Dragon Ball Super

You're in the club and this gal slaps your waifu's ass. What do you do?

Press F to pay respects, is what I do.

this gal is my waifu

I want to marry SSB Broliko chan!

Help, I already have almost 50 images saved of her.

who /universe 10/ here?

I think my waifu's ass would be nonexistent at that point

Only 50?

I have no waifu ya freaky woman

Reminder

There's a SSG in Universe 7, but there's not in Universe 6, just like there's a LSS in Universe 6, but there's not in Universe 7.

Also even if they confirm there's a legendary one in Universe 7, Toriyama could create a new character to be the canon LSS.

If you can't prove there's a LSS in Universe 7, and it's none other than Broly, your "Broly is canon" bullshit is just headcanon

>Toriyama will rename Legendary Super Saiyan "Super Saiyan Green"

..........100% gonna happen....

Broly girl come from universe 6

> goku when he sees brolina : her transformation looks like broly
Sup Forums on suicide watch

>-Let me introduce you my sister, she's a SSGSS.
>+S-Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan..!?
>-No, Super Saiyan Green/Girl Super Saiyan

> she is stronger then ssblue vegito
Dragonball is banned on Sup Forums

I'm more excited for the episode next week than I am the upcoming one.

Given Vegeta and Bulma's relationship when Trunks was born, I doubt he was there when it happened. So it's going to be fun seeing him lose his shit since he can't handle it.

How long until SSB Bargain sale?

> she is a he
Dragon ball is the best anime of the century

Episode summary is out

I enjoy story-building as much as the next guy, but I just wanna get strait into the action this time around.

It's always fun to see Beerus freak out because of Zeno. I wonder who the other gods will react to Goku being so close to both of the Zenos.

> "Reminder: unverified headcanon"

Reminder

- LSS isn't necessarily confirmed, much less it being universe-exclusive

- Fem!Broly being canon does not mean Broly is canon

Zeno is a piece of shit, the fact Goku shakes this guy's hand is downright retarded.

Assume the position.

THIS SO MUCH

Any chance he'll make it on the Universe 10 team?

i would love that actually. toryiama is capable of such things

Sounds like a cute episode.

He's dead Jim.

>Goku kickstarts the martial arts tournament
Is Goku the instigator of every bad thing that happens in Super?

BEST Family

only in toei's super

> implying the arc will start differently in the manga

>she is the legendary sayian beerus has been dreaming about
Sup Forums will become reddit

Black from U10's Otherworld?

>Sup Forums will become reddit
I got bad news for you hombre

Too true.

>implying Sup Forums isnt reddit yet

Post em all. Prove it.

This whole place is basically reddit.boards.Sup Forums.org these days.

>Implying it isn't already

What's his endgame?

>Broli has yellow skin
>Broliko hasn't

gohan and his great sayiaman bullscrap is regarded ass the peak of faggotry but Sup Forums loves it.
really makes you think

What the fuck am I looking at

japanese parody of gohan

gohan doesn't even need a parody to make him look pathetic

In this case, it's not like Goku is the one that will add the universe destruction part. It's not his fault.

tfw even at his best, he did jack shit to Buu, only got himself absorbed and then killed when the planet blew up

what a fuckup

gohan at his best was during the cell arc. Everything after was just cancer

Toriyama pushed so hard for Gohan to take over as protag, it baffles me how much he's fucked him up since he decided to make Goku come back despite not even wanting to

GOOD BROLY

>despite not even wanting to
if you still believe that gohan was pushed back because of the japanese fanbase you're retard. Tori inner autist could only accept goku

That shit doesn't exist anymore fag. Any other iteration of Zamasu got hakai'd.

I meant that Goku didn't want to come back after Cell, he only did because Old Kai gave his life and then he just kinda was stuck back on earth with jack shit to do until Beerus shows up

uub

Except the one in Future Trunks and Mai's new timeline

I wish Future Trunks just stayed in the main timeline; them living with duplicates of themselves is really weird, and he would have been kickass in the Universe Tournament.

So what happens when the Mai and Trunks that we know have a kid and then the Mai and Trunks of that timeline also have a kid?

Would those kids be considered siblings? I can't imagine how awkward the interactions between the two groups would be.

trunks the grandma fucker

Mai is physically around the same age as Trunks. I don't see the problem.

And even as a grown woman way back at the start of the series, she still had the mentality of a child. The only reasons F.Mai actually acts like an adult are because Pilaf isn't around to influence her and all the shit she's been through with the Androids and Black.

>tfw the hero that saved everyone by warning them of the androids is now stuck in a slightly different version of his universe with perfect copies of himself and his gf, after failing to save his own and watching his small band of survivors get vaporised in an instant

is Future Trunks the most abused character?

Damn, Chloe Grace Moretz looks like THAT?

>the people that Zamasu killed are revived
>U10'/Future's Goku is back
>he joins the U10 team
>Goku vs Goku

What if Bulma gives birth to female Broly?

yeah even before dragon ball super began
The scene with kid trunks giving tough love to himself was so obnoxious because of this

So why aren't Goten and Trunks on the team?

They should do the Mighty Mask thing again.

I hope she's in LSSJ form when she comes out

I personally called up toriyama and told him not to do so

They blew their chance at relevance when they fucked up with Super Buu

Yeah, but how do you justify in-universe bringing in people weaker than them when they're available?

Making themselves "look cool" in the fight is more important than anything else

They're irresponsible children and trusting them with the fate of the universe and trillions of people is a really bad idea?

According to Toei canon, they're both toddlers in the body of a 13 and 14 year old, so they can't possibly fight in a tournament and exclusively are used for comedy purposes.

>Mai is physically around the same age as Trunks. I don't see the problem.
It's funny that she's actually younger than Trunks now (physically), because he spent two years inside the time chamber during the Cell saga.

Because they are too rash and immature and would fuck up. Even as perverted and silly as Roshi is, even he knows when to get serious.

The difference in power is too great though, ssj2 could flick roshi and he would evaporate.

But the lack technique and discipline.

I doubt every single opponent in the upcoming tournament are going to be that level. Otherwise bringing in Roshi, Tien and Krillin would be silly.

reminder that tori already said the movies were canon in daizennshu 6

I agree but that's not the point, when your universe is on the line you want to send the best fighters.

The lack of technique and discipline doesn't make up for the overwhelming difference in power.

I want to see this BAMF nigga pull out his og techniques like the Lightning Surprise, Janken Fist, Lullaby Punch to jape the fuck out of high levelled opponents

would be great if they revealed he never stopped training offscreen and has like, hundreds of convenient techniques he's developed for any occasion

please don't be fodder, please...

You also want to send competent fighters with experience. Goten and Trunks are strong sure, but both of them are grandstanding idiots who can easily get distracted and tricked. Gotenks is 100 times worse in that regard too.

Is there any super memorable magic moment in DBS? Thinking about DB and DBZ theres plenty; Goku penetrating picollo in DB, Goku first stranforming into super saiyan, Gohans father son kame-hame ha, stuff like that.

But DBS... the closest thing might be Kaioken + SSJ God vs Hit. But even thats.... not comparable to say the least. Why is it like that? I really like DBS, i honestly can't tell. is it just too recent?

From a tactical standpoint a teleport punch from Goten or Trunks would be far more superior against a random opponent than anything roshi could muster up.

Sure there will be some opponents with gimmicks that could be Goten and Trunks but you got to play it by the numbers.

We all know the reason why Goten isn't participating.

getting cucked by chichi is such a cheap plot device, is toriyama a hack?

>Goten cucked by chichi
>"I'm not going if Goten ain't going!" -trunks

it's pathetic but it may just happen

Goku tanking the energy ball hurtling towards earth during the Beerus tussle
Gohan being a bitch in RoF is extremely memorable
Father-Son Galick Gun
Spirit Sword
Zamasu corrupting the universe

Her beauty is maximum.

Link?
Cooler is cannon, I need this so much more than Brolyfags need Broky to be cannon

and Beerus hakai-ing Zamasu into nothingness was pretty cool too

>cannon

I wish the art made her look more womanly.

Most of it is literally brolly with lipstick and it looks bad. You can make huge women still look a little feminine, even with tori's artstyle.