hwas three forms but can the egg form be considered an animal?

Is there a japense pun going on that us English people don't understand?

Literally nothing happens: the chapter
Again.

Glorious

Paramecia because egg
Zoan because Chicken
Logia becuase yolk 'n' egg white

behold the ultimate DF

What kind of df does Tamago have? It doesn't appear to be a regular Zoan.

I guess it's paramecia. If it's a zoan it must be some mystical type, because normal paramecia are simply animals.

>Luffy going back to "the place of the promise" instead of just meeting up with Sanji in the castle
But why? He's just making things more difficult

If it doesn't allow the user to switch at will between three forms and doesn't transform its body into a natural element, it's a paramecia, no need to overcomplicate it.

>we have someone with the same ability Roger had
>oh Pudding, I was just talking about you
Why did the WG bother with Ohara when there's a whole tribe of people who can decypher anything by hearing voices?

The castle is fucking huge. Simply waiting at the spot he promised to be is better than running around for 10 chapters trying to find him.

Anyways it looks like Nami will find him first.

Luffy is a man of his word. He wants to force Sanji to make a choice to feed Luffy or Luffy will die.

Luffy doesn't want Sanji to be a do nothing bitch fence sitter and just bent over and take shit up the ass.

A man's got to do what a man's got to do, WITH A DON!

>running around a fuck huge castle without knowing where to go, surrounded by hundreds of enemies, with stronger enemies still on the way, while you're hurt badly and starving to the point of exhaustion
Vs
>waiting at the area where he told he'll meet Sanji, without his enemies immediately knowing where he went
OH BOY, IT SURE SOUNDS COMPLICATED

I wonder if after count chicken there are ulterior evolutions.

Marquis Rooster when?

You have a base form, and everytime you're defeated you transform into something stronger after a few seconds, during which you are defenseless
Since the soldiers knew about Tamago's forms I assume that once the battle's over you turns back into your first form.

They were probably quite lowkey compared to Ohara. Voice of All Things sounds like bollocks as opposed to genuine archaeologists and historians.

Emperor Penguin as the form?

because it's likely the three eyed tribe was massacred just like Ohara too

THIS

>Voice of All Things sounds like bollocks
I'm sure in a world with DFs, Mantra/CoO and other stuff no one would actually bat an eye. At least on the Grand Line/NW.
Also, the Gorosei should know this, and if they order an island to be bombed, who would need a cause anyways.

More Garp when?
I want to see him do bad ass shit like pound Akainu into the ground.

What did he mean by this?

No, seriously. Does he mean he can't turn back and go with the straw hats, or does he mean he is deciding to return with them but the consequences of this decision will have to be dealt with?

He's going to kill Pudding before the wedding.

He means that Oda is a literal hack who wrote himself into a corner.

But he grows in power every time. Or maybe it's a cycle; beat the strongest and he'll be back as the weakest.

>had to STEAL the poneglyph and RUN AWAY with it

Beat the strongest and he will lay an egg. That's the Baron Tamago we know. But he will 'hatch' or rather move only after he's recovered. So you can actually beat him

>pantsu
I think that's just a shadow. There are no pantsu.

Birds are technically descendants of dinosaurs if Oda wants to get really weird.

>had
Are you sure you understand what this word means?
Most people don't like to bother with pointless fights and waste time.
Why spend more effort than needed.

Yea, but it's not like they know these tribes can read Ponyglyphs, right?

So you're saying we'll end up having a T-Rex? Because Drake had three fingers in his dinosaur form and is therefore an Allosaurus.

Is it normal to get hard with this right?

This is really hot, I'm diamond right now.

Is it normal to get turned on by a cute, fit girl in skimpy clothes?
I'm going to go with yes.

I guess the Gorosei might know about the 'hearing the voice of all things' stuff pretty well, so they might know this. I mean Big Mom knows, so why shouldn't the Gorosei?

Sure is a dumb plot point.

Kek'd.

We need Kanjuro.

I hope it's the latter because "wahh I can't go back to the crew" is just bullshit at this point, there's nothing stopping him
>Luffy didn't believe any of the shit Sanji told him and said he's going to starve to death if Sanji doesn't come back
>Sanji was literally right there when Usopp and Robin left the crew and rejoined so he knows Luffy would forgive him
There's absolutely no rational reason why he should refuse to go back to Luffy at this point.

When was the last time we've seen a panty shot in One Piece?

Dat Luffy tho.

maybe he'll keep going on with bigger type of birds, like turkey, peacock, emu and ostrich, it would be cool but I think that count niwatori is the ultimate form

Big Mom fucked a guy with the ability or knows about the ability. Gorosei, presumably, hasn't. Especially if the tribe isn't associated with thd WG.

Every single time Smoothie is on the page.
Moas?

how did sanji not instantly bust when he was alone with reiju?

It's not tumblr artstyle though. I guess it's a reference to something.

>Oda mocking the sameface fags

Because Big Mam seems like the type to genocide some people in order to keep a monopoly on them

I agree with you. I'm not sure why Sanji would turn to the wedding if he knows he's doomed.

But I still think he and Luffy are gonna have to go back and deal with at least pudding and Brook's capture. Big Mom will probably see that her collection has been freed next chapter or the chapter after.

Rats instinctively don't fuck their siblings unless the situation is dire.

It's shounen-ai. He's implying carrot is a fujo. Also this .

GOTO

You guys are dumb as fuck... They are going to fight Big Mom. That's what he's saying.

Please someone post the pic about the Future Luffy.

anyone else get a hardy chuckle when Luffy just decided to jump out a window when he realized things with Sanji were taken as far as he could?

Would be a disappoint if half of the crew would manage to take down a Yonko.

I'm calling it, Puddings third eye is awaken and she will use that power to kill both the Vinsmoke's and Momma during the wedding with the help of Capone and his crew.

I thought this whole chapter was funny. The drawings, Brook being embarrassed at being a bunch of bare bones yohohoho, Luffy jumping out the window like a boss, Tamago's stupid fucking fruit. It was all good stuff. We need a Reiju reaction face.

That's not half the crew. That's half the crew, a whole library of monsters, Bege and his allies, the angry dads, betrayal from her own family, etc.

Who will the next character to show up again in this arc after a long time? We got Jinbe two weeks ago

Caesar
Pekoms
Capone

Place your bets

It's the power to "hear all thing", speedreader.

This is kinda how the 30years war startet, by people falling out of a window. We just need someone (Pudding?) claiming Reiju threw out Luffy, thus violating the truce the BM pirates granted to the SH. This way they can legitimately war the Germa.

How many more filler chapter will oda put out for this arc?

But her whole crew did nothing but fail. They are a joke, considering that they are supposed to be a yonkou crew

Nigga how you gonna hear with a fucking eye.

no Mama said she had someone with that power, the third eye doing that isn't certain

Cedar is the last, always save the best for last.

Did you notice this part with Big Mom?

So she was the real reason besides Zeff as a hostage why Sanji acted like a dumbass.

Did you notice this part with Big Mom?

So she was the real reason besides Zeff as a hostage why Sanji acted like a dumbass.

>you're the sacrifice, Sanji

All I'm saying is that the power is going to come up and that Pudding is going to double cross Mamma. Capone is going to play a part in it because that slime thing on pudding shoulder is a part of him.

Yes, it's her power, it has something to do with reading.

Happy Big Mom is cute! CUTE!

Take a good look at Fishman Island and Dressrosa and make a guess.

Also nice dub&trips

>turning into a chicken is one of the strongest fruits

Dressrosa was rushed up from it's half.
Looked like Oda planned to do more but he couldn't for some reason and he must finish that arc as soon as possible.

Just like generating biscuits.

Don't underestimate the power of a chicken!

GAAAAAAHHHHH

No. Oda couldn't.

Remember, a fruit is just as strong as the way it is utilised

What a bush

Huh, I guess it is just a censor shadow.

>He's never been to a cock fight

Roosters a natural born fights unlike those slave hens.

I want to say that's bullshit but then there was Cracker

even still I cant see the jacketfruit ever being legit

>Girls wearing nothing but white shirt and panties

Oda has good tastes.

>I want to say that's bullshit
how could you even for one second think thats bullshit
luffy has the power of RUBBER
something that would be absolutely jackshit weak if not for how he was using it

> drunk as fuck Kaido pass out
> Wear him
> You are now the strongest in the world.

It also works for Sea Kings etc.

What does Pudding want to discuss in private with Mom?

Happy Mom is kawaii.

Pudding potentially having this unique power is obviously going to be important.

Is she going to betray BM (while, say, working alone or with Capone)?

She's still evil though. Or are there still people believing she a gud girl?

Reiju confirmed she is just acting to be evil.

>betraying someone as powerful as Big Mom to side with Capone
You're this stupid. I hope she isn't.

Pudding will be redeemed and then she will join the crew.