It is your job to make Diana fall for you

It is your job to make Diana fall for you.

I quit.

But how?

SHININGU

No thanks, how do I make Akko fall for me?

Easy.

Don't ask me how to do your job.

It's probably beyond my capabilities.

I'd torture and rape her until stockholm syndrome kicks in?

*trips Diana*

What do I win?

best anime fight

how many aryans do i have to kill to tickle her anglo bloodlust

She's an Aryan in England. You have to protect her from all the Anglos. They are probably want her to racemix too.

Buy her a packet of fags and ask her if she fancies a shag behind the bins.

>Buy her a packet of fags
What?

I am not Akko

Wanna see my magic trick? I can make your virginity disappears!

It's British slang, user.

Doubtful. You won't even be able to penetrate her with your tiny trouser snake.

Did I stutter m8?

Fags? Why would you buy her a pack of Frenchmen?

this!

When in doubt, whip it out.

Sauce?

Get her drunk on breezers.

That's easy. I'd just stick my leg out and trip her.

This sounds like the most plausible way to do it.

I'm not a girl neither a submissive groupie

So it's pretty much impossible

That's easy, I only have to show her my magic wand.

Be Akko.

>Be Akko
>In one hand you are a mentally impaired person, with several lack of discipline, no skills whatsoever and terrible taste in general
>In another, Diana wants you

Thought choice

Hit the books

if you end up a better magician than her she'll probably be interested
and if you are to magic what you are to anime, manga, and/or Sup Forums shitposting then you'll overtake her a few months

The only people Diana falls for are gentlemen.

She's daddys perfect girl. She wants to get treated like shit and needs it rough.

You're a fag.

>In one hand you are a mentally impaired person, with several lack of discipline, no skills whatsoever and terrible taste in general
So, no difference?

Joke's on you, I have a diploma!

How much time do I have?

I'll trip her

I'll trip your existence.

>Has English name
>Has English phenotype
>Is haughty
>Is smart and superior in all ways
>Is wealthy
>It implies she's English

The only reason you euromongs and ameritards think she's aryan is because she's blonde with blue eyes - but which Brit in anime doesn't have those features?

Easy, I'd shoot her off her broomstick with a shotgun.

*teleports behind you*
Too slow

She looks so vulnerable there that I can't help but want to mount her from the back.

talk to her like to a human being and not lick her ass at any given opportunity

honestly she's probably just tired of everyone at the academy dickriding her all the time, so not doing that would be a nice enough change of pace

Let's go out for a coffee, I'll compliment your hair and then we can throw rocks at black people in the park

>talk to her like to a human being
>and not lick her ass at any given opportunity
But why wouldn't you want to lick her ass?

Of course he wants to lick her ass, you just have to wait for the opportune moment

Should I submit this to the card thingy? Technically I missed the whole thing, although I had fun reading it afterwards.

Firstly I would try to get to know her. I would randomly bump into her in the school hallway and our eyes would meet for a split second. What do you know? We share some classes together! I would sit close to her in the lecture room, maybe the teacher makes a mistake, Diana corrects her and I'll make a small joke about it and she would laugh. After that I would sit next to her and introduce myself and talk school stuff like: "Oh yeah do you know what will be on the test?" and "Can I see your notes? I think I got a think wrong."
This would continue for a while, at first Hannah and Barbara would make fun of me, but as they start to notice that Diana doesn't mind me around they'd also have to tolerate me.
After that we would also spend the breaks together and eat lunch in the cafeteria. We would share our interest and crack jokes occasionally even flirt.
When I feel like it's the right time I would ask her for a date and she would say yes. She would be genuinly glad but also would try to keep her cool.
I'd probably invite her to a café then theathre and at last a fance dinner. I would then drop her of at her place and as we would say each other goodbye she would quickly return to gently kiss me on the cheek.
Our relation would slowly grow and I would discover her warmer more emotionate side just as she would discover mine. We would spend the weekends together and go on trips during summer holidays.
After graduation we would get married, and I after find a stable job, which would guarantee her the noble lifestyle she's used to, we would have a children. Probably three or four. She would be a wonderful mother and one day the kids will go to study at Luna Nova just as she did.

You monster.

Yeah that's it. I'm pulling the trigger. Hopefully there's Diana on the other side.

>fawning over a girl with next to no breasts

user she has the most breasts in the entire academy, save maybe for the teachers but I haven't been checking them out

The times when I had sought the the comforts of flesh are long since gone. I only long for Diana.

get in line, faggot

Please don't fight, this fanclub is only for admiration and worship of Diana.

plant a trail of tea, crumpets and magic books leading to a box with a stick under it tied by a string

now we play the waiting game

the mental image of diana trapped under a small box is oddly adorable

Trigger will ruin her eventually by breaking her spirit, right?

If they do, it's time for the third nuke.

>Hannah and Barbara
Are they even her friends? Looks like she just accepted to let them hang out with her and doesn't care.

how much does it pay

It pays in Diana affection points.

You can't pay rent with that.

You will be after you score that fat dowry

Her parents are rich.

You think Diana would want someone like you with that mindset?

Man shall not live on bread alone

She's a spoiled brat from a rich family. She has no idea about what hard work means in an adult context or what separates a good man from a gold-digging scumbag

>She has no idea about what hard work means
I doubt she can be the best student the academy ever had just on talent and heritage alone.

Excuse me?
She's pure and intelligent young lady.

I bet she schlicks to One Direction.

I bet she created the Kill Harry Styles tumblr blog

Diana would never.
If there's anyone who would waste time by such vain idolatry it would be the hectic fangirl, Kagari Atsuko.

I am not worthy.

Diana's masturbation habit got so bad her family had to bind her hands to prevent her from touching herself at the dinner table. She had to eat with her face in her plate like a dog.

>Diana thread

It's a cigarette, mate

Look here at my shining rod. *unzip*

not sure if I feel comfortable with all these people talking about my wife.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO does not feel love

I'd like to touch your wife.

wtf, i hate diana now

Why is Diana such a best?

lovable cutie with a heart of gold

I wonder if Diana has ever referred to Amanda as a "paddy potato nigger" in private. I like to think she has.

Is Diana gonna uncuck modern Britain yet?

user, your waifu gets her ass passed around like a blanket at a homeless shelter
Her butt is like a a bowl at the soup kitchen: everyone's eaten from it.

I can sort of imagine this

"You're a roight cheeky fucker, ain't ya? Make it two pack of fags an' some Irn-Bru an' I'll wank you off behind the skip, yeah?"

Well aren't you a wordsmith.

Diana probably takes A Modest Proposal completely seriously.

So how much am I getting paid to trip her?

experience in sex

We weren't talking about Ursula

it´s called be Woman. This is why Akko have that personality; imagine LWA is about male wizards everything thinking "genderbender Akko" is intellectually disabled.