Is mens underpants the most Jewish invention of our time?

>Stunts penis from growing naturally
>Makes penis bend in weird directions when hard and can prevent dick from growing bigger
>Cotton made material that warms your balls and makes you infertile
>Uncomfortable and overpriced

Who /freeballing/ here? Who has given up the underwear jew?

Cotton is actually a lesser evil than some of the weird plastic/pseudo natural fiber underwear out there

>Makes penis bend in weird directions

You don't wear underwear with a separate pouch to keep your junk comfy? There's your problem.

>not wearing a nice, soft pair of panties

I wish someone had told me about tight underwater stunting dick growth when I was younger. Stuck with a 6incher when my twin brother(wore boxers) is much bigger.

I don't wear any. I wash my jeans everyday

>Wearing clothes

You're not supposed to wash jeans more than once a month

Do you only have one pair? Fucking poorfag

Why?

If this is a Jew trick, what underpants do Jews wear?

Also, do Jews not use microwaves to cook food?

>freeballing for entirety of life

>4.75 inch hard

Helium exit bag when?

But I like my balls toasty. does having toasty balls really make you infertile?

More-room luxury underwear master race

damn, i thought my 6 inch was small...

I presume that, given you know how big his dick is, you have a very close relationship with your brother?

Also working :

The microwave jew
The deodorant jew
The make-up jew
The coffee jew....

What’s not Jew anymore ?

>I wish someone had told me about tight underwater stunting dick growth when I was younger.
Dear God this. I thought having tight underwear was a good thing because it controlled my erections as a teenager, but the result is a one inch penis that fits neatly between the balls of my scrotum.

Nothing wrong with wresting or showering with your bro. We've even tag creamed roasties together. It's important to keep your family close.

>Freeballing in hospital scrubs
>yuge cock danglin'
>get reported
>now I'm unemployed

Not kidding sadly.

>Who /freeballing/ here?

Me. I have changed sn conciously decided to do so.

I just wear boxershorts now, all the time.

Topman, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein all sell these super tight, dick squishing underpants.

All three of these companies are owned by Jews.

Coincidence? I think not.

serves you right for manspreading. Now cut your dick off and become a tranny goy.

>Cotton made material that warms your balls and makes you infertile
does having warm balls really make you infertile? I have baby sized balls when they get cold.

Not in my experience. Do you have a small penis OP?

Yes.

That's why your balls move and and down, to regulate heat and its effects on sperm production

You need to allow time for your skidmarks to properly develop and bake in

The deodorant jew?

thats to keep a set temperature by being close to your body when it's particularly cold. when it's hot, they dangle down to be as far away from your crotch's heat as possible but tight undies prevent this so your balls and sperms bake in there

>tfw I made this same exact thread a few months ago and got a 3 day ban for creating an off topic thread, even though I was completely serious that underwear is the most retarded invention ever

The only way to prevent them from been squished in these undies is by buying the extra large ones although you will have to make a strap for the waist. Boxers are the ideal underwear when it comes to comfort in the crotch area

I have fuck underwear it literally serves no purpose for men.
Obviously women need it but men don't.
I only wished I had wizened up to it sooner, maybe my cock would be a healthy 7 inches instead of a meager 5.5

lol

>does having warm balls really make you infertile?
It temporarily drops your sperm count. from what I have heard totally reversible by just not having your crotch hot for a few days.

welcome to Sup Forums

Are these good?

>tfw satin Panties with a separate dick pouch
Sooooooop comfy. My dick sleeps like a king ensconced In the finest of clothes

I actually made this thread earlier today and got a warning. You can find it on 4plebs with the thread copypasted

diy sustainable living.

That if any is the Supreme jew trick, wash them whenever but do it inside-out. That way you will eventually turn your dick the same way.

Get out of here with this hillbilly shit. Wash jeans regularly with all your other clothes.

>Who /freeballing/ here? Who has given up the underwear jew?
Me. Too lazy to wash underwear, so it came naturally.

Yes but do you actually believe that underwear is a Jewish conspiracy, or are you shitposting?

Why would women need underwear more than men? Why is are you guys so open about your tiny dicks

When you're uncircumcised, you need to hold your dick in place somehow otherwise your sensitive head will rub all up against your pants in uncomfortable ways

Wash them when they are dirty, cold gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or hang to dry if possible(line drying maximizes lifespan of clothes). With the exception of towels, beddings, socks, and underwear I wash just about everything cold gentle cycle(the other stuff gets hot wash, because it kills germs).

Don't forget the tight skinny jeans jew

>there are no real rules to posting
>there are no real rules to moderation either: enjoy your ban

thanks. Im gonna start freeballing and let them cool off.

>mfw drunk as fuck
>mfw reading this
Even a drunk man can say this is absolutely fucking retarded OP KYS faggot you

>letting jews mutilate your penis and then rub your face in it by making its growth stunted

I'm serious about it been a Jewish invention but it's easily mistaken as a shitpost due to the flag

I wear boxers and I feel unfettered and free. I'm out there and I'm loving every minute of it.

>Why would women need underwear more than men?
theyve got pads and tampons to hold in there and blood spills to deal with

Bring back codpieces. Bitches love codpieces.

What man wears makeup?

just wear boxers like a non-poof

>has a tiny penis
>blames on underwear
>the jews made my penis small and crooked

>t. stunted 1" circumcised dicklet

your balls are drunk and hate you for smashing them inside your underjews.

And this, folks, is why i keep comin back here

I used to freestyle, but then my dick got caught in a zipper.. That's a pain you never want to fucking observe

I unironically think it's true as well. I mean, think about it. Underwear serves LITERALLY no purpose. Wearing briefs is like wearing a chastity belt. And if you get a boner, you're probably damaging it in ways you don't even know. Who knows what kind of irreparable damage underwear does to penis growth and health in general?

It sounds crazy at first, but I don't put anything past Jews at this point.

>Is mens underpants the most Jewish invention of our time?
No but 911 is. This is now the jews did 911 thread

have you ever tried to run a long distance free balling?

is there actually a study for this?
is this next level shitposting that my low iq rural retard brain can't comprehend?

Bullshit. I wore pants even tighter than pic related until I was about 15 years old and my dick is 7 inches long.

cause cancer and dementia m8

uncut people can all relate

Question does pulling on your dick and doing helicopters make you get ED and infertile?

Speaking of jewish inventions, I can't help but name most shampoos out there. No, I'm not one of these /nopoo/ faggots.
SLS is a known irritant, yet it's added to 95% of the shampoos you see out there. The solution? Either buying a $15 dollar "natural" shampoo, or buying BABY shampoo, which is designed to be soft on your hair, and on your skin. It's gentle, and it does not stripp all of your fucking oils - you don't need to buy conditioners so you can unfuck your hair.
Ever since I've switched to baby shampoo more than year ago my hair has been incredibly soft and pleasant to the touch.

I would have been 10 inches longer if you didnt wear that gay jew fabric.

>don't wear anything that restricts blood circulation if possible
>eh, I'm not a penis owner so whatever you say buddy
>cotton is actually a good fabric choice- but most underwear is polyester or polyester blend now, which is awful(don't wear polyester socks either, traps moisture and promotes fungal overgrowth)
>don't buy uncomfortable underwear, better a few good pairs than lots of shitty underwear(no shame in learning to make your own clothes either- get a girl to teach you if you want to start a conversation with a diy oriented girl)

Freeballing doesn't sound like a great solution, look at historical clothing and how people handled this in the past.

>pulling on your dick
elaborate
you don't just mean jacking off do you?

cardio is for faggots. I only lift weights.

I think he's talking about jelqing, but that's bullshit.

There's been an experiment or two where some people tested the levels of harmful bacteria on unwashed jeans vs washed jeans and found that the difference between the two is almost nil. It's not really necessary to wash your jeans every week, but they're not going to smell super fresh if you don't. More of a personal opinion on whether to wash them or not.

>masturbate with the same hand for years
>dick begins to curve in one direction
>j-jewish made underwear did this !!!

is this some new meme?

Too much pressure on the penis can desensitise it, similar to people who jack off too much. People who have a desensitised penis will find it harder to cum through vaginal sex mainly because the penis isn't getting that stimulation during sex. A normal penis will cum within 2 mins tops during sex but somehow this is considered wrong and unhealthy in our jew corrupted societies.

no not jacking off. I mean stretching it. It doesnt hurt or anything but Im worried it could make getting boners more difficult.

source?

dirty jeans get so comfy. i don't know if the sweat does it but they become so smooth, it's great

do you mean jelqing?

just fap with the other hand you retard user. my foreskin is starting to discolor from years of fapping tho.

If there's shekels to be made the Jew will be there.

Sweat doesn't do anything, you just stretch them out over time. When you put them in the dryer, they shrink and get stiff again.

yeah. Ive been doing that for the last year and have grown an 1 inch already.

>Why is are you guys so open about your tiny dicks
Because unlike women, we refuse to be body shamed for something we can't help.
I don't understand why it upsets you so much.
Is it because you're a whore who gets angry when she finds out a guy has a tiny dick? Fuck off roastie.

Like oiled canvas?

Shit, me too. My skin in growing blacker with each fap.
Is there a way to reverse this darkening?

so it's really not a meme?

menses, vaginal discharge... guys get erections, girls get wet. a bit different.